Thread: Women stole 62 bras from Victoria's Secret

Women stole 62 bras from Victoria's Secret

SPRINGDALE, OH (FOX19) - Three women walked into Victoria's Secret in the Tri-County Mall and stole 62 bras from the store, according to Springdale Police.
    The thefts happened on Nov. 5 around 12:30 p.m. The suspects got away with $3,224 worth of women's lingerie.

http://www.kait8.com/story/23935819/...-in-tri-county

Mammy Guest
    Those are some very clear pictures, so I'm sure it won't be that hard to figure out who they are. The article stated that they waited until the employees were distracted and then started loading the bras into their shopping bags. I buy lotion, shower gel, and body spray in there frequently, but not the clothing items they sell because they are too expensive. Surely the bras had anti theft devices on them? I hope the employees don't lose their job over this.

UdbCrzy2 Guest
    They really do have nice bras there and they are kind of expensive too.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by UdbCrzy2 View Post
    They really do have nice bras there and they are kind of expensive too.
    The bras are pretty, but I'm not paying their price for a bra when the majority of my clothes comes from Goodwill. Not only that, there is no way those skimpy bras would cover my girls. I'll just stick with my geezer bra that has more fabric than a lot of teen girl's clothes.

UdbCrzy2 Guest
    Mammy, lol - the last time there my daughter was holding out her hand in a fisted position. I said 'what' and then she opened her fist and laying in her hand was a pair of thong underwear she wanted me to pay 20 dollars for.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by UdbCrzy2 View Post
    Mammy, lol - the last time there my daughter was holding out her hand in a fisted position. I said 'what' and then she opened her fist and laying in her hand was a pair of thong underwear she wanted me to pay 20 dollars for.
    $20 for ass floss? No way! $20 would buy several pairs of my granny panties. I've never understood the appeal of thongs. It would be a nonstop wedgie from the time you put them on until the time you take them off.

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    $20 for ass floss? No way! $20 would buy several pairs of my granny panties. I've never understood the appeal of thongs. It would be a nonstop wedgie from the time you put them on until the time you take them off.
    $20 for one pair of butt floss? OH HELL NO! For $20, I can buy a few packs of Just My Size brand undies and they'll last a lot longer.

Mammy Guest
    I'm sure there are plenty of people who buy their $20 thongs. They are paying $20 for probably a couple of dollars or less worth of material that they are made out of.

If you are over a C cup, VS is not the place for you. That's what they told my wife. She is a D cup, and they told her their brands cater to petite little titty women. Well, they didn't use those exact words, but you know what I mean.

I like their bras, and they're stupid expensive, but 62 of them?! Do you just wear it for a week and then trash it?
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

lovemymonkey Guest
    I pretty much need two hammocks tied together to use as my bra

MissZoot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SRVFan View Post
    If you are over a C cup, VS is not the place for you. That's what they told my wife. She is a D cup, and they told her their brands cater to petite little titty women. Well, they didn't use those exact words, but you know what I mean.
    Um, that would be me, and I promise they DO NOT cater to us. If I grabbed 62 bras from there, I can guarantee that not one of them would fit properly.

When I reach my weight goal I'm going to buy at least one bra and matching butt floss.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

IMHO their bras are crap. If you don't hand wash they won't last.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemymonkey View Post
    I pretty much need two hammocks tied together to use as my bra
    You and me both, girl! I'd have to patch together at least 20 of those bras to make one that would fit me and I'm definitely not bragging. Big boobs are way overrated.

62 bras at one time is extreme, but there were three women involved I think. That would be twenty bras each with a couple of spares. Since they are all brand new and presumably still have tags, maybe they were planning on putting them on Ebay or helped themselves to a five finger discount to kick off their Christmas shoplifting spree for gifts.

It's a pity they never stole 62 brains, as they could sure use some.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    It's a pity they never stole 62 brains, as they could sure use some.
    Lol
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I bought some cute lacy boy shorts on sale. Uhhhhh no. Their lacy boy shorts turned into barbed wire butt floss after an hour waiting tables. By hour #5, I went to the bathroom, stripped them things off, and went the rest of my shift commando with lacy boy shorts turned barbed wire stuffed in my sock. I was almost in tears, and it took a week to heal. They were, I think, 3 for $20. Three years later, those panties sit in the bin untouched. They had this Beauty Rush body spray. I was so excited that they had cotton candy (Candy Baby) and regular strawberry (not Strawberries and Champagne, which smells like chewing tobacco) so I bought them, the sample bottle smelled great in the store! I found out that the scents last maybe an hour. The stuff sucks.

Mammy Guest
    I wear Love Spell and I bought Very Sexy cologne for my husband at Victoria's Secret. I love it when they run the 7 items for $35 sale and stock up on it then. I just hope it never gets discontinued like the honeysuckle hand soap I used to buy at Bath and Body Works. It irritates the crap out of me to really like a product and then the company stops selling it.

tarsier Guest
    You want to think Victoria's undies are expernsive3 but they wash and wear very well you get yoyr money for the price and they are pretty.

bat115 Guest
    I've noticed that people have been listing VS Clothing on Craigslist a lot lately. Perhaps, that's a good place to start!
    Last edited by bat115; 11-13-2013 at 12:53 PM.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bat115 View Post
    I've noticed that people have been listing VS Clothing on Craigslist a lot lately. Perhaps, that's a good place to start!
    I agree with you. Even if they sold the bras for half the regular price, they would still be making a good profit off of them. I think stealing them to be sold is the most likely scenario.

There are certain things you just don't buy on Craigslist, undergarments being one of them in my opinion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    There are certain things you just don't buy on Craigslist, undergarments being one of them in my opinion.
    I know. Ew.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    I sure wouldn't do it, but I wouldn't do a lot of things that people advertise on Craigslist. I doubt if the shoplifting trio has classy clientele and I know Craiglist has some real winners on it.

Quote Originally Posted by SRVFan View Post
    Yep, its true. And even for a "C cup," they're made sort of small. My teenager is not that big and she can't wear them. And I doubt if any of these three suspects will be wearing them either. I suspect they're boosters who steal and sell to other people.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

I'm sorry, but I had to look. This was one of my favorites.....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	117.6 KB 
ID:	48881
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    IMHO their bras are crap. If you don't hand wash they won't last.
    ITA Miho and besides the fact that they won't last, most of them have so much lace, ribbons and decorations, they make you look like you have malformed lumpy boobs- no thanks. A bit of decoration is lovely, but I find all kinds of frills on bras and underwear to be extremely scratchy and uncomfortable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

bat115 Guest
    I sure wouldn't do it, but I wouldn't do a lot of things that people advertise on Craigslist. I doubt if the shoplifting trio has classy clientele and I know Craiglist has some real winners on it.
    I have had nothing but bad experiences with craigslist. I only peruse it these days when my boss requires it. If he finds something I will set the deal up but let him meet the people.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bat115 View Post
    I have had nothing but bad experiences with craigslist. I only peruse it these days when my boss requires it. If he finds something I will set the deal up but let him meet the people.
    I have never had any experiences with Craigslist and never will. There are just too many horrible stories and crimes associated with it. My youngest daughter and her husband buy and sell stuff on there often and it freaks me out.

bat115 Guest
    I have never had any experiences with Craigslist and never will. There are just too many horrible stories and crimes associated with it. My youngest daughter and her husband buy and sell stuff on there often and it freaks me out.
    Hope they are careful!

I buy a lot of things on Craigslist, mostly computers and printers, and I have never had an issue. I've never bought a glow in the dark thong on Craigslist though. I've never bought glow in the dark underwear at all actually.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

My niece loves VS and she has a good figure. I don't know what size she wears but she is busty.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD