Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dick Cheney

Dick Cheney

The news reported today that he was just diagnosed as having an irregular heartbeat.

Boo-fuckin-hoo...

ComputerGuy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    The news reported today that he was just diagnosed as having an irregular heartbeat.

Boo-fuckin-hoo...
    He has a heart!!! He has always had an irregular heartbeat!! Hence the defib surgery a few years ago.

smellslikealmonds Guest
    when is he gonna croak already

Quote Originally Posted by smellslikealmonds View Post
    when is he gonna croak already
    Well, if that happens, at least we'll have a lesbian vice-prez - Condi!

Danny62 Guest

???????????????

FloridaDeathHag Guest
    FWIW, I read the Globe, the Star, and the Enquirer ("triple crown" of tabloids) every week and In Touch. I don't like the National Examiner, I don't think it's reliable. BUT! For the past two years or so, the cover of the Examiner like every other week has been stuff about Bush and Laura's marriage crises, on the rocks, she's always on the brink of a divorce, and it's constantly saying that Condi and Bush are an item. No shitz, for real. I don't think it's true, but wouldn't it be hilarious if it was? I have not seen these stories in any other rags.

Quote Originally Posted by Christie Prody View Post
    FWIW, I read the Globe, the Star, and the Enquirer ("triple crown" of tabloids) every week and In Touch. I don't like the National Examiner, I don't think it's reliable. BUT! For the past two years or so, the cover of the Examiner like every other week has been stuff about Bush and Laura's marriage crises, on the rocks, she's always on the brink of a divorce, and it's constantly saying that Condi and Bush are an item. No shitz, for real. I don't think it's true, but wouldn't it be hilarious if it was? I have not seen these stories in any other rags.
    One of them this week had a "Who's Gay and Who's Not" section - and Condi was listed as being "Gay" - with her and this teacher buying a house together a few years back.

I'd more so like to believe she was a dyke rather than boffing Bush! Ewww...

FloridaDeathHag Guest
    One of them this week had a "Who's Gay and Who's Not" section - and Condi was listed as being "Gay" - with her and this teacher buying a house together a few years back.

I'd more so like to believe she was a dyke rather than boffing Bush! Ewww...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Who's Gay and Who's Not ones. Only topped by stars with cellulite and best and worst beach bodies.

What I can't understand is that the Examiner is constantly running these stories, all the time, front page. I don't think Bush and Condi sell tabloids either, I don't get it. Maybe it's true, who knows. Maybe she's a lesbian who is doing Bush to get ahead, I would.

agrrlnamedkim Guest
    I thought Hilliary was the first lez VP!

But seriously, I have never heard that about Condi...interesting. I wonder which will happen first: a black prez/VP or one in the family.

attackatdawn Guest

Cheney's Heart Restored to Normal Rhythm

Didn't know where to post this cause Cheney ain't dead yet and I don't think he is entertainment lol!

http://home.peoplepc.com/psp/newssto...126-1952605338

warmbear Guest
    Didn't know he had one.

onehunglow Guest
    Well he shot a Lawyer in the face and can still get health care. That's says something. I wonder if he ever invited Dan Quayle on a hunting trip.

ComputerGuy Guest

attackatdawn Guest
    Darn sorry Aries! Mods please delete this if you want too.

djdeath-hag Guest
    How bout I just merge em?

djdeath-hag Guest
    Consider it done. LOL

djdeath-hag Guest
    The IMPORTANT thing is that he is going to live, so our nation will not suffer the loss of a sitting President.

ComputerGuy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    Consider it done. LOL
    WOW. TOTALLY MOD. Sorta like when Baby Jebus parted the waters of the Red Sea

poppie Guest
    If I posted about Cheney what is in my heart, I would be banned forever. Also, the Secret Service would be here and haul my fatt butt to some underground, unknown address prison.

His heart was restored to the beat of the rhythm of the night.

Gardner32 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie Prody View Post

yeah and Brad & Angie are breaking up every other day. Damn what drama.

FloridaDeathHag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardner32 View Post
    yeah and Brad & Angie are breaking up every other day. Damn what drama.
    I don't believe any of those articles at all, and actually, don't read them anymore. I'm reading the recent Zahara ones because they're priceless because as far as I'm concerned, they have send reporters over to Ethopia and paid these people to say this stuff to create drama, the whole thing is laughable to me. Anyway, that's just my opinion.

But tabloid-readers like me really don't care about Bush and Condi getting it on, they don't sell tabloids, that's why I'm curious what the Examiner has to be running these stories over and over. And they're really specific, too.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerGuy View Post
    WOW. TOTALLY MOD. Sorta like when Baby Jebus parted the waters of the Red Sea

What`s a baby Jebus....

What about his friends at Halliburton I'm sure they could
    make an artificial heart for him to live a nice long life.

Noor 7ayaty Guest

GrinReaper Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Noor 7ayaty View Post
    LMAO!!
    That's a good one!
    Did you do that?

GrinReaper Guest
    If the old POS keeled over and was dead while being V.P. I'd go to D.C. to do everything I could to crash his funeral and to pay my dis-respects. Or at least go and dance a jig on his grave and then piss on it!
    Who's with me?

Honey, I'd more than just piss on it...

different kind of girl Guest
    Condi with an exclamation point? ugg.

warmbear Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinReaper View Post
    If the old POS keeled over and was dead while being V.P. I'd go to D.C. to do everything I could to crash his funeral and to pay my dis-respects. Or at least go and dance a jig on his grave and then piss on it!
    Who's with me?

They could sell tickets, and make a fortune.

STRAIGHT Guest

Dick cheney quail hunting game

This is a fun on-line game. Enjoy!http://www.quailhuntingschool.com/flash.php

Armcast Guest
    awwww crap, I shot Harry in the face twice...

STRAIGHT Guest
    That's alright so did Cheney.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by STRAIGHT View Post

..........LMAOOO @ Arm & Straight......

STRAIGHT Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidMolly View Post
    ..........LMAOOO @ Arm & Straight......
    Hey Now...

Danny62 Guest
    I wonder if Dick Cheney plays it in his off hours? When he is not in the hospital getting his heart jump started.

Armcast Guest

Ok...now I'll have to go and make Harry apologize to me for letting me shoot him in the face

STRAIGHT Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    I wonder if Dick Cheney plays it in his off hours? When he is not in the hospital getting his heart jump started.
    I don't think he has a heart.

That's a lot more difficult than Duck Hunt.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

STRAIGHT Guest
    Never played it.

It was on the old Nintendo system. Ducks would fly out and you had to shoot them, and if you missed a hound dog would pop up and laugh. I used to play it until my hand cramped.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Seagorath Guest
    Somebody needs to put a bullet in his heart.

Nicki Guest
    I don't think he has a heart.
    I agree!

OR if you didn't hit any...

Last edited by Luanne; 02-25-2010 at 07:01 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I can understand why the liberals and even some moderate conservatives don't like him but to wish him dead? Just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    I can understand why the liberals and even some moderate conservatives don't like him but to wish him dead? Just wow.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Philliefan View Post
    I agree.
    I agree also... this type of viciousness is why I think most truly decent people will not get into politics.

78 Cobra II Fan Guest
    Wonder who pays his health care?

Nicki Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 78 Cobra II Fan View Post
    Wonder who pays his health care?
    Are you kidding? Congressman, Senators, former Vice Presidents,....all of them get the best Medical for Life.....better then anyone in the USA. We should all be so lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    Are you kidding? Congressman, Senators, former Vice Presidents,....all of them get the best Medical for Life.....better then anyone in the USA. We should all be so lucky.
    If Cheney had the same health insurance/care that the rest of his "fellow Americans" have, he would have died a long time ago.