Thread: Dearly Departed Vol. II

Dearly Departed Vol. II

Dearly Departed Vol. II will be released in the next few weeks. I've always considered Six Degrees being #2 (heh) but not in name. This next dvd will be a collection of previously released videos posted on Findadeath and our Facebook pages (Yvette Vickers, Jayne Mansfield, Divine etc) and new material including the Brown/Simpson/Goldman OJ murders. Stay tuned. Here is a trailer:
    Hero Worship - They Deserve it. I preserve it.

Can't wait!
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    Can't wait!
    Me either!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    Dearly Departed Vol. II will be released in the next few weeks. I've always considered Six Degrees being #2 (heh) but not in name. This next dvd will be a collection of previously released videos posted on Findadeath and our Facebook pages (Yvette Vickers, Jayne Mansfield, Divine etc) and new material including the Brown/Simpson/Goldman OJ murders. Stay tuned. Here is a trailer:
    Hey Scott, any thoughts on releasing it as an HD file for purchase? something along the lines of what Louis CK does, would look better than the DVD and be much more cost effective for you.

Awesome!!! I'll be getting my copy. You do a great job with these, Scott.....thanks

Dearly Departed Vol.1 has been waiting for a mate... looking forward to this !!

deathhagmom Guest
    Can't wait!

It looks like we're waiting longer. This one is completely out of my hands. Whenever my co-producers release it. I'm anxious to see it too.

worth the wait im sure.cant wait.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dearly Departed Vol 2 - Poster - WEB.jpg 
Views:	655 
Size:	334.0 KB 
ID:	51980 Should be released in the next week - here's a preview: http://vimeo.com/113578910

I've got to order these and get caught up. Thanks for the heads up!

I also need to order a death hag shirt. I have the license tag.

Just in time for the holidays !

DD2 is now available online. Thank you my deathy friends. https://www.createspace.com/406623

Wow, extremely quick shipping. Ordered over the weekend and it's on its way.

lilith72 Guest
    I got mine yesterday and watched it last night... Yvette Vickers was definitely my favorite! Thanks Scott! I can't imagine anyone else doing these because you are freaking hilarious!

ShellBell Guest
    Watched it yesterday with the family at my Dad's. It was great!

Scott... living in Cali now... hope to do the tour at some point

The DVD arrived today in the mail. I watched it and really enjoyed it!! It was very informative with some humor thrown in!! Thank you, Scott!!!!!
    I have drain bamage.

Thanks for letting me know you enjoyed it!

weirdgurl Guest
    Mine should be here Monday
    I can't wait!

Got it last week and started watching it....always a great production and learned a ton about the OJ case that I never knew before. Why that 911 call (that was made during the car chase) was omitted from the trial is beyond me...he basically admitted what he did on the phone. Unbelievable.......GREAT stuff and keep em coming

I saw it on Saturday night, and found it very informative.

I've watched it and volume 1 a couple times now really cool to finally see those spots where the famous spent their final moments.

I really loved the slowed down version of "The Man" by Shitting Glitter during the James Dean segment.

24. 12-11-2017, 07:51 AM

25. 12-20-2017, 12:12 PM

26. 02-26-2018, 05:38 PM
    Reason
    Spam

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Me either!
    Me 3

28. 04-03-2018, 09:06 AM
    Reason
    Spam

lilith72 Guest

MORE DVDs!!!!!!!!!

I have just about worn out my Dearly Departed DVDs. I think we need more Scott..... more DVDs!!!!! I wish I would have known about Dearly Departed Tours when I lived out in L.A for a couple years.. I WILL GET BACK OUT THERE AND TAKE YOUR TOUR!!!!!!!

Glad to see now the Dearly Departed podcast number 14
    is here on the find a death site(it's been a few weeks since the
    last one)
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

I'll be listening to this on the weekend. ' It's a Wonderful Life ', very timely for Christmas. Also getting Dearly Departed DVD II for Christmas, so this will be a good week.

Quote Originally Posted by LordLucan View Post
    I'll be listening to this on the weekend. ' It's a Wonderful Life ', very timely for Christmas. Also getting Dearly Departed DVD II for Christmas, so this will be a good week.
    Sounds like a plan to me. Welcome to the forum!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Thank you for the very warm welcome!

You're welcome.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

LordLucan people have been looking for you all these years...LOL Sorry that crime and where the Real Lord Lucan disappeared to fascinates me. Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    LordLucan people have been looking for you all these years...LOL Sorry that crime and where the Real Lord Lucan disappeared to fascinates me. Welcome
    You beat me to it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I did like the miniseries based on the case, great cast. Someone called it Lucan For Clues. LOL.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MV5BNmQ1YzUwMTQtYTUyOC00YzViLTllMWUtYjRhNDMzMzg2MGZhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDc3Mjk3NTU@._V1_SY1000_SX70.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	132.6 KB 
ID:	54901
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    You beat me to it.

Just watched Lord Lucan: My Husband, The Truth on YouTube. Strange ! She committed suicide a couple of months after it aired in the UK. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-42636146
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I didn't do it...I promise! Lots of people surmise he too committed suicide by drowning of the English coast, although there are some rather convincing images of a chap some claim was Lucan in the former Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe) and/or South Africa. I guess it's one of those enduring mysteries that we'll never know the real answer to.

That being said, I am watching Dearly Departed Volume II as I type.
    Last edited by cindyt; 12-26-2019 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Posting too close together

42. 12-26-2019, 04:53 PM
    Reason
    Posted too close to the member's last post

LordLucan, please do not post one comment after another in less than 30 minutes. I have combined your last two comments. If you accidentally do it again, notify me via PM or profile, and I will walk you through how to do it yourself.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I didn't do it...I promise! Lots of people surmise he too committed suicide by drowning of the English coast, although there are some rather convincing images of a chap some claim was Lucan in the former Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe) and/or South Africa. I guess it's one of those enduring mysteries that we'll never know the real answer to.

That being said, I am watching Dearly Departed Volume II as I type.
    I too wonder what happened to him, I don't think he would have killed himself.

Understood, my apologies. Still getting the hang of how things work around here. I'll pay more attention to such things in the future.

Understood, my apologies. Still getting the hang of how things work around here. I'll pay more attention to such things in the future.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD