Thread: Changing tables in restrooms for adults.

Changing tables in restrooms for adults.

This is a local story and it's being proposed by a senator I know very well. I like and respect this woman very much, she was very helpful to my family in regards to some issues regarding property and blah blah blah.. And!! *gasp* She's a republican! Anyways! She introduced a bill to have larger changing areas in a restroom that can accommodate people up to 400 pounds.

All I can honestly think of is how much sex people that aren't disabled are going to be having on them..

http://www.mydaytondailynews.com/new...2718004.735703

This subject came up earlier at the bar in the restaurant my gf works for. Opinions there were very strongly against it, but, coming from the clientele, not at all surprising. bzzzz wasps.

So, what do you guys think?

That was my very first thought!

Digital Underground, The Humpty Dance..."I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom"
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

400 pounds?

Seems a tad large to be getting changed in a public restroom.

OK, maybe at Walmart it's not.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

I really don't know anything about changing adult diapers. (not yet anyway) I have no idea how difficult it is.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

This is what handicapped stalls are for.

I can see all sorts of problems arising from this. What if a child walks in and an someone is spread eagle up on the table? I can see that being the biggest issue really quickly.

That's also a good point.

"Mommy, what's that?", asks child looking a adult bits and pieces covered in nothankyouverymuch.

Would like to see more republicans like her. Voted for bill protecting glbt from discrimination for transparency in charter schools and against law protecting companies providing lethal injection drugs from being identified.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    I didn't understand this thread at first. I had to read the title a couple times and then had to read the story to realize it was what I thought it was. Thought maybe it was a joke I just wasn't getting. Is there really a need for this? I mean if you weigh 400 pounds and have to wear adult diapers are you really going to be going to get down at a concert? I'm not making a crack about the obese. I'm just being practical. Just seems in the grand scheme of things there would be more important things the legislature could be working on.

This would be very beneficial to the caretakers that have to help change a loved one who may need it, not those freaky f***ers who have a diaper fetish.

If they put them in the disabled stall, just make them a bit larger or like some places have, a "family" restroom for disabled folks.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    If they put them in the disabled stall, just make them a bit larger or like some places have, a "family" restroom for disabled folks.
    That is what I am thinking.

Wow... completely dumbfounded by this... Aren't most folks who are incontinent and need assistance bedridden? This is about the dumbest thing I think I've ever heard!
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Quote Originally Posted by Dangitbawb View Post
    Wow... completely dumbfounded by this... Aren't most folks who are incontinent and need assistance bedridden? This is about the dumbest thing I think I've ever heard!
    Maybe.

They could just be lazy though and have enough money to pay someone to change their diaper once or twice a day.

In public.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Maybe.

They could just be lazy though and have enough money to pay someone to change their diaper once or twice a day.

In public.
    Man... THAT just isn't a world I want to be a part of. I get it if someone is feeble, bedridden and needs assistance like a nursing home, but if they are able to get around on their own, yet want's to jump up on a changing table that will hold up to a 400 lb human and have someone wipe their ass... that just sounds fetish related to me, I mean, who would really need that? Doesn't make any sense to me at all.
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Man... THAT just isn't a world I want to be a part of. I get it if someone is feeble, bedridden and needs assistance like a nursing home, but if they are able to get around on their own, yet want's to jump up on a changing table that will hold up to a 400 lb human and have someone wipe their ass... that just sounds fetish related to me, I mean, who would really need that? Doesn't make any sense to me at all.
    Yeah; I hear you; but we live in a strange world with some strange folks.

I'll see if I can find a few pictures of such people to illustrate my point.
    I'll share them with you guys; I'm sure everyone would like to see that...

Update:

Y'all seriously DO NOT want to Google, "adult diapers changed in public".

Just don't do it.

I didn't even suspect that there are "adult babies" who wear diapers, suck pacifiers and get changed in public; let alone that there are websites devoted to such.
    Last edited by JimC; 04-08-2017 at 09:17 PM. Reason: update

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Yeah; I hear you; but we live in a strange world with some strange folks.

I'll see if I can find a few pictures of such people to illustrate my point.
    I'll share them with you guys; I'm sure everyone would like to see that...

Update:

Y'all seriously DO NOT want to Google, "adult diapers changed in public".

Just don't do it.

I didn't even suspect that there are "adult babies" who wear diapers, suck pacifiers and get changed in public; let alone that there are websites devoted to such.
    Yeah, I've known about those folks for awhile, saw it on Phil Donahue back in the day, freaked the hell out of me then, but nothing surprises me anymore since the internet came along, there seems to be a fetish for everything. In fact, I would even say we're a lot more tolerable about things we consider freaky, if it doesn't affect me, it doesn't concern me. But to walk into a bathroom and see a grown ass adult spread eagle on a table, it's going to affect the hell outta me, I don't want to see that! I have noticed a trend lately where there are bathrooms for each gender and then there's a "family" bathroom. I think it's a private one-holer, and I'm guessing it's for people with special needs, maybe that's what the senator is proposing, which makes a little more sense to me.
    --William Shakespeare!

Damn.

What ever happened to normal fetishes like golden showers, necrophilia and munting?
    I can get behind all of that kind of stuff but this "adult baby" crap is sort of, I don't know; maybe just a little bit weird.

Turns out they're harmless, like most other fetishes, if it brings some sort of comfort or thrill and doesn't encroach on the boundries of others, doesn't bother me in the least, but If I ever have to walk in on one that's on a changing table, it's going to be a problem. Never understood the need for some men that want to dress like women... I mean, why complicate your life with all that extra work? I do wish, however, that I hadn't looked up the word "munting"...
    --William Shakespeare!

I will not fall for that trap. I trust your warning.

I do wish, however, that I hadn't looked up the word "munting"...
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    I will not fall for that trap. I trust your warning.
    Yeah - it was mentioned on another thread here; naturally and regrettably, I looked it up.

Wise man, Clean; wise man.