Page 61 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1252596061626370 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,050 of 5018

Thread: Whatcha Doin' Right Now?

Finished a chapter and close up for now. Probably get back on it later. I know what and who the next chapter is about but I have no idea how I'm going to hit the groove.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

endsleigh03 Guest
    Listening to the nightly storm. When the rains finally leave, it's going to feel like the fiery pits of hell for the next 4-5 months.

Started a new chapter, reading IT. I'm almost finished. Now, I'm going down for a snack.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Sipping iced coffee, dealing with early-morning-before-they've-had-their-coffee effers, and waiting for my paycheck's direct deposit to hit my account.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

PurrPurr Guest
    Dumped in a load of laundry, waiting for February paperback royalties to hit my account, and ready to fire up the manuscript for more writing.

Just got up, messing around on FB and FAD. Need to go down and eat breakfast and then do my next lesson and get to writing. Tomorrow's lesson is to send a piece off for possible publication. I could cobble short stories out of some of my memoirs, but I'm going to skip that. First of all, my printer is out of ink; second, I don't have WORD to send it via email. I am probably going to save up and buy WORD so I can send short stories and stuff off to contests and etc. Writer's Digest apparently requires that format.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

PurrPurr Guest
    Just finished making a list for tomorrow's grocery trip and now working on the manuscript.

Originally Posted by cindyt
    Just got up, messing around on FB and FAD. Need to go down and eat breakfast and then do my next lesson and get to writing. Tomorrow's lesson is to send a piece off for possible publication. I could cobble short stories out of some of my memoirs, but I'm going to skip that. First of all, my printer is out of ink; second, I don't have WORD to send it via email. I am probably going to save up and buy WORD so I can send short stories and stuff off to contests and etc. Writer's Digest apparently requires that format.
    Does your word processing program allow you to save work in a .doc or .docx format? My AbiWord program offers that option and the AbiWord program is free.
    http://www.abiword.org

ETA: Just realized I double posted. Sorry about that. *brain fart*
    Last edited by cindyt; 06-25-2015 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Edited in double post.

8. 06-25-2015, 09:56 AM
    Reason
    Double post

Waking up, about to go plop into my recliner in front of the fan & probably catch up on some Tv till I'm ready for food

tuesdays_jupiter Guest
    Re-ordering an eyeshadow that I paid for, but didn't receive.

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Just finished making a list for tomorrow's grocery trip and now working on the manuscript.

Originally Posted by cindyt
    Does your word processing program allow you to save work in a .doc or .docx format? My AbiWord program offers that option and the AbiWord program is free.
    http://www.abiword.org

ETA: Just realized I double posted. Sorry about that.
    *brain fart*
    I fixed it. Works can be saved as RTF. Finished my last lesson, showered, and now I'm ready to write.
    Last edited by cindyt; 06-25-2015 at 12:51 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Well. That was awkward. My ex-fiance's wife came through drive through. Started chatting to me like we were old friends. I was being polite, and she asks, "Do you know who I am?" Of course I knew. She was the one my ex married. He likes 'em big and brown and not too pretty. I know I'm no looker, but hell, I'm prettier than she is.

Okay. That felt good to get off my chest.

"I just go here!"

Just finished dinner. I'm going to game and then may lay down and finish up IT.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

PurrPurr Guest
    Finished writing for the day and treated myself to a mani/pedi just for fun of it.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Missing my modem. Major dispute with loved one over the fact they sat and blew 75 bucks on a game. In one sitting no less. Now we are all paying for it, and I am using my phone instead of my laptop. Modem stored at neighbors, and it is not coming back til i damn well feel like it. Oh, SO not happy.

Sitting at work in the dark. No power means no coffee means no worky.

"I just go here!"

Tinkering with my kindle. Thinking of poking around the fridge for a snack.

Headed to the pea patch. It's gonna be hot!

PurrPurr Guest
    Drinking coffee and getting up ambition to get my butt to the grocery store.

Just got up, fixing to go down for breakfast. I got up earlier to discover my back was killing me and one of my ankles wanted to give out. I think the ankle is from when I fell at Easter. IDK, but got to be careful going down those stairs.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

PurrPurr Guest
    Cooking dinner. I couldn't believe the store wasn't busy today,

Messing around on FB and FAD. Just finished dinner, fixing to read the last few pages of IT.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Just got home. Worked 6am-1pm. First two hours were without power, last night's storm knocked out our power at 2am, and we didn't get it back till 7am, and it took another hour for them to get the computers up and running, close out Thursday and open up Friday, and get the food ready. Went to the store with Little Bit after work. Got frozen pizzas for supper because Hubby has stuff to do tonight. Also got some alcoholic root beer and whipped cream vodka to make harder root beer floats. After the week I've had, I need something or else I was going to snap.

"I just go here!"

Reading, laying around. Might watch Gray's.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I'm finishing up a pretty interesting documentary about Angola prison on Netflix. "Life on the Farm" I think it's called. Last night, I watched the one called "Kids for Cash," about a corrupt judge who was sending kids to a privately-owned juvenile jail facility in exchange for cash "kickbacks." Another interesting one.

"I just go here!"

PurrPurr Guest
    Checking out the NHL Draft.

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Last night, I watched the one called "Kids for Cash," about a corrupt judge who was sending kids to a privately-owned juvenile jail facility in exchange for cash "kickbacks." Another interesting one.
    Wasn't there an epi on SVU about a judge who did this?

Watching Gray's A. Hoping my blood glucose level doesn't dive so I have to go down and eat something. I usually keep a regular Coke up her in those cases. It doesn't take drinking a lot to bring it back up, but Sissy has forgotten it twice. In the morning she's going to get me a large one from Hardee's and I'm going to pour it into an empty Dr. Pepper bottle and bring it up here. It gets stale, but that better than going into a coma.
    Last edited by cindyt; 06-26-2015 at 06:05 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Wasn't there an epi on SVU about a judge who did this?

Watching Gray's A. Hoping my blood glucose level doesn't dive so I have to go down and eat something. I usually keep a regular Coke up her in those cases. It doesn't take drinking a lot to bring it back up, but Sissy has forgotten it twice. In the morning she's going to get me a large one from Hardee's and I'm going to pour it into an empty Dr. Pepper bottle and bring it up here. It gets stale, but that better than going into a coma.
    Yep, there was. Season 10, episode 20, "Crush." The one about the teen caught sexting. Swoosie Kurtz played the judge, and Detective Stabler had his daughter Kathleen come in and talk to Kim, the girl caught sexting.

I'm watching Grey's, too. I'm watching season two. Little Bit started it all over again because "McDreamy lives on in the reruns, Momma." LOL I'm watching the one where Addison has poison oak "where nobody wants to have poison oak."

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Yep, there was. Season 10, episode 20, "Crush." The one about the teen caught sexting. Swoosie Kurtz played the judge, and Detective Stabler had his daughter Kathleen come in and talk to Kim, the girl caught sexting.

I'm watching Grey's, too. I'm watching season two. Little Bit started it all over again because "McDreamy lives on in the reruns, Momma." LOL I'm watching the one where Addison has poison oak "where nobody wants to have poison oak."
    I'm watching Season 11, just finished the epi where Mere is showing Pierce their mother's journal. Going down to eat the salad I didn't eat for dinner and then continue watching. When I finish Season 11 I may start it over too.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Not much. Probably going to try to get some more sleep here in a few. Hunny went to go say adieu to a friend who is leaving the state .

Fighting nausea.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Chillin on the patio watching the sun go down, and anxiously waiting for it to be time for my FaceTime date with the boy.❤️
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

Right now I'm being pissed at my Internet provider. The sooner I can decide on a replacement and switch, the better off I will be.

"I just go here!"

I'm not for sure. It all seems so foggy.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

tuesdays_jupiter Guest
    Listening to Mr. Kindergartner "read" his LEGO magazine to me. It's a very involved storyline something about Ninja Turtles and tentacles ?

AussieBec Guest
    Just woke up gave my daughter breakfast..I am checking a few things online then gonna do some housework

PurrPurr Guest
    Catching up on stuff since I was away all weekend with no Internet access. Good to be back in civilization!

Finished reading a book. I bought "I See You" by Frantiska Oliver for $1 in the Kindle store. It's about a girl named Haven who is a shape-shifter, she can morph into animals or clones of people. She rescues children from sexual abuse. Shifts into a kitten or puppy, worms her way into the child's family, and attacks the abuser. I started reading it on break, and couldn't put it down. I started reading it again after work and just finished.

"I just go here!"

Just waking from a nap, about to go fix me a snack

Right now, I am going to drink my iced coffee and NOT strangle my new GM when he gets here. He is such a dick, I'm going to end up walking out. Last GM was strict, and could be a major bitch, but she and I had an understanding after over nine years together. I'm looking for another job.

"I just go here!"

Waiting for Mr.Man to get OUT of the tub..He's been in there for 2 hrs. I kid you not...Thankfully its 4am & I don't need a shower.

PurrPurr Guest
    Drinking my morning coffee and getting ready to work on the manuscript. Deadline will be here soon.

Watching an old scary movie on Netflix, "The Spell." It's got a very young Helen Hunt in it. It looks akin to "Carrie." Bullied girl discovers she's got telekinetic powers and snaps on the bullies.

"I just go here!"

PurrPurr Guest
    Finished writing/editing for the day and waiting for egg rolls to get done.

Messing around on my Brandon Lee website, thinking about dinner, and whether I should create an earlier scene between Davy and Emma before she blubbers all over his shoulder in the rain. Lol.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Finished "The Spell." It was lame. I'm watching "The Long Walk Home" with Sissy Spacek and Whoopi Goldberg. I was going to take a nap, but decided against it. Rescheduled tomorrow's therapy, scheduled bus rides for all next week including for my doctor's appointment next Friday, and rides to and from the park-and-ride bus station here in town. Now I'm eating French bread pizza for supper while I begin to get my act together for court tomorrow.

Court isn't until 2:15 in the afternoon, it's the rescheduled hearing that was supposed to be two weeks ago that Schmoo didn't show up for. Since I don't have a car, I take the bus down there and back. Even if I did have a car, I'd still take the bus because I always get all turned around bass-ackwards down there. It's easier for me to just take the bus to the last stop downtown, get off, and walk a mile to court. Although tomorrow I'll spend several hours hanging out at Crown Center or some shops downtown.

"I just go here!"

Just finished dinner. Fixing do some more work on my SHOP page on Brandon Lee site. I wanted it to be an amazon associate page where I offer Brandon Lee stuff and pump my book but alas, I cannot access my AA account no matter what I do, and the CHAT people tried but no go. So I'm going to just put up some images and link them back to amazon, and put an ad in about my novel and when it's published, I'll slap a link onto it too. I did ask Answers about the foul up with AA, but haven't heard back yet.

After I finish that, I'm going to write and then watch IT via the DVD I got in the mail yesterday and then maybe Gray's A.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Wondering why people that used to post here no longer post here and where everyone is. Seems like membership is down. Really miss Mammy and McMorbid.

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    Wondering why people that used to post here no longer post here and where everyone is. Seems like membership is down. Really miss Mammy and McMorbid.
    I knew someone was missing!

Just had a shower and fed the house tigers. Working on more book editing.

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    Me, too. And DrDeath.

"I just go here!"

FYI, folks, I don't know what's happened with the navy gal Mary, Mammy, Dr. Death, etc., but I surely do hope they are fine and will return.

Book ads on websites--check. Add scene between Davy and Emma, or I should say edit the one I forgot I wrote --check. Change the prelude from post American Revelation to post French and Indian War--check.

Now i am trying to remember a scene or some sort of addition that I failed to jot down and haven't the slightest clue what it was. Oh, well, it'll either come back or it won't; in the meantime I'm moving forward.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD