Page 1 of 101 1231050100 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatcha Doin' Right Now?

Whatcha Doin' Right Now?

Posting a new chat thread since our old one hit the magic number that bogs down the server. Post away!

Checking out the new digs. Moving my chair and cooler full of Diet Coke and alcohol in.

ETA: Liking your new title, Deb.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Hey, Ria, gimme a Diet Coke, willya?

I'm moderating, just finished my middle devotions and fixing to hit the shower.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

*tosses a Diet Coke Cindy's way*

"I just go here!"

Thanks Ria

Washing my car and clothes at the same time but not at the same place while Sammy sits in my lap. She doesn't wanna move but I need to do the windows, interior and such now that the outside's clean. She's purring like crazy and looking at me like noooooo mommy nooooooo, don't get up, lol. Ah, but I have to.

ETA: As soon as I typed what Sammy was doing she got up, hahaha

Listening to music on youtube, about to get ready to head out for the forementioned grocery trip (mentioned on other thread)

Watching "Scary Movie 2," I think, with Little Bit.

"I just go here!"

I stopped for a coffee on the way to work today (I was gonna get one for my coworker too, but then didn't for some decided not to. Good thing though cause she stopped this morning for one too lol). Then I drank that coffee. Then the boss came in with coffees for everybody. So I drank that coffee too. Two coffees. So now we are all wired, running around the pharmacy like crazy people, and I think the patients are frightened…
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

Pizza dough is rising.

"I just go here!"

Haaa, Sass Just try not to scare the old folks like that dickhead pharmacy tech at our town's closest walliemart did that time.

Remember him anybody? The dumbass who told seniors their prescriptions were 10x their real cost because he thought it was funny. And when that old lady started crying he didn't even apologize. I saw it and gave him the business though to see how he liked it. He didn't. That'll teach ya, bub.

I'm relaxing on my patio, listening to a fun radio show before heading out to pick up a few things myself. And not giving a fuck about a bunch of political bullshit.

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Remember him anybody? The dumbass who told seniors their prescriptions were 10x their real cost because he thought it was funny. And when that old lady started crying he didn't even apologize. I saw it and gave him the business though to see how he liked it. He didn't. That'll teach ya, bub.
    I remember very well you telling that story and thinking how I'd like to tear 10 new ones into people who think stuff like that is hilarious

Watching one of the cats' paws move while he's asleep. He must be having one winner of a dream.

That was effed up.

I am eating a margherita pizza (minus Roma tomatoes, I didn't feel like going to the store). I have been a naughty, naughty girl. I have not eaten much at all today, only just enough to take my meds on earlier. Will probably have to have some soup or something later so I won't get into trouble with hubby.

"I just go here!"

Why would he be mad about that?

And yeah, that was fucked up. I saw the guy later and he tried to give some excuse. N.O. There's no excuse for that shit.

Listening to the radio and dicking around with my new browser. Gotta get up way too early tomorrow. Blah. Computer screens and other artificial light sources cause insomnia though so I'm about done with that, lol.

Because he worries. I was diagnosed years ago with borderline anorexia in addition to the DID and everything else. He knows that if I fast for too long, I have a hard time beginning to eat again. He just worries, and doesn't want me to spiral down into full-blown anorexia. I'm going to try a little soup here shortly, or a peanut butter sandwich.

Ever watch a movie that is so bad it's good? I'm watching "17 & Life: Jailbait" on Netflix. I didn't think I'd be this glued to it.

"I just go here!"

About to play a game on my 3ds. Expecting the arrival of the man shorty. It's summer.. work is slow as shit..and I don't remember the last time he worked a full shift

Watching Escaped on Netflix.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

No insomnia for me. Got up right on time, woohoo!

Lounging in bed. About to get up and check on the chicken that has been cooking in the Crock Pot for the last 3-1/2 hours. Not in the best of moods this morning, this weekend has been the weekend from hell.

"I just go here!"

Just waking up, about to have lunch in a bit (wayy too late for breakfast lol). Going to send the man to Sams club in a while. Game of Thrones is on tonite, and I want some pizza for dinner with it )

Sorry you're not having a good weekend Ria .

Thanks. Trying to salvage what's left of it. Tormenting Schmoo helps a little. He's been glued to "Orange is the New Black." I told him, "Wait until you get to the Christmas pageant....and Pennsatuckey....and Piper and.....damn!"

He responds with, "Don't tell me!!!! La la la, not listening!" Lol. He's 13 minutes into the final episode. The new season starts Friday, since Little Bit is being punished for her behavior yesterday with an 8:30 bedtime for the next two weeks, I foresee Schmoo and I finishing season 2 before he goes back next Sunday. Half Friday night and the other half Saturday night.

"I just go here!"

I thought Schmoo was back with you full time for some reason. Glad you guys are having fun watching OITNB.

I'm having lunch. Finally. Normally I'd be having dinner in an hour and a half, lol. Incompetent people are a pain in the ass, I'll tell ya what. Dealing with one is why I'm eating so late. Made myself an iced half caff vanilla late that I'm having with some Pepperidge Farm whatnots to celebrate walking away from her crap after dealing with it for hours. This is not someone who will compromise or that one can have a conversation with either as she told me she has serious psychological problems but refuses to get help for them. Delightful. So the rest of us walk away rather than be drawn into her crazy.

He was, then he acted out with a butterfly knife and ended up going back. They had totally effed up his meds and that was the whole reason he had acted out. They finally listened to me when I got the social worker to light a fire under their asses.

When Schmoo went back there from the children's mental health hospital, he went back with strict instructions for the placement to not touch his meds or his dosages. Bipolars, once they are on a med cocktail that works, need their meds to be constant. If they aren't, it causes further imbalances and they will not be able to cope and will act out, as Schmoo did.

Did they listen to the hospital or us? No! The effers. So the social worker and I both pitched a bitch and got them to gradually adjust them to where they should be. Now that they are, he is fine and should be coming home for good sometime this summer.

One night a few months back, after Little Bit had gone to sleep, I turned on Orange is the New Black. He's been hooked ever since. We will have mother-son time next weekend watching the new season because Little Bit has been a major brat this weekend, and has effectively ruined my two-day break from all of the effery. She has an 8pm bedtime for the next three weeks. I'm done with her attitude and her blatant disrespectful behavior.

"I just go here!"

I hung out with Ma all day. We went to Breakfast on the Farm this morning. It's a big event they do here in cheesehead country. Every summer several counties in the area each picks a farm to be the host. Then on a sunday morning (almost always in June) they have a HUGE breakfast and then you get to take a tractor ride tour of the farm and they have all sorts of other things for you to see and do there. Last year it was at a Dairy farm, so we learned all about the milking cows and stuff. This years farm, though, was a baby cow farm. Lotsa fun
    Then we went and spent that gift certificate for the greenhouse I won on the radio for her for mothers day....

Right now, I'm chillin, listening to it rain, watching it lightening. The glands on the left side of my neck have been all swollen and tender all day for some unknown reason. I just took some ibuprofen and I'm gonna watch last nights Ghost Adventures and hope the swelling goes down

Suffering through yet another NHL hockey play off game. Sorry, you hockey fans. I just happen to despise it and my husband is a rabid fan. UGH. Goofing around and doing some cross-stitch.
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

Waiting for Mr. Man to come home from work. He's bring home food

Devotions, fixing to go down and nuke breakfast--omelet & cheese sandwich and a side of grits. MmmmmMmmm.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Getting up for work. To deal with effers all day long. Yay. On the bright side, it is payday. Then again, I have to go to Walmart after work. As school is out, I have to take the brat child with me because hubby works. And after the way she has behaved this weekend, I don't want to take her across the street.

"I just go here!"

Moderating and fucking around here.

Just got home from work. About to get into the shower. I did not say, "hop in the shower," because I do not wish wish to fall down. I did not say, "take a shower," because I do not know of anywhere the shower would like to go.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Just got home from work. About to get into the shower. I did not say, "hop in the shower," because I do not wish wish to fall down. I did not say, "take a shower," because I do not know of anywhere the shower would like to go.
    You could have hit it.

Poking around here, fixing to go down and fix me a turkey sammy for supper. We were planning to go to Golden Corral after Sissy came home from watching Gabe while Brittany took Cohen for his regular checkup, but they needed her for this and that so we are going another day. I've been watching The Buddy Holly Story on Netflix. I saw it decades ago and figured I wouldn't like it the second time around--you know how that is. Wrong. It's a great movie, would be greater if I could actually hear the music, but at least I can see it. Lol.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    You could have hit it.
    Well, no, because it didn't do anything to me.

"I just go here!"

whining, being crabby, wearing sweatpants, shoving food into my face, and generally being a female who is currently being tortured by an entity that insists it visit regularly, but is not really her friend....

HOWEVER, on a happy side note, Satan's pharmacist (the horrible bitchy pharmacist that causes us all the problems) put in for a transfer to another state today... now all we have to do is hope she gets the job!

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Well, no, because it didn't do anything to me.
    Lol! I'm posting around FAD, fixing to do my devotions and later watch Labamba on Netflix.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Enjoying the peace and quiet that is my home because the other half is at work ). He's in a mood today. If he does a full shift , I'll be a happy lady

Other than that, just had dinner (Subway and fruit) and about to go play something on my 3ds for a spell

Watching the final installment to True Tori!! Yes I am!!!
    Regards,
    Tamie
    When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

May God have mercy..

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    May God have mercy..

LOL!! Thanks for the words of encouragement.
    Regards,
    Tamie
    When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by tamiele View Post
    Is she finally going to get rid of that dirty, greasy lump of shit Dean? OMG- he is beyond vile and repulsive...just nasty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

As is she.. She knew exactly what she was doing.

May God have mercy..
    Lol!

I'm moderating, taking a break from moderating and watching Labamba. I don't like Bob (Richie's brother, not the member here. You know who you are, sweet thang.)
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

At the moment, Tori and Dean are a marital unit. Therapist says there are no guarantees. I knew you were anxious to know all of that.

Yeah, Richie's brother Bob was an annoying individual, at least his portrayal in the film came across that way.
    Regards,
    Tamie

Sitting down to read fun stuff here after hearing a couple screaming at eachother while I was taking out the trash. They were a good 50 yards away in a parking lot but so loud it sounded like it was much nearer because they were so loud. Very obnoxious.

I was brought up that public displays of screaming rage at your partner (or anyone) are unacceptable so I find it abhorent when people do that to eachother. And what does that kind of public humiliation on the part of both parties get them? Nothing but embarrassment and going to extremes until one or both of em can't take it anymore and does something even more hideous, embarrassing or criminal. Go to counseling or get the fuck away from eachother. Where is your common sense? Jeezuhs!

Calling the cops about a verbal domestic dispute in a parking lot where people are so far away that you can't identify the involved parties or their vehicle is futile, so you have to let it go. Interjecting is also pointless. So is yelling STFU because that's being drawn into their bullshit. And that can go much further than people imagine because people like that don't know when to quit. We've all known people like this I'm sure, so experience from watching them or knowing people like them in the past = no thank you. If there were weapons or other types of violence I would call though as the cops would come then.

I've seen this sort of thing everywhere I've ever lived. Including Silicon Valley and here. Happens in rich neighborhoods and poor as well as in the middle.

Happily, that sort of thing happens rarely where I live now. And we have good security which is about to get even better. Hoo. Ray.

Watching/listening to an old episode of JAG.

Waiting for time to do devotions and then go eat breakfast. I am currently reading/studying Leviticus, tomorrow morning I will begin Numbers, and continue reading the John R. Rice book The Coming Kingdom of Christ. I also have a book by Billy Graham, The Journey and a DVD, God's Ambassador, about his life, which won't be a part of my devotions. I would not have ordered it had I known it was a bio. For some reason I thought it was a collection of his sermons.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

As is she.. She knew exactly what she was doing.
    You're a 1000% right....the chickens have definitely come home to roost. Gawd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Having my French Vanilla coffee, moderating and reading fun stuff here.

Deciding whether to confront DD about her piano practicing. Last week she was freaking out that she wasn't ready for this weekend's recital. This week, she isn't doing anything about it. Been reminding her but she isn't heading my advice. She can be stubborn and defiant - and there is the slight possibility that she really is ready. It's important that I don't say the wrong thing here. I am an advocate for allowing kids to make their own mistakes and experience the consequences - especially at 12 years old. Hoping for a good recital on Saturday - but I think this will be one of those events that I sit there, awkwardly, while my DD massacres her number.
    Regards,
    Tamie

Wendy A. Guest
    Waking up. I've been working a lot of hours this past week and I'm trying to wake up so I can go back in here in a few hours. One large coffee from the Donut Bank isn't doing the trick!

Messing around here after middle devotions, fixing to hit the shower and get dressed for Golden Corral. After the shower I'm going to watch some more of Labamba.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Fixin' to pen massive Dear Effers letter. Lawdy, lawdy, lawdy. It stormed here last night, and badly. Which meant some parts of my town were without power. My house had power, but McDonald's did not. And the effers were out in all their effery. Here we go, over to the Pet Peeves thread....

"I just go here!"