Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Zombie Apocalypse

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by evilwitchgrrrl View Post
    So I just had a funny conversation with a friend and we discussed the American Zombie Apocalypse Protocol that aparently exists?
    I did some googling and found this semi-official looking document. What would you guys do if dead people started eating brains? :P
    You know I have an evacuation plan and a survival kit ready to go. Just make sure you come to me first, because if you go to your mother, I'm pretty certain you're going to wind up getting eaten - just sayin'.

Wouldn't take me no time to get a bug out bag ready to leave although I might just bug in after outbreak to let shit warm over, it'll be easier to navigate when there isn't a panic and mass exodus. You don't want get caught in a crowded situation people these days are so quick to freak out about a simple cough or sneeze I'd hate to think how much hysteria seeing the living dead or other people getting bit and turned will cause. If I make it a month I'll judge by the decay on the living dead a good month of rot enhanced by being in a humid climate these things should be nothing but piles of goo. I'll probably live the rest of my days in the Florida Keys.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    I'll probably live the rest of my days in the Florida Keys.
    Hell yeah, Dude! A man could liberate a couple of zombie-owned boats, start a charter service and make a comfortable living.

Now where did I put that lost jigger of salt?

Because you know that the only things guaranteed to survive a zombie invasion or WW III are cockroaches and Jimmy Buffet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    Hell yeah, Dude! A man could liberate a couple of zombie-owned boats, start a charter service and make a comfortable living.

Now where did I put that lost jigger of salt?

Because you know that the only things guaranteed to survive a zombie invasion or WW III are cockroaches and Jimmy Buffet.
    Some people claim that there's a zombie to blame....

I'll probably start collecting famous boats ie: Thunder in Paradise, Slice of Life from Dexter, The Stugots from the Sopranos, Crockett's tub from Miami Vice complete with Elvis the Alligator.

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    I have 8 cans of soup in my cupboard.
    what are you going to make them lunch with that 8 cans of soup?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

evilwitchgrrrl Guest
    Also how about we build one of these bad boys, Dad?
    Attachment 52170
    That'd be a home improvement project I'd be up for.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Naw . . . I found a cave out back in the woods.

Oh, and for anyone wondering . . . my ex-wife can be OK sometimes - hell, I fell in love with her once. I just don't think that most church organists are built for the zombie apocalypse, you know what I mean? On the other hand, she may just discover the secret tone on the bass pedals that blows up their heads and saves us all.

I wonder how zombies would react to a Jimmy Buffet song?

evilwitchgrrrl Guest
    Like the part at the end of Mars Attacks? Hell, that'd be rad, I could dig up your old P.A. and a couple of amps and drive her around town, exploding those walkers. :P