View Poll Results: Mama June:

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Does her forklift toe make you wanna barf?

4 4.26%
  • Has sticky flytape hanging in every room?

0 0%
  • Does her whole family have crotch crickets?

1 1.06%
  • All of the above

77 81.91%
  • How dare you! She's the hottest chick on the planet, you jealous beeyotches!

12 12.77%
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: That Honey BooBoo Person

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmum View Post
    You couldn't pay me to watch that trash.
    Me either. I shows like this contribute to the "Dumbing down of America" IMO

Bidmor Guest
    Paddy Chayefsky nailed it when he penned the screenplay for "Network".

Mammy Guest
    June has really given her old cooter a workout over the years, hasn't she? I doubt if her toe is the only thing gnats are swarming around.

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KissingJosh View Post
    I've watched "Toddlers & Tiaras" a few times. I just find it obscene to be putting makeup and false lashes and false hair on a little girl and parading her around like some living Barbie doll. It is obviously going to end in her having some emotional problems once she matures.

But when I saw the commercial for HBB I thought sheeeeit - TLC has sunk to a new low in exploitation.

Now I only watch 48 Hour Mysteries on TLC.
    TLC started as "The Learning Channel." WTH do you learn from trashy reality shows besides how to get brain rot?

Oh yeah...how NOT to behave like trash. LOL

Thank goodness for Investigation Discovery

Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    June has really given her old cooter a workout over the years, hasn't she? I doubt if her toe is the only thing gnats are swarming around.
    Oh that made run for the Pepto-Bismol.

PurrPurr Guest
    Thanks, I was about to have lunch...

Wendy A. Guest
    giggle, giggle, giggle! OMG~ Probably true!

I'm still curious as to if her spawn mates were sane and sobber when they nailed that. I'd imagine the average Joe would need some serious beer goggles for that.
    Last edited by Wendy A.; 10-22-2012 at 10:38 AM.

Her toe is definitely nasty, but no nastier than her head. She's the total package, disgusting from head to toe. How did this kid ever get her own show? Honey Boo Boo is about as appealing as Runny Poo Poo. I would rather be struck by lightning than watch a show about these people.

YES!

If I want to deal with trailer trash I can just visit WalMart

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post
    Oh that made run for the Pepto-Bismol.
    Same here, lol.

I don't think anybody here will stereotype based on where a person us from, Min. I think people are just horrified by the people on this show, regardless of where they're from. There are people like that here in the Great Northwest as well. Some, right on my street. I was also raised with manners (charm school even, yep, lol). So I say hi to them and they to me and we have no problems. When they get drunk and loud I walk over and say, "Would you shut the fuck up, please.". They laugh because we're friendly AND they keep it down. More flies with honey than vinegar sort of thing, regardless of the opinion I've formed of these individuals. And we get along fine. No idea where they're from but someone has to do some pretty horrendous shit to be ostricized around here due to the make up of this street. Probably no one would bat an eye at the Honey BooBoo clan. They'd probably not be invited to too many pool parties with Mama and her gnat-infested forklift toe though.

And you don't have to lie, kitten. In fact as someone who watches the show, you'll probably have all the best dirt to spill about it.

Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shipmatekate View Post
    If I want to deal with trailer trash I can just visit WalMart
    LOL!

You mean the land of the waddling spandex-clad biological bustle?

holy shit lmao i just spit my beer out. thanks for THAT visual mammy lollll

Mammy Guest
    Lol, you may need several more beers to get that out of your memory.

OK. This has gotten way to far out of hand.

HONEY BOO BOO

Invited to Throw Down
    With TNA Wrestling Star
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HBB.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	328.2 KB 
ID:	44014
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

MinLynn Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Same here, lol.

I don't think anybody here will stereotype based on where a person us from, Min. I think people are just horrified by the people on this show, regardless of where they're from. There are people like that here in the Great Northwest as well. Some, right on my street. I was also raised with manners (charm school even, yep, lol). So I say hi to them and they to me and we have no problems. When they get drunk and loud I walk over and say, "Would you shut the fuck up, please.". They laugh because we're friendly AND they keep it down. More flies with honey than vinegar sort of thing, regardless of the opinion I've formed of these individuals. And we get along fine. No idea where they're from but someone has to do some pretty horrendous shit to be ostricized around here due to the make up of this street. Probably no one would bat an eye at the Honey BooBoo clan. They'd probably not be invited to too many pool parties with Mama and her gnat-infested forklift toe though.

And you don't have to lie, kitten. In fact as someone who watches the show, you'll probably have all the best dirt to spill about it.
    Oh I know that noone here would sink to that type of stereo-typing but there are a lot of dumb people in this wonderful country of ours and I'm sure there are those that see this crap and think it's a representation of poor southerners when it's not in the least. It's a fine representation of poor white trash, though. In fact, if anybody wanted to study white trash and their way of living..........here's the show for you!

I also attended charm school and still have my "diploma" framed and hanging! My husband laughs at it because I have a mouth like a truck-driver. But I explained that the course didn't cover how to properly cuss so I got screwed in that aspect! As long as I add a please or thank you after it......I'm good!

Mammy Guest
    MinLynn, don't forget to include "bless your heart" after insulting the shit out of someone. It's the southern way!

Nelliebean Guest

Nelliebean Guest

Nelliebean Guest

Mammy Guest
    How did this kid get into pageants?

MinLynn Guest
    Money. Plain and simple. You can enter any kid into a pageant (even boys) as long as you have the fee it costs to enter. The pageants don't care and the money you can win comes nowhere CLOSE to covering the cost of entry and the cost of makeup, hair and costumes.

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    OK. This has gotten way to far out of hand.

HONEY BOO BOO

Invited to Throw Down
    With TNA Wrestling Star

Name:	HBB.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	328.2 KB 
ID:	44014
    Beyond. DISTURBING.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post
    LOL!

You mean the land of the waddling spandex-clad biological bustle?
    Snort laugh!!

Mammy Guest
    It would be much more entertaining if it was June with the wrestling star. She would put the fear of God in him.

mstee2u1972 Guest
    Okay I just figured out who Mamma June reminds me of! She resembles the lady that used to play Mimi on the Drew Carey Show. Without all the makeup--but in her case it would be a drastic improvement!

It would be much more entertaining if it was June with the wrestling star. She would put the fear of God in him.
    Or come on to him. The horror that must be for a man.

Mammy Guest
    I think it would be horrific for a normal man, but she seems to have quite an array of baby daddies out there. I don't even want to guess what they are like.

Or come on to him. The horror that must be for a man.
    That would make an entertaining tv show lol. And I'm not even quite sure what exactly it would entail. Probably some kind of shaking her....ugh never mind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Here is Honey Boo Boo, 25 years in the future

*Warning Adult Content*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFwogaNPKhs
    Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.

Nelliebean Guest

cameralady Guest
    I think it would be horrific for a normal man, but she seems to have quite an array of baby daddies out there. I don't even want to guess what they are like.
    Reportedly a number of them have criminal records, including the current one Sugar Bear. I think some of the others are still in prison.

Mama June herself has a criminal record.

I have seen an episode or two. You should have seen the reaction of the woman in the salon who had to give the ladies pedicures; it was obvious that was an experience unlike she had ever had before. If Mama June had reveal her forklift foot then, that woman would have probably passed out from gagging.

I read a tabloid report (so take with a grain of salt) that June didn't raise her oldest kid (whom she had at age 15). Anna (who is also the one who gave birth to the three-thumbed baby) was mostly raised by other relatives. Mama June allegedly enticed Anna to move in and participate in the show with a share of the TLC proceeds.

I think Alana (Honey Boo Boo's real name) might have a chance to make something of herself when she gets older if provided direction. Hopefully she won't end up barefoot and knocked up before she turns 18.

PurrPurr Guest
    Speaking of all things redneck, this is disturbing...

Name:	64532_3230946352167_1687941378_n.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	44019

So, who is Boo Boo's father? Is it Sugar Bear? And the sister that calfed, she looks really young, is she even 18 years old?

Mammy Guest
    What kinds of crimes did June and these guys commit to have criminal records? I don't think that child has a snowball's chance in hell to be any better than who she was raised with. Is her $20,000 an episode supporting the entire family?

where I used to work...this person had this.....show.....on all the time. I almost threw up.
    just gross.
    "if you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask someone else first" Kurt Cobain

[SIGPIC] http://phineas4cobain.tumblr.com/post/36392280360 [/SIGPIC]

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...rankenface.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglander View Post
    So, who is Boo Boo's father? Is it Sugar Bear?
    I'm thinking more along the lines of Frankenberry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...rankenface.gif

I'm thinking more along the lines of Frankenberry.
    He looks more like Mama Boo Boo. Maybe he is both Mama Boo Boo and Honey Boo Boo's father?

Haha. Are you suggesting their family tree looks more like a wreath?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

The family tree has no branches. It's just a straight-up stump.

Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglander View Post
    Here is Honey Boo Boo, 25 years in the future

*Warning Adult Content*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFwogaNPKhs
    Oh Em Gee

Love the bit about the pageant crack

What's in the go-go juice that Mama really gives to Alana? Have they ever said?

Oh Em Gee

Love the bit about the pageant crack

What's in the go-go juice that Mama really gives to Alana? Have they ever said?
    Just remember, you can't use coupons for crack!

MinLynn Guest
    I think I read that it's a mixture of RedBull and Mountain Dew and that it's the equalvalent of 2 cups of coffee? Maybe even more?

Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post

It’s Dr Drew, can we really blame her

Pryncis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by UniPolarMommaBear View Post
    I'm surprised no one mentioned this part of this dysfunction ~
    Mamma June is 33, but was 32 when she became a grandmother~
    The four kids:
    ~Anna â??Chickadeeâ?? Shannon (18), mother of kaitlyn of the 3 thumbed baby;
    ~Jessica â??Chubbsâ?? Shannon (16),
    ~Lauryn â??Pumpkinâ?? Shannon (13),
    and Alana â??Honey Boo Booâ?? Thompson (8).
    all have different fathers, none of whom were ever married to June,
    and only three of whom can be identified by June.
    SHe started birthin' babies at 15, had one more at 17, again at 20, and 4 years later, shacked up with Mike Thompson, aka Sugar Bear, who is Alanna's father.
    THAT family tree has it's own mini tree just for June!!!
    Hold on a second, this child's mother is 33? She's my age and looks like that?

Don't worry. It's never too late. If you start drinking Mountain Dew continuously and using mayonnaise in place of your toothpaste, you can look like that in no time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Pryncis Guest
    Don't worry. It's never too late. If you start drinking Mountain Dew continuously and using mayonnaise in place of your toothpaste, you can look like that in no time.
    I think I'll stick to my Crest Pro-Health. I have no need to be THAT beautiful!

Wendy A. Guest
    I thought she was older too. I'm 40, and I would have guess her older than me. I guess that's what "hard livin'" does to a person.

Quote Originally Posted by Pryncis View Post
    The Gilmore Girls, this ain't.

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    TLC started as "The Learning Channel." WTH do you learn from trashy reality shows besides how to get brain rot?

Oh yeah...how NOT to behave like trash. LOL

Thank goodness for Investigation Discovery
    ID channel is way cool. This morning I watched Killer Kids and I relived that horrible summer of 85 when a gay man was beaten to death in Toronto.

I also notice that there is now very little Arts or Entertainment on A & E. It is another deluge of the same dumb shit "reality" shows. If this is what is entertaining the masses we are DOOMED!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post
    HBB's mom - talk about putting lipstick on a pig.