Page 64 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1555626364656673 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,200 of 4535

Thread: Those Doug Hutchison and Courtney Stodden Thingies

Mammy Guest
    It sure gives us a reason for why he looks like a slobbering imbecile in every picture. His brain has melted.

DrDeath Guest
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...olleyball.html

Look everyone! Courtney plays beach volleyball! In a tutu!

pwem Guest
    Gawdalmighty!

radiojane Guest
    She looks like a blow up doll. Close your mouth already for cripes sakes!

Mammy Guest
    That moron is completely hopeless. In the pictures of her riding the bicycle, you can't even tell it has a seat. It looks like her crotch ate it. Where's a killer shark when you need one?

pwem Guest
    LOLOL @ Mammy and radiojane.

I would be very curious to know the type of guy, besides Dirty Doug, who finds this woman appealing or hot. Would there be anyone over the age of 13?

Mammy Guest
    I'm not sure that anyone under 13 would be impressed either. Her skin looks like a leather work boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I'm not sure that anyone under 13 would be impressed either. Her skin looks like a leather work boot.
    I have 12 year-old work boots than look better than she does.

Quote Originally Posted by CORONERGAL View Post
    I was thinking the same thing, Nellie! That was God-awful! But I'm starting to think she really is a teenager. She sure can whine like one!! That voice was making my ears bleed!
    I only made it to 1:50
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Djen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDeath View Post

Wow, she took of her too small hooker shoes to ride her bike. I don't think I've EVER seen her without nasty skank shoes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Djen View Post
    Wow, she took of her too small hooker shoes to ride her bike. I don't think I've EVER seen her without nasty skank shoes on.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	courtney.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	41986
    Well now we know where she stores her VallyBalls

Subject_B Guest
    Am I the only one who laughs myself stupid every time someone mentions Courtzilla doing something? I keep looking at these "news" articles and it's just like "You really want me to believe she's actually playing volleyball/jogging/fixing a car?" Girlfriend probably needs a How-to off Youtube to put her shoes on the right feet every day.

When did she get implants?

buddyhollylover Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by subject_b View Post
    girlfriend probably needs a how-to off youtube to put her shoes on the right feet every day.
    lmfao!

pwem Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by somechick View Post
    i have 12 year-old work boots than look better than she does.
    lolol!!!

Djen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject_B View Post
    Am I the only one who laughs myself stupid every time someone mentions Courtzilla doing something? I keep looking at these "news" articles and it's just like "You really want me to believe she's actually playing volleyball/jogging/fixing a car?" Girlfriend probably needs a How-to off Youtube to put her shoes on the right feet every day.
    Ba ha ha ha ha ha!

DrDeath Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Subject_B View Post
    Word

Also loving the use of the word girlfriend in its true context *high five*

These photo shoots are getting progressively worse.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

UniPolarMommaBear Guest
    I have 3 sons and a daughter. My oldest, 21 and 17, both think she is gross. My 17 year old asked me is she had something wrong with her - like mentally - because she can't put her lips normal. The other said he'd actually REFUSE a hummer from her!! Even my constantly horny 14 year old thinks she's gross!!!

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    These photo shoots are getting progressively worse.
    And her mom is the photographer. Can you imagine your own mom taking pics like this of your family? Can't imagine what the real family Christmas card pic must look like.

Mammy Guest
    Well, we saw Courtney hanging upside down with her crotch pointed at Santa's face. Just have mom and dad and the pink dog kneeling in front of them and there ya go, instant Christmas card!

That old fool should be ashamed of himself.
    He is so creepy.
    Also taking advantage of a young girl like her.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

DrDeath Guest
    To be honest I think it's SHE taking advantage of HIM! If the perenially horny teenagers can't stand her then she's seriously in trouble!

aedgar5000 Guest
    Yah, I don't think Courtney is some lost babe in the woods. She knows exactly what she is doing.

Mammy Guest
    I'll never believe she is only a teenager either.

Subject_B Guest
    I leaned toward the side of him being the creepy one for about a week. The more I see of Courtneyho the more I think she is the creepy one. While Doug may be a few Skittles short of a fun pack, Courtney's the one milking the whole situation for everything it's worth.

buddyhollylover Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by subject_b View Post
    while doug may be a few skittles short of a fun pack.

that is epic. Lmao

I think they're both out of their minds. One's mother taking pics while she sticks her spandex covered taint in the camera and the other for making it his third wife. I really don't know any men who want their wives viewed in that fashion. You hear about them in scandals and at swinger's clubs. But the average guy I know? Nu-uh.

That boy's gotta have a screw loose too. He should be saving those screws to either build a bigger house or at least a room addition. Because I don't really see how they're making any decent money off of this as a couple. Have they that any of you guys know of?

Mammy Guest
    I think if they were making much, if any money, she wouldn't be doing such over the top things for attention. It reeks of desperation. Oh, and tuna.

With May Day fast approaching, I'm a little worried about what Courtney the Holiday Ho has planned.

Mammy Guest
    She totally passed up Groundhog Day. I was so disappointed.

Here a new article. They went shopping again for some pots and pans apparently.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...equipment.html
    Some people just need a high five.... in the face.... with a chair...

DrDeath Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendipitous View Post
    With May Day fast approaching, I'm a little worried about what Courtney the Holiday Ho has planned.
    Heh heh I think you have your answer above! The cookbook can't be far off!

buddyhollylover Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Linnythepooh View Post
    Here a new article. They went shopping again for some pots and pans apparently.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...equipment.html

is he foaming at the mouth in that first pic?
    you guys think her feet look bad in those shoes, you know what creeps me out? his legs and feet! it's good to be clean don't get me wrong, but he looks way too sqeeky cleen, liquid paper white shiny clean legs & feet. and his face, it's so shiny looking. he just looks so gross to me. he looks like such a pusspants to me.

Quote Originally Posted by buddyhollylover View Post
    is he foaming at the mouth in that first pic?
    you guys think her feet look bad in those shoes, you know what creeps me out? his legs and feet! it's good to be clean don't get me wrong, but he looks way too sqeeky cleen, liquid paper white shiny clean legs & feet. and his face, it's so shiny looking. he just looks so gross to me. he looks like such a pusspants to me.
    Ahahaha!

Heh heh I think you have your answer above! The cookbook can't be far off!
    100 Ways with Chicken Cutlets and Tuna Helper

havoc Guest
    Shopping at Target......

They're really running out of ideas.

slingshot Guest
    Here's the happy couple at Target. She's wearing a tank top and he's looking more and more like a butch lesbian...

http://dlisted.com/2012/04/30/iguana...rums-new-music

lynn wilson Guest
    it's pretty sad her dress is so short she has to pull it down as she walks...

Nelliebean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lynn wilson View Post
    it's pretty sad her dress is so short she has to pull it down as she walks...
    When your boobs bounce they tend to pull up dresses of that material.

Now we know where to purchase those classy shoes!

All of this just smells like still trying to get a reality show to me.

radiojane Guest
    She looks like her head is photoshopped onto her body. By an amateur, no less.

pwem Guest
    Ohfergawdsakes, at first glance I thought it was her butch lesbian assistant!!!

slingshot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pwem View Post
    Ohfergawdsakes, at first glance I thought it was her butch lesbian assistant!!!
    Not that I have a problem with butch lesbians......

Someone help me out here.....didnt he used to have facial hair or something? He looks different to me.

slingshot Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by radiojane View Post
    She looks like her head is photoshopped onto her body. By an amateur, no less.
    You know, I can start at her feet and work up.....the woman has legs for days. But then you hit her head and the oxygen masks fall and you barf into the bag.

pwem Guest
    Ohmy I didn't mean it in a disparaging way. My two best friends in all the world are lesbians.

((((((((((((lesbians in any shape or form))))))))))))

slingshot Guest
    Understood, pwem. Sometimes those butches scare me! lol. No worries here.....just say it!

I wonder if Mr Plastic just got fatter? I also wonder, for some weird reason, if she's glad he prolly falls asleep early....

pwem Guest
    Bwahahaha @ falling asleep early.

Wouldn't it all be a good joke on us if it turned out she was a transexual???

slingshot Guest
    I noticed on my beloved dlisted.com that these two werent making the headlines like they once did. She looks like her face fell asleep in a tanning bed. Maybe Obama can get her to release her true birth certificate.

pwem Guest
    Dlisted.com? That sounds like I need to go over there

That old fool should be ashamed of himself it's
    not like he is a music star like Rod Stewart.

He is like Hugh Hefner just a sad old man
    trying to be young.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.