Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Usher

Usher's Son Nearly Drowns

Mother Of Singer Usher Seeks Custody After Boy Nearly Drowns
    The mother of singer Usher's 5-year-old son has filed for custody following a poolside accident when the boy almost drowned, ABC News reported. Tameka Raymond, 42, has filed for custody of Usher Raymond V in Fulton County Superior Court after her son was rushed to the hospital earlier this week.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	130807_18137_320.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	47674http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57597374/ushers-ex-wife-granted-emergency-custody-hearing/

Meow Guest
    Whoops! Thought we lost Usher ---- this one needs to be moved to diff forum.

my bad i searched and didnt find a thread about him thought i put it under police blotter obviously i am a dumbass

Meow Guest
    No no no--- not dumb at all.Good thoughts your way

Moved and added to title!
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

It pisses me off that the mother is already using this as a way of getting custody of her kids. I understand if they weren't watched. But several people risked their lives to save this boys life. They performed CPR and the last report I saw he was talking and seemed to be doing well. That is a miracle and not an opportunity.

I hope the judge can decide this time which parent is better suited to raise the children, because they are the ones suffering the most.

GOD IS NOT DEAD