Thread: Elizabeth Lauten Disses Obama Girls, Resigns

endsleigh03 Guest

Elizabeth Lauten Disses Obama Girls, Resigns

Last edited by endsleigh03; 12-01-2014 at 04:09 PM.

She sure stuck her foot in her mouth. I wonder if the Congressman asked her to resign?

What a stupid bitch. Prayer helped her see what she did was wrong?

Can we just yank her ovaries out to make VERY sure it doen't reproduce

Pardon me while I puke

Bidmor Guest
    Yep, she made a colossal jerk out of herself and embarrassed her boss but it took her "many hours of prayer" to figure that out? Wouldn't be surprised if Fincher got a call from Boehner to get rid of her PDQ.

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    hahaha The prayer thing is hilarious. More like her boss wearing her ass out made her see the error of her ways. And no need for that kate... have you seen her? Unless she reproduces like a fish she won't reproduce.

Kids should be off limits. Unless you are Suri Cruise, that girl is fabulous.

Seagorath Guest
    Nobody parties down...like Chelsea Clinton.

PurrPurr Guest
    Disgusting. Totally agree kids should be off limits.

She needs to pray about a backup employment plan because her career is over. Deservedly so. And she actually mentioned showing some class!

Although I must admit that Big O and the first lady could probably do more to advise their children on proper attire.
    Last edited by McMorbid; 12-02-2014 at 08:02 AM.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

This staff member is an idiot....he career is over. Getting any employment is going to be tough for her
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

I agree Mcafgr. She's fucked.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

I think it is so sad that the country has become so polarized along party lines that children become fair game. The thing that stood out in my mind following the tragedy of September 11th, was the unity Americans showed afterward. Unfortunately it didnt last long. We are all Americans, but we seem to forget that and focus on the things that we see differently. And we make people with a different opinion, or viewpoint the enemy. I have lived in another country for quite a few years now, but I still love the US. I think most people are kind, and caring. But in the last few years I have seen hoards of US citizens moving here to the developing nation where I live to get away from the politics, and the dissention. It is truly sad.

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    She needs to pray about a backup employment plan because her career is over. Deservedly so. And she actually mentioned showing some class!

Although I must admit that Big O and the first lady could probably do more to advise their children on proper attire.
    She didn't say WHAT class...............

endsleigh03 Guest
    People keep tripping over that social media curb, they don't learn.

Toes hurt much, standing in the unemployment line?
    Last edited by endsleigh03; 12-02-2014 at 11:44 AM.

Busted for shoplifting as a teenager, and also there's a picture of her going around on Facebook that shows her at a party with a beer bottle hanging out of her mouth. Karma bit her on the ass pretty quick! LOL!!

How to toast your career in one easy lesson.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

I wonder why she even felt like she had the right to tell these young ladies how they should conduct themselves in the 1st place, I mean, who the hell is she? Was she responsible for overseeing them, or is she simply full of herself?
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

Good luck finding a job !

I love it when the karma bus comes and parks in someone's yard

Doughbake1 Guest
    I agree that attacking any politician's children publicly - indeed attacking anyone's children publicly - ought to be something no decent person would ever do. Anyone who stoops to that both isn't very nice nor very smart.

Anyone who doesn't like Obama, verbally attack him by all means - his wife too if you really must - she's a grown up and can handle it. But kids should always be off limits.

Goodbye to bad (Racist) garbage.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.