Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Father kills his 5 kids, drove 700 miles to dump them

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,498

    Father kills his 5 kids, drove 700 miles to dump them

    Timothy Ray Jones, 32, "loving" custodial father of 5 children aged 1 through 8, admitted to killing all of his children and taking the decomposing bodies on a wild journey of about 700 miles, disposing of the remains in a rural area of Alabama. No word yet on the motive-- he had won custody in a bitter divorce from his adulterous wife and held a fairly good-paying job at Intel. He apparently did resent the fact that the ex-wife, Amber, who now lives with her BF, had visitation rights. Plus, when located, there were indications of the chemicals for making Meth and synthetic pot.

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-Alabama.html

    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...murder-n200051

    http://www.ctpost.com/default/articl...en-5745459.php

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The always sunny Tampa Bay area of Florida, USA baby!!
    Posts
    2,627
    So heartbreaking


    Ozzy, my boy <3 You were my snuggle buddy and I will forever remember our movie nights and warm glasses of milk.....xoxo, rest in peace my sweet boy....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    13,374
    So he is butt hurt and killed the kids. Never should have survived the arrest. "Resisted" you know.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,159
    Maybe he will get to spend the rest of his days in a mental institution and petition to go to church once a week.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    745
    Those poor poor babies...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,463
    No matter how many times this kind of thing happens it still boggles my mind every time. Just can not wrap my head around it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Petaluma Ca
    Posts
    4,847
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    So he is butt hurt and killed the kids. Never should have survived the arrest. "Resisted" you know.
    Or acted aggressively etc
    Kill the bastard

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Middle of the road
    Posts
    1,754
    http://news.yahoo.com/records-dad-ac...090830464.html

    He had a previous record for cocaine possession, car theft, and forging checks.

    "Jones was arrested Sept. 15, 2001, by Crystal Lake police on suspicion of stealing a car. Court records showed Jones had stolen a minivan about a week earlier and later broke into another vehicle.

    During this spree, he also passed checks on his father's account, ranging in amounts from $4 to about $62.

    For the crime spree, including another stolen-vehicle charge in another county, he received concurrent six-year terms, and had a year tacked on for the cocaine case.

    Jones was imprisoned at Big Muddy Correctional Center on April 18, 2002, and was released on Jan. 15, 2003, according to Illinois Department of Corrections records.Jones Sr. said his son was discharged early from the Navy."

    Yes, he served less than one year for a seven year term (two concurrent six-year terms) because in addition to an economy in ruins, Illinois Criminal Justice system also sucks.

    What I want to know is how this Darwin award winner managed to get primary custody of five kids? I'm betting the mother of the kids must have had some issues also.
    Morgan

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southern Indiana
    Posts
    3,970
    Poor babies. So young and sweet.

    He killed them all at once, I do not see the cause of death....I guess it does not matter.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    5,545
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/records-dad-ac...090830464.html

    He had a previous record for cocaine possession, car theft, and forging checks.

    "Jones was arrested Sept. 15, 2001, by Crystal Lake police on suspicion of stealing a car. Court records showed Jones had stolen a minivan about a week earlier and later broke into another vehicle.

    During this spree, he also passed checks on his father's account, ranging in amounts from $4 to about $62.

    For the crime spree, including another stolen-vehicle charge in another county, he received concurrent six-year terms, and had a year tacked on for the cocaine case.

    Jones was imprisoned at Big Muddy Correctional Center on April 18, 2002, and was released on Jan. 15, 2003, according to Illinois Department of Corrections records.Jones Sr. said his son was discharged early from the Navy."

    Yes, he served less than one year for a seven year term (two concurrent six-year terms) because in addition to an economy in ruins, Illinois Criminal Justice system also sucks.

    What I want to know is how this Darwin award winner managed to get primary custody of five kids? I'm betting the mother of the kids must have had some issues also.
    And we see another case of how social services have their heads up their asses. Just sickens me that he got custody with his back ground.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    842
    I am speechless.....I couldnt imagine doing anything to harm my children...what a bastard
    I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing. Mae West

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Newburgh Indiana
    Posts
    6,861
    This just makes me sick.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    18,938
    I can't speak for what happens in other states, but in Kentucky, it is very hard for a man to get custody of his children no matter what a piece of shit their mother is. There are plenty of women around here who have no business whatsoever raising children. Unless she gives up her rights to custody, it's nearly a sure thing she will get them. We've seen this guy's record and he gained custody of his children even with the mother fighting to keep custody. I can't imagine what her past and record must look like if he was considered the better choice for custody. My prediction is that she will be filing a very large lawsuit against CPS in the very near future and portray herself as a heartbroken victim who lost her babies and milking the sympathy and attention for all it's worth. IMO

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,980
    If true, this person is scum.
    That is all.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I can't speak for what happens in other states, but in Kentucky, it is very hard for a man to get custody of his children no matter what a piece of shit their mother is. There are plenty of women around here who have no business whatsoever raising children. Unless she gives up her rights to custody, it's nearly a sure thing she will get them. We've seen this guy's record and he gained custody of his children even with the mother fighting to keep custody. I can't imagine what her past and record must look like if he was considered the better choice for custody. My prediction is that she will be filing a very large lawsuit against CPS in the very near future and portray herself as a heartbroken victim who lost her babies and milking the sympathy and attention for all it's worth. IMO
    Agree

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    toronto, canada ( Etobicoke)
    Posts
    4,680

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bulldog Town
    Posts
    37,217
    Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    I read about that. It's too bad they can't kill him 5 times.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •