Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: L'Wren Scott

Katrinawitch Guest
    It's strange, but it wouldn't even occur to me that people in her station in life: glam job, celebrity friends, mega-rockstar boyfriend, million-dollar apartment in Manhattan, could be in such debt! By all accounts she didn't want anyone to know what dire straits she was in, and was too proud to ask anyone for help. But how about downsizing a bit? Why do you need such a big apartment (with a drive-in garage elevator, no less)? I guess she wanted to keep up the facade, and even keeping up appearances of living the high life is very expensive.

It really saddens me when I hear about people killing themselves over money, but it happens more than you'd think. However, I also think the people with financial troubles who choose to end their lives over it, also have something else going on. My brother was in a similar situation.

NY Post reported that Mick dumper her back in December. You have not seen a picture of them being together since last year. Although I was surprised to see that this happened as I read more about it seems she had a self-harming episode 3 weeks ago and was dodging her friends. I would imagine being in a relationship with Mick for 13 years was not an easy thing. She wanted marriage and family and he did not. She should of walked away from him. Killing yourself is never the answer. I wonder if he truly loved her or is he acting like he did.

Pat Bateman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by artymorty View Post
    Apparently a very painless and quick way to go , if you do it right .If you have second thoughts you can just stand up .
    They say she was insanely in debt (and wouldn't let Mick help )and relations with his daughter and Bianca weren't good between them .Also , she was ageing and had been a great beauty in her day ......... in other words , she my have been very depressed
    Bianca sent out a very sensitive and respectful tweet about L'Wren..."Heartbroken to learn of the loss of the lovely and talented L'Wren Scott. My thoughts and prayers are with her family. May she rest in peace"

I think that was very nice of her to do..I heard Jerry Hall did not like her. I found out that L'Wren had launched a perfume line with Barney's who no longer sells it. However, there is a place called http://theperfumedcourt.com/ that actually sells it...

Seagorath Guest
    She should have hoarded money from that leathery fleabag Mick Jagger during the 13 years he sexually assaulted her. And she should have never let the Jag set her up in December. Her pride got the best of her. Nuff said.

Dumb bitch.

It's very sad. I've read she was too embarrassed to tell anyone how bad things were. She had famous friends. Ellen Barkin went by to see her before they took the body away. Surely, there was help if she asked for it. Pride can be a terrible thing sometimes. May she rest in peace.

"Lā??Wren Scott, who recently split from Jagger after 13 years and was millions of dollars in debt because of her crumbling business, used a black satin scarf to hang herself from a balcony door handle, sources said...

The 6-foot-3 Scott rigged the makeshift noose so that her body weight would cut off the oxygen to her brain. A law enforcement source described it as a ā??painlessā? way to die."

NY Post Article

Some sites are beginning to state that Jagger dumped L'Wren Scott before her suicide; others are denying it. It's hard to know what to believe about it at this point.

It's very sad, isn't it?

I wonder how she came to be in so much debt? Poor financial advise, I imagine. Crumbling business? I thought that she was supposed to have been very talented and dressed a lot of A-list celebrities.

If she was still was with Mick you would have thought he would have insisted on helping her, look at his worth.

My, she had pretty long legs!

$400.00 for a Stones ticket? No way, I gave them enough of my money when I was young. Retire guys.

My thoughts are, if she was on a 12-year relationship with Mick, how come he never noticed she had a problem? I mean, depression and sadness do not go unnoticed by your partner... I wonder if his egocentric thoughts got him so blind he wasn't seeing what was going on with her.

Maybe he did notice. Not much a person can do beyond showing support. I can't imagine him not knowing unless it recently surfaced.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

Yep, there's so much conjecture that it's hard to know the real story.

I've wondered it there was more to it than being in debt.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Rhonda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by saturnine View Post
    That takes a lot of self-control, to hang yourself from a doorknob.
    You can certainly say THAT again... *Yikes*

KarmaKat Guest
    "My thoughts are, if she was on a 12-year relationship with Mick, how come he never noticed she had a problem? I mean, depression and sadness do not go unnoticed by your partner... I wonder if his egocentric thoughts got him so blind he wasn't seeing what was going on with her."

Sometimes people who are depressed or suicidal are very good at hiding their mental state from those they love.

Think he would have helped her out, Fear it was something mo

Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKat View Post
    "My thoughts are, if she was on a 12-year relationship with Mick, how come he never noticed she had a problem? I mean, depression and sadness do not go unnoticed by your partner... I wonder if his egocentric thoughts got him so blind he wasn't seeing what was going on with her."

Sometimes people who are depressed or suicidal are very good at hiding their mental state from those they love.

KarmaKat Guest
    Just saying maybe old Mick didn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by helo99 View Post
    My thoughts are, if she was on a 12-year relationship with Mick, how come he never noticed she had a problem? I mean, depression and sadness do not go unnoticed by your partner... I wonder if his egocentric thoughts got him so blind he wasn't seeing what was going on with her.
    I struggle with depression AND my husband is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, but he can't tell (or chooses not to react) when I am going through a major depressive episode. My current episode began about a year ago and in spite of the fact that I rarely leave the house other than to go to a doctor's appointment or work, am prone to crying, don't take a shower for days, sleeping a lot, have gained 20 lbs. and many days I stay in my night gown all day long, my husband has never mentioned anything. When I am around my kids, I pretend to act like nothing is wrong. Although I have thought about it from time to time, Suicide is not an option. But if it were, my husband would be totally shocked and blindsided.

That being said, I only knew of L'wren Scott (who changed her name herself from Luann) and was not familiar with her work. The pictures that have been posted of her in the last six months make her look a lot older than 49, and I wonder if there was some kind of substance abuse going on. She also seemed unnaturally thin, either due to anorexia/bulimia, exercise bingeing, or cocaine or other drug addiction. Her hairline had receded quite a bit in the last year too, which can be a sign of a serious illness, stress or anorexia.

To me, her face was beginning to look like someone who was clawing onto her youth as much as possible. She also dressed inappropriately for her age and although she was thin, the bloom was definitely off the rose. I feel bad for her though because she had to have been in quite a bit of emotional pain to do what she did. RIP, Ms. Scott.
    Any day above ground is a good day.

I too think there must have been a lot more going on with L'Wren than just financial woes. Even when she's smiling, she seems to give off an aura of sadness and loneliness, especially the last few years. As much as she accomplished, she never ended up with a family of her own and was reportedly not a favorite with the "Jagger clan".

Here are a couple of links/articles for anyone interested:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1724919

This one from Vogue shows just how immersed and knowledgeable L'Wren was in design and all things related- what spectacular talent. There are some exquisite photos and background about the Paris apartment she and Mick shared. She just comes across so lonely while at the same time putting so much thought, time and work into their home together. RIP L'Wren.

http://www.vogue.com/magazine/articl...arisian-perch/#

OMG, I LOVE this original Lalique bathroom- L'Wren found it packed away in storage and created the color and lighting that really brought it to life again...GORGEOUS!!!

http://www.vogue.com/magazine/articl...isian-perch/#1

Last edited by Cynful; 03-19-2014 at 10:29 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Massachusetts Guest
    I really do not think there is anyone to put the blame on. She did what she did and it was her choice. She once was a young beautiful drink of water that was getting older and maybe she had a problem with that. With ex or not ex models it is all about looks, most of them anyway. Being in debt maybe added to it. Who knows.
    I do not think Mick should be blamed, again her choice.
    I am not saying that because I am a huge Stones fan either, just say them in June for their 50 year tour. Still awesome.

cameralady Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post
    I too think there must have been a lot more going on with L'Wren than just financial woes. Even when she's smiling, she seems to give off an aura of sadness and loneliness, especially the last few years. As much as she accomplished, she never ended up with a family of her own and was reportedly not a favorite with the "Jagger clan".
    Really? Which members of the clan didn't like her? Bianca, the first ex-wife, sent out that nice tweet. Supposedly Mick's daughter Georgia May dropped everything from wherever she was to get a flight back to New York once she got the news.

It's interesting that some media outlets are reporting that Mick had dumped L'Wren but Mick's people are denying it. Somehow I wouldn't put it past Mick to try to trade L'Wren in for a younger model (no pun intended).

I think they are saying she was million in debt and that's one of the reasons she did it. Mick has more than enough but I guess she refused to ask him or tell anybody how bad off she really was.
    That doesn't mean that Mick would have been willing to help. This is the same man who barely offered any financial support (at first) to his own daughter Karis by old flame Marsha Hunt. (He didn't even want to acknowledge her!)

Maybe L'Wren may have been convinced that Mick would say no. Maybe she did actually ask and he did say no. Will we ever know either way?
    Last edited by cameralady; 03-19-2014 at 07:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cameralady View Post
    That doesn't mean that Mick would have been willing to help. This is the same man who barely offered any financial support (at first) to his own daughter Karis by old flame Marsha Hunt. (He didn't even want to acknowledge her!)

Maybe L'Wren may have been convinced that Mick would say no. Maybe she did actually ask and he did say no. Will we ever know either way?
    He may have 600 million, but he doesn't have it sitting in a savings account. He is a graduate of the LSE for Christ's sake. His money is invested and he probably lives off the interest. There is no lazy 6 million sitting around.

Perhaps he did tell her when her business was failing to cut her losses. Maybe she ignored him and persisted? Nobody knows what was going on between them.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

cameralady Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    There is no lazy 6 million sitting around.

Perhaps he did tell her when her business was failing to cut her losses. Maybe she ignored him and persisted? Nobody knows what was going on between them.
    Exactly.

Some people wondered why didn't she just declare bankruptcy but maybe the thought of doing that (and admitting such failure) was so much to bear. I can see if she wasn't in her right mind when she resorted to such a desperate action (regardless of the state of her relationship). Poor woman.

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KarmaKat View Post
    Totally agree with this statement. Take it from someone who's been there.

I've seen the other Stones issued statements today totally supporting Mick, and all emphasizing no one expected that. Also, some sources say Mick DID help her, but he knew she was a lousy manager. They also say Mick is in state of shock and the Stones doctor is helping him. He hasn't slept since she died and they remain in Australia. His daughters Elizabeth and Georgia are there with him.

The family member who didn't like her is Jerry Hall. During the weekend she organized a baby shower for Mick's daughter Jade and granddaughter Assisi, who are both pregnant. L'Wren was not invited, although she had a good relationship with Jade.

PurrPurr Guest
    Jerry always struck me as bit of a bitch. From what I've read, L'Wren seemed to get along well with rest of Mick's family.

What went through her mind at the end...we'll never know.

Here in Brazil, even Mick's mistress Luciana Gimenez (mother of his son Lucas) posted a condolences message on her Twitter. She once mentioned L'Wren took great care of Lucas while she was with him and Mick. The boy is 13 now, so I guess he sorta saw L'Wren as a stepmother.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Well I'm six feet tall and the average doorknob is 36 inches from the floor. So I think someone tall who chose this as a method of suicide would tie a rope, sheet, whatever around the doorknob securely, close the door, tie the other end around their neck,, then lean forward until they passed out.
    I'm 6'0 tall too and I couldn't imagine hanging myself (at all), but if she used a doorknob, she definitely was determined to get it done. God rest her soul. My heart breaks for her loved ones.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

She made up her name (and I like it a lot). She grew up a Mormon:

Laura "Luann" Bambrough: more at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%27Wren_Scott
    Minerva

cameralady Guest
    NY Post exclusive: Stones members felt Lā??Wren ā??was their Yokoā??

The article alleges that some of the Stones felt L'Wren was too controlling. It also claims that they specifically did not want her along on the current tour. That would explain why she was in New York during her recent demise.

Of course, this is the Post, so take it with a grain of salt.

NY Post exclusive: Stones members felt L’Wren ‘was their Yoko’

The article alleges that some of the Stones felt L'Wren was too controlling. It also claims that they specifically did not want her along on the current tour. That would explain why she was in New York during her recent demise.

Of course, this is the Post, so take it with a grain of salt.
    HAHA! This just struck me as funny. Don't The Rolling Stones think they're about 45 years too late to have a 'Yoko' threatening the creativity of the band?

Quote Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
    HAHA! This just struck me as funny. Don't The Rolling Stones think they're about 45 years too late to have a 'Yoko' threatening the creativity of the band?

Not to mention about half as talented as the Fabs

cameralady Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
    Like I said, it was from the New York Post ; take with a grain of salt.

I took it to mean that the rest of the band just didn't like her and they thought she was getting in the way.

I bet she was taller than 6'3 by the time they cut her down...

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I bet she was taller than 6'3 by the time they cut her down...
    Reckon?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

It has been said that depression is anger turned inward and consequently suicide is an act of anger. Not sure if that is true but I know that a lot of my depression is a result of not thinking that life is fair. I'm a good person, relatively smart, hard worker, thoughtful to others but my life is still sh!t (in my opinion). I work so hard, treat others well, yet an egotistical moron gets promoted instead. Or I make good money but it is spent by my husband on things he feels is important and I think are frivolous, but as a consequence I have to drive a junky old car. On and on and on. Keep in mind that I am a member of three 12-step programs, am in therapy, see a psychiatrist on a regular basis, am on antidepressants and am active in my church community... yet I am still pissed even though I am doing everything I can think of to accept life on life's terms.

I can only imagine the anger issues someone like L'wren encountered. She probably worked very hard for her clients, finding them the perfect clothing for their body and style. Yet it were her clients that got the applause, not so much her. And dating Mick Jagger for over 10 years? My God, can you imagine the kind of issues that would come up being with him? And she was adopted, aging, wanted children but it was probably too late. Then in debt for millions, I would be furious if I am working my ass off and I couldn't make a go of my enterprise.

I do not know what L'wren's thought process was or if she was getting help. I feel bad because the outcome in my opinion was a permanent solution to a temporary problem. So what if had to declare bankruptcy. Who cares if Mick Jagger kicked her to the curb. She could have gone through a restructuring of her business or sold her business to a larger company. She could have written a tell-all about her life with Mick, gotten a movie deal and fell in love down the line. She could have adopted children. She gave up too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by geekygirl View Post
    It has been said that depression is anger turned inward and consequently suicide is an act of anger. Not sure if that is true but I know that a lot of my depression is a result of not thinking that life is fair. I'm a good person, relatively smart, hard worker, thoughtful to others but my life is still sh!t (in my opinion). I work so hard, treat others well, yet an egotistical moron gets promoted instead. Or I make good money but it is spent by my husband on things he feels is important and I think are frivolous, but as a consequence I have to drive a junky old car. On and on and on. Keep in mind that I am a member of three 12-step programs, am in therapy, see a psychiatrist on a regular basis, am on antidepressants and am active in my church community... yet I am still pissed even though I am doing everything I can think of to accept life on life's terms.

I can only imagine the anger issues someone like L'wren encountered. She probably worked very hard for her clients, finding them the perfect clothing for their body and style. Yet it were her clients that got the applause, not so much her. And dating Mick Jagger for over 10 years? My God, can you imagine the kind of issues that would come up being with him? And she was adopted, aging, wanted children but it was probably too late. Then in debt for millions, I would be furious if I am working my ass off and I couldn't make a go of my enterprise.

I do not know what L'wren's thought process was or if she was getting help. I feel bad because the outcome in my opinion was a permanent solution to a temporary problem. So what if had to declare bankruptcy. Who cares if Mick Jagger kicked her to the curb. She could have gone through a restructuring of her business or sold her business to a larger company. She could have written a tell-all about her life with Mick, gotten a movie deal and fell in love down the line. She could have adopted children. She gave up too soon.
    Maybe she loved him too much to be just cast off like one of her dresses , not that I'm saying that was his plan . Maybe she thought she was too old to adopt or didn't want to alone ? When you're in a deep depression perhaps you can't see the options , just the problems.In any case it does seem so terribly tragic ,it's hard to imagine what the final straw was and I guess we'll never know.

Bayou Queen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by geekygirl View Post

Your life sounds like mine. I was talking to one of my BFF's this morning about husbands and money etc. Many years ago her husband worked for the State and he jumped off a bridge 5 months before she would have qualified to get $1500.00 a month of his pension and leaving her with two small kids to raise. My hubby is in sales and I just wish he would bring home a steady paycheck. We are older women now, and yes we are depressed. She goes home after working for affluent attorneys and drinks, I don't drink, (A.A.) but I stay on my anti depressants. Too many women have had perfectly happy lives without Mick Jagger. I would assume that being in the spotlight brings on a whole set of pressures that I know nothing about. I sometimes think there should be a W.A. group, Women's Anonymous". You are not alone my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Queen View Post
    Your life sounds like mine. I was talking to one of my BFF's this morning about husbands and money etc. Many years ago her husband worked for the State and he jumped off a bridge 5 months before she would have qualified to get $1500.00 a month of his pension and leaving her with two small kids to raise. My hubby is in sales and I just wish he would bring home a steady paycheck. We are older women now, and yes we are depressed. She goes home after working for affluent attorneys and drinks, I don't drink, (A.A.) but I stay on my anti depressants. Too many women have had perfectly happy lives without Mick Jagger. I would assume that being in the spotlight brings on a whole set of pressures that I know nothing about. I sometimes think there should be a W.A. group, Women's Anonymous". You are not alone my friend.
    Thanks, Bayou Queen, I am glad that I am not alone. And I think you are right about older women being depressed, and Women's Anonymous is a great idea! I am almost 51 and I think our generation of women are screwed. We are expected to get responsible jobs outside the home and make decent money, yet we are still expected to be the nurturers and nest builders. It's like a constant game of "Whac a Mole" where you have one area of your life under control but then another part goes haywire and you have to switch priorities. The idea of having it all, at least at the same time, is only an illusion.

I cannot imagine how difficult it would be to live life as L'wren Scott. And you're right Artymorty, I agree that when you're in a deep depression perhaps you can't see the options, just the problems.

39. 03-22-2014, 12:15 PM

cameralady Guest
    L'Wren to be laid to rest in LA. Her adopted sister isn't happy about it. (The article also described the sister as "estranged". I wonder what the back story is.)

L'Wren to be laid to rest in LA. Her adopted sister isn't happy about it. (The article also described the sister as "estranged". I wonder what the back story is.)
    The sister haven't spoken since their mother Lula's funeral in 2008. Thats all I can find at the moment. She turned up to the funeral with bodyguards which didn't go down well with the sister. Maybe it was a dispute over lifestyle choice? Devout Mormon vs. Hedonistic Hollywood.
    Last edited by neilmpenny; 03-24-2014 at 11:28 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This whole story is just heartbreaking. I read that Mick told her he would cover her debt, which she refused (which, if true, was pretty awesome on her part.) I have friends and relatives that have taken their own lives, and its my theory that they're just in too much pain to go on. Pain either emotionally, physically, etc., but I just think they can't imagine living one more day dealing with it. They always say that God doesn't give us anything we can't handle, but with respect if that was true, suicide wouldn't exist. My deepest condolences go out to her friends and family, whom I'm sure would have done anything to prevent this.
    Minerva

I thought this was a good article:

“"I always say luxury is a state of mind,” Scott told The Sunday Times of London last November. “Because for me, it really is. It’s legroom, it’s a beautiful view, it’s great food at a great restaurant you’ve discovered because you obsessively read Zagat, as I do.”

And then, last Monday, she committed suicide, hanging herself in a $5.6 million Chelsea apartment that likely did not belong to her. Within hours, Scott’s life was revealed to have become an elaborate facade — her business at least $6 million in debt, her fashion-world friends and celebrity clientele unaware of her despair...."

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...-1226862872572
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't know why the multi-quote are not working for me. I just wanted to state again (due to McCourt stating he's 6' and it would be hard for him and the comment that she was stretched out when found) that in suspension hanging, hanging is kind of a misleading term. You aren't literally hanging there without your feet on the ground, that's called a drop hanging. Usually they are kneiling, standing or sitting with their neck suspended through a rope that is tied to a doorknob, or coat rack (like that guy who killed Jasmine Fiore, those things are usually only about 5 feet up) and they just lean into it leaving the majority of their weight being distributed on the rope. It can be quick and I would guess some people take Ambien, Xanax , alcohol or other depressants to help them not fight it while they still had the chance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_by_hanging

In general, there are two ways of performing suicide by hanging: suspension hanging (the suspension of the body at the neck) and drop hanging (a calculated drop designed to break the neck). Manual strangulation and suffocation may also be considered together with hanging.[13]
    To perform a suspension hanging, a rope or other ligature is tied into a noose which goes around the neck, a knot (often a slip knot, which tightens easily) is formed, and the other end of the rope is tied to a ligature point; the body is then suspended, which tightens the ligature around the neck.
    In addition to rope, other materials can easily be fashioned into an improvised noose e.g. a bed-sheet, ripped T-shirt, shoelaces or telephone extension cable. Regardless of the material used to form the noose, suspension hanging will kill its victims in three ways: compression of the carotid arteries, the jugular veins, or the airway.[14][15] About 5 kg of pressure is required to compress the carotid artery; 2 kg for the jugular veins;[14] and at least 15 kg for the airway.[16] The amount of time it takes to lose consciousness and die is difficult to predict accurately and depends on several factors. Some believe unconsciousness occurs in five seconds, though Alan Gunn writes that it generally takes longer. It took a man who filmed his hanging 13 seconds to become unconscious, 1 minute and 38 seconds to lose muscle tone, and 4 minutes and 10 seconds for muscle movement to cease.[17][18] Full suspension is not required; most hanging suicides are done by partial suspension, according to Wyatt et al.[19] Geo Stone, author of Suicide and Attempted Suicide: Methods and Consequences, suggests that death by obstruction of the airway is more painful than by the other ways.[13]
    The aim of drop hanging, which is also frequently used in executions, is to break the neck. Participants fall vertically with a rope attached to their neck, which when taut applies a force sufficient to break the spinal cord, causing death.[13][20] The length of the drop, usually between five and nine feet long, is calculated such that it is long enough to allow a less painful death, but short enough to avoid a decapitation.[21] This form of suicide is much rarer than suspension hanging[16] and is likely to be less painful.[22]

for those who wish, you can google Marcus Jannes and watch how he hung himself in that manner live on a discussion forum.
    Wearing a t-shirt that said "just do it", no less.
    I won't attach a link to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

atomicbettie, thanks for the information, but the only think attributable to me is that I did say that I'm 6'0 (but I'm a girl) .
    Minerva

I didn't mean to single you out, McC!! I was just grouping you in assuming that you meant since you were taller you'd have to find a higher place. I don't even know why it's so "important" (beause really it's not) for me to highlight that hanging doesnt mean doesn't physically dangling in the majority of cases, you just got caught up in my examples. My quote and multi quote functions are not working today so I was just thinking off examples from the thread off the top of my head.

So from one tall chick to another (but I'm only 5'10" hanging out with you and someone like L'Wren would be one of those odd days I'd actually feel like a shortie) I apologize!!

eta: Ugh it looks like I deleted part of my last post when I pasted on the Wiki stuff too. I don't even remember what it was now. Something about Mick and the money stuff. Oh well. Not a good posting day. I am gonna have to post in the forum help area about my quote disabilities today. Deleting half my post was just operator error.
    Last edited by atomicbettie; 03-24-2014 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    for those who wish, you can google Marcus Jannes and watch how he hung himself in that manner live on a discussion forum.
    Wearing a t-shirt that said "just do it", no less.
    I won't attach a link to it.
    Damn! Just damn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    I didn't mean to single you out, McC!! I was just grouping you in assuming that you meant since you were taller you'd have to find a higher place. I don't even know why it's so "important" (beause really it's not) for me to highlight that hanging doesnt mean doesn't physically dangling in the majority of cases, you just got caught up in my examples. My quote and multi quote functions are not working today so I was just thinking off examples from the thread off the top of my head.

So from one tall chick to another (but I'm only 5'10" hanging out with you and someone like L'Wren would be one of those odd days I'd actually feel like a shortie) I apologize!!

eta: Ugh it looks like I deleted part of my last post when I pasted on the Wiki stuff too. I don't even remember what it was now. Something about Mick and the money stuff. Oh well. Not a good posting day. I am gonna have to post in the forum help area about my quote disabilities today. Deleting half my post was just operator error.
    I think it would be a blast to get a group of us "tallies" together wearing our highest heels possible just to freak people out. LOL My 19-year old daughter is only 5'9 so we try and surround her when we go out so she doesn't stand out so much!!! LOL
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Damn! Just damn.
    I know, eh?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    I think it would be a blast to get a group of us "tallies" together wearing our highest heels possible just to freak people out. LOL My 19-year old daughter is only 5'9 so we try and surround her when we go out so she doesn't stand out so much!!! LOL
    There are a few tall ladies on the site. I think Somechick is a 6 footer as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    I know, eh?!
    Never seen anything like it. He was done in like 2 minutes.

Those auto-asphyxiation freaks are on a very thin line.
    Last edited by neilmpenny; 03-25-2014 at 05:04 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]