Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: JFK, Jr.

I remember when JKF Jr died - it was all over the news in Britain, because of who he was. This was a very tragic accident and such a sad end. I'm sure that the media coverage in America could be compared to the coverage here when Princess Diana died, which was total staturation - for two weeks. Again another young life taken in tragic circumstances.

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanBoyGirl View Post
    You see, this is why I HATE the ocean. I once found an antique baby shoe in a glass container. I don't want to think about it. What is in the ocean...
    Been a scuba diver for over 15 years BBG, its BEAUTIFUL under there

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post
    The woman that was married to JFK Jr.'s cousin, Tony Radizwill also wrote a book about JFK and Carolyn. She said Carolyn Bessette was very down to earth and kind.

I could see Caroline being bitchy.
    I think that Radizwill woman was writing for Glamour for a while.

My personal belief is that Carolyn Besette was a nice person.

I think Caroline Kennedy is probably a bitch.

One of the things mentioned in the book I read is that Jackie asked that none of her personal things be auctioned after she died.

Caroline went ahead and did it anyway.

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shellileigh View Post
    what I don't understand, if they were to be buried in sea, why take them out in the first place. I understand maybe autospy or proof they are dead. But jeez. Send a Kennedy scuba diving and say yes, that them, and let them in peace
    People would never let them RIP. It would probably become one of the most popular US dive sites in history........

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by motherogod View Post
    I'd heard that he was still belted in his seat, too. I also watched Ted Kennedy's Biography special and he was the one to identify JFK Jr's body. Maybe we can get him drunk and he'll tell us what he looked like!

Sorry, no disrespect meant!
    I heard that too & that's the story I like........I hate to think of that gorgeous man all broken up.........

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    Jackie was adamantly against JFK jr ever learning to fly.
    Mother knows best..........for sure in this instance

Quote Originally Posted by Reecy View Post
    Reading the piece that Scott wrote on FAD I can see why they were both buried at sea. They didn't have Lauren's body. At the time I couldn't understand why they took them out and then threw them back. (?).

Catch and release?

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MeltingCandle View Post
    If JFK Jr. hadn't died, he would probably be nearing the end of his first term as President of the United States. Jfk vs. McCain? OK, he would be a two termer.
    If that were the case, I'd watch every single presidential speech & movement for the very first time in my entire life..........Oh yeah, I'd be glued to the TV if JFK JR was the president

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvonne View Post
    I remember when JKF Jr died - it was all over the news in Britain, because of who he was. This was a very tragic accident and such a sad end. I'm sure that the media coverage in America could be compared to the coverage here when Princess Diana died, which was total staturation - for two weeks. Again another young life taken in tragic circumstances.
    The Americans always wanted JFK JR to hook up with Diana, I heard that lots of times. Now there'd be some very purdy babies

10. 06-18-2008, 10:54 AM
    Reason
    wrong answer

NOVSTORM Guest
    I am surprised the John stay with CB since she was cheating on him and she was a heavy drug user. Some have speculated that if she and her sister would have been on time they would not have been flying at night.
    Lee (Jackies sister) has always been jealous of Jackie and I think her book got in a few slams and of course probably made her some much needed money.

Reecy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    Catch and release?
    You are bad............ LOL.........

mabelkitty Guest
    If Carolyn was doing drugs, then so was John. He dabbled in college, and everyone knows the media has never been one to expose the exploits of the Kennedy unless they are dead. I am skeptical about the Carolyn did drugs and John didn't story for two reasons - when you do autopsy, you also do a toxicology. I haven't read or heard that reports were done, and having a cremation done so soon after prevented any type of toxicology being performed for later lawsuits.

This is a family that is well aware of bad behavior, self-preservation, and legal maneuvering to get out of a jam. This wasn't their first time acting in their own interests first. They are historical about it.

The burials were strange, but it was pure self-preservation. Bessette is a smart woman and planned to sue - the nasty books coming out about Carolyn were designed to shut her down but it didn't work. While the settlement is confidential, it could have been much more. It never should have gotten to that point. The Kennedys should have paid her off soon after for the deaths and not force her to go though the courts. I've always wondered if John was taking some kind of pain medication for his broken foot. As anyone with a broken bone knows, it aches and hurts as you gt used to moving about without support. Add to that he was deliberately putting pressure on and was hobbling before getting on the plane. Wonder if pain medication had any impact on his spatial problems. Doesn't matter because we'll never know now.

Oh, and sister Caroline is a greedy nasty bitch. I wouldn't vote for her for dog-catcher.

Bake Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    If that were the case, I'd watch every single presidential speech & movement for the very first time in my entire life..........Oh yeah, I'd be glued to the TV if JFK JR was the president
    Panda...you weren't hot that puuurty boy were you??? LOL

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mabelkitty View Post
    If Carolyn was doing drugs, then so was John. He dabbled in college, and everyone knows the media has never been one to expose the exploits of the Kennedy unless they are dead. I am skeptical about the Carolyn did drugs and John didn't story for two reasons - when you do autopsy, you also do a toxicology. I haven't read or heard that reports were done, and having a cremation done so soon after prevented any type of toxicology being performed for later lawsuits.

This is a family that is well aware of bad behavior, self-preservation, and legal maneuvering to get out of a jam. This wasn't their first time acting in their own interests first. They are historical about it.

The burials were strange, but it was pure self-preservation. Bessette is a smart woman and planned to sue - the nasty books coming out about Carolyn were designed to shut her down but it didn't work. While the settlement is confidential, it could have been much more. It never should have gotten to that point. The Kennedys should have paid her off soon after for the deaths and not force her to go though the courts. I've always wondered if John was taking some kind of pain medication for his broken foot. As anyone with a broken bone knows, it aches and hurts as you gt used to moving about without support. Add to that he was deliberately putting pressure on and was hobbling before getting on the plane. Wonder if pain medication had any impact on his spatial problems. Doesn't matter because we'll never know now.

Oh, and sister Caroline is a greedy nasty bitch. I wouldn't vote for her for dog-catcher.
    Great points on your post.

I am not versed well in the JFK Jr plane crash so I do not remember if the bodies had an autopsy? Legality would dictate an autopsy and I thought I remember that they took the bodies back to an ME office for Ted to view? It would not have mattered if the remains were fragmentated or decomposed since autopsies are done on bodies like this daily, so if they were autopsied, toxicology would have been done. That also would be public information.

Since I have never heard anything about it, I am assuming that nothing was done period.

But I don't know for sure?

NOVSTORM Guest
    I don't think JKF JR would have ever run for president. Too much baggage. He would be compared to his father way too much. His mohter asked him not to become involved in politics if I remember correctly. I kow JR dabbled with drugs while in college but I don't remember hearing anything about it after he got older. The stories abouthis and CB marriage were out there wayyy before they died. Many of his friends came forward and told how disgusting her behavior was and how they were seperated because of her cheating. I think he could have married alot better.

The Bessette girl had some crappy luck. Imagine snagging JFK JR. Then he dives you and your sister into the ocean. Wasn't Lauren just starting to get serious with a Kennedy cousin? I feel badly for every one involved.

Katie Guest
    I also feel sorry for all of those involved. It's easy to kick a person down, who can't be here to defend themselves.

Vamp Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lulubaines View Post
    The Bessette girl had some crappy luck. Imagine snagging JFK JR. Then he dives you and your sister into the ocean. Wasn't Lauren just starting to get serious with a Kennedy cousin? I feel badly for every one involved.
    I believe she was involved with Bobby Shriver, Maria's brother.

Gorey Guest
    Does anyone remember Darryl Hannah wearing the pink and black suit and pillbox hat with Jr on the mag cover?? Could you imagine Jackie's response to that??

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorey View Post
    Does anyone remember Darryl Hannah wearing the pink and black suit and pillbox hat with Jr on the mag cover?? Could you imagine Jackie's response to that??
    I don't remember that but Jackie as usual, did not like Darryl.

She was the kind you fuck, but not marry, according to Jackie.

Nice.

JFK Jr from most accounts was quite taken with Darryl.

I thought Tony Radziwill died of cancer shortly after JFK JR did?
    Wanna see my grandkids?

MeltingCandle Guest
    JFK jr. could have had movies of him snorting coke off of Daryl Hannahs ja ja and still would have won the presidential election by a landslide. He would have had 100% of the female vote, 100% of the Catholic vote, 50% of the gay vote, and all of the youth vote.

dovescry1999 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    I also feel sorry for all of those involved. It's easy to kick a person down, who can't be here to defend themselves.

Thank You..
    Sometimes these post get to me. Some people can be so mean.
    But, That's the price u pay 2b a Death Hag...

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake View Post
    Panda...you weren't hot that puuurty boy were you??? LOL
    Does it show??????? He was the most handsome man to me, I've always had a HUGE crush going on with him! Always so respectful & polite..........When I heard his plane was missing, I'll never forget, I was adding conditioner to my waterbed & when I heard I didn't watch where I was walking hurrying to the TV & I cut my leg on a piece of metal on the bedframe, still have the scar. My niece was over & she was about 8-10 years old & she must have thought I was crazy crying & carrying on. I miss seeing him

RIP John Jr

Quote Originally Posted by hoorayforhollywood View Post
    As we are all probably aware, there's never been any photos published of what "John John" looked like after the plane crash. I've heard all kinds of rumors, but the only small tidbit I ran across (and I forget where it was but I think it from a reputable source like Time magazine, it wasn't from a tabloid ), said that an eyewitness described his body at the morgue as being bent backward like a pretzel, with his feet touching the back of his head. That's the only actual description of what he looked like after the crash that I've run across and never found it again. Anybody read any other descriptions of him? I have that image stuck in my head now! UGH! I wish I hadn't read that! Sometimes the imagination is worse than the reality, ya know?
    Buy a couple of really good lean tender steaks. Obtain a really heavy and sharp meat cleaver. Belt the meat until it resembles a very finely minced mash. Viola! John John.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Ted Challinor Guest
    You were adding what to your waterbed? ...H2O was the last thing that touched his body...RIP

panda Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Challinor View Post
    You were adding what to your waterbed? ...H2O was the last thing that touched his body...RIP
    water conditioner to stop mold from growing inside the mattress

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Challinor View Post
    Not unless they were up to some mile high nonsense...... Ever see World According To Garp?
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

I had no clue until I went to visit my sister, sat down on the couch, and saw a pic of John JR. My sister said "His plane is missing." My jaw dropped to my lap and locked. I could not believe it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

lisalouver Guest
    Hard to believe that it has been 9 years next month.

John Connor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Vamp View Post

She was a cocaine addict who got herself into something without realizing the consequences (of fame). She always looked so sad but she was so beautiful. I till have a crush on her and she's been dead going on 10 years. Is that sick?

Elizabeth Guest

John Kennedy

JFK Jr was one of the best looking men, ever, IMHO....I was working that day, and one of my standard comments when I left my area was "and if JFK calls, tell him yes, I will marry him!" and one of my co-workers said "Funny you should say that; his plane is missing"

I would like to think eventually he would have run for government office....he seemed very intelligent and thoughtful......

GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! PERFECTION OR WHAT?
    pull the string!

Elizabeth Guest

More-More-More

More pics of the Sexiest Man (Unfortunately Not) Alive.....
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Elizabeth Guest

Old Pics

John......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JFK Nov 1963.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	6.4 KB 
ID:	7319  
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Noelle Page Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by keeunjames View Post
    She was a cocaine addict who got herself into something without realizing the consequences (of fame). She always looked so sad but she was so beautiful. I till have a crush on her and she's been dead going on 10 years. Is that sick?
    She was absolutely exquisite looking. A volatile choice for him though.

Is there any video or audiotape whatsoever of her speaking? I don't think I've ever seen or heard a thing.

I miss her. And him. He seemed like a sweetheart.

Noelle Page Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lulubaines View Post
    The Bessette girl had some crappy luck. Imagine snagging JFK JR. Then he dives you and your sister into the ocean.
    i've thought the same about Dodi's romance with Di...

Lout_Rampage Guest
    I think some people are getting Caroline and Carolyn confused. I can't tell from these posts which one was a bitch and which one was on drugs, lol.

John Connor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lout_Rampage View Post
    I think some people are getting Caroline and Carolyn confused. I can't tell from these posts which one was a bitch and which one was on drugs, lol.
    Caroline the sister is a bitch

Carolyn the wife got a lot of flack for being an erratic bitch mainly because of her cociane use. She could also charm anyone in two minutes apparentlyI think I have read everything on her there is. Even the Michael Bergin book. She is a good example of getting what you wish for. It is said she went after him with a vengance but he was quite the Mama's boy. Not exactly what she expected but he was very attracted to her for that reason. She was aggressive and alot like Mama. I know I will get flack because he was Mr. Perfect but I wonder if he was gay. She certainly thought he was and often referred to him as faggot. Here she is speaking. I'd love to say she is demure but her voice was quite strident. Her eyes were so sad. She was lovely although apparently quite crass and liked to shock. I read she went to some Kennedy party, apologized loudly for being late and said she'd only time for a whore's bath. Love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UudOz_PB6Ag

41. 08-20-2008, 02:11 AM

Noelle Page Guest
    she went to some Kennedy party, apologized loudly for being late and said she'd only time for a whore's bath. Love it.
    You should have seen the smile that instantly lit up my face when I read that. I think I would have liked her.

And thanks for the link. It's something, anyway. What a beauty.

I like to think she would have gradually grown into her new role and become a formidable lady. Sad that we'll never know.

Oh, and I did know a guy who worked with Lauren and said she (Lauren) was a really sweet girl.

Their poor, poor mother.
    Last edited by Noelle Page; 08-20-2008 at 04:25 AM.

Snoopy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    Does it show??????? He was the most handsome man to me, I've always had a HUGE crush going on with him! Always so respectful & polite..........When I heard his plane was missing, I'll never forget, I was adding conditioner to my waterbed & when I heard I didn't watch where I was walking hurrying to the TV & I cut my leg on a piece of metal on the bedframe, still have the scar. My niece was over & she was about 8-10 years old & she must have thought I was crazy crying & carrying on. I miss seeing him

RIP John Jr
    God he really was gorgeous..and yeah I would definately be watching his State of the Union address. Such a beautiful man....sigh...

I don't really think he was that attractive ... sorry...:-(

lab_rat Guest
    I know someone who was the college roommate of Kathleen Kennedy Townsend. She has met many of the Kennedy's and said that Jackie was classy and John-John very handsome.

Edited to add: I am not sure if she had ever met Carolyn.
    Last edited by lab_rat; 08-20-2008 at 04:17 PM.

lisalouver Guest
    JFK Jr and Carolyn his wife were gorgeous, stunning people.

he was a damn fine looking specimen.

Quote Originally Posted by Vamp
    You mean Carolyn, not Caroline. Carolyn was the coke addict who has been dead for almost 10 years.

Caroline is the "bitch" who's not running for anything and auctioned off her mother's things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am glad that ol' Teddy had to identify JFK Jr.'s body. It almost makes up for him leaving Mary Jo to the same fate.

Almost.

Noelle Page Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Luanne View Post
    You mean Carolyn, not Caroline. Carolyn was the coke addict who has been dead for almost 10 years.

Caroline is the "bitch" who's not running for anything
    but is rumored to have been promised ambassadorship to Court of St. James in an Obama administration. (her grandpa Joe's old job if I'm not mistaken)

Hey, she's like any other mom whose kids are grown...looking for a little job to keep her busy...

(As some Aussie comedian once shot back to a bitchy Kelly Osborne, right in front of her during an awards broadcast, "I think she'd be famous even if she weren't Ozzy's daughter. She's that good." )

Nicki Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Noelle Page View Post
    but is rumored to have been promised ambassadorship to Court of St. James in an Obama administration. (her grandpa Joe's old job if I'm not mistaken)

Hey, she's like any other mom whose kids are grown...looking for a little job to keep her busy...

(As some Aussie comedian once shot back to a bitchy Kelly Osborne, right in front of her during an awards broadcast, "I think she'd be famous even if she weren't Ozzy's daughter. She's that good." )

She would make a wonderful ambassador. She is a great businesswomen and highly respected. Not everyone is a fan of hers but she has done alot for the New York Schools, especially the ones that need the money.
    Last edited by Nicki; 08-21-2008 at 05:27 PM.

Noelle Page Guest
    A businesswoman? What business? I thought she has been mainly raising her kids...she did do some advocacy for the New York City public school system at one point (though a bit of a stink was made of the fact that her own kids attended NYC private schools).

She just seems like such a private person to suddenly take on a big job involving all kinds of socializing and public life. No?