Thread: Gimme Stuff Or Santa Dies!

DrDeath Guest

Gimme Stuff Or Santa Dies!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Claus-die.html

I truly despair of both mother and child. If my own did this she'd not be getting a Christmas.....

Such a wholesome looking child. In no way is that the Anti-Christ stare.

radiojane Guest
    publicity whores much? Who would actually publish such tripe?

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post
    publicity whores much? Who would actually publish such tripe?
    Ummm . . . the Daily Mail, for example.

It's not the worst stunt they've ever pulled . . . basically a non-story. Why is this news? Kids are stupid . . . parents are sometimes stupider - same as it ever was.

If my kid wrote this ya'll be reading about me in the police blotter section.

Would have been a lot different if it was for this reason

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwxzM...eature=related

God bless Ray Davies!

BigBootyJudy Guest
    That's exactly what I was going to say mdespain38! I'll give you something kid, a big red ass and you'd get NOTHING for Christmas- EVER. Since when has it become we adults are ruled by children? I don't know about you guys but all my parents had to do was give us "the look" and you knew you were in deep shit. Now I see kids cussing out their parents, yelling at them, hitting them???? Is there no discipline anymore?

Loves me some venison and black pepper.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Mammy Guest
    Is it any wonder she acts the way she does considering her mom basically admitted she would get her most of the things she asked for because "you don't want to get on Makeeda's bad side?" You can tell she is a spoiled, selfish little bitch just by the look on her face. I think somebody needs to slap the piss out of her for Christmas and slap her stupid mother twice as hard.

So Lucy Buckland writes about shit she finds on the internet and the Daily Mail puts it in their news section. I bet you shes submitted stories based on trending youtube videos she watched in her stained underwear while drinking cheap wine farting and scratching her pussy. Great investigative work there slag.

A sad affair really.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    So Lucy Buckland writes about shit she finds on the internet and the Daily Mail puts it in their news section. I bet you shes submitted stories based on trending youtube videos she watched in her stained underwear while drinking cheap wine farting and scratching her pussy. Great investigative work there slag.

A sad affair really.
    That actually sounds like a pretty cool job . . . alas, I lack one of the vital physicial requirements.

Still, I wonder what a reporter for the Daily Pail earns.

Mammy Guest
    Scratching your pussy is highly underrated!

orionova Guest
    Isn't 13 a bit old to still be believing in Father Christmas? Looks fake to me.

DrDeath Guest

A sad affair really.
    I believe that's how most online female (and transexual) journos make their money yes!

The one hold I have over my own little darling is the countdown from 10. Something clearly happened years ago when I did that and it's stayed with her cos as soon as I start TEN, NINE, EIGHT I hear 'uh oh' and she shifts pronto. What the hell that was I can't remember for the life in me but clearly I played a blinder!

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by orionova View Post
    Isn't 13 a bit old to still be believing in Father Christmas? Looks fake to me.
    I got sent home from school in the first grade for upsetting the other kids by telling them that Santa Claus doesn't exist (perhaps my first exposure to theological controversy ). Now I may have been an especially precocious little 6-year old grinch, but 13? Come on, I don't know who this girl thought she was writing to, but it can't have been Father Christmas unless she has some serious developmental issues - that's just not age appropropiate.

tarsier Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDeath View Post
    I believe that's how most online female (and transexual) journos make their money yes!

The one hold I have over my own little darling is the countdown from 10. Something clearly happened years ago when I did that and it's stayed with her cos as soon as I start TEN, NINE, EIGHT I hear 'uh oh' and she shifts pronto. What the hell that was I can't remember for the life in me but clearly I played a blinder!
    maybe it's "the look" that goes with the countdown I never spanked the kids when they were little never had to. just gave them a certain look and they knew I was serious and settled right down.

RaRaRamona Guest
    That kid looks possessed. Luckily she lives in a place where she can kill for a few years & get her identity changed for her safety.

plus, the spoiled brat spelled Claus wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

She'd get a nice shovel and get to dig a large hole in the ground for herself before she kills an innocent person.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Ok, one more time *sigh*...

Stuff like this goes in the Everything Else section and so I'ma move it. Real Life Rears it's Head is for topics pertaining to your real life. When in doubt, check the area descriptions before posting. If there's still a question, hit the FAQ link @ the top of any page and then click on user rule six for an expanded explanation.

heaven01uk Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    That kid looks possessed. Luckily she lives in a place where she can kill for a few years & get her identity changed for her safety.
    Sad but so true.
    This little shit will more than likely end up killing someone who says no to her and mummy dearest who panders to her every whim will be to blame.

Way to go Mom! Reward the kid for her bratty behavior. Let's see how that works out. I hate to see her when she's 18. And I feel sorry for anyone unlucky enough to have contact with her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mammy Guest
    I figured her mom would likely be the daughter's first murder victim.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I figured her mom would likely be the daughter's first murder victim.
    What? Not the bay she leaves in the toilet on prom night?
    (Do they have proms in England?)
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

RaRaRamona Guest
    What? Not the bay she leaves in the toilet on prom night?
    (Do they have proms in England?)
    First the mom then the bay

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    First the mom then the bay
    Oops forgot the b I meant baby.

RaRaRamona Guest
    s'okay

Ahhhh...tell that to Mrs. Solcum!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's hard to ride at night...on your bicycle with no lights to guide...just take a chance and ride. Olson and Louris