Thread: rock n roll sensation Meri Wilson

rj9748 Guest

rock n roll sensation Meri Wilson

Do you guys remember the heavy metal queen of the 70's, Meri Wilson. I dont know how many times I turned up the radio when I hear her song about sex and telephone installation. I didnt know you could put the 2 together. I could still remember her singing, "my heart began a thumping and my mind began to fly, and I knew I was not dealing with some ordinary guy. So while he was a talking I was thinking of my plan. Then my fingers started walking on the...." That is just part of it. She died in a traffic accident 5 years ago. I just wanted to do a small tribute to her. That girl can rock.....

Never heard of her. What songs did she do?

Cataroo Guest
    Here's the song you were mentioning rj: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO18k215gpk.

I'd hardly call her a "heavy metal queen", though ...

RoRo Guest
    sorry this was so not heavy metal

GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RoRo View Post
    sorry this was so not heavy metal
    That sounds more like showtunes or easy listening.

Curtis Radiohead Guest
    Nope, not even close to metal...

kingtravel Guest

Meri Wilson

Do you guys remember the heavy metal queen of the 70's, Meri Wilson. I dont know how many times I turned up the radio when I hear her song about sex and telephone installation. I didnt know you could put the 2 together. I could still remember her singing, "my heart began a thumping and my mind began to fly, and I knew I was not dealing with some ordinary guy. So while he was a talking I was thinking of my plan. Then my fingers started walking on the...."

who is this person ???