Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Father Leaves Toddler in Car

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    That's what gauged ears look like with the gauges out.
    Wow. I actually had to google "gauged ears" to see that fuckery. eww why oh why? So doughboy is soooo odd. I still cant get over all those (apparently blind) women sexting with him and especially all while he is slowly murdering his child.
    I told my lawyer he's better step it up or we would both end up on an episode of "SNAPPED"

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by baroque1 View Post
    Wow. I actually had to google "gauged ears" to see that fuckery. eww why oh why? So doughboy is soooo odd. I still cant get over all those (apparently blind) women sexting with him and especially all while he is slowly murdering his child.
    I think it is disgusting looking. The reason why I know what gauged ears look like without gauges in is because of my son. That's a long, ugly story all to itself.

Ross seems like an adult who still wants to act like and try to look like a teenager with his ear gauges and Justin Bieber hair. He's 33 years old and is sexting with more than one teenage girl. To be blunt, he isn't terribly attractive and I'm amazed he had a reasonably decent looking wife, never mind the sexting partners, some of whom he had actually met in person. I'm wondering how much of his life his wife actually knew before it came out in that probable cause hearing. I'm guessing very little and what a way to find out along with several thousand other folks across the nation! If she sits around and stews over some of the surprises she likely got from that hearing, Doughboy is gonna be fucked even more than he already is.

jsnerch Guest
    Maybe he was sexting pictures of his penis because he hadn't seen it in a while and he wanted to find out what it looked like?

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jsnerch View Post
    Maybe he was sexting pictures of his penis because he hadn't seen it in a while and he wanted to find out what it looked like?
    LMFAO! He could have asked his wife, but it doesn't sound like she's seen it much lately either. That's hilarious!

MissZoot Guest
    To be blunt, he isn't terribly attractive .
    Nah, that's not blunt. Being blunt is saying that he looks like a Cabbage Patch Kid, or maybe a Garbage Pail Kid, considering what we know about the fuckwad. I'll bet his mom cuts his hair for him (using a bowl, of course).

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MissZoot View Post
    Nah, that's not blunt. Being blunt is saying that he looks like a Cabbage Patch Kid, or maybe a Garbage Pail Kid, considering what we know about the fuckwad. I'll bet his mom cuts his hair for him (using a bowl, of course).
    I'll go with Garbage Pail Kids since I love Cabbage Patch Kids and don't want to insult them. Lol

We all know that trials take a long time to put together and actually make it to trial. Due to the judge ruling that he gets no bond, he's going to be sitting there not knowing his fate for a pretty good while. That makes me happy. No cell phone, no internet, no sexting, no underage boobs to look at, no fast food, no movies, no nothing but bare walls. I hope Cooper's face haunts him every second of the day. I also wonder what Leanna has been doing with herself for the past couple of weeks. She's all by herself now and probably knows quite a bit that she didn't know before. She also has to know that there are a lot of questions about her behavior and involvement. I'm curious to see where everything leads.

MissZoot Guest
    I'll go with Garbage Pail Kids since I love Cabbage Patch Kids and don't want to insult them. Lol

We all know that trials take a long time to put together and actually make it to trial. Due to the judge ruling that he gets no bond, he's going to be sitting there not knowing his fate for a pretty good while. That makes me happy. No cell phone, no internet, no sexting, no underage boobs to look at, no fast food, no movies, no nothing but bare walls. I hope Cooper's face haunts him every second of the day. I also wonder what Leanna has been doing with herself for the past couple of weeks. She's all by herself now and probably knows quite a bit that she didn't know before. She also has to know that there are a lot of questions about her behavior and involvement. I'm curious to see where everything leads.
    I personally don't think ANYTHING that was revealed was a surprise to her, but I'm with you-the idea of him sitting in a cell with just his own rotten thoughts makes me happy.

Mammy Guest
    I personally don't think ANYTHING that was revealed was a surprise to her, but I'm with you-the idea of him sitting in a cell with just his own rotten thoughts makes me happy.
    I know it's been said that some texts were found by investigators that proved she knew he had cheated on her, but I wonder if she knew everything he was doing where other females were involved like the insane amount of sexting with multiple other women and girls and the nude photos being sent back and forth? Surely keeping him wasn't so important that she would be willing to overlook all of that. I just wonder if she looked back at their life before Cooper was born and thought that they were so much happier then and thought him not being around might make their marriage go back to what it once was. It sounds crazy, but these obviously aren't normal thinking folks. I hope Ross knows how bad he fucked up and sits in there hyperventilating over it. Detective Stoddard (amazing there are some Stoddards with intelligence, Lol) was an excellent witness, obviously very meticulous, confident, and not easily rattled. It's amazing how much has already been discovered and I have no doubt there will be plenty more to discover. I have a feeling the computers will be a treasure trove of damning evidence. I also hope while Ross is stressing over all of this, he has nothing but a green bologna sandwich to eat and the memory of what his car smelled like assaults his nostrils until he pukes. The bastard.

I'm curious to see if there was a diaper bag for Cooper in the vehicle.
    Last edited by Mammy; 07-05-2014 at 10:15 PM.

I'm curious to see if there was a diaper bag for Cooper in the vehicle.
    If there wasn't, that would be telling, wouldn't it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

MissZoot Guest
    I also hope while Ross is stressing over all of this, he has nothing but a green bologna sandwich to eat and the memory of what his car smelled like assaults his nostrils until he pukes. The bastard.
    Hey, I haven't harmed anyone and that practically made me puke-no fair! Bologna is bad enough, but moldy-bleah.

I agree there's no real evidence that wifey knew what was going on, but something about her and her actions/words makes me think she set it all up and then arranged that he got all of the blame. It may just be that I've been going through a film noir phase of late, though.

babyblujems Guest
    I know this is an odd thought, but I wonder just what those other women are thinking now.

MissZoot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblujems View Post
    I know this is an odd thought, but I wonder just what those other women are thinking now.
    I assume none of them CAN think, or they wouldn't have had any interest in Ross.

Quote Originally Posted by baroque1 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	harris_crying.png 
Views:	83 
Size:	238.0 KB 
ID:	51031totally off the subject but wtf is wrong with doughboys ear?
    I hate his fat face! I have NO sympathy for the ugly when they kill.

My mind can not accept such cruelty ,this story leaves me speechless.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    If there wasn't, that would be telling, wouldn't it.
    Yes, it sure would. A 22 month old child on his way to daycare would need a diaper bag.

endsleigh03 Guest
    What is this, an epidemic?

A St Pete woman went to a funeral and forgot her 4 month old baby in the car. Then she drove home and forgot the baby in the car again. They didn't get the baby out til they exited the house to go to dinner.

The baby survived but I don't see how

She was arrested

http://www.winknews.com/Local-Florid...ar-nearly-dies

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post

A St Pete woman went to a funeral and forgot her 4 month old baby in the car. Then she drove home and forgot the baby in the car again. They didn't get the baby out til they exited the house to go to dinner.

She was arrested

So she went to a funeral and forgot the baby in the car and drove home and went inside and forgot the baby in the car again and she and her husband were in the house planning dinner and they forgot all about the baby until they went out to the car to go eat. WHAT?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by endsleigh03 View Post

She was arrested

So she went to a funeral and forgot the baby in the car and drove home and went inside and forgot the baby in the car again and she and her husband were in the house planning dinner and they forgot all about the baby until they went out to the car to go eat. WHAT?
    WHAT????????? I am just speechless.....picking jaws up off the floor. UNBELIEVABLE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

I am just starting to follow this case and haven't caught up on all of the posts in the thread yet. I just wanted to say that these women could certainly have found someone better looking than this dweeb to be sexting with. Yuck!! Not only is he ugly but he looks like a man-child or something like that. With a face like that a picture of his penis, no matter how amazing, would never make up for it.
    Regards,
    Tamie
    When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

I don't have kids, but I do have 2 dogs. I can't imagine forgetting them in the car. And I would never leave them in Heat. It doesn't get very hot where I live.......but if it's going to be a long day in town (shopping or whatever) I will stay home with the "kids" and my boyfriend will do the errands so they don't have to be in the car for hours. I find it hard to believe anyone would ever forget they have a child in their car.

MissZoot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Lynn View Post
    I don't have kids, but I do have 2 dogs. I can't imagine forgetting them in the car. And I would never leave them in Heat. It doesn't get very hot where I live.......but if it's going to be a long day in town (shopping or whatever) I will stay home with the "kids" and my boyfriend will do the errands so they don't have to be in the car for hours. I find it hard to believe anyone would ever forget they have a child in their car.
    I love that the article suggests leaving an "essential item, like a purse or cell phone" in the back seat with the child. Apparently a child doesn't qualify as essential. Maybe we need to have carseats that tether around the adult's neck or something.

... What I'd like to know is what Leanna did when she found out that Cooper had never been at daycare, and at what time she learned that. Wouldn't she have called Ross immediately in a panic (if this weren't all planned in advance, that is)? Yet it sounds like HE called HER, not the other way around, and wouldn't that just be amazingly coincidental if she happened to be trying to pick up Cooper at the same time Ross was "discovering" him in the car? I can only guess they are holding that information back while they build their case, because it seems to me that her actions immediately AFTER the "Ross must have left him in the car" remark must be pretty telling.
    Maybe that is why he sent her the text message asking when she was going to pick up his "buddy".

endsleigh03 Guest
    I hope the Georgia defense doesn't end up using the Florida case as an example of how this can happen. The timing is bad. They should all be in their own trouble for doing this.

This article touches on the surge of forgetting kids, starting in the 90's. Air bag deaths in the front sent the car seats to the back.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...vive/12264981/
    Last edited by endsleigh03; 07-07-2014 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
    Maybe that is why he sent her the text message asking when she was going to pick up his "buddy".
    I think that was some kind of predetermined code-like I haven't "found" him yet, don't forget to go to the daycare and pretend to be surprised he's not there.

There is no way in hell I will ever be convinced the mother is not in on this. I am waiting intently for her to be charged. I hope they both are locked away in the most vile prison available. Every thing I've heard, and every thing I've read just makes me want to exact my own justice on these two monsters, there just isn't enough bad in this world that you could do to them, as far as I'm concerned. That poor beautiful boy, being stuck with such asshats for parents... Very few incidents get to me like this one, totally depressing, these people cannot be from the same human species the rest of us come from. I wish them all the worst.
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

I guess they never considered giving him up for adoption if they didn't want him around that bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I guess they never considered giving him up for adoption if they didn't want him around that bad...
    No insurance payouts or donations from kindly strangers, or money from any source if they had done so (unless, as I suggested earlier, they'd SOLD Cooper to who-knows-what.) Twenty-two months is a bit long in the tooth, adoption-wise-- in a legitimate situation Cooper could have spent a long time in foster care, unlike an infant who can basically be placed anywhere, can't walk yet, or show real willfulness. He was PROBABLY an easy enough baby to care for in the beginning, still appreciated as a "gift" by his parents. Then he started to walk, talk, maybe showed some temper, needed toilet training, etc., and by then, Mummy and Daddy were tired of their "gift" who was becoming a "real" person-- and each other.

Plus if they had successfully pulled off this murder/scam, they would have continued to receive gobs of sympathy for a "terrible moment of forgetfulness", instead of advertising their complete failure as parents, after spending all those $$$ to get pregnant in the first place.

As for that other new case? Both the woman AND her husband ought to be flogged. One or other of the idiots should have stayed home if they didn't have a babysitter.

Mammy Guest
    While I was on vacation last week, I saw a vehicle like his in a mall parking lot. I'm not sure what year model he has, but they looked alike. I wanted to peek in the windows to see how the interior looks without looking like I wanted to break into the vehicle. They are tiny inside! It's been said that the rear facing car seat Cooper was in was only six inches away from the front seats. He must be dumber than a bag of hammers to think people would believe that he forgot Cooper between Chick-Fil-A and his work parking lot which was about a minute away and for him to think people would believe he forgot his son who was mere inches from the back of Doughboy's fat head. I just love criminals who think they are so damn clever and so much smarter than anyone else and they end up making dumb decisions that shows just how arrogant and stupid they are. Here's an interior pic of a vehicle similar to his that shows how small they are inside.

Name:	Interior-del-Hyundai-Tucson-2011.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	51034
    Last edited by Mammy; 07-07-2014 at 05:25 PM.

MissZoot Guest
    I wanted to peek in the windows to see how the interior looks without looking like I wanted to break into the vehicle.

Name:	Interior-del-Hyundai-Tucson-2011.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	51034
    No one wants to break into a Hyundai. Trust me, I give them ample opportunity. But you're right, the interiors are small and anything in the rear center seat is really visible from just about anyplace in the front. I wonder if there were little shoeprints on the back of the driver's seat from when they had him in the forward-facing seat that they bought but stopped using? If memory serves, around two was when they were really able to get those feet swinging and get a good rhythm going.

Mammy Guest
    No one wants to break into a Hyundai. Trust me, I give them ample opportunity. But you're right, the interiors are small and anything in the rear center seat is really visible from just about anyplace in the front. I wonder if there were little shoeprints on the back of the driver's seat from when they had him in the forward-facing seat that they bought but stopped using? If memory serves, around two was when they were really able to get those feet swinging and get a good rhythm going.
    I have a PT Cruiser and his vehicle looks like it has about the same amount of space except more head room. It's laughable to think I could forget anything in the backseat or any other part of the car. You are right that little guys like him kick the back of the front seats if their legs are long enough. I imagine that Cooper was none too happy when he was put back into a very small car seat that faced backwards instead of the big boy seat he had been using that allowed him to sit up high enough to see out of the windows. He couldn't see the red vehicles he loved while sitting in the little seat. That son of a bitch even took that amount of happiness away from a curious little boy who had recently learned the color red.

MissZoot Guest
    He couldn't see the red vehicles he loved while sitting in the little seat. That son of a bitch even took that amount of happiness away from a curious little boy who had recently learned the color red.
    But of course the selfish shit couldn't HEAR that Cooper was unhappy because he's deaf in one ear, right? So they switched back to the smaller seat because he could pretend that he didn't know that Cooper was there because he couldn't hear him, but wouldn't have been able to deny being able to see him and feel him kicking the seat if he were facing forward and being a fairly typical almost-two-year-old on his way to daycare.

Mammy Guest
    But of course the selfish shit couldn't HEAR that Cooper was unhappy because he's deaf in one ear, right? So they switched back to the smaller seat because he could pretend that he didn't know that Cooper was there because he couldn't hear him, but wouldn't have been able to deny being able to see him and feel him kicking the seat if he were facing forward and being a fairly typical almost-two-year-old on his way to daycare.
    I read earlier that the investigators are going through the medical records for Ross and Cooper. The article said they were curious to find out if he had any hearing loss, among other things. It doesn't sound like they believe him. I know in my mind that Cooper was back there jabbering and talking since they had just left Chick-Fil-A because his daycare said he was always wide awake, happy, and active after his breakfast outings with Daddy. How very thoughtful of Ross to feed him before torturing him to death. Even condemned prisoners get a last meal.

MissZoot Guest
    I know in my mind that Cooper was back there jabbering and talking since they had just left Chick-Fil-A because his daycare said he was always wide awake, happy, and active after his breakfast outings with Daddy.
    I totally agree, and how is one ear with a hearing impairment going to keep you from hearing that, anyway. If that's part of the defense (as obviously it is), it's ridiculously lame. Kids don't modulate their tone-they squeak and squeal and make car sounds and everything else under the sun in any given monologue, and it's so changeable that you can't tune it out, and even with only one good ear, you'd know a child was in the vehicle. Hell, Cooper might have told Ross that he'd missed the turn (it's amazing how observant kids are about things like that, even at that young an age).

ozzysmom Guest
    I wonder how tall the father is. If he's on the tall side, his seat would have been back pretty far. In such a small space, there is NO EFFING WAY IN HELL he didn't know that baby was there!

Quote Originally Posted by Dangitbawb View Post
    There is no way in hell I will ever be convinced the mother is not in on this. I am waiting intently for her to be charged. I hope they both are locked away in the most vile prison available. Every thing I've heard, and every thing I've read just makes me want to exact my own justice on these two monsters, there just isn't enough bad in this world that you could do to them, as far as I'm concerned. That poor beautiful boy, being stuck with such asshats for parents... Very few incidents get to me like this one, totally depressing, these people cannot be from the same human species the rest of us come from. I wish them all the worst.
    http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/07/07/...er-son-murder/
    They are checking her out! About time

oh puhleese...now the POS is claiming he is deaf in his right ear and that the child was on that side
    "Kilgore also introduced evidence that Harris is deaf in his right ear, and that the child's car seat was located on that side of the vehicle." he also told family how to collect insurance!
    http://www.people.com/article/justin-ross-harris-sexted-while-son-cooper-died-hot-car-cops-say

http://www.people.com/article/hot-ca...surance-policy
    Last edited by Donnagg123; 07-08-2014 at 07:16 AM.

If he's deaf in one ear then I should be allowed to ice pick the other one.

I work with a guy that's 100% deaf in his right ear. He doesn't always understand me when I'm on that side but he still knows I'm talking. His other ear picks up residual sounds well enough to know when something makes noise.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    If he's deaf in one ear then I should be allowed to ice pick the other one.

I work with a guy that's 100% deaf in his right ear. He doesn't always understand me when I'm on that side but he still knows I'm talking. His other ear picks up residual sounds well enough to know when something makes noise.
    Exactly McMorbid....my Mom has been very, very hard of hearing in her left ear since birth. Even without her hearing aid in, she still knows that someone or something is making sounds or noise.

This vile potato head with ears is SO full of shit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

MissZoot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post
    This vile potato head with ears is SO full of shit.
    And that will be the defense's next argument-Your Honor, my client is so full of shit that it's become a medical condition and therefore none of this is his fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Donnagg123 View Post
    "Through the investigation, Harris has made comments to family members regarding a life insurance policy that he has on Cooper and what they need to do in order to file for it," says a June 24 search warrant obtained by PEOPLE. "

You always want to hope this wasn't just about money, but I wouldn't be surprised with these douchebags that money was the driving factor.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

And that will be the defense's next argument-Your Honor, my client is so full of shit that it's become a medical condition and therefore none of this is his fault.
    Yep, the defense will be checking to see if FOS syndrome is now listed in the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders).

Along with everyone else, this case just blows my mind. Regardless of circumstances (stress, distractions, change of routine, etc.), I just cannot even begin to wrap my head around how anyone could ever forget that their baby/child is in the car- I just can't. Please let me preface this by saying that quite obviously a dog is not the same as a baby/child, however speaking only for myself, when I get behind the wheel I do everything possible to avoid distractions. My phone stays in my purse on the floor, music stays at a volume so that I can hear inside/outside the vehicle and if Casper is in the car, I talk to him non stop and check the mirror constantly to look at him. He has a seat belt harness and has enough room to sit up or lie down....even if he lies down and is quiet/sleeping, I am still talking to him, even finding myself adjusting the A/C vents constantly to make sure he is getting enough air, etc. and in 30+ years and 3 different dogs, have never come close to forgetting that they were there.

WTF??? I just cannot wrap my head around the fact that true accidents like this do happen, but having just gotten home and out of my own car, am just physically sickened that RH purposely left precious little Cooper to die a slow agonizing death. This case is the ultimate in cruelness and human depravity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Another one! This time in Connecticut. 15 months old. http://www.theridgefieldpress.com/32...es-in-hot-car/
    Last edited by RiotBoots; 07-08-2014 at 09:56 AM.

And another, although in this case the 3 year old and the family dog apparently wandered into the parked car themselves. It also mentions a couple of other recent cases which I don't think have been discussed on here:

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/07...land?hpt=hp_t2

After twenty years of crime reporting, I believe some people are just evil. This is one of them.

I have been stone cold deaf since 1986, toted babies around in car seats, strapped in, for years, but I always knew what they were doing in the car and I certainly never forgot one.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Wendy A. Guest
    I have been stone cold deaf since 1986, toted babies around in car seats, strapped in, for years, but I always knew what they were doing in the car and I certainly never forgot one.
    AMEN!!!! He has no excuse other than he did it on purpose!

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    He looks like the stay puft marshmallow man. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stay-puft-marshmallow-man.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	51039

AussieBec Guest
    WTF is wrong with some people,Makes me so sad

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzysmom View Post
    I wonder how tall the father is. If he's on the tall side, his seat would have been back pretty far. In such a small space, there is NO EFFING WAY IN HELL he didn't know that baby was there!
    I wondered that, too. He looks tall in pictures. He also has a big belly and would have to keep his seat back to keep the steering wheel from rubbing up against him while he is driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Lynn View Post
    http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/07/07/...er-son-murder/
    They are checking her out! About time
    I really expect it to be any day now...
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!