Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 291011

Thread: Sharon Tate 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I have no idea what I was doing on August 8 1969, but I clearly remember watching the news and seeing the aerial shots of the home on Saturday.
    I was a kid at the time but so remember that Americans were
    on the Moon.(so cool) also Woodstock music party.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

A shot from the film, shows Margot Robbie and the other actors as they walk to El Coyote for dinner. Why is the actor playing Voyteck a foot taller then the rest ,and why does he have a beard ? I looked up the actor playing him his name is Costa Ronin, and he is 6 ft 4 ! Frykowski was 5 ft 10 and clean shaven. Someone is not paying attention .Clipboard01.jpg
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 10-21-2018 at 02:38 PM.
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

1111.png

I'd always heard that Sharon was fond of MILK & PEARLS but after seeing this in the catalogue for the upcoming auction with Julien's I'm wondering if it was actually this MINK & PEARLS that she loved.

SharonTateinEOD.jpg
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

In a recent interview Debra claims that she picked out a flower print dress for Sharon's funeral. Everything I have read say it was friend Victor Lownes who chose the dress, a blue and yellow Pucci. As much as I like Debra and all she has done, I think she bends the truth a little. I'll go with the Pucci.45776072_1130160887134065_5408667039000690688_n.jpg41792176235_5b90f51ef6_b.jpg

Yes, I think I saw that on the E! True Hollywood Story The Last Days of Sharon Tate the 1999 documentery about Sharon. Victor Lownes said he had to go in the murder house and get one of Sharon's dresses out of her closet to bury her in. he said there was still dry blood all in the house and the word PIG was still on the front door and he wanted to get out of there as fast as he could.Victor Lownes and I think Gene Gutowski made the funeral arrangements for Sharon. and Patti said Doris was at least glad they buried Sharon [ and the baby] at a catholic cemetery.

It's been a while since I read about which Pucci mini Sharon was supposedly buried in but for some reason I was thinking it might have been this one ......bvfewwr.jpg
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

It's been documented in a few articles, and if I'm not mistaken it's in Greg King's book also. The picture that KELT posted is far more appropriate. But, I suppose Victor chose the first thing he saw, I don't blame him for wanting to get out of there as quickly as possible. Other then the people who prepared her for burial the only other person who would have seen what she was wearing was her father. Found these pics of Abigail circa 1961, lovely girl.1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg
    Last edited by Mansfield67; 11-13-2018 at 05:05 PM.