Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Which Crimes Or Events Obsess You?

MunstersBabe Guest
    Hands down the Manson case. Every bit of it fascinates me to the core.

AnnieSexton Guest
    Thanks, I really love the FAD forum. I totally agree with you about the orange juice and fight with Daniel. I wish she'd waited for her brother to find them and take them home.

Audpaud Guest
    I totally forgot about the case I've obsessively followed (originally featured on ID's On The Case with Paula Zahn/"Severed Ties") It's the case of a 16 year old MO farm boy, supposedly murdering/attempted murder of the sleeping couple who are nieghbors and long-time farm partners with his parents. I'm almost always pro-prosecution, but this local case struck a nerve as the crooked prosecutor (Kenny Hulshof) has quite the reputation. I see the Zahn video links are gone but here's a link to case recap and the exciting new developments. (This case has so many ups n down and twists and turns - especially on Chillicothe MO Topix, lol)

http://justicedenied.org/woodworth.htm

http://peaceforcathy.org/Justice_Served.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_2433830.html

favorite (ruling)>> http://www.kmzu.com/wp-content/uploa.../woodworth.pdf

I'm fascinated by the intruder vs family member cases. my top four in chronological order:

lizzie borden case 1892
    dr sam sheppard case 1954
    dr jeffrey macdonald case 1970
    jon benet ramsey 1996

in all four you can make the case for either an intruder or family member. personally, i am convinced that lizzie borden and dr jeffrey macdonald are guilty. on the other two i go back and forth. sheppard - more than likely guilty. the ramseys - more than likely not guilty.

i would love to have definitive answers to all four. seems unlikely.
    Last edited by cash; 01-10-2013 at 10:49 PM.

I would give my 2 feet to watch the whole OJ Simpson trial from start to finish....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

The Kirsten Costas/Bernadette Protti case I have been following for years. It was made into a lifetime movie: Death of a Cheerleader/A friend to die for. My sister was born the same day Kirsten was. I often wonder what her life would have been like had it not been snuffed out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirsten_Costas

West Memphis Three, Laci Peterson (I know Scott is guilty but I'm still obsessed due to all of the evidence being circumstantial), Jon Benet Ramsey

The Manson case, and Jodi Huisentruit.. I still think a female co-worker had something to do with that one.

ozzysmom Guest
    http://murderpedia.org/male.C/c/carr-hank-earl.htm

This happened here where I live. I remember that day so well. We had the radio on in the office and were listening to updates. It began in the morning and was still happening when I got home from work. Still gives me the creeps.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzysmom View Post
    http://murderpedia.org/male.C/c/carr-hank-earl.htm

This happened here where I live. I remember that day so well. We had the radio on in the office and were listening to updates. It began in the morning and was still happening when I got home from work. Still gives me the creeps.
    I'll NEVER forget that case! He was such a sorry piece of shit to shoot that sweet little boy and then go on to murder three cops and hold a store clerk hostage. I was amazed that he didn't kill her, too. I watched the standoff on television. As far as I know, Bernice Bowen is still in prison. She was a real piece of work herself.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tb-trial.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	13.5 KB 
ID:	51080

FADaddict, what is your opinion about the method Scott chose to kill Laci?

ozzysmom Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I'll NEVER forget that case! He was such a sorry piece of shit to shoot that sweet little boy and then go on to murder three cops and hold a store clerk hostage. I was amazed that he didn't kill her, too. I watched the standoff on television. As far as I know, Bernice Bowen is still in prison. She was a real piece of work herself.

I think Bernice got 21 years? So she's still in the clink.

I think he choked her on the bed. Took a few minutes and she was gone. He loaded her up and continued on with his plan. He's a sick son of a bitch!!!

Mam, I agree with what you said about reading everything available on a particular story... there are definitely stories that have affected me like that. I'm familiar with so many more missing/murdered/serial killer stories than anybody I know (present company excepted, of course) and it's kind of an odd feeling (for me) when someone voices obvious disapproval with... well even just having knowledge of the more sordid goings on in the world.

It often feels as though they're implying that because I'm well versed on the details of, say, serial killers that I must approve of them somehow. I don't see how that conclusion is drawn, but damn if it doesn't seem they're looking at me kind of O_o when I begin say (what is obviously) too much about, say, the world's Gacys, Dahmers, or Mansons.

Ditto if an interest in the subject of death comes up. I share a fascination with the subject along with, I know, a lot of you. And so many times, when I've mentioned that, I get a face pulled at me and a shudder... like they're going, "Eeeew!" I disagree with those implied "eeews." What happens when we die and, even more importantly, afterwards... that's the one true mystery of the world. Nobody's done it and well, lived to tell about it. When I explain it that way, their "what's wrong with you" stares don't change a bit... and I'm always surprised at how not more people aren't more curious about the same sort of thing.

I think it's fear. Nobody fully understands a lot about death or the afterlife (or lack of one.) I know, the religious among us say they are 100% certain they know exactly what's going to happen after they die but I don't believe they're as sure as they say they are, to be honest. I think they're mostly terrified to ponder the realization that well... they might be wrong. With as many theories as there are in the world about such things it's a given that a whole lotta people are dead wrong (pun intended, of course.) No offense to the religious, au contraire, I respect their faith, I do. And if it helps them through life (or death) then I'm all for it.
    But I suspect there's more death hag in a lot of people than they let on.

My god how do I manage to drift off topic so often? Sorry.

Anyway, I was all into the West Memphis Three case (shocked, aren't ya?) up until they were freed. Now it holds none of the interest for me it did then. If something about one of them pops up in my Facebook feed, I usually skim the subject but seldom read the post. I'll argue the case, but just for sport... and it kinda feels good to be able to let it go. Used to bother me at random times that I was able to enjoy things they were not, and through no fault of their own. I'm not arguing the case here, that just haunted me... and whether I was (and remain) right or wrong, I'm glad that's no longer the case. It bothered me a lot more than it should've, really... some cases do that. I know a lot of you know what I mean: Some stories/victims just hit us harder. This was that kind of case for me.

I know I was following the Madelyn McCann case very closely when it happened. I thought she was such a beautiful child... and I wanted her to be okay so badly. I don't know what happened to her, and I won't accuse her parents of being murderers (bad parents perhaps) without evidence of that. But what I do know is that she's very probably not okay at all. I hate that but I believe it.

The Boy in the Box just haunts me... and if I live to be 100 I'll never forget those pictures of him... his bruised little body, his face. It pops into my mind at the oddest times, and it's always unsettling. I've been online and just looked at that boy's face and wanted so badly to know what kind of Hell his life was for it to end discarded in a cardboard box in the freakin' park. Just hard to process. I wonder things like... like I wonder if whomever dumped his body had ever buried a pet in their backyard. Wondered how they could not give this child at least that same dignity. Wondered, if they put him out like we put out trash, how horrific his short life must've been. Those kind of wonderings will keep a body up at night. I know.

I've often imagined what the MacDonald house was like the night Jeffery murdered his two daughters, his wife, and unborn son. I imagine what led up to it, how it went down, how it must've sounded in the height of the massacre. It's always terrible, it's always scary, and it's always Jeffrey. When he dies in prison, the fuck I will give will be naught. He had it all and he destroyed it all. He thinks himself better than the prisoners he tutors, but he will leave that prison exactly as the worst of them will: feet first. And Godspeed.

The James Bulger story was the first which I couldn't believe was real even as I read what I knew was a true account of what happened to that beautiful child. I know it wasn't the first I was fascinated with, but I know it was the first I cried about. Just wasn't fair... I don't know how else to say that.

Yeah yeah, "TL;DR" to you too!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul! (Invictus)
    (And Timothy McVeigh's last words...)

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ozzysmom View Post
    I think Bernice got 21 years? So she's still in the clink.

I think he choked her on the bed. Took a few minutes and she was gone. He loaded her up and continued on with his plan. He's a sick son of a bitch!!!
    Yeah she got 21 years and deserves every day of it and then some.

I also believe Scott strangled Laci. We'll never know for sure since he'll never tell the truth. He is disgusting.

I think he smothered her. The body imprint on the bed makes me think he did that.

Quote Originally Posted by TaupinJohn View Post
    Mam, I agree with what you said about reading everything available on a particular story... there are definitely stories that have affected me like that. I'm familiar with so many more missing/murdered/serial killer stories than anybody I know (present company excepted, of course) and it's kind of an odd feeling (for me) when someone voices obvious disapproval with... well even just having knowledge of the more sordid goings on in the world.

It often feels as though they're implying that because I'm well versed on the details of, say, serial killers that I must approve of them somehow. I don't see how that conclusion is drawn, but damn if it doesn't seem they're looking at me kind of O_o when I begin say (what is obviously) too much about, say, the world's Gacys, Dahmers, or Mansons.

Ditto if an interest in the subject of death comes up. I share a fascination with the subject along with, I know, a lot of you. And so many times, when I've mentioned that, I get a face pulled at me and a shudder... like they're going, "Eeeew!" I disagree with those implied "eeews." What happens when we die and, even more importantly, afterwards... that's the one true mystery of the world. Nobody's done it and well, lived to tell about it. When I explain it that way, their "what's wrong with you" stares don't change a bit... and I'm always surprised at how not more people aren't more curious about the same sort of thing.

I think it's fear. Nobody fully understands a lot about death or the afterlife (or lack of one.) I know, the religious among us say they are 100% certain they know exactly what's going to happen after they die but I don't believe they're as sure as they say they are, to be honest. I think they're mostly terrified to ponder the realization that well... they might be wrong. With as many theories as there are in the world about such things it's a given that a whole lotta people are dead wrong (pun intended, of course.) No offense to the religious, au contraire, I respect their faith, I do. And if it helps them through life (or death) then I'm all for it.

Anyway, I was all into the West Memphis Three case (shocked, aren't ya?) up until they were freed. Now it holds none of the interest for me it did then. If something about one of them pops up in my Facebook feed, I usually skim the subject but seldom read the post. I'll argue the case, but just for sport... and it kinda feels good to be able to let it go. Used to bother me at random times that I was able to enjoy things they were not, and through no fault of their own. I'm not arguing the case here, that just haunted me... and whether I was (and remain) right or wrong, I'm glad that's no longer the case. It bothered me a lot more than it should've, really... some cases do that. I know a lot of you know what I mean: Some stories/victims just hit us harder. This was that kind of case for me.

I know I was following the Madelyn McCann case very closely when it happened. I thought she was such a beautiful child... and I wanted her to be okay so badly. I don't know what happened to her, and I won't accuse her parents of being murderers (bad parents perhaps) without evidence of that. But what I do know is that she's very probably not okay at all. I hate that but I believe it.

The Boy in the Box just haunts me... and if I live to be 100 I'll never forget those pictures of him... his bruised little body, his face. It pops into my mind at the oddest times, and it's always unsettling. I've been online and just looked at that boy's face and wanted so badly to know what kind of Hell his life was for it to end discarded in a cardboard box in the freakin' park. Just hard to process. I wonder things like... like I wonder if whomever dumped his body had ever buried a pet in their backyard. Wondered how they could not give this child at least that same dignity. Wondered, if they put him out like we put out trash, how horrific his short life must've been. Those kind of wonderings will keep a body up at night. I know.

I've often imagined what the MacDonald house was like the night Jeffery murdered his two daughters, his wife, and unborn son. I imagine what led up to it, how it went down, how it must've sounded in the height of the massacre. It's always terrible, it's always scary, and it's always Jeffrey. When he dies in prison, the fuck I will give will be naught. He had it all and he destroyed it all. He thinks himself better than the prisoners he tutors, but he will leave that prison exactly as the worst of them will: feet first. And Godspeed.

The James Bulger story was the first which I couldn't believe was real even as I read what I knew was a true account of what happened to that beautiful child. I know it wasn't the first I was fascinated with, but I know it was the first I cried about. Just wasn't fair... I don't know how else to say that.

The MacDonald case is another obsession of mine. Totally forgot about it! I live very close to Fayetteville, NC - Ft. Bragg - where the murders occured. I think about his wife and kids every time I pass McCloud Medical Center.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TaupinJohn View Post

You've mentioned several cases that I'm interested in. Jeffrey MacDonald repulses me. It blows my freakin mind that there are people who actually believe he is innocent. He is the male equivalent of Darlie Routier. I'm definitely obsessed with the Routier case. I wish they'd quit farting around with all of the DNA testing that won't prove a damn thing and juice her sorry ass. I still think about little Haleigh Cummings and wonder what happened to her. That baby girl broke my heart.

Still obsessed with Casey Anthony. I joined a board that has an active thread and loving it. These people are always trying to find out what she is doing and how to prevent her from living in peace. I am down with that!!!!
    Regards,
    Tamie
    When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

Seagorath Guest
    Family murders...or tragic events in which entire families are slaughtered. These events terrify me.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Family murders...or tragic events in which entire families are slaughtered. These events terrify me.
    I thought butt rape terrified you most.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Obsessed is a strong word but a couple that got my attention for some reason are the Wonderland murders and William Bonin(The Freeway Killer). For some reason killings that happened in the late 70's/early 80's interest me more than others usually.

Jim Jones Massacre
    Zodiac
    The Manson Family Murders
    Son of Sam
    Jack the Ripper
    West Memphis 3
    Nat Holloway
    Black Dahlia Murder
    Los Angeles/California History (Early days of film, Gangster ran era , murders )
    Events where a lot of people died

jupiter Guest
    the identity of lori ruff is one mystery i can't get out of my head. also things like the disappearance of bobby dunbar. so many unanswered questions.
    Last edited by jupiter; 07-19-2014 at 10:05 PM.

ozzysmom Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
    the identity of lori ruff is one mystery i can't get out of my head. also things like the disappearance of bobby dunbar. so many unanswered questions.
    Ok, now I'M obsessed with the identity of Lori Ruff! Wow, great read. Thanks Jupiter!!

The White House Boys have been fascinating me lately. I just know those boys, now men, are telling the truth and the Florida School for Boys, or Dozier School, or whatever the hell you want to call it in Marianna, FL is lying to cover their asses. No way all of those men are lying.

http://thewhitehouseboys.com
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Quote Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
    I had never heard of Lori Ruff before. Did some searching and it seems as if they have never found out who she really was. I would be really interested to find out what or who she was running from. You would think that someone would recognize her photo.

I like the era of serial killers where when the police enter the home of the killer and its the most horrific scene.

Like Ed Gein I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when the detectives entered the house for the first time.

I can imagine the profanity spewing out of the detective's mouth.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    I like the era of serial killers where when the police enter the home of the killer and its the most horrific scene.

Like Ed Gein I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when the detectives entered the house for the first time.

I can imagine the profanity spewing out of the detective's mouth.
    Imagine the look on investigator's faces when they peeked into John Wayne Gacy's crawl space!

Imagine the look on investigator's faces when they peeked into John Wayne Gacy's crawl space!
    or the Houston Mass Murderer's hideaway

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    or the Houston Mass Murderer's hideaway
    I have a weak stomach and couldn't handle going to gory crime scenes for a living. Imagine Jeffrey Dahmer's entire apartment! No, thanks!

The case of Steven Stayner and Cary Stayner. That one upsets me to no end.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Stayner

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cary_Stayner

I have a weak stomach and couldn't handle going to gory crime scenes for a living. Imagine Jeffrey Dahmer's entire apartment! No, thanks!
    Just imagine the horrors as you open the door to an entire house filled with bodies or furniture made of bodies.

There is a scene in House of 1000 corpses where the cops find the missing girls and the scene is really slow with Slim Whitman's I remember you playing

I imagine it would be like that

I've noticed that when I'm faced with something gory in real life everything seems to slow down for me and I get a real sick feeling.

I read both of the books on Anne Marie Fahey....that was such a sad story. I think she was only a year older than me. Tom Capano got what he deserved and I hope it was a painful death. He was a narcissistic psychopath.

An update on 10-year-old Katherine Lyon and 12-year-old Sheila Lyon. They have two "persons of interest" and not only are the suspects related (uncle and nephew) but one is in prison for, wait for it, child sex offenses. I really hope this search locates the remains and the family gets some closure and no longer has to wonder if the girls are still alive.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/12/virginia-sheriff-new-evidence-prompts-forensic-dig-for-maryland-sisters-missing/?intcmp=latestnews

Right now i`m obessed about the station fire

Another event i have read much about is The Boston Marathon bombing. I have been reading and watching videos since the day it happend. I also follow the supportgroup too Jeff Bauman, Norden Brothers and some of the other survivors on facebook. amazing to see how far they have come in process to be better.

I have also been obsessed by a very local thing back home. The terror attacks in Norway 2011. It didnt happend right away, I needed a few months to get over the shock, but then i startet to read all i come over. And tryed to find a answer to why it happend.. Still havent found it

I'm not obsessed with anything but the case that upsets me the most is Joseph Duncan. If I could find a way to beat the hell out of him, I'd do it.

I have two that i'm interested in. I don't know if it's an obsession but I try to read all I can on them both. The first is the Manson murders and the second, although it's not a crime is the PSA 182 plane crash from 1978. I don't know what it is but I keep finding myself going back over it again and again.

Since I've started coming on here, I've also added another two to the list. The Columbine shootings and the Jeffrey Dahmer case.

Lawren Guest
    I read as much true crime as I can, but I'm obsessed with Bundy. Maybe because I have straight long brown hair always parted in the middle and am going to college.

I'm also obsessed with the Titanic. I've got book shelves full of books, movies, and memorabilia on it. Been collecting since I was 10 and now I'm 31.

evilwitchgrrrl Guest
    The Case of Sylvia Likens
    Grown adults slaughtering other grown adult is one thing, even when theres horrific amounts of torture involved but this case makes me shudder. Most notably Getrud Baniszewski was even granted parole after what she'd done.

Lately, I'm watching closely and reading everything I can about the Boston Marathon bombing. The more I read about this event that started out as a "drill" by the feds, the more questions there are.

Blonde Guest
    I'm into the Jonbenet Ramsey case at the moment but I always come back to the Lindy Chamberlain "A Dingo Took My Baby" case. If she's guilty, I really hope she admits to it on her deathbed!

Starting to get a little obsessed with the Grateful Doe case. Pretty sure they have nailed that one. Just got a wait a while until the DNA comes back on it though.

Poor kid. Just wanted to probably go back home after seeing the "Dead" Not thinking he would end up as one of the dead hours later. And, then nobody claiming him. Just sad. They believe his name was Jason. Because, of a note that was at the scene of the accident (It was a car crash, and the guy had no clear ID.)

Here's the link to some of the stuff about this case if you don't know about it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...teful-Dead-Fan

Just take your pick of one of those threads and read on.

Also. Another one I've been obsessed with since I was young enough to death hag is the disappearance of Melanie Flynn. She was involved with some shady ass people here in KY. And, my mom and stepdad went to school with her and her brother and knew her pretty well. So, she's a name in our household. All three of us think she ended up murdered and thrown in the river. But, I'd still like to know what really happened.
    Last edited by Dr. Fishhead; 02-01-2015 at 09:57 AM.
    You robbed an international house of pancakes. How waffle-Harry T. Stone

Twitter: @rchamberlain87 Follow me if you want. Just play nice.

Only the good die young....

In light of last week's 70th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz, the Holocaust has been fascinating me again.

"I just go here!"

Mainly, anything Charles Manson related. I'm lucky enough to be friends with people who know him and/or are able to send me related items. My prize possession being his signature on an envelope and some of his written word. Proud owner of some original press photos, postcards from Leslie, a letter from Susan... I love it! Haha. I can read and read and read about the crime, the Family, conspiracies, anyone even distantly involved...all day

...but other than that, Dana Plato, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold.

human Guest
    i wouldn't say obsess - but ...........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beltway_sniper_attacks

......... we may see a refinement in this style of random murder from groups like isis - it's a very effective method of putting a large population into a siege, with very little effort or resources - if they were smart they would target workers supplying the infrastructure - media, food, power etc
    Last edited by human; 02-07-2015 at 02:05 AM.

Police: Child sex offender says he left Maryland mall with s

Name:	1 allen-16-western-pleasure-saddle_7220285.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	52403
    Katherine Lyon (left) and Sheila Lyon (right) 1975c

Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	52404
    Lloyd Welch 1977

Someone up thread posted about the cold case of these two sisters, Katherine Lyon, 10 and Sheila Lyon, 12. who went missing from a mall. Here's a possible break:

A convicted child sex offender behind bars has told cops he left a suburban Washington mall with a 10-year-old girl and her older sister the day they vanished without a trace 40 years ago.

Lloyd Welch, a “person of interest” in the disappearance of the two girls, also told cold case detectives that the next day he saw his uncle sexually assaulting one of the girls, the Washington Post reported Saturday. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/02/21...day-vanished/#
    Last edited by cindyt; 02-21-2015 at 02:42 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I saw the crime scene photos of Dahmer's apartment back when I was a teenager and I can't say I was too bothered. Back then I used to go to this site gore something or other, look at pictures of guys who's heads were steamrolled over by tanks while eating my dinner and not bat an eyelid. A few months back I was looking on a Jeffrey fan site and found the picture of him dead after he was battered by Christopher Scarver and some of the photos including the heads in the fridge were posted below. This time I actually felt a bit sickly when I saw them.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    Back then I used to go to this site gore something or other, look at pictures of guys who's heads were steamrolled over by tanks while eating my dinner and not bat an eyelid.
    Was it bestgore? They've got some good stuff. I would like to see the pics of Dahmer after he got his ass beaten.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Was it bestgore? They've got some good stuff. I would like to see the pics of Dahmer after he got his ass beaten.
    The one I went on got shut down a few years back as far as I can remember. It was one of the first sites to show things like that.

Here's the link to the Jeff pictures. It's near the bottom of the page.

http://www.findadeath.com/forum/show...-photos!/page4

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post

Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	52403
    Katherine Lyon (left) and Sheila Lyon (right) 1975c

Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	52404
    Lloyd Welch 1977

Someone up thread posted about the cold case of these two sisters, Katherine Lyon, 10 and Sheila Lyon, 12. who went missing from a mall. Here's a possible break:

A convicted child sex offender behind bars has told cops he left a suburban Washington mall with a 10-year-old girl and her older sister the day they vanished without a trace 40 years ago.

Lloyd Welch, a “person of interest” in the disappearance of the two girls, also told cold case detectives that the next day he saw his uncle sexually assaulting one of the girls, the Washington Post reported Saturday. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/02/21...day-vanished/#
    If all of that is true, those poor little girls were put through hell before they were murdered. I hope if these people are guilty, they finally are punished for their crimes. This is a really old case and I'd love to see it finally solved. I hope their remains are recovered and they can be buried by their loved ones with dignity and respect.

Hel_Eljudnir Guest
    The Station fire, I've been to alot of hard rock/metal shows, a few in places similar to the Station. Also I was watching the movie Ricky 6 again last based on the story of this kid in the 80s http://www.acidking.com/kasso/ . Kind of a sucker for anything involving metal, even though it makes alot of us fans look bad :-(