Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Osama Bin Laden

CodeBlew Guest
    maybe they killed him with Beatrice's hat.

WOOT!! ::sings:: Stake That Body!

Now for the pics!

God Bless the families of all the victims of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeBlew View Post
    Haaaaaaaaa!

Almost fell off the chair with that one.

lolololol

gemini33 Guest
    LMAO!!! Now that's some funny shit right there!

PurrPurr Guest
    *rim shot*

jeca Guest
    Damn, this day has just been fantastic all around!

DonnaMc Guest
    ha ha ha ha!

It's about time.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

MorbidChrissy Guest
    I immediately thought of photoshop when I saw the pic. The eyes or lack of eyes look totally photoshopped. I really hope they release the pix. It would give me even more satisfaction.

PurrPurr Guest
    I wondered at first if I was a horrible person for being glad this poor excuse of human waste was dead, but when the world shared my sentiment...I didn't feel so guilty.

phirerednga Guest
    they were just talking about what and how the US would be handling the body of that bastard. I am so proud of the United States military, way to go!

King Cryo-le Guest
    Wow,amazing....this is a historic day

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by King Cryo-le View Post
    Wow,amazing....this is a historic day
    I think this is going to be one of the happier versions of "Where were you when....?"

It's not a real picture. This picture has been used for years to bolster some peoples' claims that Osama died in 2001. It's definitely photoshopped.
    Last edited by KCBee; 05-03-2011 at 10:53 AM.

orionova Guest
    I, for one, will not mourn the fucker. He finally got what he deserved.

http://www.twitvid.com/CE5JN

I wish I could be there.
    [SIGPIC]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/Zoe_Zeppelin/Zepsig1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

CodeBlew Guest
    Obama= PILF (ina good way)

Michael van Poppel
    BREAKING NEWS -- PAKISTANI MEDIA REPORTS BIN LADEN'S TWO WIVES AND SIX CHILDREN HAVE BEEN ARRESTED
    [SIGPIC]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/Zoe_Zeppelin/Zepsig1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Fujicakes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoe_Zeppelin View Post
    Here's a link to the Osama Bin Laden is DEAD facebook page. Check it out before it gets pulled.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Osama-Bin-Laden-is-DEAD/134112283298465?sk=wall#!/pages/Osama-Bin-Laden-is-DEAD/134112283298465?sk=wall

There's a pic in the photos section...looks like it could be him...not sure though.
    Fake or not, that photo's pretty gnarly.

So, anyone have him on their death pool this year?
    "I don't want the bodies, just the pictures."
    --Castle

South Park knew this was gonna happen soon. Anyone who saw the Jersey Shore episode knows what im talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ47eGSilPc

Sometimes our saints are sinners
    They blur the lines and lead the way
    Their way
    Raise hell and a glass in reverence
    The fearless lives of our great saints

CNN is reporting on Twitter that Osama was shot in the head.
    http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/02/obama-to-make-statment-tonight-subject-unknown/

Graveyard Groupie Guest
    Well, we didn't get Hitler but at least we got that rat bastard. I REALLY hope he's rotting in hell right now.

Pryncis Guest
    I think it's too early to celebrate... I'd be too afraid of retribution on the part of his followers... I just don't have a good feeling about this... hope I'm wrong...

Jaxxx Guest
    I went outside and hung the flag, and never felt prouder as an American

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    It's about time.
    + 1
    What 3rd world country do you live in that doesn't allow 'the gays' to marry ?

When I first heard the news that Osama bin Laden (OBL) had been killed I was in shock, and then a wave of disappointment came over me. Truth be told, I have had a secret fantasy since September 12, 2001, where OBL would be captured by American troops and brought to trial -- in New York City. As a preface to his arraignment, they would tidy him up, first by giving him a full body wax. Then, assuming he was uncircumsised, he would be given a Bris -- without any anesthesia or pain killers of any kind -- on the pitcher's mound of Yankee Stadium.

Following the ceremony, he would then be clad in a pink tutu, put on a flatbed truck and given a tour of New York City, preferably in the dead of winter. At some point, he would be force-fed a variety of pork products starting with pickled pig's feet and ending with an official NFL-sized football. Finally, he would be taken to Riker's Island and released into the general prison population to await trial. Cruel and unusual punishment, yes, but entertaining and gratifying nonetheless.

Once the broadcast of President Obama's speech concluded, I told my family about my disappointment of OBL being killed outright and my rather gruesome yet creative fantasy of him being brought to trial instead. Suddenly our conversation turned to various ways of disposing of his body. The most creative idea that came out of the discussion was encasing OBL's body in plexiglass and being displayed in the lobby of the new World Trade Center and Freedom Tower. A second thought was even better, which was to embed the block of plexiglass containing OBL into a community urinal in Battery Park where anyone and everyone can take their turns peeing on him. I wish I could be a little less overjoyed by the death of someone, but right now I can't. Sorry.

I then went to my beloved FAD Forum and learned very quickly is that I am not alone in my euphoria over OBL’s death. Two comments are tied for first place in my book, "Ding Dong the Dick is Dead" and "Maybe they killed him with Beatrice's hat." How ironic the latter comment would be if it were true, for OBL to be killed by a plastic model of a woman's reproductive tract, complete with ovaries, fallopian tubes and a uterus.

I too wondered at first if I was a horrible person for my OBL fantasy and that he is finally dead, but it appears that so many other people share my sentiment. Now I don't feel so guilty. Or at the very least a little relieved knowing that if I have to spend extra time in Purgatory, I will have plenty of company. Until then, God Bless America!
    Any day above ground is a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Pryncis View Post
    I think it's too early to celebrate... I'd be too afraid of retribution on the part of his followers... I just don't have a good feeling about this... hope I'm wrong...
    Retribution or not, we got Bin Laden. He started this. If we didn't make good on our promise to get him, we'd look like bitches (pardon my French). I refuse to live in fear for taking steps to defend our country.

If another terrorist attack happens, we'll have an answer for that, too! As the President said, we AMERICANS can do anything we put our minds to. That is the American spirit!

Pakistani TV broadcasts image of 'bin Laden face'

ISLAMABAD: Pakistani television stations on Monday broadcast what they described as unconfirmed images of Osama bin Laden's bloodied face after the United States said he had been killed.

Click link below for more...
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/pakistan/Pakistani-TV-broadcasts-image-of-bin-Laden-face/articleshow/8141030.cms

GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING: Photo released of Osama bin Laden's dead body:

http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/news/ci_17972189

I guess that photo was real.

The pic they are showing on Pakistan tv is the one that is being discussed here as being photoshopped. They probably saw it online and now everyone is going to use it LOL I wonder if it is real?

Quote Originally Posted by BelleRain View Post
    The pic they are showing on Pakistan tv is the one that is being discussed here as being photoshopped. They probably saw it online and now everyone is going to use it LOL I wonder if it is real?
    I have no idea I'm hoping the US will release the official dead pic.

Thats what Im hoping for too. At least tell us if it isnt a real picture.

seems alot of people are asking if its fake LOL

Quote Originally Posted by gemini33 View Post
    It's about time! Rot in Hell you fucker.
    Excellent statement!
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

majcm Guest
    MSNBC just reported that "Bin Laden has been buried at sea" Many stations were saying we were going to give him rites traditional to Islam, and probably to bury at sea to avoid a shrine to him. This is the first I've heard it has already been done. Hope they have some way of PROVING it was him to his fanatics!

Gee... just at sea..That's disappointing. I was hoping he's spend some time with a stick shoved up his ass on display.

What is it that makes people follow someone like him?

Wow, that was fast. Makes me wonder when ol' Osama bin Camel Dong was actually killed. I think burial has to happen within 24 hours, and the news of his death was only released about five hours ago. Maybe he was killed yesterday and they spent a day doing DNA tests to confirm it?

Quote Originally Posted by okidoll View Post
    Gee... just at sea..That's disappointing. I was hoping he's spend some time with a stick shoved up his ass on display.

What is it that makes people follow someone like him?
    Good question. I'd really like to ask the Manson followers the same thing along with any surviving Nazis from WW II.

Pryncis Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KCBee View Post
    Retribution or not, we got Bin Laden. He started this. If we didn't make good on our promise to get him, we'd look like bitches (pardon my French). I refuse to live in fear for taking steps to defend our country.

If another terrorist attack happens, we'll have an answer for that, too! As the President said, we AMERICANS can do anything we put our minds to. That is the American spirit!
    I have no doubt about the American spirit. I'm just not all about the "eye for an eye" mentality. I just believe we've opened up an entirely new can of worms that I am not so sure we should have opened. Basically, I don't think this is the end, it's the begining of something comepletely different and I am fearful of what that means. That's not saying I am going to live my life in fear, but it means that I worry about if this is going to cause MORE troops to be sent there to take care of the little groups that feel they need to retaliate because American troops killed him. Al Quada (sp) isn't as strong as it used to be (as it was 9/11/01). The Taliban have even began to seperate themselves from Al Quada. With no leader, I feel the followers will take it upon themselves to retaliate how they see fit. And it's not just over there, there are people here in the US sympathetic to Bin Laden's cause too. Pakistan had to have known he was within their borders and their forces didn't even show up when we went in to Bin Laden's compound. What does that mean? I just have too many questions that need to be answered before I would celebrate. I'm sure we'll get more news and information in the coming days, but... I just hope our "American Spirit" can get us though what's coming next, whatever that may be...

erictheking97 Guest
    Buried at bloody sea, pity the bastard wasn't taken alive, could of had some fun with the scum bag

Quote Originally Posted by Pryncis View Post
    I have no doubt about the American spirit. I'm just not all about the "eye for an eye" mentality. I just believe we've opened up an entirely new can of worms that I am not so sure we should have opened. Basically, I don't think this is the end, it's the begining of something comepletely different and I am fearful of what that means. That's not saying I am going to live my life in fear, but it means that I worry about if this is going to cause MORE troops to be sent there to take care of the little groups that feel they need to retaliate because American troops killed him. Al Quada (sp) isn't as strong as it used to be (as it was 9/11/01). The Taliban have even began to seperate themselves from Al Quada. With no leader, I feel the followers will take it upon themselves to retaliate how they see fit. And it's not just over there, there are people here in the US sympathetic to Bin Laden's cause too. Pakistan had to have known he was within their borders and their forces didn't even show up when we went in to Bin Laden's compound. What does that mean? I just have too many questions that need to be answered before I would celebrate. I'm sure we'll get more news and information in the coming days, but... I just hope our "American Spirit" can get us though what's coming next, whatever that may be...

I agree with you completely my first thought after hearing this news was if there will be revenge attacks and Bin Laden is dead but who will take his place and will they be even more evil, I hope this news however does bring even a hint of small comfort to the families of all souls that died on 9/11 and military souls who also lost their lives in pursuit of catching this evil man

Quote Originally Posted by BelleRain View Post
    seems alot of people are asking if its fake LOL
    Proof that it's fake. Warning, dead pic.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...35mo1_1280.jpg

Can't believe the press momentarily let that one slip through the net.

edit. Here's the original. Warning, dead pic.

http://twitpic.com/4sa55u
    Last edited by W Axl Rose; 05-02-2011 at 02:12 AM.

45. 05-02-2011, 02:19 AM

james1977 Guest
    Photoshopped. I could tell. It's the Bin Laden face from 10 to 15 years ago. Damn, the media is pretty stupid. WE could tell it was fake. real fast. He was shot in the head, the real photo would be much worse, the white in the eyes in the photo shop pic are obviously fake. The real one will be coming soon.

In a Sea of Sorrow Guest
    After the morning of 9/11/01, I sat in a roomful of frightened children with no explanation on how to ease their minds that we were not going to be harmed. I remember at first thinking that a pilot had lost control of an aircraft due to a heart attack or something, to realizing our nation was under attack. My heart was broken that day just as all of ours were, to know that such brutality and unconscionable acts could happen, during my lifetime, on American soil.

I remember on July 4, 2002 sitting on hot pavement with my family watching the most beautiful, patriotic fireworks I had ever seen in honor of those who had lost their lives on 9/11...with tears streaming and my chest feeling like it was going to burst open with pride in our country. Far from perfect, there is no place better than where we live.

Here we are nearly 10 years later...and we finally got him. Thank you to our military and to our president and thank you to my God.

48. 05-02-2011, 04:07 AM

stephenmiller Guest
    I guess he sleeps with the fishes with Luca Brazzi now.

rucyco2 Guest
    Glad to hear that the piece of shit is dead

Guest Guest
    Next time I am near a sea...I'm spitting in it!

So long you murderous son of a bitch...I hope his eternity is Hell is filled with more terror than he inflicted on this Earth!

Gotcha, you bastard. I have a really ugly satisfaction in all this. Too bad it won't bring back even one of his many, many victims....