Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 132021222324 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,100 of 1192

Thread: Amy Winehouse

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by anne View Post
    The coroner who presided over Amys death wasn't qualified and has now resigned the 30 or so cases she worked on may have to be re-opened
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2012...oroner-inquest
    Good Lord, the coroner was a lawyer appointed by her husband? WOW

3. 06-01-2012, 03:17 AM
    Reason
    duplicate post

Rosa Moline Guest

DonnaMc Guest
    RIP Amy.

rjbrasher Guest
    nice pad. i love loft style homes and apts

FooFoo Shnickens Guest
    Lovely home! I adore the kitchen.

Such a cute house.. very understated .. and actually rather small compared to some celebrity homes.

Cretin Guest
    Love the house man Amy had some good taste RIP

Yeah they cleaned up all the vomit piss blood and cum stains and vacuumed all the coke heroin and pubic hairs. Betcha theres a few stashes of some goodies they missed though.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Yeah they cleaned up all the vomit piss blood and cum stains and vacuumed all the coke heroin and pubic hairs. Betcha theres a few stashes of some goodies they missed though.
    LOL!! I thought the SAME thing... (I am scared now)...

You know her ass was nasty - They would have to have had the hazmat crew out there to clear out every nook and cranny...Ughhhh - I would like to know what room she was found in and in what position.

I don't think the "flat" is all that - I am sorry.
    My Posse's On Broadway

she probably died in the master bedroom. nice place to die, really.

i like it, better than what i'm living (fricking carpets and boring and stuff)

harlequin_clown Guest
    Not too fond of the red lights in that room, but I do love that kitchen! Can you imagine though, sitting on the SAME POT that she sat on to do her "business"?

I'm reading "Amy, My Daughter" by Mitch Winehouse. It's pretty interesting so far..I'm only on the childhood stuff so far. But it's pretty enlightening, even if you aren't a fan of hers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity. ~Edvard Munch

deathhaghun Guest
    I can't believe its one year alread I remember when it was first announced I think it was the day after the Norway Shooting. I was shocked but I wasn't really surprised.

Blake might be joining her shortly..

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/169...vil-coma.jhtml

deathhaghun Guest
    Doesn't surprise me about Blake. It doesn't look good. Can someone come back from organ failure?

Not good at all, does not surprise me either.

I did not realize he had a child.

Has anyone seen that new Heineken commercial with the band on stage and the girl singer who sounds and looks a bit like Amy?

I'm wondering if the family gave the okay for that?

wow a year already! Time sure does go by quickly

Blake is showing small signs of improvement. Also the article states that he is 20, he's 30.

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Has anyone seen that new Heineken commercial with the band on stage and the girl singer who sounds and looks a bit like Amy?

Funny, I've been wondering the same thing!

Neko! Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RiotBoots View Post
    Blake is showing small signs of improvement. Also the article states that he is 20, he's 30.

..and then some judging from his face...jeezzzo!

Wendy A. Guest
    Here's what I was able to find about it.. http://diffuser.fm/heineken-the-swit...hats-the-song/
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post

King Cryo-le Guest
    She got her final resting place today :

http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglopheni...es-are-buried/

"The iconic singer’s ashes were placed in a grave next to a dedicated memorial plot. Her family arranged for a black headstone to be placed in the site, with pink writing according to multiple reports. The stone also pays honor to Amy’s Grandmother, Cynthia Levy."

Quote Originally Posted by King Cryo-le View Post
    "The iconic singer’s ashes were placed in a grave next to a dedicated memorial plot. Her family arranged for a black headstone to be placed in the site, with pink writing according to multiple reports. The stone also pays honor to Amy’s Grandmother, Cynthia Levy."
    Amy got stoned!

just wondering...why did her family wait a year? course...kurt cobain's LOVELY wife Courtney waited FIVE YEARS......sheesh

Forever-27 Guest
    I think the beer ad is in poor taste, not only because I hate beer, but there still is a following for Amy. The chicks voice does sound like Amys. Even if it isnt her. Its kewl for a tribute band or something but for a world ad campaign I think the brass at Heineken would be a bit more sensative towards Amys fans.
    These ads get screened by the top brass of the beer company among others before they ever air. Id think Amys familiy would be all over this.

Glad im not a booze hound

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    I think the beer ad is in poor taste, not only because I hate beer, but there still is a following for Amy. The chicks voice does sound like Amys. Even if it isnt her. Its kewl for a tribute band or something but for a world ad campaign I think the brass at Heineken would be a bit more sensative towards Amys fans.
    These ads get screened by the top brass of the beer company among others before they ever air. Id think Amys familiy would be all over this.

Glad im not a booze hound
    Good point. I never even thought about her dying of alcohol poisoning and that being a beer commercial.
    I'm with you.. I tried like hell as a teen and in my early 20's.. but I can't stand beer. or hell, hard liquor for that matter. I'll have a glass of wine here and there, or a mixed drink, but I'm no booze hound either. (thank God!)

Pete Doherty ( yes he is still alive) speaks about Amy and others.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...e-romance.html

Forever-27 Guest
    Good artical cash.

Since amy died I'm slowly getting into her music. Funny it takes somebody dying before they get noticed by their skeptics.

the British will hold a second inquest into her death - the British love their inquests.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ntcmp=features

the second inquest was the same as the first. amy told her doctor ( the day before she died ) she started drinking because she was bored. sad.

http://www.theprovince.com/entertain...760/story.html

She apparently drank her self silly as she was bored.....
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2258983/Amy-Winehouse-died-watching-YouTube-videos-vodka-binge.html
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That poor girl fell off the wagon to get hit by a bus. That is the thing about getting off the drink, if you backslide, you think you can drink what you used to. Wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    Amy told her doctor ( the day before she died ) she started drinking because she was bored. sad.
    I can relate to that.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Damn!

I'm bored.

*sip*
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Add the fact that she was battling buliema and that makes it worse. Her body just could not handle that much alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    Add the fact that she was battling buliema and that makes it worse. Her body just could not handle that much alcohol.
    Purge the food, hold down the booze. Ish!

I used to have such a crush on Peter Doherty, now he's planning to sell Amy Winehouse's half smoked cigarettes to make ends meet. So sad.
    http://www.nme.com/news/babyshambles/71052
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

That is rather pathetic.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

What is more pathetic is someone will actually buy them!

Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    He's planning to sell Amy Winehouse's half smoked cigarettes to make ends meet.
    Clever pun.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Deathgoddess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    Good artical cash.

Since amy died I'm slowly getting into her music. Funny it takes somebody dying before they get noticed by their skeptics.
    Back to Black is one of my favorite albums of all time, I will always be sad that we can't hear what she would have done next. She was pretty talented

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoddess View Post
    Back to Black is one of my favorite albums of all time, I will always be sad that we can't hear what she would have done next. She was pretty talented
    I agree. I love that album. She really was a uniquely talented individual. Its a shame what happened to her. I still wonder if she was fighting demons/numbing pain of some sort. She went from a normal looking woman to a crack head virtually overnight.

Deathgoddess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I agree. I love that album. She really was a uniquely talented individual. Its a shame what happened to her. I still wonder if she was fighting demons/numbing pain of some sort. She went from a normal looking woman to a crack head virtually overnight.
    I know! She was a gorgeous and vibrant woman and she just seemed to waste away. I know people make their own decisions in life, so we can't blame her horrifying husband, but I think that they were really bad for each other in a lot of ways. He seemed to be her kryptonite and she his, they just seemed to spiral out of control with each other; kind of like Whitney and Bobby. "love is a losing game" indeed Amy.

cameralady Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoddess View Post
    I had read that she and Cee-Lo Green were supposed to record a song together (but then she died). Now that is a track I will always be sorry that it never happened. Those two voices jamming together would have been fire.

P.S. Beyonce is supposed to be doing a remake of one of the songs from Back to Black for an upcoming movie soundtrack. My initial reaction was, "No. Just no."
    Last edited by cameralady; 06-28-2013 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cameralady View Post
    I had read that she and Cee-Lo Green were supposed to record a song together (but then she died). Now that is a track I will always be sorry that it never happened.
    I'm sure the song that they would have recorded together would *not* have been a mash-up of their most famous songs (respectively), but I admit that my first thought was:
    "They tried to make me go to rehab...and I'm like, "FUCK YOU!!!"
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

mstee2u1972 Guest
    I've been listening to a lot of Amy's music lately and am so amazed at her voice. This woman could SANG! I have been listening to Lioness: Hidden Treasures and her cover of "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow" is simply beautiful. A couple of my new faves are "Take the Box" and "Fuck Me Pumps." Oh how I wished she was still here.

Quote Originally Posted by MirrorDimly View Post
    I'm sure the song that they would have recorded together would *not* have been a mash-up of their most famous songs (respectively), but I admit that my first thought was:
    "They tried to make me go to rehab...and I'm like, "FUCK YOU!!!"
    Lmao!! That was awesome lol!