Thread: Timothy Pitzen missing, mom found dead in hotel.

Timothy Pitzen missing, mom found dead in hotel.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/5...otel-room.html

Police said she left a note indicating that Timothy was fine and that she had left him in the care of unnamed people, but Jim Pitzen said he did not know if that was the case.

Flowergrrl Guest
    Even if she wanted to kill herself, you wouldn't think she would want anything to happen to her child.

They are saying that it looks like a suicide (sliced wrists) but they could not rule out foul play yet. Maybe the mom wanted to die but did not want the boy to go to the dad so she is trying to hide him with some of her family, or something. I'd hate to think it's the worst case scenario where the mom killed the boy and left him somewhere else. Either way could be her way of saying F You to the father.

newsocks Guest
    shot in the dark, what if the boy that was found today in Maine (yes i know another state) was her son!
    highly unlikely, but my mind went there.

Flowergrrl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    They are saying that it looks like a suicide (sliced wrists) but they could not rule out foul play yet. Maybe the mom wanted to die but did not want the boy to go to the dad so she is trying to hide him with some of her family, or something. I'd hate to think it's the worst case scenario where the mom killed the boy and left him somewhere else. Either way could be her way of saying F You to the father.
    It would suck. People are so selfish though. Maybe since she planned on killing herself she wanted to spend one last day with him or........ She did kill him.

I don't know, if the marriage was bad... There were so many other options for her besides suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by newsocks View Post
    shot in the dark, what if the boy that was found today in Maine (yes i know another state) was her son!
    I was thinking the same thing when I saw the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by newsocks View Post
    I thought the same thing, but I did a quick check it said Timothy had brown eyes.. Ah well, 3 great minds...

rjbrasher Guest

another pic of the little boy

luvmypeanut Guest
    i would think the "unnamed people" would come forward once they heard of her death. I hope she didn't hurt this innocent child but my guess is she did. ;-(

Seagorath Guest
    The child is dead.

Mammy Guest
    I hope he is still alive, but I have a feeling she probably killed him before killing herself. I would love to be wrong about it though.

rucyco2 Guest
    Isn't it statistically somewhat unusual that the mom offs the kid then herself?

Don't get me wrong, I know it happens but usually when these things pop up it's the dad that offs the kids.

Then again maybe I got some bad raccoon at the car wash the other day.

I am still picking my brain. I know the woman from somewhere! I live in Florida now, but I lived a huge chunk of my life in Aurora Il. I browse the interwebz here and there to see if they found the little boy yet. Shit! The Mom looks so familiar!

carrieanne Guest
    There is a Facebook page for Timothy:

https://www.facebook.com/help.find.timothy

Man who claimed to be Timmothy Pitzen charged with making false statement

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...iminal-n991256

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    Man who claimed to be Timmothy Pitzen charged with making false statement

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...iminal-n991256
    Yeah I saw it on TMZ. This is seemingly the third time he has claimed to be someone and they've said this time if he is charged he'll get jail time.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    Yeah I saw it on TMZ. This is seemingly the third time he has claimed to be someone and they've said this time if he is charged he'll get jail time.
    What he did to those families breaks my heart.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    What he did to those families breaks my heart.
    Very true.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Not just what he did. Stop me if I have something wrong. Kid was 6. It was 8 years ago. that would make him 14. This guy was 23. Now, there are people who look older than they are but he looked absolutely nothing like 14. Authorities needed to keep this to themselves until after they checked it out and that should have taken a few minutes.

A quick fingerprint would have solved this.

Obviously someone who has mental health issues, but what a horrible thing to do to those families who still have hope.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by john*thomas View Post
    Not just what he did. Stop me if I have something wrong. Kid was 6. It was 8 years ago. that would make him 14. This guy was 23. Now, there are people who look older than they are but he looked absolutely nothing like 14. Authorities needed to keep this to themselves until after they checked it out and that should have taken a few minutes.

A quick fingerprint would have solved this.
    Apparently he refused fingerprints, probably because that's what caught up the other 2 times. Probably thought he'd have more time with DNA. I do believe the guy has mental problems, but I also think the fact that he refused fingerprints proves he knew what he was doing was wrong. I feel for Timmothy's family.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    Apparently he refused fingerprints, probably because that's what caught up the other 2 times. Probably thought he'd have more time with DNA. I do believe the guy has mental problems, but I also think the fact that he refused fingerprints proves he knew what he was doing was wrong. I feel for Timmothy's family.
    Authorities should have known right away he wasn't what he claimed also. Yes, he likely has mental issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Obviously someone who has mental health issues, but what a horrible thing to do to those families who still have hope.
    I so agree.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.