Page 1 of 100 1231050 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you doing right now, Baba?

What are you doing right now, Baba?

I am creating this thread because I missed posting in the old one. And I was about to wet my drawers to share what I am doing right now, baba. Posting a comment on my site's Facebook page. And....

The Asian character actor Al Leong. Attachment 46181 spoke to me. Again. On Facebook. He's not on my site's page, but I'm on his friend list.

You may not know his name, but if you have seen Rapid Fire, The Crow, and I think Showdown in Little Tokyo and Legacy of Rage, plus other movies of that vein, you have seen him. Most people call him That Guy because he is in all these movies and no one knows his name. I made a point to remember it.

He's about 60 now, but this is how he looked in The Crow and other movies back in the day.

Attachment 46182

What are you doing?
    Last edited by cindyt; 04-09-2013 at 10:55 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Love Al Leong. He was Genghis Khan in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, and Endo in Lethal Weapon.

"Endo, meet Mr. Martin Riggs. Endo here has forgotten more about dispensing pain than you and I will ever know."

PurrPurr Guest
    I'm considering what to make for lunch before heading out for a two-mile walk afterward.

Speaking of Facebook, I got a game app request that literally made me laugh out loud. The name of it is...wait for it...POT FARM! I shit you not:
    https://www.facebook.com/appcenter/mypotfarm

radiojane Guest
    I'm trying to figure out a way to tuck in my "Day of Pink" t shirt so that it doesn't look like a nightgown. We ordered them for them for today's march back in September, and apparently the hundred and some pounds I've lost means that it's about four sizes too big for me now.

Oh, and getting excited to go see Marianas Trench tonight!

Doing my best not to have a huge temper tantrum/breakdown at work. Its very difficult right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

MrsE1981 Guest
    Eating Baileys chocolate. I'm so happy right now

Missed this thread!!!

Katrinawitch Guest
    Right now I'm lamenting the fact that I couldn't take a quick ride to Dunkin Donuts with my co-workers, to get some coffee, because I have a meeting in 10 minutes. It's gorgeous out, over 80 degrees, but muggy. I could use a ride to clear my head.

I'm happy to see this thread back. It's windy and in the mid 70s here. I'm just chillin in the air enjoying the weather. I spent the first half of the day digging a 30,000 lb truck out of a ditch so it's time to relax a bit. I just dropped my shades on the roof of a house while typing this. Reckon I better go see if they survived the fall.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

It's 81 here and I'm burning up. Fixing to hope in the shower. Then it'll almost be time to eat supper.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I'm trying to avoid making dinner. It's tacos, which are fast and super-easy, but I feel like I've been going 90 miles an hour all week. I'm listening to Pandora's Industrial Radio station on my phone- with killer new headphones. I will likely be Pete Townsend-level deaf from my audio abuse by next Christmas.

Had dinner, checking the news. I'm hot too. Went from cold to very warm.

I am sitting here in my house ALONE.....nursing a broken heart.....no wait, make that heart cut up by a chain saw then handed back to me in a greasy paper sack..........and I work with the guy..........major depression right now.......meds and therapy are doing me no good...........i just cannot move on..............i don't know wtf is wrong with me...........ughhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I am sitting here in my house ALONE.....nursing a broken heart.....no wait, make that heart cut up by a chain saw then handed back to me in a greasy paper sack..........and I work with the guy..........major depression right now.......meds and therapy are doing me no good...........i just cannot move on..............i don't know wtf is wrong with me...........ughhhhhh
    Misery loves company. I can ditto on most of those this week. I know whats wrong with me though; I do really stupid things and then make it worse by doing something even stupider because of the first stupid thing. Then I never learn my lesson and do it all over again eventually. I'm sorry about your heart. Nurse yourself, make yourself comfortable and well again. Take a deep breath and know that at some point this moment will seem far in the past.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I'm sorry to hear what you're dealing with. Both therapy and meds take a while. I wish there was a quick fix for heartbreak and depression, but there isn't one. If you've been in therapy for a while and you feel it or the meds aren't doing the job, it might be the particular therapist or meds. Not all meds work on all people the same way, and not every therapist is the right match for every person. If it's only been a few days or weeks, stick with them. My thoughts are with you!

I got the ceiling fan on and a big portable fan blowing, still hot, and sleepy, and fixing to lay down and sleep or read. Sissy finally broke down and turned on the A/C, but I can't tell a difference yet. Got to do my workout. In this heat. Ugh.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

PurrPurr Guest
    Had a workout, took a shower, and now relaxing. Poor cats didn't know what to do earlier when a thunderstorm came through.

Messing around here, fixing to update my website.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    Misery loves company. I can ditto on most of those this week. I know whats wrong with me though; I do really stupid things and then make it worse by doing something even stupider because of the first stupid thing. Then I never learn my lesson and do it all over again eventually. I'm sorry about your heart. Nurse yourself, make yourself comfortable and well again. Take a deep breath and know that at some point this moment will seem far in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by amaranthaseven View Post
    I'm sorry to hear what you're dealing with. Both therapy and meds take a while. I wish there was a quick fix for heartbreak and depression, but there isn't one. If you've been in therapy for a while and you feel it or the meds aren't doing the job, it might be the particular therapist or meds. Not all meds work on all people the same way, and not every therapist is the right match for every person. If it's only been a few days or weeks, stick with them. My thoughts are with you!
    Thank you both. I appreciate it.

MrsE1981 Guest
    I'm so jealous of everyone with nice weather. It's still like winter here I heard a rumour that spring is here, I haven't seen any evidence yet! Should be getting warmer next week

Today is my day off, I'm off to get my hair done soon, so I can guarantee it will piss it down with rain!

I'm generating titles, sipping Diet Coke, thinking about going to bed and reading my boring ass book. I cannot wait until my Enter Spencer books arrive.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

radiojane Guest
    Trying to bring my blood down from the boiling point and dust the footprints off my scalp. I found it announced on Facebook that our center was hosting two weeks of the farmer's market starting the 4th of May. All I had been asked is if it was a possibility, and I never heard back about dates, table numbers, anything. What if I had double booked? (I sort of already have, I have a non profit fundraiser that weekend that I should still be able to squeeze in.) I have this woman working in the maintenance department that thinks we're her own personal events center. She's on all these community non profits, and she's pissed off the exhibition hall. She's the one who did this. I'm going to kill her.

Watching the news. There was a massive bus accident about a half mile from where I work.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013...s-crash-dallas
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

I'm thinking about dinner. Sissy is eating with her youngest daughter. I am eating with my computer.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Working. Checking on the Jodi Arias live blog. And singing songs stuck in my head from a musical I am performing in...only NOT the songs I'm in, so that is annoying and not helpful.

radiojane Guest
    Drinking pina colada tea. Smells heavenly. Tastes ok too, but smells even better.

PurrPurr Guest
    Just finished dinner *burp* (pardon me!)

Eating dinner and watching Stephen King's Langoliers on Netflix.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

radiojane Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsE1981 View Post
    I'm so jealous of everyone with nice weather. It's still like winter here I heard a rumour that spring is here, I haven't seen any evidence yet! Should be getting warmer next week

Today is my day off, I'm off to get my hair done soon, so I can guarantee it will piss it down with rain!

It's very much winter here. 20 below, and we're expecting a massive winter storm.

Fixing to update my website. I told yall to shoot me if I got another bright idea, and not one of you did, so here I go. Again. Sheesh.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Playing Black Ops 2 and checking new posts on FAD
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Taping my book cover flaps to the book--yes, it came today, three books in one. YAY! Also got my wedding shoes, and ordered a cute top. Didn't pay much for any of it, but it's all new and nice. Fixing to continue updating my website, the beat goes on and on and on...
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Browsing through fad and smoking a huge joint. I'm about to be higher than the cost of corn.

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    Browsing through fad and smoking a huge joint. I'm about to be higher than the cost of corn.
    I haven't smoked a joint since 1999 and I don't plan to do it again anytime soon. It doesn't do me any good unless I drink alcohol. That last joint was accompanied by a six pack of longneck Corona beers. That did it all right. I was stoned, man. And got the big boohoos over Nabo (hadn't known him long then). Ahhhhhhhhhh luv.

I'm sitting here sipping Diet Coke, updating my website, and burning the fuck up. Sissy came in here with a breeze of cool air to make sure the vents were open. They were. She said it was my lamp and my computer making it so hot in here--echos of Nabo. So I said, well I'll just leave my door open so the cool air in the hall and your room can circulate in here. But she said No, because my hot air might come in her room Okay.
    Last edited by cindyt; 04-11-2013 at 06:29 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

You can have some cool air as long as you keep your warm air. That made me laugh. I'm sorry to laugh at your expense but I guess the joint is to blame.

Wendy A. Guest
    Hey McMorbid! Puff Puff Pass! hahahahaha! Oh I've not done that in so long! I swear once my kids are grown and move out I'm smoking a HUGE blunt!

A blunt to the head is a wonderful way to celebrate new found freedom. I try to smoke pot like it's gonna disappear tomorrow. I'm actually rolling another fatty now.

Quote Originally Posted by McMorbid View Post
    Damn, I am jealous. I miss weed. My job won't allow it. Sucks!

My job doesn't allow it either. I'm just really good at passing the test. I hope I didn't just jinx myself.

Wendy A. Guest
    I used to back in the day. I did have a relapse while going through my divorce to my first husband... I only did it at work. lol People were worried about me because I was crushed by the divorce and would ask me constantly how I was doing... I was doing just fine until they asked. Some of my guy friends took me out to the parking lot during a break and we smoked a doobie in my car. My supervisor came out and waved.hi!.. he thought it was a cigarette! (he never found out otherwise) I felt better and was all Teeth and smiles going back in! I prefer that to drinking. No hangovers! Love it.

PurrPurr Guest
    I tried a joint ONCE in my lifetime, and it was after I left home. I was offered one and thought "What the hell?" I heard you got munchies and it increased the sex drive or some shit, so I tried it. Well, I must've gotten some bad stuff or oregano or something, because NOT ONE THING HAPPENED!

Right now I'm just surfing online and downloading more songs onto my new MP3 player the man replaced (after his fat ass sat on my old one) before I go to bed

Watching the start of the Thunder-Warriors game while consuming various types of adult substances.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

radiojane Guest
    I've tried it several times. It has a very mild effect on me at the best. My best friend however, she can't even handle a contact high and she's out.

I'm just pissing around on the internet. It's Friday and probably my last day before shit hits and I'm crazy busy until the 2nd of June. So I don't want to do any more than I have to today.

Working out a glitch in my site's navigation bar. I had two main bars, one at the top and one at the bottom of every page. So finally get finished with a bunch of new shit and what happens? My nav bar gets corrupted. The pulldowns under Video show up to the far left instead directly below it. I tried everything. Then I checked the bottom nav and it was ok. I moved it to the top and it was still okay. Lol. So I deleted the bad one. Geez. And I have this chick on facebook practically demanding I download The Crow Soundtrack vids to MP3. Until sometime in the wee hours I didn't know shit about MP3. I even asked my 23 year old niece and she didn't either. I found a converted, downloaded, posted one, but I don't know if it works or not because I can't hear it.

I'm thinking about dinner, which Sissy is bringing from Wendy's in about an hour or so.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

PurrPurr Guest
    Figuring out how to download ebooks onto my new MP3 player. Fortunately, I was able to find an instruction manual online.

Listening to Industrial again, although I periodically have to yank out my earbuds to tell the kids to shut up and stop fighting. My daughter just flounced by and slammed the door of her room because her younger brother is annoying. I think it's time to break out the beer. I'm spending the weekend (starting tomorrow) with my in-laws. Hubby is in India on business, so I have no social buffer. I will be bringing lots of alcohol. I love them, but they are all crazy, and thus exhausting.

radiojane Guest
    My best friend just left my office. She brought her husky in. I work in a shopping mall. Didn't faze her at all. I've got dog drool on my carpet and a headache from trying to figure out wtf she was thinking.

Watching Rebel Without a Cause, and messing around on my new laptop.

My old one finally crashed. The new one has windows 8 on it. I'm starting to get the hang of it
    Missing my Pa every day. RIP Daddy ❤️♥️

“Get drunk and sing Elvira”

PurrPurr Guest
    Laughing my ass off at the new Kmart commercial. They just played it again!

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Laughing my ass off at the new Kmart commercial. They just played it again!
    "I can't wait to ship my pants!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Watching "Hunger Games" with the song "Girl on Fire" running through my head...."this girl is in fiii-yerrrr....."
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."