Thread: Teen Girls Arrested for Cabbie Murder Face Life in Prison

aedgar5000 Guest

Teen Girls Arrested for Cabbie Murder Face Life in Prison

Two 16-year-old girls arrested in connection with the murder of a North Carolina taxi driver could face life in prison if convicted.

Emily Starnes and Consandra Tyree were arrested on Saturday afternoon and, today, the teenagers are being held without bond at the Catawba County Jail.

Both teens were charged with felony counts of murder, robbery with firearms and conspiracy to commit robbery in relation to the stabbing death of taxi driver Adam Williams.
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/north-carol...0#.T4NwuNl0U4c

MetalHeadBettie Guest
    What a cutie pie lol. Wonder why they did this? Surely robbery wasn't the only motive?

Nelliebean Guest
    Psycho eyes.

Holy crap!! They stabbed him?!? I hope we hear stories of their past bad behavior, because if this came out of the blue, that's it, I'm moving into a cave.
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

DonnaMc Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post
    Psycho eyes.
    She does have the spacey looking eyes!

MetalHeadBettie Guest
    They look like mine.... >.<

radiojane Guest
    She just looks like an arrogant little snip. Kind of want to smack that sullen look off her face.

Mammy Guest
    She will lose the sullen look and attitude quickly if she goes to prison for life. Those old broads won't put up with her teenage bullshit.

Nelliebean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post
    She just looks like an arrogant little snip. Kind of want to smack that sullen look off her face.
    Her punishment should be an hour in a room with Jane & Mammy and a canoe paddle.

Mammy Guest
    LOL, damn straight! She would be begging for a lethal injection when we got done with her.

MetalHeadBettie Guest
    I still am waiting for a motive for this whole crazy thing! Has anyone heard any speculation? Seen any articles? Do pretty teenage girls just murder cabbies now? I'm moving.

radiojane Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelliebean View Post
    Her punishment should be an hour in a room with Jane & Mammy and a canoe paddle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    LOL, damn straight! She would be begging for a lethal injection when we got done with her.
    New recidivism prevention program: Time alone with Jane and Mammy!