Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Covid 19 and other strains of coronavirus deaths worldwide

Quote Originally Posted by longstreet View Post
    a thinning of the herd

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/
    I've got some acquaintances whom I'm afraid are going to end up on a list like that. What kills me is that they believe in owning gun for protection, but do not believe in wearing a mask or receiving the vaccine for protection.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

As a person from Canada who has two vaccine shots
    I find this whole thing sad.(just get the shots already)
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

A list of anti-vaxxers who have died. Yes, prayer is powerful and God protects, and one of the ways He protects is giving us the means to protect ourselves and others...things like seatbelts, baby safety seats, locks on our car and house doors, etc., antibiotics, bulletproof vests, weapons, masks, and Covid19 vaccination, you dig, or you don't. But don't be so arrogant as to think you won't end up as a statistic too.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    As a person from Canada who has two vaccine shots
    I find this whole thing sad.(just get the shots already)
    Seriously. I agree. I'm "masked and vaxxed" (Pfizer) and completely agree that y'all should just GET the damn shots....
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

I am fully vaxxed, and still wear my mask, I just don't get why people are so against it and fighting so hard to not get it, when so many people have died, some even still think COVID is a hoax, my brother in law was against the vaccine until he decided he wanted to go on the family road trip to take my nephew to college, hubby and I didn't go, a week before the trip my brother in law got COVID, but still went any way, not caring who he came in contact with, my sister in law and her husband, didn't tell him he couldn't go, so they risked the lives of their kids as well as themselves as well as everyone brother in law came in contact with, hubby is very upset with his brother and wants very little to do with him.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I am fully vaxxed, and still wear my mask, I just don't get why people are so against it and fighting so hard to not get it, when so many people have died...
    Exactly! There is a bonus reason I wear my mask: if my mouth doesn't say it, my face WILL and the mask hides my face. LOL. So in addition to being protected from COVID, the rest of the world is protected from my RBF.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Exactly! There is a bonus reason I wear my mask: if my mouth doesn't say it, my face WILL and the mask hides my face. LOL. So in addition to being protected from COVID, the rest of the world is protected from my RBF.
    Yep, fully vaxxed still wearing my mask, social distancing and using hand sanitizer. I feel I will be doing it until we get an all clear. Even then I will wear it ! LOL. You are right Ria it does hide ones expression. A friend of mine said to me "There is a smirk on your face I can feel it." LOL.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Whats really sad is the hate and division that has developed between people over this subject. Having the shot doesn’t give anyone the right to be nasty to others or to be delighted about someone’s misfortune.

Note: this post is not an indication of whether I have been vaccinated or not. I will not give that information out because it’s no one’s business. Not the government’s, not the operator of any business, not yours.

Quote Originally Posted by kardod View Post
    Whats really sad is the hate and division that has developed between people over this subject. Having the shot doesn’t give anyone the right to be nasty to others or to be delighted about someone’s misfortune.

Note: this post is not an indication of whether I have been vaccinated or not. I will not give that information out because it’s no one’s business. Not the government’s, not the operator of any business, not yours.
    Well, my 9 y/0 great nephew caught Covid 19 at school and came home and gave it to his parents and middle brother (the 4 y/o didn't catch it), and you bet I was angry. They pulled through, but it could have been tragic. It makes me angry that some people refuse to wear a mask or get the vax, opening themselves and potentially exposing others to the disease. However, I'm friends with several anti-protection people that I love. To each his or her own, but, remember, everyone's responsible for their actions or non-actions.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Well, my 9 y/0 great nephew caught Covid 19 at school and came home and gave it to his parents and middle brother (the 4 y/o didn't catch it), and you bet I was angry. They pulled through, but it could have been tragic. It makes me angry that some people refuse to wear a mask or get the vax, opening themselves and potentially exposing others to the disease. However, I'm friends with several anti-protection people that I love. To each his or her own, but, remember, everyone's responsible for their actions or non-actions.
    Their is a gentleman in my building who is anti-vax, the majority of people here take great pains to avoid him and refuse to ride the elevators with him. If I see him outside and I am masked he stands a distance from me, I am okay with that, at least he is respectful of my choice to remain safe. His rhetoric is always the same, it's not as bad as they are saying or the government wants us to believe it is so they have more control. He has someone do his shopping for him, another anti-vaxxer who puts up with having to wear a mask in stores. This guy told me he has not been in a store since August 2020!
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Yes. Everyone is responsible for their own actions or non-actions. I would never expect someone else to be responsible for my health.