View Poll Results: Mama June:

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Does her forklift toe make you wanna barf?

4 4.26%
  • Has sticky flytape hanging in every room?

0 0%
  • Does her whole family have crotch crickets?

1 1.06%
  • All of the above

77 81.91%
  • How dare you! She's the hottest chick on the planet, you jealous beeyotches!

12 12.77%
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: That Honey BooBoo Person

Why do I think Dog the Bounty Hunter would hit that if Beth were no longer in the picture?

Wendy A. Guest
    I can't believe I didn't see this coming! http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/22/big-ri...rs/?adid=hero5
    I wonder how many June and Honey Boo Boo's will be knocking on my door for candy?

SomeChick, I totally agree that Dog would totally hit that. She has a record, maybe still some skeletons in her closest.. maybe they'll meet someday. awww
    Last edited by Wendy A.; 10-23-2012 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    I can't believe I didn't see this coming! http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/22/big-ri...rs/?adid=hero5
    I wonder how many June and Honey Boo Boo's will be knocking on my door for candy?

SomeChick, I totally agree that Dog would totally hit that. She has a record, maybe still some skeletons in her closest.. maybe they'll meet someday. awww
    I hope I get some trick-or-treaters done up Honey BooBoo clan-style. If I do, I'll see if they'll let me take their pics and will post them here.

I just got some really, really offensive ideas for my Halloween Costume this year. Thanks everyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Nelliebean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post

Mom looks like John Goodman in drag.

Nelliebean Guest

Nelliebean Guest

Nelliebean Guest

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pryncis View Post
    Hold on a second, this child's mother is 33? She's my age and looks like that?
    Crikey, I'm almost 51 and don't look that ravaged. Keep in mind I'm not exactly a size 2 either.

Nelliebean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Crikey, I'm almost 51 and don't look that ravaged. Keep in mind I'm not exactly a size 2 either.
    Eat cheeze balls for breakfast every day and the look is yours!

Last edited by Nelliebean; 10-23-2012 at 10:52 AM.

btw.. in the picture of the baby with the extra thumb, they were giving her mt. dew in that bottle lid.

Katrinawitch Guest
    In my mind, these types of shows are what give the rest of the world the wrong idea about Americans, and make them think we're all pageant-going, gun-toting, pickup truck mud bog-driving, deep-fried twinkie-eating trash! I cannot bring myself to watch this show (or the Jersey Shore, or Teen Mom 1 thru 27,000, or 16 and Pregnant, or the list goes on) because, in my mind, to watch this trash is to validate these people and reward their trashy behavior. I'm not blaming Honey What's Her Name, because she's just a little girl, but gah! Don't even get me started. It's not a question of where you live, or how much money you have. It's the amount of class you have. I've known people who live below the poverty line, but are so full of class, respect and intelligence that their income doesn't matter.

This type of show is not even "so bad it's good" television. It's just bad!

Your mileage may vary, of course, and I don't mean to put down anyone here who eats deep-fried twinkies. You know I love you all!
    Last edited by Katrinawitch; 10-23-2012 at 11:35 AM.

That one with the extra thumb is probably better off than any of them. I bet I could get some pretty cool shit done if I had an extra thumb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

The Cher-style cutouts on the kid in blue are a bit disturbing. But I guess one needs those to balance the Joan Collins-style shoulder pads and wig? Balance being so important for kids and such.

Pryncis Guest
    Eat cheeze balls for breakfast every day and the look is yours!
    Note to self: no more cheeze balls EVER!

pwem Guest
    So much to say, so little space.

I have not seen the show but I have come across the name here and there. To me it is nothing more than a mother pimping out a child.

After seeing the show Toddlers and Tiaras I personally believe these kinds of pageants should be done away with. They're disgraceful and so are the parents who allow it. I can see so much greed, vanity, desperation, and bitterness written all over mum and dad. It makes me ill. And also to blame are the the promoters and "sub contractors" who rake in enormous amounts of money for BS promises and products.

They even parade babies across the stage, Geezusmarie, a baby is a baby. They are all cute or hideous depending on your point of view.

And as for Rosie wanting to be BFF with HBB all I can say is it important for people to find a buddy their own emotional age.

Someone needs to step up to the plate and ban these child freak shows.

Quote Originally Posted by pwem
    And as for Rosie wanting to be BFF with HBB all I can say is it important for people to find a buddy their own emotional age.
    They seem equally matched in that department to me.

pwem Guest
    Haha it's exactly what I meant.

I wonder what the reaction would be if this was a grown man who wanted to be BFF with HBB?

In another few years we will be welcoming HBB to the Hasbeen Motel with a fresh room right next to Erin Moran.

A grown man? Please take this quiz. Just choose yes or no for each and the Price Waterhouse SuperComputer will tabulate your results:

A grown man like:

1. Paul Reubens aka PeeWee Herman

2. Gary Busey

3. Sylvester Stallone

4. Arnold Schwartzenegger

5. David Duchovney

6. Flava Flave

7. Dr. Drew

8. Charlie Sheen

9. Bishop Desmond TuTu

10. Stephen Hawking

June reminds me of a monster in an older movie, the name eludes me, though. The plot involves a writer who is trying to work on a book, but all sorts of paranormal stuff happens. At one point a marlin mounted on the wall is thrashing. June's twin has some God-awful dress, is grotesquely fat and has long, painted fingernails. Somehow, the author manages to kill June's twin and has to cut her into pieces and buries the pieces in his backyard. The severed hand comes out and tries to kill him. Does anyone know the title? It would be great to see a pic of June and her look-alike side by side.
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

June and her movie star twin

Never mind, I found the pic, although it wasn't the one in the dress. ;-)
    Attachment 44041Attachment 44042
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

Thank God this hasn't reaced Europe (yet) I saw a few episodes of T&T and at first I was amused because I thought it was a parody on those pageants but then I realized it was real

Almost made me want to throw up.
    Some compare Elvis to God.. I mean He is good, but He is no Elvis

Bidmor Guest
    ...more like Alfred Hitchcock in drag. Ha!

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    I hope I get some trick-or-treaters done up Honey BooBoo clan-style. If I do, I'll see if they'll let me take their pics and will post them here.
    I hope you do! That would be so cool!

I watched about 1 minute of this show.....hubs and I just looked at each other.....shaking heads....

Holy crap that baby has 2 thumbs........wonder if they will remove one?

If it doesn't cause the child any issues, I think doctors would advise just to leave it be. They don't like to operate on small children unless it's necessary, being why I say that.

pwem Guest

I have to say this is the most disturbing photo I have seen in a long, long time.

Nelliebean Guest

pwem Guest
    Omg!:d:d

Quote Originally Posted by pwem View Post
    I have to say this is the most disturbing photo I have seen in a long, long time.
    And it looks like some bad photoshopping action took place there. Like her head placed on someone else's body along with the jawline being (badly) sculpted.

And I bet the religious folks are all sorts of thrilled about that last set you posted, Nellie.

Mammy Guest
    I know it isn't nice to say, but that child is just homely. She's not the least bit cute.

pwem Guest
    Why isn't it nice to say? It's the truth, Mammy.

You are right, SomeChick. Now that you mention it the photo does look retouched.

Mammy Guest
    It definitely is the truth, Pwem. My Mom has always said all children are cute and fussed at me when I said otherwise. Now if I insult a kid, I feel like I have to apologize for it. Poo Poo closely resembles her awful Mom.

pwem Guest
    I personally don't find the majority of babies attractive. They all look the same to me. As they get older they become no different than adults, some are attractive, others not so much.

Mammy Guest
    I've seen some cute babies, but also several who look like ET. This child just doesn't seem to be pageant material. I guess I expect them all to look like JonBenet.

This family is totally repulsive inside and out. Just disgusting....it's their attitude, sheer ingorance and obvious lack of education that makes each and every one of them completely unattractive, just as it does anyone, regardless of how pretty or handsome they are or not. UGH. YUCK. GROSSEROO. That is all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

pwem Guest
    But tell us how you really feel, Cynful!

Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post
    This family is totally repulsive inside and out. Just disgusting....it's their attitude, sheer ingorance and obvious lack of education that makes each and every one of them completely unattractive, just as it does anyone, regardless of how pretty or handsome they are or not. UGH. YUCK. GROSSEROO. That is all.
    I think you're right, it's about the way they act. It's like their attitude "We're here, we're ignorant, get used to it!"

But you know, maybe it's the exploitation of the little girl that makes them repulsive. Compare them to Turtle man and his crew. I think the only difference is Turtleman is exploiting himself and his turtles, not his children. And his crew are all adults.

Actually, his sidekick, Neal, does do a lot for charity. He was real quick to help when areas in the south were hit by flooding and tornados this past spring. And he does a lot for disabled veterans. What does Honey Boo Boo's family do?
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

LOL pwem! I just can't help it in this instance....ya know?!?!?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

It's a little off topic, but in that mother/daughter picture(and how scary are HBB and her mom in that one?), what does the little bondage-looking girl(in black) have in her mouth?

Mammy Guest
    What does Poo Poo's family do? Keep Little Debbies, Frito Lay, and Hostess in business?

pwem Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglander View Post
    I think you're right, it's about the way they act. It's like their attitude "We're here, we're ignorant, get used to it!"

But you know, maybe it's the exploitation of the little girl that makes them repulsive. Compare them to Turtle man and his crew. I think the only difference is Turtleman is exploiting himself and his turtles, not his children. And his crew are all adults.

Actually, his sidekick, Neal, does do a lot for charity. He was real quick to help when areas in the south were hit by flooding and tornados this past spring. And he does a lot for disabled veterans. What does Honey Boo Boo's family do?
    Use up the air you breathe?

Nelliebean Guest

Nelliebean Guest
    C'mon! You guys don't play with your lard?
    Last edited by Nelliebean; 10-24-2012 at 05:42 PM.

Mammy Guest
    Gawd, that picture has more chins than a Chinese phonebook!

Nelliebean Guest
    This is mom directing Honey Boo Boo when she's on stage. Please call animal control.

The dinner I just ate is all coming back up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Is she slappin' her ass in the picture where she's "directing"?

This is mom directing Honey Boo Boo when she's on stage. Please call animal control.
    Her poor bra.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Call Turtleman, he'll deal with her. Oh wait, he only re-releases animals into the wild. Not sure if that would solve the problem with Mama Boo Boo.
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.