Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: L'Wren Scott

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1732936

Mick looks like he has aged. Of course, there are a lot of behind the stories going on. Also, I read a blind item article on a website called Crazy Days and Nights the article dated 13 Mar 14.

Thursday, March 13, 2014 Today's BlindItems - She Disappeared
    She is not dead, or at least don't think she is dead. I think people would saysomething if she died although she has disappeared from the face of the earthand no one is saying much of anything right now. She is a C list celebrity but is A list in her own little corner of the celebrity world. Her boyfriend is a permanent A lister and has been cheating on her almost everyday for the past month which also adds fuel to the fire. They used to be inseparable. Now they are not only separated but he is having his way with groupies and celebrities and other people taller than him. There are reports she had a breakdown because he was cheating on her. She canceled a huge event she was working on and has retreated into a hospital to get help although some people say she is hiding out at her home with medical professionals. You would think people would betalking by now but just the whispers getting louder. I think when her boyfriend gets back home the whispering will be much louder

I had not heard of this site before but evidently it's gossip proves to be right. Question would anyone know where she might be buried in Hollywood Forever?
    Last edited by chrisdr; 03-25-2014 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdr View Post
    She is not dead, or at least don't think she is dead. I think people would saysomething if she died although she has disappeared from the face of the earthand no one is saying much of anything right now. She is a C list celebrity but is A list in her own little corner of the celebrity world. Her boyfriend is a permanent A lister and has been cheating on her almost everyday for the past month which also adds fuel to the fire. They used to be inseparable. Now they are not only separated but he is having his way with groupies and celebrities and other people taller than him. There are reports she had a breakdown because he was cheating on her. She canceled a huge event she was working on and has retreated into a hospital to get help although some people say she is hiding out at her home with medical professionals. You would think people would betalking by now but just the whispers getting louder. I think when her boyfriend gets back home the whispering will be much louder
    If you didn't know the article was about L'Wren Scott, you could easily think this article applied to French President Francois Hollande and his relationship with Valerie Trierweiler.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

cameralady Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisdr View Post

She is not dead, or at least don't think she is dead. (emphasis added) I think people would saysomething if she died although she has disappeared from the face of the earthand no one is saying much of anything right now. She is a C list celebrity but is A list in her own little corner of the celebrity world. Her boyfriend is a permanent A lister and has been cheating on her almost everyday for the past month which also adds fuel to the fire. They used to be inseparable. Now they are not only separated but he is having his way with groupies and celebrities and other people taller than him. There are reports she had a breakdown because he was cheating on her. She canceled a huge event she was working on and has retreated into a hospital to get help although some people say she is hiding out at her home with medical professionals. You would think people would betalking by now but just the whispers getting louder. I think when her boyfriend gets back home the whispering will be much louder

I had not heard of this site before but evidently it's gossip proves to be right. Question would anyone know where she might be buried in Hollywood Forever?
    I heave heard of Entertainment Lawyer. He will feature blind items (and will sometimes reveal them).

If this post is about L'Wren, how creepily prognostic it was considering that it was dated three days before her death!

This also gives credence to the rumor that the romantic relationship was already over between Mick and L'Wren by the time she died.
    Last edited by cameralady; 03-26-2014 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    There are a few tall ladies on the site. I think Somechick is a 6 footer as well.
    And me - I'm 6'2" and can't imagine how awkward it would be to do something like that!

Quote Originally Posted by cameralady View Post
    I heave heard of Entertainment Lawyer. He will feature blind items (and will sometimes reveal them).

If this post is about L'Wren, how creepily prognostic it was considering that it was dated three days before her death!

This also gives credence to the rumor that the romantic relationship was already over between Mick and L'Wren by the time she died.
    If he was screwing around and had dropped her , that would hurt terribly .Plus the failing business and mounting debt may have been enough to push her over the edge . Very sad .

L’Wren Scott has reportedly left everything to her boyfriend, Rolling Stone singer Mick Jagger

Scott seemed to make it very clear in her will she didn't want her family to get anything.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...-1226866256971
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I wonder if he had broken up with her and she just didn't have the chance to change it. Or she wanted him to feel bad or something, if he had. I wonder why she didn't want her family to have anything. Interesting.

Katrinawitch Guest
    L’Wren Scott has reportedly left everything to her boyfriend, Rolling Stone singer Mick Jagger

Scott seemed to make it very clear in her will she didn't want her family to get anything.

I'm confused! If she was, reportedly, 6 million dollars in debt, how does she have anything left to leave anyone? Unless they're talking about personal effects, and not actual money.

Quote Originally Posted by Katrinawitch View Post
    I'm confused! If she was, reportedly, 6 million dollars in debt, how does she have anything left to leave anyone? Unless they're talking about personal effects, and not actual money.
    I wondered that too. When I read the article it talked about personal effects, worth about $8M, her apartment worth $1M for an estate worth $9M. It also says that debt has been widely speculated about but not confirmed. I had always read her company was in debt but I don't know how that works when you die, if your personal assets are separate from your business debt.

Crabby Appleton Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    I wondered that too. When I read the article it talked about personal effects, worth about $8M, her apartment worth $1M for an estate worth $9M. It also says that debt has been widely speculated about but not confirmed. I had always read her company was in debt but I don't know how that works when you die, if your personal assets are separate from your business debt.
    I've read in a few news sources that that her apartment (that Mic had bought for her) is valued at $8 million - which would be about right for a swanky NYC apartment, and that her personal possessions were worth about another million. If her business was incorporated then her estate would not be responsible for the business debt.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1735970

Wendy A. Guest

Well, now I know why she killed herself....the bitch was too stupid to live! Why leave 9 mil to someone worth over 200 million? Ok, so she didn't want her family to get it, but fuck! What about a charity or a orphanage or something for homeless critters?

Maybe she felt indebted to him as he bought the apartment ?

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by artymorty View Post
    Good point. I didn't know that.

Her personal effects probably contain a lot of designer items that will fetch money in an auction. Then there is her antique jewelry collection, her furniture which contains a lot of antiques, and her clothes that have her own label, purses, shoes, she had a lot of stuff that will probably be worth money.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabby Appleton View Post
    I've read in a few news sources that that her apartment (that Mic had bought for her) is valued at $8 million - which would be about right for a swanky NYC apartment, and that her personal possessions were worth about another million. If her business was incorporated then her estate would not be responsible for the business debt.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1735970

Ok thanks. The article that Neil posted had the values switched.

The Stones are back on tour. Life goes on, I suppose.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/27/showbi...tml?hpt=hp_bn9

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    The Stones are back on tour. Life goes on, I suppose.
    Got the tour T shirt already. Wife went to the concert here in Singapore just before L'Wren croaked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    From what I understand Bette, is someone can separate their business from their personal assets in the event the business fails it won't ruin their personal financial status. So if her business is failing and she has to file bankrupt or close down, it won't affect her house or personal bank accounts. So she could be 6 million in debt on the business side but not anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    From what I understand Bette, is someone can separate their business from their personal assets in the event the business fails it won't ruin their personal financial status. So if her business is failing and she has to file bankrupt or close down, it won't affect her house or personal bank accounts. So she could be 6 million in debt on the business side but not anywhere else.
    One of the benefits of having a limited liability company (LLC).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Neil, couldn't think of the LLC part.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Thank you Neil, couldn't think of the LLC part.
    No worries mate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No because she had her own money.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    If I'm understanding this, Mick's argument is with the insurance companys who covered the Stones tour. After L'Wren's suicide, the Stones cancelled a boatload of concerts. It's said that Mick's doctor advised him not to perform for at least a month (seems reasonable to me). However, the insurers are saying L'Wren's death is his problem, not theirs and they are unwilling to cover the cost of the missing shows.

Just read up on Jaggers escapades since L'Wren died , he met the mother of his next child (8th) 3 weeks before L'Wren passed on .Melanie Hamrick gave up her ballet career to have his son .Now he is dating Noor Alfallah , 52 years younger than him .Can't help but think she'd have hated his behaviour had she lived .

Just read up on Jaggers escapades since L'Wren died , he met the mother of his next child (8th) 3 weeks before L'Wren passed on .Melanie Hamrick gave up her ballet career to have his son .Now he is dating Noor Alfallah , 52 years younger than him .Can't help but think she'd have hated his behaviour had she lived .
    I'm sure she would have. I remember when Jerry Hall was trying to hang in there and make it work. Her own kids were laughing at her, even they knew what he was like. Mick's priority has always been Mick.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

27. 12-26-2018, 06:30 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I'm sure she would have. I remember when Jerry Hall was trying to hang in there and make it work. Her own kids were laughing at her, even they knew what he was like. Mick's priority has always been Mick.
    I so agree with this.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.