Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharon Tate 2

what would the late Doris Tate say about this? would she call Afton a dumb shit?
    Since Doris is no longer able to (say it), I'll do it for her:
    " Afton, you're a dumb shit !!! "
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

Is it just me or does Afton (Star) resemble both Susan Atkins and Leslie Van Houten? She looks like one of those wispy hippie girls that flocked around Charlie the first time.

Yeah, she kind of does. But, I think that's the idea to look like that, stupid as it is. But this girl is not stupid, she will cash in big time when the old bastard dies.

I saw this video this morning....If it is a re-post, please delete. Sharon on the Beverly Hillbillies.

To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

weirdgurl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I am also including 2 rare photos of Abigail from 1961 and 1965,and a letter asking for payment of clothes she had ordered in July 1969.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dress1.jpg 
Views:	291 
Size:	87.8 KB 
ID:	51581Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10553458_782863115067867_2513786288365822558_n.jpg 
Views:	295 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	51579Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10547470_782863281734517_5379101745839298144_n.jpg 
Views:	304 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	51580
    Somehow, I missed the letter about the clothing -

Bill Helburn is a fashion photographer, these are from his new book William Helburn: Seventh and Madison. Sharon with Wilhelmina and Jean Shrimpton and his assistant. And a fun shot as a school girl. The girl between Sharon and Jean spoils the photo in my opinion... anyone good at Photo Shop ? LOl Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_nfzd7dwtbO1rcgcl7o1_500.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	263.1 KB 
ID:	52027Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_nga3d065SE1qd0tpko1_1280.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	134.2 KB 
ID:	52028
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 12-13-2014 at 09:06 PM.

I've never seen those photos of Sharon and Abigail. Thanks for posting those!

Your very welcome, they are great photos of Sharon. Funny thing when I started to look up pictures of her on the net in the mid '90's there wasn't a lot. Now she's everywhere ! Still finding photos I've never seen before.

9. 12-14-2014, 06:22 PM
    Reason
    prison officials saying it's a rumor

co Sharon Tate Lives On....via FB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1901238_1018274121520896_8012765965345499741_n.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	52232
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BarneyFife Guest

Exclamation Patty K.

Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    I don't really see why they never parole them (Pat & Leslie). What they did was horrible, but I don't think they are dangerous to society. I think they are both rehabilitated. They have paid for their crimes, especially since they were under the influence of drugs and friggin' Charles Manson when they committed them. Manson is the only one who should remain in prison because he is dangerous and impossible to rehab.

Quote Originally Posted by BarneyFife View Post
    I don't really see why they never parole them (Pat & Leslie). What they did was horrible, but I don't think they are dangerous to society. I think they are both rehabilitated. They have paid for their crimes, especially since they were under the influence of drugs and friggin' Charles Manson when they committed them. Manson is the only one who should remain in prison because he is dangerous and impossible to rehab.
    To paraphrase Doris Tate: When the Manson victims' bodies quicken and are paroled from the grave, then their killers can be paroled too. To wit: it ain't gonna happen.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

They will hopefully never be paroled. I've said it before, they have a roof over their heads, clean clothes and 3 meals a day. Not such a bad life.. for life.

tophat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarb View Post
    You know I really am to the point where nothing involving this case could ever surprise me. In my mind, I always considered them eating at El Coyote the one thing we could actually pinpoint and say for sure happened that night, but who knows? It is odd that the waitress didn't remember them. I do recall hearing that several people claimed seeing Sharon's crew eating there, but they could just be hopping on board with everyone else and trying to include themselves in the story. I guess the only thing we can say for sure is that they, at the very least, planned on going there since Jay Sebring's name was on the reservation list.

Truly horrifying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulista View Post
    New member and first post here.

Just wanted to give a huge shout out to Scott for the documentary Six Degrees of Helter Skelter. I thought I had seen or read pretty much everything on the subject and thought this documentary would simply be rehash of things I already knew.

I was dead wrong. This documentary was absolutely fascinating and had lots of new trivia of which I was not previously aware.

So, grazi, Scott, for a highly entertaining and interesting 105 minutes.

My only complaint was that it could have been twice as long, and I still would have been enthralled.
    Here is a stunning photo of Sharon taken in Rome. In case anyone has not seen the blog dedicated to Sharon, I'll post the link... incredible photos ! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	295.4 KB 
ID:	51448 http://sharontate-polanski.tumblr.com/ ROBERT63, So sorry that you lost your brother, losing a loved one is never easy. I am also including 2 rare photos of Abigail from 1961 and 1965,and a letter asking for payment of clothes she had ordered in July 1969.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dress1.jpg 
Views:	291 
Size:	87.8 KB 
ID:	51581Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10553458_782863115067867_2513786288365822558_n.jpg 
Views:	295 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	51579Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10547470_782863281734517_5379101745839298144_n.jpg 
Views:	304 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	51580

weirdgurl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    To paraphrase Doris Tate: When the Manson victims' bodies quicken and are paroled from the grave, then their killers can be paroled too. To wit: it ain't gonna happen.
    Granted, he killed Hinman and not the people murdered at Cielo Drive but I wanted to share this again. Mods please move if you feel it belongs in a different thread. Thanks!
    From FB:
    There is a subsequent parole hearing coming up for Robert “Bobby” BEAUSOLEIL on February 19th. We’d like to ask you to send in a letter opposing his release. Please send the letter to tatefamilylegacy@gmail.com, include his name – Robert BEAUSOLEIL, his CDC #- B-28302, the reason you oppose his parole (this can be brief if you like), your name and address (at least your city and state)

Sharon Tate thread

Last edited by Cynful; 01-24-2015 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Text Addition & Comments
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Name:	SharonTate_slide12.png 
Views:	141 
Size:	408.3 KB 
ID:	52386
    1966 on the set of EYE OF THE DEVIL

Sharon in London just before her return to the States. I've seen the photo of her standing in front of the Rolls, but never these.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_niuodhY5zj1qd0tpko2_500.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	52388Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_niuodhY5zj1qd0tpko3_500.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	44.4 KB 
ID:	52389Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_niuodhY5zj1qd0tpko4_500.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	35.1 KB 
ID:	52390
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Name:	TATE with POLLY BERGEN and the KIRK DOUGLASES.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	52392

In case nobody has seen this, I came across this website today: www.cielodrive.com

Has alot of information.

jafsell Guest
    Hi, new to the website and this forum, but not new to this whole death hag thing. I always thought it was odd how Suzan LaBerge spoke in Tex Watson defense at a parole hearing in 1990. I did some research on Suzan LaBerge and found this article: http://www.mansonblog.com/2012/09/th...motive-on.html

It discusses the possibility that Suzan had an involvement in her parent's murder- or at least knew of Tex Watson before the murder took place. I don't wish to drag anyone who is truly a victim through the mud, but there are some very interesting coincidences. Please forgive me if someone has already posted the article!

Welcome jafsell ! It's funny I've been to that site a few times, but I have never read that ! Very interesting. I'll have to backtrack and find something I read once about Rosemary La Bianca and her possible connection to Jay Sebring. All having to do with drugs etc. I've always thought Frykowski and Folger might have crossed paths with Watson with drugs being their connection, only because the brutality seemed to be directed more at them then the other victims. You never know.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Welcome jafsell ! It's funny I've been to that site a few times, but I have never read that ! Very interesting. I'll have to backtrack and find something I read once about Rosemary La Bianca and her possible connection to Jay Sebring. All having to do with drugs etc. I've always thought Frykowski and Folger might have crossed paths with Watson with drugs being their connection, only because the brutality seemed to be directed more at them then the other victims. You never know.
    You may be right--I've heard as much, but remember Frykowski and Folger fought harder than Jay and Sharon and of course Steven Parent, and that would thus would have brought more wrath upon themselves.
    Last edited by cindyt; 03-27-2015 at 02:21 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

It's an enigma that will haunt death hags forever. Who did what.. who knew who.. I don't think we will ever get the entire story.

Quote Originally Posted by jafsell View Post
    Hi, new to the website and this forum, but not new to this whole death hag thing. I always thought it was odd how Suzan LaBerge spoke in Tex Watson defense at a parole hearing in 1990. I did some research on Suzan LaBerge and found this article: http://www.mansonblog.com/2012/09/th...motive-on.html

It discusses the possibility that Suzan had an involvement in her parent's murder- or at least knew of Tex Watson before the murder took place. I don't wish to drag anyone who is truly a victim through the mud, but there are some very interesting coincidences. Please forgive me if someone has already posted the article!
    Fascinating site... thanks for sharing it. There sure are a LOT of coincidences... definitely brings some questions to mind. Hmmmm. Curiouser and curiouser.
    Last edited by Cynful; 03-29-2015 at 02:31 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Thanks for sharing the photos and the website, have never seen those before. I will write a letter about Bobbi to help keep him where he belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by jafsell View Post

Very interesting coincidences, especially given LaBerge's support of Tex. I bookmarked it. Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

29. 04-14-2015, 07:33 PM

This has to be the most poignant and haunting picture I have ever seen of her. And it's a testament to why that scum should stay behind bars until they breathe their last.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_nmsd03cnSJ1qd0tpko1_500.jpg 
Views:	405 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	52594  

Absolutely. let's see one down [Susan Atkins] 4 more to go Manson, Watson, Krenwinkel and Van Houten. I hope they all leave prison the same way Atkins did after they die. Bobby Beausolei and Bruce Davis too.

I think they will all die while still incarcerated ,and they should. They got life.. a life behind bars.

This has to be the most poignant and haunting picture I have ever seen of her. And it's a testament to why that scum should stay behind bars until they breathe their last.
    I've read on some sites that this and the others photos including the ones with Jay were taken the day of the murders but others say it was a few days before. Does anyone know which info is correct?

It's hard to say. Sharon returned to the States in time for the moon landing on July 20th, so they could have been taken anytime after that. It could be late July or the first days of August, I don't think anyone really knows for sure. What intrigues me is that these were in a camera found after the murders. I assume the Tate family would have been in possession of them. One appears in Debra's book, so she must have them. Patti also must have had copies, but how did most of them end up on the net ? Alisa Statman would have gotten her personal property after her death. My guess is she leaked them.
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 04-16-2015 at 10:38 PM.

NOVSTORM Guest
    I sent Jennifer Gans Aunt a message on Facebook asking about her. Maybe she will answer me.
    Last edited by NOVSTORM; 04-18-2015 at 05:06 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time I look at these photos it just amazes me that they were taken almost 50 yrs. ago ! Sharon in Rudi Gernreich , taken by her dear friend Hatami. Timeless.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_nn0hgo7VNI1qd0tpko2_540-horz.jpg 
Views:	348 
Size:	148.3 KB 
ID:	52604  

Every time I look at these photos it just amazes me that they were taken almost 50 yrs. ago ! Sharon in Rudi Gernreich , taken by her dear friend Hatami. Timeless.

She was just a raw beauty. Great pic...tks
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

that is kind of an odd looking bathing suit (looks like)... Nonetheless, an absolute amazing & stunning photo of Sharon Tate
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    that is kind of an odd looking bathing suit (looks like)... Nonetheless, an absolute amazing & stunning photo of Sharon Tate
    I think it's fabulous... somehow can envision it with a low cut back. She's truly stunning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xiroi Guest
    YAY I finally could join after all this years! Long long timer lurker here and I wanted my first post to be on the thread that brought me here (well the first Sharon thread, actually) quite a few years ago.

I have lots of questions and comments about many of the previous post, but first of all I need to have a look at all the pics you've posted as attachments, since you can't see those when you're not logged in and wanted to say hi to you.

Some people believe the grief of losing Sharon shortened Doris Tate's life. Doris was 68 when she passed. Steven Parent's mother also died from a brain tumor. I mean there is nothing worse for a parent to lose a child especially by murder and a brutal senseless murder at that. I can totally believe that kind of loss can shorten a life maybe even cause cancer. and Patti Tate died at age 42, she had to live with this savage murder of her older pregnant sister and 3 friends. and after her mother's death Patti took on the added stress of going to parole hearings sitting in a room for hours with the likes of Susan Atkins and Patricia Krenwinkel.

Quote Originally Posted by ROBERT63 View Post
    Some people believe the grief of losing Sharon shortened Doris Tate's life. Doris was 68 when she passed. Steven Parent's mother also died from a brain tumor. I mean there is nothing worse for a parent to lose a child especially by murder and a brutal senseless murder at that. I can totally believe that kind of loss can shorten a life maybe even cause cancer. and Patti Tate died at age 42, she had to live with this savage murder of her older pregnant sister and 3 friends. and after her mother's death Patti took on the added stress of going to parole hearings sitting in a room for hours with the likes of Susan Atkins and Patricia Krenwinkel.
    Absolutely. Trauma is what or can cause brain tumors, cancer, all things unhealthy & this death is not an 'oh Sharon passed away peacefully' death .....Negative emotions really really cause the brain & immune system to change drastically.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Vincent Bugliosi has died at age 80 from cancer. he won convictions and sent Charles Manson, Susan Atkins, Patricia Krenwinkel, Leslie Van Houten and Charles "Tex" Watson to prison for the 7 murders of Sharon Tate, Jay Sebring, Abigail Folger, Voytek Frykowski, Steven Parent, Leno La Bianca and Rosemary LaBianca .and of course wrote the book Helter Skelter RIP Vincent.

so sad. I wonder what Charlie said or how he was told....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's the 46th anniversary of Helter Skelter. Crazy, right? Time goes by so quickly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Xiroi Guest
    Remembering Sharon, the baby and the other victims on yet another anniversary. It was all so senseless and somehow it feels even more so as time passes by.

Quote Originally Posted by Schultz View Post
    It's the 46th anniversary of Helter Skelter. Crazy, right? Time goes by so quickly.
    It truly is. I'm...well I don't want to say obsessed but when I get interested in something then I look and search until I find everything I can. I obviously knew the basics of what happened but it wasn't until I came on here and started reading the threads that my interest truly spiked on the subject. I try and watch every documentary, read every piece of media I find etc. I searched for nearly a year to get a copy of Helter Skelter and managed to read it in three days. I even got Restless Souls which took a day of my life that I will never get back. According to my family, I am a weirdo for being so mad over a set of murders that took place over 12 years before I was even born but Charlie is so interesting to me. The fact that he was able to persuade all those people to commit those murders without batting an eyelid...there are no words.

a lot of people have died in August: Marilyn Monroe, Sharon Tate, Elvis Presley, Dorothy Stratten, Frank Gifford.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

46 years. Hard to believe.

Sharon was so pretty.....even while pregnant she was just beautiful and looked so natural....just a little baby bump. Still breaks my heart.

Xiroi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    I obviously knew the basics of what happened but it wasn't until I came on here and started reading the threads that my interest truly spiked on the subject.
    Same here and I have the feeling we're not the only ones.

Name:	SHARON at age 10.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	52906Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SHARON TATE 1963.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	52907Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SHARON TATE 1963.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	52907Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sharon Tate by Chappell `969.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	52908Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sharon VOD.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	89.1 KB 
ID:	52909