Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Canadians: The Most Evil Race on Earth?

pwem Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KissingJosh View Post
    Yes ---I love a hairy top lip too - not like those ugly, prickly looking beards and whiskers men are sporting today?!! Have you ever had whisker burn? The only makeup that covers it is Dermablend and it hurts worse than a sunburn.
    I have had plenty of whisker burns in my day

I love watching the old black/white games. No helmets, not much padding, teeth scattered all over the ice.

One nice thing about the NHL lockout is that
    people don't have to hear Don Cherry's racist
    rants on Hockey Night in Canada.
    The CBC should have fired him years ago.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Oogie Boogie Guest
    I just found out that my boss' boss is Canadian. I've worked with this woman for almost four years and I never knew that before. She looks, talks and acts just like us (although I've always thought her incessant politeness was rather odd) So, they're walking among us whether we know it or not. Kind of scary...

pwem Guest
    Yes, very scary! Bwahahahahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Oogie Boogie View Post
    I just found out that my boss' boss is Canadian. I've worked with this woman for almost four years and I never knew that before. She looks, talks and acts just like us (although I've always thought her incessant politeness was rather odd) So, they're walking among us whether we know it or not. Kind of scary...
    oh my god this made me literally laugh out loud!
    "she looks and acts just like us"
    awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Canada a dominant world power. watch out america.

http://bostonglobe.com/ideas/2012/11...bTO/story.html

YuukaK Guest
    Someone from West Canada please rescue me.... I don't wanna be in Florida any more...

pwem Guest
    Awww Yuukak, I'll rescue you.

My cat is a rescue so someone from Florida won't be that much trouble

Wendy A. Guest
    I've always wanted to visit Canada. Maybe someday..

Quote Originally Posted by YuukaK View Post
    Someone from West Canada please rescue me.... I don't wanna be in Florida any more...
    Wanna trade?

YuukaK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pwem View Post
    Awww Yuukak, I'll rescue you.

My cat is a rescue so someone from Florida won't be that much trouble
    *chuckles* Well at least you know which city to leave me in Pwem!

Maxster: Fuck yes, in a heartbeat!

I wish there was a way to effect such a swap.

pwem Guest
    Another rainy day here in Raincouver. So what else is new?

YuukaK Guest
    It's election day in the US and God help us all. *sigh*

pwem Guest
    Hiya YuukaK. I am thinking most Americans are just happy to see the end of all the ads!

I have faith that President Barack Obama will be
    re-elected because good always triumps over evil.

Plus it will piss off Prime Minister Stephen Harper
    so much.

pwem Guest
    Hey didn't you see Harper crash that wedding photo shoot? He's da bomb!

YuukaK Guest
    Well, Obama is still president. I don't need immediate rescuing from Florida.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    I've always wanted to visit Canada. Maybe someday..
    We may have a burgeoning serial killer in Toronto. At 7:00 a.m on Oct. 22/12 he followed some poor woman who was the cleaning supervisor at a hotel into an alleyway one street east of me as she was walking home and stabbed her at least 30 times - some wounds inflicted before and in front of two witnesses - one of whom tried to disarm him with an umbrella as he continued to stab this poor woman and he is still at large in MY neighbourhood and still in posession of the knife he used as it has not been recovered The police have dick all to go on. So he also walks among us.

And with the excellent news that Barack has four more years to change the US from being "the most hated country in the world" we welcome all who vowed to move Canada if Tit Vomity lost.

Hurry - the earth beneath the leaves is still very soft. We're waiting .... in the shadows ..
    Last edited by KissingJosh; 11-07-2012 at 11:23 AM.

That's funny. Why would those right wingers move to Canada? We're way "worse" than Obama.

I didn't understand those threats last election and I still don't this time around.
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

Wendy A. Guest
    We may have a burgeoning serial killer in Toronto. At 7:00 a.m on Oct. 22/12 he followed some poor woman who was the cleaning supervisor at a hotel into an alleyway one street east of me as she was walking home and stabbed her at least 30 times - some wounds inflicted before and in front of two witnesses - one of whom tried to disarm him with an umbrella as he continued to stab this poor woman and he is still at large in MY neighbourhood and still in posession of the knife he used as it has not been recovered The police have dick all to go on. So he also walks among us.

And with the excellent news that Barack has four more years to change the US from being "the most hated country in the world" we welcome all who vowed to move Canada if Tit Vomity lost.

Hurry - the earth beneath the leaves is still very soft. We're waiting .... in the shadows ..
    Well, at least he didn't hack her into bits and pieces and stick her in the mail! I still would love to visit Canada on a vacation someday. From what I've seen on tv, and the internet, it's beautiful! (With the exception of serial killers in back allies. )

Well, at least he didn't hack her into bits and pieces and stick her in the mail! I still would love to visit Canada on a vacation someday. From what I've seen on tv, and the internet, it's beautiful! (With the exception of serial killers in back allies. )
    True enough indeed! My advice is to drive up from Indiana in a motor home or with camping equipment and when you hit the Trans Canada Highway - pick a direction instead of a destination. Canada is a huge country with 10 provinces and 2 territories so it will seem like forever to get to a particular place. I'm partial to Northern Ontario in summer. Google Massey, Ontario. Nornam Rockwell couldn't capture its beauty - in any season. It is where I spent the first 19 years of my life.

pwem Guest
    Everyone is welcome. Please mind the bears and moose on your way in.

If I ever move to Canada you will know. When Tim Horton's skyrockets to the top of the list of largest corporations in the world due to soup and tea biscuit combo sales, I have arrived. The last time I was in Canada they had pizza at McDonalds. Did that stick around or was it just a fad?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

pwem Guest
    Good morning, Mandarin. Oh heck, they haven't had those pizzas since about 2000

I'll take you to Tim Horton's on my dime if you come up here. Their apple fritters mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Jacksmum Guest
    No pizza at McDonald's. The have McCafe now though, trying to get on the elegant side I suppose.

I miss going to Canada actually. I used to go to Windsor almost every Friday and Saturday night when I was a 19-21 year old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

pwem Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksmum View Post
    No pizza at McDonald's. The have McCafe now though, trying to get on the elegant side I suppose.
    Next thing you know there will be candles on the tables and top hats on the staff.

Next thing you know there will be candles on the tables and top hats on the staff.
    LOL Complete with salad spork, and appetizer spork, a soup spork, a dinner spork, a desert spork, a coffee and tea spork etc...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - Hyacinth Bucket

pwem Guest
    Spork and beans?

Pulled spork sammiches?

Wendy A. Guest
    True enough indeed! My advice is to drive up from Indiana in a motor home or with camping equipment and when you hit the Trans Canada Highway - pick a direction instead of a destination. Canada is a huge country with 10 provinces and 2 territories so it will seem like forever to get to a particular place. I'm partial to Northern Ontario in summer. Google Massey, Ontario. Nornam Rockwell couldn't capture its beauty - in any season. It is where I spent the first 19 years of my life.
    Wow! That sounds awesome! I'd love to see some moose!
    Last edited by Wendy A.; 11-08-2012 at 05:34 PM.

You have plenty of moose and bears in the US.

Rosebud666 Guest
    You're about to get a lot more evil. US traffic reporters are giving Republican refugees directions to the border.

pwem Guest
    Boy, are they going to get a surprise. Heh! Abortions, same sex marriage, the government in your bedroom, no guns.

Sure, come on up and see how the other half lives.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Boy, are they going to get a surprise. Heh! Abortions, same sex marriage, the government in your bedroom, no guns.

Sure, come on up and see how the other half lives.
    You've got the government in your bedroom? Do they show up when you are in committee too, or do they only come for plenary sessions?

pwem Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    You've got the government in your bedroom? Do they show up when you are in committee too, or do they only come for plenary sessions?

Just a figure of speech. Pierre Trudeau was the only politician I would have allowed in my bed.

Just a figure of speech. Pierre Trudeau was the only politician I would have allowed in my bed.
    And I would like to have a three way with his son and Mulroney's - whomever isn't snipped gets my face

pwem Guest
    For a father who was awash in charisma they have none.

Wow! That sounds awesome! I'd love to see some moose!
    We have Moose Burgers in some fast food restaurants
    here in Canada during the hunting season.

Quote Originally Posted by beep View Post
    That's funny. Why would those right wingers move to Canada? We're way "worse" than Obama.

I didn't understand those threats last election and I still don't this time around.
    I agree, they would hate it up here with our Universal health care
    and same sex marriage, gun control etc.

All of which of course Prime Minister Stephen Harper also hates
    along with all of his fellow Canadian Conservative party.

Jacksmum Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    We have Moose Burgers in some fast food restaurants
    here in Canada during the hunting season.
    That's the end of my fast food visits. Bullwinkle DOES NOT belong in a burger.

pwem Guest
    I have had mooseburgers and they aren't bad at all.

Mooseburger! Now that's something I have to try.
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

pwem Guest
    They have a burger place in Vancouver that has all sorts of exotic stuff. Snakeburger anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxster View Post
    I wish there was a way to effect such a swap.
    Stephen Harper for Barack Obama, yes please!!

YuukaK Guest
    I was watching a show on Food Network the other night. It featured the Tomahawk and I thought to myself 2 things. 1) I wonder if my boyfriend ever ate there and 2) I wonder if Pwem thinks it's any good. **laughs Congrats Pwem, you've managed to sneak into my brain when anything B.C. related comes to mind along with my boyfriend!

pwem Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by YuukaK View Post
    I was watching a show on Food Network the other night. It featured the Tomahawk and I thought to myself 2 things. 1) I wonder if my boyfriend ever ate there and 2) I wonder if Pwem thinks it's any good. **laughs Congrats Pwem, you've managed to sneak into my brain when anything B.C. related comes to mind along with my boyfriend!
    Are you talking about the Tomahawk Drive-In in Burnaby BC?

Smile

@KissingJosh

Massey eh? Love it there! Crock's has the best sandwiches and new years at the Clifton was quite an experience before it closed! I caught my first pike on the Spanish river right near Sagamok reserve. Shame about the skate park though.
    I'm the reason there are now two wooden yield signs where the Trans Canada highway meets highway 6 coming from Espanola! Northern Ontario is gorgeous in the summer. I've spent quite a bit of time out on the 'big water' in the north channel camping, boating, fishing and generally booting around.

People from out west always ticked me off with their holier than thou "B.C. is soooo beautiful, it's the best part of Canada. You should move there". Yes. B.C. is beautiful, mountains are gorgeous (duh) but the cost of living is ridiculous and there are mountains in other parts of Canada, they're just not that big.

My favourite difference between Canada and the U.S. (I'm in southern Indiana right now) is the population. I can go up north and go camping and not see anyone for a week, but I went into the woods here hiking a few times and there were lots of people and also lots of garbage.

It's probably better than there are lots of people around when I'm in the woods here though. After reading about all the serial killers on this site it makes me feel a wee bit better than someone might hear my final screams!
    Last edited by Melisscious; 11-09-2012 at 01:28 PM. Reason: I forgot something :)

Chuck's Burger Bar in Hamilton Ontario prominently features a venison burger on their menu in addition to some other insane burger feats. I've eaten a lot of venison in Indiana though and I learned and helped clean a fresh killed deer here.

Wow. The smell of death and raw meat sticks to the clothes, skin, hair, nostrils, etc. Those two bottles of liquid courage and watching a teenage boy helped me muster up gumption to get in there and "cut the tendons off" eh.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Indiana Too 091.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	254.7 KB 
ID:	44203

The guy in the middle is my fiancee

To my fellow people in Canada:

1) Brian(Mr GST) Mulroney the worst
    Prime Minister ever(Conservative)
    after Stephen Harper.

2) Pierre Trudeau best Prime Minister
    ever(Liberal) so far.