Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jessica Chambers~19 Set on fire

I'm hoping that this girl's killer is found. What a horrible death!

ozzysmom Guest
    Lets get down to brass tacks. What happened to this YOUNG lady was HORRIFIC and completely wrong. There are very few people who deserve this type of death. Hitler comes to mind. I cannot imagine what her family is going thru, knowing that Jessica knew she was dying and feeling a horrific death. Short of genocide, there is nothing that anyone can do to deserve the death she felt.

I hope she didn't know her killer, because if she did....it makes it all that much more sad and heartbreaking....

Doughbake1 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzysmom View Post
    Lets get down to brass tacks. What happened to this YOUNG lady was HORRIFIC and completely wrong. There are very few people who deserve this type of death. Hitler comes to mind. I cannot imagine what her family is going thru, knowing that Jessica knew she was dying and feeling a horrific death. Short of genocide, there is nothing that anyone can do to deserve the death she felt.

I hope she didn't know her killer, because if she did....it makes it all that much more sad and heartbreaking....
    Absolutely! So what if she knew the wrong crowd? So what if she took drugs? So what if she was rather less virginal than some would consider ideal? All things that are starting to be suggested or hinted at.

Even if true, none of that changes the fact that she never deserved this. Perhaps the kind of person who could do this to her deserves this. But no way did this girl deserve to die like that.

Never really been one for religion, but things like this make me want to believe that there is a heaven for this poor girl's soul and a hell for the stinking soul of the scum who killed her.

https://mobile.twitter.com/0Hour1

This guy is revealing tons of information on the key players in the area where Jessica was murdered. Be sure and check out the fire chief.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

McMorbid... Ive been reading what they are commenting on also. Crazy stuff. Ive been going to https://twitter.com/0Hour1?original_...w_p=tweetembed which I think is the same page.

I believe they are the same also. I don't have a Twitter account so I'm following links. That's probably the difference in addresses there.

This whole thing is becoming much bigger than this young woman's murder. The cops need to be investigated by the feds. It's looking like everybody is crooked in this small town. Which is no surprise really. Tons of small towns across the country are neck deep in corruption. This girl deserves justice but I'm just not sure anyone local is trying to get it.

Nobody thinks she deserved it. But being naive will get you killed a lot faster than being wicked will. That's the lesson here.

Wendy A. Guest
    My God! She's the same age as my daughter. I can't imagine what her family is going through.

http://wreg.com/2014/12/15/fbi-invol...investigation/
    Looks like the Feds are getting involved now.

I've been doing some research and this county has had tons of shootings and other gang associated crimes. Apparently it's a big problem there. Also I noticed that in several of the gang pictures they are throwing signs from both People Nation and Folk Nation. Those are top rival gangs historically. I'm seeing Swan Blood, BGD, Simon City Royals, Deuce Deuce, Folk, Latin Kings, and several more. I've never seen this outside of one particular prison. That's a scary thought to consider these groups coming together.

gottaqhfilly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    http://wreg.com/2014/12/15/fbi-invol...investigation/
    Looks like the Feds are getting involved now.

I've been doing some research and this county has had tons of shootings and other gang associated crimes. Apparently it's a big problem there. Also I noticed that in several of the gang pictures they are throwing signs from both People Nation and Folk Nation. Those are top rival gangs historically. I'm seeing Swan Blood, BGD, Simon City Royals, Deuce Deuce, Folk, Latin Kings, and several more. I've never seen this outside of one particular prison. That's a scary thought to consider these groups coming together.
    And they are coming together with the aid of pisslam. Blacks don't seem to be aware enough to know that muslims hate blacks and enslave them to this day. When they are done using the various black gangs and black "liberation/islamlike" groups to overthrow this country and spread the caliphate, they will dispense with them and throw chains on them. I hope I'm around to laugh at them. Whites and Christians are doomed, because of p/c, and "white guilt liberals" (commies.) Commies don't care about anyone. It's all about power. communism vs pisslam, cage match. *waving at cindyt* pisslam, pisslam, pisslam.

People Nation has always been under Islamic principles. I just think it's odd that so many rival gangs are hanging together. This is something big. I'm not sure of any connection to Islamic religion but they are heavily connected with the Nation of Islam movement.
    Last edited by McMorbid; 12-16-2014 at 12:04 PM.

He should be. That bastard is no good.

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    He should be. That bastard is no good.
    Based on what? A twitter account filled with gossip and speculation? Maybe the gas station guy, the fire chief, and the entire police department conspired with a melting pot of 20 gangs to kill this girl because she was seen smoking pot and everyone was scared she rat em all out for 1st degree bogarting!

And I love the Big Ern avatar. When he runs away from Woody at the final tournament. I cried laughing. This is all funny. :54-:58 is what I'm talking about though.

Last edited by StewartGilliganGriffin; 12-17-2014 at 06:30 AM.

Gotta love that guy. It's one of my favorite Bill Murray characters.

I was basing my opinion on Ali's Facebook posts. The whole little white babies in boiling water and dead Jewish people stuff. Regardless of any potential involvement with Jessica Chambers' death he's a piece of shit.

I think this goes beyond smoking pot bro. I'm familiar with drugs and gangs. This little town has some heavy activity going on. I'm not so naive as to let others draw my conclusions for me. I just enjoy speculating on things that interest me. I might even change my mind and decide this was all an accident if something should compel me to.
    Last edited by McMorbid; 12-17-2014 at 08:58 AM.

Jerrick Todd. I think this is the name Jessica tried to give to first responders.

I hope they catch whoever did this soon. Burning to death is seriously the worst way I can think of to die. Poor girl.

Quote Originally Posted by *sarah* View Post
    I hope they catch whoever did this soon. Burning to death is seriously the worst way I can think of to die. Poor girl.
    NOTHING is worse than burning.

I can't believe there's been no arrest yet. This case better not go cold.... if it hasn't already.

gottaqhfilly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    I can't believe there's been no arrest yet. This case better not go cold.... if it hasn't already.
    Right out of the chute the goobers in charge said they didn't anticipate making any arrests and were relying on the "word on the street" to "investigate." That place is a corrupt hell hole and needs a nuclear fission of bright light shined on it. Conservative Treehouse has the best reporting. They also finally got a memorial up, against the wishes of the gomers in charge. They are hiding A LOT OF EVIL in that county.

For me burning and drowning are the worst ways to go. I hope they do find out who did it, I wish that when they do find the person or persons, they set them on fire like they did Jessica.

I think they're getting somewhere now that multiple agencies are so actively involved. It's definitely an interesting case to follow.

I cant stop reading the twitter from Anon. It is really interesting. They keep calling out this chick who I guess posted something that was originally a hoax about a police officer shooting a small child for sucking on a pacifier. Anyways, the chick posted something about burning white bitches. Then that night, she is seen at the gas station with her boyfriend, "Gas Man" who is holding a gas can.

It is definitely getting weirder. I really hope they find the killer.

Right? It's fascinating to watch these guys breaking down everyone's social media and revealing all of the town's dirty little secrets. I have been so busy I haven't been able to keep track but I'm catching back up as I sift through the massive amount of chatter. I just hope they build a strong case before making a move. Whether hate crime or gang/drug crime.

I haven't read the twitter feed but it has me interested. Yep Mcmorbid, it is an interesting case to follow.

This czase dropped off the face of the Earth, didn't it?

Seems so Gumbo. Sad.

Everything about this case is soooo creepy.

I thought this would be solved so quickly.

I stopped reading as much on the twitter feed. I read what has been posted lately right now. Seems, like Mcorbid said, the whole town is just totally corrupt. Now the Klan and Bandidos have ties. Im kinda confused by all this now. But still is interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiddledy Gumbo View Post
    And still nothing... disappointing.
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

And still nothing, yet again. Bumping just to bump but I did think about this case yesterday. How is this not solved? Like everyone else here I thought a couple days and an arrest would be made. How can they not know who did this?

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    And still nothing, yet again. Bumping just to bump but I did think about this case yesterday. How is this not solved? Like everyone else here I thought a couple days and an arrest would be made. How can they not know who did this?
    I was thinking the same thing. How in the hell does something like this happen and they don't know who did it? Strange.

Mammy Guest
    If it was drug related, I'd say plenty of people know or have an idea who did it but don't want to endanger themselves by being snitches. Either that or they have some complicity and choose to keep the information under their hat until it could maybe be used as a bargaining chip to save their own ass.

I wonder how much longer we are going to have to wait... No doubt they're still investigating, just hate that the perpetrator is still free.
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Darn when I saw this thread bumped I was kind of hoping that someone has been arrested for her murder.

And still nothing? No suspects at all? I just find this strange...you would think someone who knows about this would have talked.

I am reading on CBS they have arrested several members of a gang in connection with this crime if I am reading this correctly. None have been charged with her murder yet. I cannot get the story posted.
    Last edited by Leasie; 12-17-2015 at 01:38 PM.

Looks like justice will finally be served. Most likely drug and gang related, all the things most of us suspected.
    --William Shakespeare!

Let's hope ....friggin animals
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Not obvious from the reports I read whether or not any of these arrested were thought to be persons of interest in the murder, but affiliated/members of the same suspected gangs. Don't know how much talking they're going to do in any case. You don't keep street cred talkin' to Tha Man.

Seagorath Guest
    Post the names and faces of the loser bastards. I say form a lynch mob and burn the entire gang. The cops and Feds are obviously scared little pussies.

Grand jury has indicted a suspect in her murder.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/suspect-...-burned-alive/
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

I think they have him. Finally.

And barely a year and a half later, the trial is set to start!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/06/us/jes...ial/index.html
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Mistrial. Apparently the court clerk read a "not guilty" verdict, but then they polled the jury, and most said they voted "guilty." Bizarre. The prosecution says they will re-try.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/16/us/mis...ial/index.html
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

I have been following this and I am totally confused.

Was reading the article and where the lawyer states she probably couldn't say her words right was trying to say Tellis instead of eric, I was like how the hell you get Tellis from Eric, now if she had be saying Dallas or Ellis then I would agree with him, but the firefighters all heard her say Eric Set me on fire," Eric sounds like Derrick or Rick, but yeah for him to say she could have been trying to say Tellis, I don't buy it.