Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharon Tate 2

Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    Greg- You got it ! If they didn't grant it to lvh I highly doubt that they'd grant it to pk but you never know. Crazier things have happened.
    I'm sure it is hoped and prayed by so many that those devils never see the outside of penitentiary walls-The only way they should get out is feet first straight to the crematorium.
    Sharon, her precious son and ALL of the other victims didn't get any second chances to live, Those Manson "family members" all need to die in prison.
    The sooner the better IMO.

Great pictures Mansfield, Thank you for sharing
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 06-22-2017 at 08:45 AM.

Krenwinkel "the battered partner" was denied parole today. they always trying to blame Manson for everything.

Krenwinkel has been denied parole for the 14th time

http://nypost.com/2017/06/22/manson-...for-14th-time/

Thanks to everyone who signed!
    "The gore of the tomato dribbles from your lips..."-Brother Theodore

Your welcome ! I'm happy to sign those petitions, and I agree, none of them should ever be released. Susan Atkins was denied a compassionate release when she was dying, so I hope and pray the rest are there until the end.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

When I saw the "battered woman" thingy I was like DUH. So what? Lots of women--and men--are battered, but they don't haul off and murder someone. It doesn't matter what Manson did to them or ordered them to do, they were grown ass adults in their right mind or they wouldn't have had the sanity to throw their bloody clothes off the roadside and stop to hose off. A zombie keeps on zombie-ing. They could have gone to the cops. They could have scrammed. They could have done a dozen things. But they chose to kill, because they were as evil as Manson was.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    When I saw the "battered woman" thingy I was like DUH. So what? Lots of women--and men--are battered, but they don't haul off and murder someone. It doesn't matter what Manson did to them or ordered them to do, they were grown ass adults in their right mind or they wouldn't have had the sanity to throw their bloody clothes off the roadside and stop to hose off. A zombie keeps on zombie-ing. They could have gone to the cops. They could have scrammed. They could have done a dozen things. But they chose to kill, because they were as evil as Manson was.
    YES. ^^^ This. Could have stopped the slaughter. But they made their choice.

They did make their choice, and there is no turning back from that. Ever.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Tiffany in answer to your statement about the house cleaning, the family of murder victims or suicides are responsible for cleaning up the mess, the house will stay that way until family can get someone to come in and clean it, or they themselves clean it or hire a cleaning crew that deals with things like that, it can cost 100s of dollars if not up in the 1000s as they are dealing with bio hazard and chemicals to get rid of the blood and whatever is left behind, it is sad that it's the family who has to be responsible for the clean up, I am glad PK got denied I just saw the post about signing the petition so wasn't able to do it or I would have.

During her 1994 interview with Diane Sawyer, Pat never once indicated Manson abused her. remember the 3 Manson girls walking down the hall singing it didn't look like any of them were in fear of Manson.

What ever happened to the "pig" door? When Trent Reznor closed his studio in 2004 he LEFT THE DOOR behind. The property was bought by doctors a few years ago and now the place looks completely different and the door is no longer there!

The address was: 4500 Magazine St., New Orleans, Louisiana.

This is how it looks like today: http://www.google.com.br/maps/place/...!4d-90.1029294
    Last edited by Schultz; 06-26-2017 at 12:13 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Schultz View Post
    What ever happened to the "pig" door? When Trent Reznor closed his studio in 2004 he LEFT THE DOOR behind. The property was bought by doctors a few years ago and now the place looks completely different and the door is no longer there!

The address was: 4500 Magazine St., New Orleans, Louisiana.

This is how it looks like today: http://www.google.com.br/maps/place/...!4d-90.1029294
    Looks like it got tossed in the renovations, but then again you never know. The bed Abigail slept in the night of the murders sold this year at an auction, someone had it all these years ! This article is before it sold, it went for $14,000 In Feb. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/258418...p-for-auction/
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 06-26-2017 at 04:17 PM.

Tarantino is possibly making a movie about the Manson murders.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...urders-1020165
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    Tarantino is possibly making a movie about the Manson murders.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...urders-1020165

If Tarantino directs, guaranteed to be a blockbuster!! You know who would make a perfect Sharon Tate? Rose Byrne, she is a striking resemblance to her and waif figure!! Same doe eyes...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 6.57.06 PM.png 
Views:	375 
Size:	270.4 KB 
ID:	54352   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 6.54.42 PM.png 
Views:	403 
Size:	2.09 MB 
ID:	54353   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 6.56.25 PM.png 
Views:	368 
Size:	187.0 KB 
ID:	54354   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 6.55.37 PM.png 
Views:	373 
Size:	151.5 KB 
ID:	54355  

The few names that are so far attached are Jennifer Lawrence and Margot Robbie. Margot Robbie will probably be Sharon Tate while Lawrence will play one of the Manson girls.

Scotti Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    The few names that are so far attached are Jennifer Lawrence and Margot Robbie. Margot Robbie will probably be Sharon Tate while Lawrence will play one of the Manson girls.
    i'm sorry but jennifer lawrence is still way better looking than any of the manson girls, can't they cast downward in the looks department? patricia krenwinkel in real life, and in the tv show aquarius were so mismatched in looks it wasn;t funny, the guy who played manson was too tall, too good looking , the atkins character looked nothing like her.
    here's some of my casting suggestiions
    charles manson - steve zahn might be good, tom cruise has the height thing , but is too old, you need someone in their early 30's
    susan atkins - you need a skinny brunette.... i'm thinking krysten ritter
    leslie van houten - maybe lawrence, maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Scotti View Post
    i'm sorry but jennifer lawrence is still way better looking than any of the manson girls, can't they cast downward in the looks department? patricia krenwinkel in real life, and in the tv show aquarius were so mismatched in looks it wasn;t funny, the guy who played manson was too tall, too good looking , the atkins character looked nothing like her.
    here's some of my casting suggestiions
    charles manson - steve zahn might be good, tom cruise has the height thing , but is too old, you need someone in their early 30's
    susan atkins - you need a skinny brunette.... i'm thinking krysten ritter
    leslie van houten - maybe lawrence, maybe

I agree but it might be a performance piece where she transforms herself as one of the girls. I'm actually looking forward to that because Jennifer Lawrence has played Jennifer Lawrence in most of her movies.

I can see Kristen Stewart playing Susan, for some reason

Scotti Guest
    paul dano would be a great gary hinman

If this ever gets made Rose Byrne would be my choice. But it looks like Kate Bosworth and her husband are planning their own film based on Greg King's book. How true this is I don't know. Greg himself will have to confirm it. http://ew.com/article/2016/10/29/kat...n-tate-biopic/

I can confirm Kate and Michael optioned the book. The idea is for a film on Sharon, not Manson. It's in the works, but having been through this process with a couple of my other books before, I am always cautious. But Kate is a Sharon fan and wants to do something different than the usual story of the murders, so I am optimistic - there's a chance it will coincide with a new, revised and greatly expanded edition of my bio of Sharon as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotti View Post
    paul dano would be a great gary hinman
    Is there a member of the family that they repeatedly kicked the crap out of? He's always playing one of those characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg King View Post
    I can confirm Kate and Michael optioned the book. The idea is for a film on Sharon, not Manson. It's in the works, but having been through this process with a couple of my other books before, I am always cautious. But Kate is a Sharon fan and wants to do something different than the usual story of the murders, so I am optimistic - there's a chance it will coincide with a new, revised and greatly expanded edition of my bio of Sharon as well.
    Greg I hope it happens for you. I still have the book you wrote on Sharon. I need to get it out again and read it once more.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg King View Post
    Great news Greg, I hope it works out ! I love your original book, but a new edition would be wonderful. Keep us posted as to when it will be available.

Thanks - as always with a book, once finished THEN people suddenly get candid and tell you what they kept back. But I'm tied up with my next book, on Mayerling, which is out in November, so at the moment can't do anything with Sharon.

HELTER SKELTER happened 48 years ago tonight.

R.I.P. Sharon, baby Paul, Jay, Voytek and Abigail.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fde43044d86f77151fe6a251dc75b7ff.jpg 
Views:	328 
Size:	255.1 KB 
ID:	54387  
    Last edited by Schultz; 08-09-2017 at 09:34 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I caught the last 30 minutes of the dateline special last week on Manson murders. some guy claimed Manson visited the crime scene later that night he said Manson left that American flag on the back of the couch. where did he get his info? it was confirmed Voytek & Abigail put that flag there. I read that Doris Tate told Sharon to get that flag off there before her father the Colonel Tate came and saw it of course that was in The Restless soul book by Alicia Statman. and I think Mrs.Chapman the maid told the investigators the flag was there before the murders.

Last edited by Schultz; 09-07-2017 at 06:18 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maybe Brown will reject it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

PurrPurr Guest
    We'll have to wait and see. I'm leaning toward Brown throwing out this one too.

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    We'll have to wait and see. I'm leaning toward Brown throwing out this one too.
    Me too.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I hope it gets thrown out.

She, and the others were given a life sentence, and it should mean exactly that. Parole should never be an option.

These parole hearings will never end, not until they are released or they die. if she gets rejected again they'll have another hearing for her and Bruce Davis too. this will become a yearly thing for Van Houten and it already has for Bruce Davis.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    She, and the others were given a life sentence, and it should mean exactly that. Parole should never be an option.
    They were given a death sentence which was changed to (a) life sentence once the state of California overturned the death penalty circa 1972.
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

They were given a death sentence which was changed to (a) life sentence once the state of California overturned the death penalty circa 1972.
    Yep.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

37. 09-08-2017, 04:13 PM

Yeah. I know that. It just pisses me off that it was changed to a life sentence. And again, life should mean life. Their right to be eligible for parole should never have allowed in the first place. But, that's just me.

I read that William "Bill " Garretson died back in August of this year at age 66. he was of course Sharon's groundkeeper or Rudi Altobelli's groundskeeper I should say. he survived the night of horror he was supposedly in the guesthouse when the murders occurred.

Apparently Charles Manson died this evening the prison called Debra Tate and other victims family members. Debra told TMZ.

I hope Manson's death gives Debra some measure of peace.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Alive or dead, the raw pain is still there, but maybe some measure of justice in knowing he died in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by ROBERT63 View Post
    I read that William "Bill " Garretson died back in August of this year at age 66. he was of course Sharon's groundkeeper or Rudi Altobelli's groundskeeper I should say. he survived the night of horror he was supposedly in the guesthouse when the murders occurred.
    I posted a thread for him under Other Notable Figures. He died in August of 2016, strange that it was not in the news. Maybe that was his wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    I hope Manson's death gives Debra some measure of peace.
    From what she said, she's a lot more kind about him than I think many of us would be.

There is still Leslie Van Houten, Tex Watson and Pat Krenwinkel as long as they live they'll keep getting parole hearings. and Leslie has one last hurdle to overcome before she sees freedom and that is Governor Brown.

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    There is still Leslie Van Houten, Tex Watson and Pat Krenwinkel as long as they live they'll keep getting parole hearings. and Leslie has one last hurdle to overcome before she sees freedom and that is Governor Brown.
    I think if he lets her out it will be the end of his political career

Debra Tate says Sharon's personal photographer Hatami has died. I think Hatami was there when Charlie Manson came on to the Cielo Drive property looking for Terry Melcher and Manson and Sharon saw each other briefly.

Debra Tate says Sharon's personal photographer Hatami has died. I think Hatami was there when Charlie Manson came on to the Cielo Drive property looking for Terry Melcher and Manson and Sharon saw each other briefly.
    That is a chilling moment in time. That SOB knew exactly who was living in Melcher's house--he saw her.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    That is a chilling moment in time. That SOB knew exactly who was living in Melcher's house--he saw her.
    That it is. I looked up Terry Melcher, he died on Nov. 19th 2004 and Manson died 13 years later to the day ! 13 was the original title of Sharon's film Eye Of The Devil, and her her last film was 12 Plus 1 aka The Thirteen Chairs. Gave me a chill!

I also read somewhere that Frank Struthers [ son of Rosemary LaBianca] passed away this past summer I think June or July. Frank and his sister Suzann's boyfriend found Leno's body in the living room not sure if Suzanne saw her step dad's bloody body. they of course ran out and didn't look for Rosemary. but it's a good thing they didn't see her like that I'm sure the imagine of Leno's body was something they would never forget. RIP Frank hope he and his mom are together now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    That it is. I looked up Terry Melcher, he died on Nov. 19th 2004 and Manson died 13 years later to the day ! 13 was the original title of Sharon's film Eye Of The Devil, and her her last film was 12 Plus 1 aka The Thirteen Chairs. Gave me a chill!
    wow that is spooky.

I just googled Frank Struthers Jr, and cannot find any obituary for him at all.

Frank Struthers and Frank Jr, leaving the Tate Murder trial following Frank Jr's testimony. August 26,1970

Paul Tate getting patted down outside the courtroom of the trial.

Young Sharon and Doris Tate.

Sharon on her wedding day.
    Sharon and her dad,Paul (1946)

Sharon and her mom 1947
    Last edited by pkstracy; 12-03-2017 at 01:39 PM.