Thread: Emma Roberts

Wendy A. Guest

Emma Roberts

Arrested for beating the hell outta her boyfriend. What the hell is wrong with the kids in Hollywood today?
    http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/16/emma-r...ts-fullwrapper

Move over Chris Brown & Amanda Bynes here comes Emma!

Was it a S/M thing? I didn't think the article was clear. Were they fighting or just having very rough sex?
    I mean, they say you die twice.
    One time when you stop breathing and a second time, a bit later on, when somebody says your name for the last time.

Banksy

1karenhb Guest
    Physical abuse is not acceptable be either men or women. This would probably be a bigger story if he had hit her. That is not right.

Wendy A. Guest
    you know it woulda been. Evan sounds like a nice enough guy. Poor guy didn't even press charges on her.

Evan Peters (her boyfriend) was hot on American Horror Story. Don't hit him! Looks/sounds like they were hitting each other but he had the injuries so the police took her in.

eta: And a supposed bite mark. Not only is she the new Chris Brown but the new Mike Tyson as well!!

If Evan is smart he will dump her, her career tanked after Nancy Drew bombed.. and that was a few yrs. ago. I would get rid of her, she could turn into another Brynn Hartman !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    Evan Peters (her boyfriend) was hot on American Horror Story. Don't hit him! Looks/sounds like they were hitting each other but he had the injuries so the police took her in.

eta: And a supposed bite mark. Not only is she the new Chris Brown but the new Mike Tyson as well!!
    He's the whole reason why my 18yr old daughter watched AHS! lol I never cared for Emma Roberts. I know he got her a role on the new season of AHS, I know it's about witches so with any luck we'll get to see her burned at the stake.

Mammy Guest
    Isn't she kinda old to be biting people? If she inherited her mouth and teeth from her horsey aunt, she should be charged with attempted murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    If Evan is smart he will dump her, her career tanked after Nancy Drew bombed.. and that was a few yrs. ago. I would get rid of her, she could turn into another Brynn Hartman !
    I agree! She seems like a spoiled brat when she was throwing her nose in the air over actual designers were doing clothing and accessories for Target. (I'm a Target junkie!)...after that, I thought she seemed like because her aunt won an Oscar she can do no wrong. And I love AHS...I really do hope she plays a witch...hehehe! I think the only Roberts with the talent is her dad!
    It's hard to ride at night...on your bicycle with no lights to guide...just take a chance and ride. Olson and Louris

Wendy A. Guest
    Amen to that! I can't stand her or that no talent home wrecking whore aunt of hers. I do like Eric Roberts.

Eric Roberts? Never heard of him. Off to google.

Quote Originally Posted by 1karenhb View Post
    Physical abuse is not acceptable be either men or women. This would probably be a bigger story if he had hit her. That is not right.
    I totally agree.