View Poll Results: Mama June:

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Does her forklift toe make you wanna barf?

    4 4.26%
  • Has sticky flytape hanging in every room?

    0 0%
  • Does her whole family have crotch crickets?

    1 1.06%
  • All of the above

    77 81.91%
  • How dare you! She's the hottest chick on the planet, you jealous beeyotches!

    12 12.77%
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 8151617
Results 801 to 837 of 837

Thread: That Honey BooBoo Person

  1. #801
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,463
    ty ty

  2. #802
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    18,938

  3. #803
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Misery...er...Missouri
    Posts
    9,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I just threw up in my mouth a little. Euw!!!!
    "Tequila may not be the answer but it's worth a shot."


  4. #804
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    lol I'm betting she's choking on a horse.

  5. #805
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    4,741
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    lol I'm betting she's choking on a horse.
    She looks like the back end of a horse (no offense to horses of course)!


    Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

  6. #806
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,735
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    ROFL! Good one!
    Totally a great one.

    My cousin (who is straight but a HUGE gay rights activist) has a T-shrit that says "I met my boyfriend on Christian Mingle". It is hilarious.

    ""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy


  7. #807
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post

    I spewed water all over my keyboard!!!! Well done!!!!

  8. #808
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    18,938
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkePriz View Post
    I spewed water all over my keyboard!!!! Well done!!!!
    Lol, my pleasure. Isn't she a looker?

  9. #809
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    OK - where bows and arrows are broken
    Posts
    1,867
    I can't help thinking "walleye" every time I see that... wonder of nature. I say "wonder" because I wonder what kind of guy would want to bag 'er. What does she do? Trawl the sex offender list in that part of S. Georgia?

    I saw the Dr. Phil show today while working out. (Limited channels.. pffft.) It was rather appalling and she's a prime candidate to have CPS knock on her door callin' for all the kids, despite if they've been actually molested or not. Because they're in danger, whether it be the past or future.

  10. #810
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    9,141
    Anna (Chickadee) set up a go fund me. And took It down.

    http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.co...for-donations/

    Her facebook. https://www.facebook.com/anna.marie.31542?fref=ts

  11. #811
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviatrix View Post
    I can't help thinking "walleye" every time I see that... wonder of nature. I say "wonder" because I wonder what kind of guy would want to bag 'er. What does she do? Trawl the sex offender list in that part of S. Georgia?

    I saw the Dr. Phil show today while working out. (Limited channels.. pffft.) It was rather appalling and she's a prime candidate to have CPS knock on her door callin' for all the kids, despite if they've been actually molested or not. Because they're in danger, whether it be the past or future.
    Any parent that would put their 5 year old in a beauty pageant should immediately have the children removed from the home. I say that because that's how this monstrosity of a family was "discovered". And dressing 5 year olds in "adult" clothing and full on makeup is just wrong.

  12. #812
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,133
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    Any parent that would put their 5 year old in a beauty pageant should immediately have the children removed from the home. I say that because that's how this monstrosity of a family was "discovered". And dressing 5 year olds in "adult" clothing and full on makeup is just wrong.
    I too have an aversion to child beauty pageants. To me - in addition to dressing girls in grown-up attire, coloring their hair, and putting makeup on them at a depth of six inches - they send little girls the wrong messages. If girls want to be in pageants, they're better to wait until about age 16 and aim for scholarship pageants. At least with the latter, they'll get something out of it besides just being judged on their appearances.

    *steps down from soapbox*
    Ive been very fortunate to play this long, been a part of a lot of good organizations, played with a lot of great players, so, it means a lot to me. ~ Paul Martin on playing his 800th NHL game, December 2, 2016.

  13. #813
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,463
    Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    I too have an aversion to child beauty pageants. To me - in addition to dressing girls in grown-up attire, coloring their hair, and putting makeup on them at a depth of six inches - they send little girls the wrong messages. If girls want to be in pageants, they're better to wait until about age 16 and aim for scholarship pageants. At least with the latter, they'll get something out of it besides just being judged on their appearances.

    *steps down from soapbox*
    haha Go have a looksie at the Rant thread. I swear to God I posted that before I even read your post. I left here and went right over there to rant. lol Great minds think alike I guess.

  14. #814
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,735
    I saw a show once where they wore fake teeth.

    ""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy


  15. #815
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,133
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I saw a show once where they wore fake teeth.
    That isn't the only thing done to those poor kids.

    Ive been very fortunate to play this long, been a part of a lot of good organizations, played with a lot of great players, so, it means a lot to me. ~ Paul Martin on playing his 800th NHL game, December 2, 2016.

  16. #816
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SW FW, TX
    Posts
    1,922
    Unfortunately, these "pageants" and most dance school recitals are a legal gathering place for pedophiles. On top of sending all the wrong messages. Hopefully all of this stupidity on TV has peaked and will now disappear. Next we just have to work on those stupid rich wives who, for some reason, need to be on TV.

  17. #817
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Misery...er...Missouri
    Posts
    9,784
    Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    That isn't the only thing done to those poor kids.

    Little Bit wants to do pageants. She is a beautiful child, yes, and got an invite for a local pageant. I quickly tore it in half and tossed it in thr garbage. Hubby and I do not want her to think that her sole worth and being is how she looks. We are on the same page there. When she asked why, we said, "We think you are beautiful, but beautiful inside and out. These pageants focus on outer beauty. That's not what's important. Inner beauty is most important."
    "Tequila may not be the answer but it's worth a shot."


  18. #818
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Misery...er...Missouri
    Posts
    9,784
    Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    That isn't the only thing done to those poor kids.

    Little Bit wants to do pageants. She is a beautiful child, yes, and got an invite for a local pageant. I quickly tore it in half and tossed it in thr garbage. Hubby and I do not want her to think that her sole worth and being is how she looks. We are on the same page there. When she asked why, we said, "We think you are beautiful, but beautiful inside and out. These pageants focus on outer beauty. That's not what's important. Inner beauty is most important."


    My Little Bit, sans makeup and with tousled hair, and her beloved housetiger, Max.
    "Tequila may not be the answer but it's worth a shot."


  19. #819
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,463
    There's an entire episode of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia that's about child pageants. Funny as hell. I looked for it. Can't find it. Can't even find a decent clip of it.

  20. #820
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,735
    Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    That isn't the only thing done to those poor kids.

    That is insane

    ""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy


  21. #821
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,932
    June knows she is finished.

    There's an entire episode of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia that's about child pageants.
    IASIP is back Jan 15th! Wooohooo!!

  22. #822
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,008
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Little Bit wants to do pageants. She is a beautiful child, yes, and got an invite for a local pageant. I quickly tore it in half and tossed it in thr garbage. Hubby and I do not want her to think that her sole worth and being is how she looks. We are on the same page there. When she asked why, we said, "We think you are beautiful, but beautiful inside and out. These pageants focus on outer beauty. That's not what's important. Inner beauty is most important."


    My Little Bit, sans makeup and with tousled hair, and her beloved housetiger, Max.
    I would rather read a description from Lil Bit about what her tabby was thinking during that photo. I'll bet her smarts and creativity would trump any "skill" that a pageant would judge. She looks like an absolute force to be reckoned in the making.

  23. #823
    Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    I would rather read a description from Lil Bit about what her tabby was thinking during that photo. I'll bet her smarts and creativity would trump any "skill" that a pageant would judge. She looks like an absolute force to be reckoned in the making.
    Totally agree! Honestly these little girls that get put in pageants like that with mothers that make them as fake looking as possible makes me think that they hate that their little girls look like little girls without all the makeup and crap. It makes me truly sick because these kids deserve so much better than mothers that want them to look fake and basically act stupid. The truth about the little girls in these gross pageants is that when they are allowed to be themselves and not the forced adult image; they are adorable, funny, smart, kind kids that deserve better than mothers that push this kind of abuse of these little girls. On a side note, Ria your daughter absolutely is naturally pretty and seems like a great kid; plus she has a great mom and dad that love her enough to tell her that she is amazing and doesn't need a pageant to prove that.

  24. #824
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Misery...er...Missouri
    Posts
    9,784
    Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    I would rather read a description from Lil Bit about what her tabby was thinking during that photo. I'll bet her smarts and creativity would trump any "skill" that a pageant would judge. She looks like an absolute force to be reckoned in the making.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjropes23 View Post
    Totally agree! Honestly these little girls that get put in pageants like that with mothers that make them as fake looking as possible makes me think that they hate that their little girls look like little girls without all the makeup and crap. It makes me truly sick because these kids deserve so much better than mothers that want them to look fake and basically act stupid. The truth about the little girls in these gross pageants is that when they are allowed to be themselves and not the forced adult image; they are adorable, funny, smart, kind kids that deserve better than mothers that push this kind of abuse of these little girls. On a side note, Ria your daughter absolutely is naturally pretty and seems like a great kid; plus she has a great mom and dad that love her enough to tell her that she is amazing and doesn't need a pageant to prove that.
    Thank you. We are very proud of her. We just don't want her turning into a Kartrashian...er...Kardastrophe...er...Miley Cyrus.
    "Tequila may not be the answer but it's worth a shot."


  25. #825
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    22,572
    Something just occurred to me. Is HoneyBooBoo it's birth name?
    .

    "Men with two wives don't have opinions. They just smile and nod a lot." Abe Vigoda

  26. #826
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Something just occurred to me. Is HoneyBooBoo it's birth name?
    I'm ashamed to know this, but no it's not. Her birth name is Alanna, much prettier than the nickname clearly.

  27. #827
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    22,572
    Thanks. And yeah, it is.
    .

    "Men with two wives don't have opinions. They just smile and nod a lot." Abe Vigoda

  28. #828
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,463
    Honey Boo Boo... kinda sounds like an animated bear.

  29. #829
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,463
    Quote Originally Posted by stegosaurus View Post
    An animated bear has more charm and charisma
    Probably smells better too.

  30. #830
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    513
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    Probably smells better too.
    And will be a lot smarter..
    Some compare Elvis to God.. I mean He is good, but He is no Elvis

  31. #831
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Where East meets West
    Posts
    1,808
    Yeah... Three things that make me say "That ain't right!" is a man that dresses to look like a woman, clowns, and young girls trying to look like an adult. It's creepy and unnatural to me.
    Last edited by Dangitbawb; 12-06-2014 at 07:53 PM.
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

  32. #832
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    337
    This family is just horrendous, that toe is vomit material, yet I find I cannot look away. They are so bad, it's entertaining and makes my life seem a whole lot better.

  33. #833
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    13,413
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

  34. #834
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Burlington,Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    3,408
    What an attractive couple.
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

  35. #835
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bulldog Town
    Posts
    37,308
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    What an attractive couple.
    Lol. I thought the same thing.

  36. #836
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    What an attractive couple.
    All I can say is thank god she isn't allowed anywhere near the girl's money anymore.

  37. #837
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    22,572
    Not exactly the results they were hoping for with the coke diet plan.
    .

    "Men with two wives don't have opinions. They just smile and nod a lot." Abe Vigoda

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •