Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 51 to 86 of 86

Thread: Suge Knight

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    13,123
    Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    Five shots to the stomach and no organs were hit? That's luck if ever luck existed.)
    Poor weapon control. You have to hold the gun straight up and down to aim. The other 4 bullets would have just been for fun for me.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Natchez Ms
    Posts
    3,981
    I am the king of all things stupid!

    "Nobody goes laundry cart on my wash unless them bitches wanna be going feet first."
    Cloris Leachman.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,042
    Hip Hop mogul Suge Knight rushed to the hospital with a panic attack minutes after pleading not guilty murdering his friend and attempting to kill another man in hit-and-run

    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3Qifno2Lg
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    2,756
    Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    Hip Hop mogul Suge Knight rushed to the hospital with a panic attack minutes after pleading not guilty murdering his friend and attempting to kill another man in hit-and-run

    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3Qifno2Lg
    From what I have read....a panic attack could be the least of this thug's problems.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Burlington,Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    3,076
    He will really have panic attacks if they convict him and put him in a cell with someone, let's just say "bigger" than him.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Goettingen, Germany
    Posts
    4,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    He will really have panic attacks if they convict him and put him in a cell with someone, let's just say "bigger" than him.
    If I were him, I would be giving serious consideration to skipping bail and taking a long vacation somewhere where they don't extradite - like Russia or maybe Mars.

    Call me sensitive, but I'm kind of touchy about people trying to make new holes in my body or fill up existing ones unless I've asked them to do so.



    You be careful out among them English.
    Don't mess with the banjo player - he's hard core, dude!
    Catch my music on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9ve...aaqUrXEEcb50Y2
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009366909869

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Burlington,Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    3,076
    I'm sure he's never heard of Russia or Mars, he doesn't strike me as a geography nerd. Prison.. I don't think they would be polite enough to ask. Lol

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,042
    I just read at TMZ.com that he's still in the hospital. It was reported that he's suffering with serious blood clots having to do with recently being shot. The article said its very serious, but of course he is still handcuffed to the bed and under 24-hour guard.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    18,938
    Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    I just read at TMZ.com that he's still in the hospital. It was reported that he's suffering with serious blood clots having to do with recently being shot. The article said its very serious, but of course he is still handcuffed to the bed and under 24-hour guard.
    That fucker has more lives than a cat.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    That fucker has more lives than a cat.
    He really does! When I first saw the thread pop up I was like FINALLY this fucker is getting his. But nope, he's still kicking.

    ""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy


  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    18,938
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    He really does! When I first saw the thread pop up I was like FINALLY this fucker is getting his. But nope, he's still kicking.
    LOL, I thought the same thing until I realized this is the wrong category if he was dead. Better luck next time.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    LOL, I thought the same thing until I realized this is the wrong category if he was dead. Better luck next time.

    ""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy


  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Burlington,Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    3,076
    He's like those characters on soap operas, thrown out of airplanes, blown to bits, falling off Mount Everest... but they always survive and show up a year later ! LOL

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    18,938
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    He's like those characters on soap operas, thrown out of airplanes, blown to bits, falling off Mount Everest... but they always survive and show up a year later ! LOL
    LOL, that's the truth! I just don't understand why a guy with some fame and fortune just can't keep himself from being a thug.
    He's too damn old to still be carrying on like that.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Goettingen, Germany
    Posts
    4,597
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    LOL, that's the truth! I just don't understand why a guy with some fame and fortune just can't keep himself from being a thug.
    He's too damn old to still be carrying on like that.
    One day we're going to wake up to find him standing in the shower and realise that it was all just a bad dream.



    You be careful out among them English.
    Don't mess with the banjo player - he's hard core, dude!
    Catch my music on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9ve...aaqUrXEEcb50Y2
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009366909869

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    One day we're going to wake up to find him standing in the shower and realise that it was all just a bad dream.
    If by "standing" you mean "chillin'", and by "shower" you mean "gangsta's paradise".

    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    395
    Security camera footage has been released showing Suge running down both men. It's rough viewing.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,728
    Quote Originally Posted by glowegal View Post
    Security camera footage has been released showing Suge running down both men. It's rough viewing.
    That's unbelievable.

    ""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy


  19. #69
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    2,756
    The fact that he actually backed up, then hit the gas shows intent. The video will do him in. Although someone like him will do well in prison. Thin of all the new rap songs he can write.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    4,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    The fact that he actually backed up, then hit the gas shows intent. The video will do him in. Although someone like him will do well in prison. Thin of all the new rap songs he can write.
    Yep, when he backed up, he could have just driven away, but nooooooo... as you said Mac, he purposely put the truck back in drive and hit the gas so he could run over the guy when he was already down. He's going to have years and years to create new material- that is if he doesn't get shanked or drop dead first. Payback is a bitch Suge.


    Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bulldog Town
    Posts
    36,611
    I just watched the video. Who does he think he is?

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,728
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    I just watched the video. Who does he think he is?
    Apparently he thought he was above the law. What a douchebag.

    ""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy


  23. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,023
    Panic attacks? What kinda thug is this guy?!
    Last edited by Upset; 03-09-2015 at 01:57 PM.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    13,123
    The lying dirtbag punk bitch kind.
    Some days, you get the Bear, other days the Bear gets you.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Goettingen, Germany
    Posts
    4,597
    Sugar sugar . . . oh honey honey.

    Bet he'll get panic attacks when his cellmate starts singing that.

    No wait . . . with our luck , he'll slap on some autotune and make a new hit.



    You be careful out among them English.
    Don't mess with the banjo player - he's hard core, dude!
    Catch my music on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9ve...aaqUrXEEcb50Y2
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009366909869

  26. #76
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    395

  27. #77
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,023
    He collapsed in court after his bail was set at $25 million. His lawyer said he hadn't been given his meds or any food.

    http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...320-story.html
    Last edited by Upset; 03-20-2015 at 11:03 PM.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

  28. #78
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,463
    Yeah. Big tough guy. Fainting when he learns he'll have to stay in jail. This piece of garbage shouldn't be let out. He was allowed far too much time free when he should have been in prison.

  29. #79
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Burlington,Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    3,076
    He is exactly where criminals belong, so keep him there. Time to move on from this piece of shit.
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

  30. #80
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,924
    He's dodged so much in his life and career.

    I'm amazed he hadn't been put in prison ages ago.

  31. #81
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,042
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    He's dodged so much in his life and career.

    I'm amazed he hadn't been put in prison ages ago.
    I think he's been in prison a few times, but this may be his strike three felony.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

  32. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    331
    Couldn't have happened to a nicer person, lol

  33. #83
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,023
    He pled no contest to mansluaghter, and may be looking at 28 years. Sentencing is October 4th.

    Also: This was 3-and-a-half years ago! Oh, those wheels of justice...

    https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/20/enter...eal/index.html
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

  34. #84
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,789
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    He is exactly where criminals belong, so keep him there. Time to move on from this piece of shit.
    So true, him and his so called: Thug life.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  35. #85
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,023
    He got those 28 years I previously mentioned.

    https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/04/enter...ing/index.html
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

  36. #86
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    He got those 28 years I previously mentioned.

    https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/04/enter...ing/index.html
    Not many will be complaining about that. There is still many who think he was the one who ordered the Tupac hit and this is him finally seeing justice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •