Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Osama Bin Laden

I went to bed at 10:30 EST and apparently missed the whole announcement- lame, I know. My first reaction when I saw the banner on my homepage was that it was a hoax! I don't feel any elation. I'm relieved that he's been dealt with, fear that there will be the mother of all retaliations from his robot followers, and more than a little let down, as there is basically no earthly punishment that would even come close to rectifying the level of pain and destruction he caused. I can only hope he's gotten his karmic comeuppance, as I can't see any God, even the Muslim one, rewarding what he's done.

I guess I'm mostly feeling sad. Not for him. It just brings up all the memories and feelings of 9/11 and how many lives were just utterly destroyed, both those killed and their families and loved ones. And that there are people that felt actual _joy_ for what happened, not only that it was somehow _justified_, but made them happy.

death hag dee Guest
    Im so glad that his rain of terror ends, but now Obama will look like the good guy and get re elected 4 more yrs of this! ugh

As a New Yorker that was working in Manhattan on 9/11, I am extremely happy that he's gone and am unbelievably grateful to our service personnel that have put themselves in harm's way over the years as they worked to find and ultimately kill him.

That being said, can we now have the real deadpics of this SOB?

tarsier Guest
    Astrologically it's a new moon a time traditionally for ends and beginnings a Taurus new moon. Incidentally astrological conditions as far as the moon would have been near the same. End of the Third Riech beginning of the cold war? More interesting is Pluto who occupies the same place in the skyes as he held during our Revolution. We are also under the influence of a Saturn/Jupitor opposition which last occurred during the 1960's. Just food for thought.
    Last edited by tarsier; 05-02-2011 at 05:20 AM.

ajlposh Guest
    Guess this is how the US outdoes a royal wedding

King Cryo-le Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by majcm View Post
    MSNBC just reported that "Bin Laden has been buried at sea" Many stations were saying we were going to give him rites traditional to Islam, and probably to bury at sea to avoid a shrine to him. This is the first I've heard it has already been done. Hope they have some way of PROVING it was him to his fanatics!
    Yeah, I don't think this speedy burial at sea was a good decision (if this is confirmed at least ). Not only the fanatics but also the conspiracy theorists are going to have a field day with this. They should have no qualms about showing everything : pictures of his dead body,autopsy report, video of the military operation, pictures of the bodies of his bodyguards/son,images of the compound... .

Rudy's Girl Guest
    They have already disposed of his body with burial at sea according to the news....so will there pictures at all?

There should be. I know when Saddam was hanged, we got to see the footage of that.

No pics - no proof.

Giada Guest
    Well executed by Navy Seals, (pun intended). Plans in place since last August with approval by Barack and Leon Panetta.

Yep ... expect photos, DNA samples taken, burial at sea done to satisfy Islam traditions with an expectation, "no one would claim Usama's body," ....

The first of many fakes??? Is it real?
    Personally I would think that with a gunshot between the eyes there would be more blood but really, what do I know.

Oogie Boogie Guest
    Conversation between my husband and me this morning:

Me: Awesome! I hope that motherfucker rots in hell
    Him: It IS awesome. Now if we can only get his number two guy
    Me: I thought we already got the number two guy??
    Him: No, we keep getting the number three guy and he keeps getting replaced. He's like the drummer in Spinal Tap.

Giada Guest
    And the fake photos continue to circulate ...

Usama was shot in the side of the head. Burial at sea was done to avoid memorial sites in his honor.

"The goal was to wipe him off the earth."

Mission accomplished ...

King Cryo-le Guest
    --
    Last edited by King Cryo-le; 07-31-2011 at 06:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cryo-le View Post
    Yeah, I don't think this speedy burial at sea was a good decision (if this is confirmed at least ). Not only the fanatics but also the conspiracy theorists are going to have a field day with this. They should have no qualms about showing everything : pictures of his dead body,autopsy report, video of the military operation, pictures of the bodies of his bodyguards/son,images of the compound... .
    I think an official link of pictures/footage on television would be pretty gruesome. I have no doubt that the pictures will be unofficially leaked shortly.

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by erictheking97 View Post
    Buried at bloody sea, pity the bastard wasn't taken alive, could of had some fun with the scum bag
    Even being fed to the fishes was too good for him.

Sam Guest
    People in Dallas went to the gates of Bush's Preston Hollow home and were saying, "Thank you president Bush."

What the HELL did HE have to do with it? Idiots!

DonnaMc Guest
    I wonder of Bin Laden needs a big glass of ice water yet?

TheMysterian Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mooches View Post
    The first of many fakes??? Is it real?
    Personally I would think that with a gunshot between the eyes there would be more blood but really, what do I know.
    Great pic! No one deserved killing more then this "POS" Congrats to the U.S. Military,the American intelligence services and to the President

havoc Guest
    We got that rat bastard son of a bitch. Good.

A shot in the head was too good for him.

silverwaif77 Guest
    The above photo is a photoshopped fake. I imagine there will be enough speculation that the US Government will be forced to release the real pics.
    Just remember everytime you pee in the ocean, you are peeing on osama bin laden.

rjbrasher Guest
    i think its him i looked at pictures with him alive, and his teeth color hair on his, beard even his pointed ears match the alive picture. i hope the fucker was alive a little when the troops came in and sholve salt in his wounds before offing him off

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...-zone-13508190

A million dollar mansion?? He lived like a cave dweller in captivity.
    I told my lawyer he's better step it up or we would both end up on an episode of "SNAPPED"

In an article in the Washington Post (I thnk) this was the last paragraph which almost made me lose my breakfast bagel, I can still taste the vomit.

The official said the body was buried “in accordance with Islamic tradition,” meaning within 24 hours of bin Laden’s death. No information was available as to whether Muslim prayers were recited or the body was ritually washed, as is usually required by Islamic law. In general, burial at sea means tipping the body overboard -- wrapped, likely, in a shroud -- after a brief service.

This stain ordered the countless murders of not on the WTC but embassy bombings, the U.S.S Cole and they're fuckin worried if the body was washed and Muslim prayers were said over the body? It is not a Catholic, Jewish or ant religions burial practices to be burried when skyscrapers fall on you or jumping from the towers when the planes hit. It is not any religions burial ritual to bury a thumb because that's all someone found of a loved one.
    This jerkoff who wrote the article should be burried at sea with his body washed and Islamic prayers said over his stupid ass.
    Last edited by Jerseysucks; 05-02-2011 at 07:31 AM.
    When you lose a parent you lose your past. When you lose a spouse you lose your present. When you lose a child you lose your future.
    R.I.P Kim: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...336317&df=all&
    R.I.P Dad http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=93315851
    R.I.P Mom http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=97780420

Hippo Guest
    I'm waiting for Donald Trump to take credit for finding and killing Bin Laden.

King Cryo-le Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hippo View Post
    I'm waiting for Donald Trump to take credit for finding and killing Bin Laden.
    Where is his long form death certificate ?

havoc Guest
    Somewhere a Navy SEAL has a great pick up line.

"Want to go out sometime? I fucking killed Osama Bin Laden."

I really need to see him dead to 100% believe it, esp with him being buried at sea... hopefully some pics will leak eventually.
    And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted--nevermore!

I bet Sarah Palin is pacing back and forth in her Alaskan mansion, wringing her hands over the fact that her chances for 2012 are now down at the bottom of the ocean with Bin Laden.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I bet Sarah Palin is pacing back and forth in her Alaskan mansion, wringing her hands over the fact that her chances for 2012 are now down at the bottom of the ocean with Bin Laden.
    *Applauding Aires65*
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

Jacksmum Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    People in Dallas went to the gates of Bush's Preston Hollow home and were saying, "Thank you president Bush."

What the HELL did HE have to do with it? Idiots!

Well some people actually think he is smart enough to have been president

King Cryo-le Guest
    first images from inside the compound :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-13260250

Justice has been served. God Bless the men and women who defend our great country, especially the Navy Seals who all train here at Coronado.

I think we were pretty decent the way we disposed of his miserable remains. I would've liked to have seen them blown to bits.
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

DonnaMc Guest

I wonder how many people were killed? There's blood all over the place!

Guest Guest
    I will BLOW the US Navy Seal who pulled the trigger! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ajlposh View Post
    Guess this is how the US outdoes a royal wedding
    Well i think it's been a very productive Bank Holiday weekend Our future King married on Bank Holiday Friday (cause for celebration)and USA has Bin Laden dead by Bank Holiday Monday (another cause for celebration)

I wonder how many virgins he'll have in hell.
    Last edited by cindyt; 05-02-2011 at 07:55 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    I will BLOW the US Navy Seal who pulled the trigger! :-)

Guest Guest
    pineapples shoved up his ass for all eternity!

heaven01uk Guest
    Glad he's dead, I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures of this shit stain dead. Good job America your boys finally got him .

Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    pineapples shoved up his ass for all eternity!
    Cactus would be more painful though

My hope is that the US had some of OBL's family, friends and supporters dig the grave before the slimebucket was buried at sea.
    Any day above ground is a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by MunstersBabe View Post
    Now...do we take to the streets tomorrow & celebrate like that scum that were celebrating the 9-11 attacks over there? Or will that lower us to their level?
    I think it lowers us, but I also understand those who lost loved ones probably can't help it and don't give a shit.

Shattered Dreams Guest
    THANK GOD this fucker is dead!!!! I know it is not the end of the war... But it sure feels good to be a AMERICAN today!!!

Wow, it sure doesn't look very luxurious. Perhaps a couple of steps up from a spider hole, but not the kind of place you would think such a person of importance would be living.

I would hate to be the courier and the courier's brother, who apparently gave away the location of OBL. If they haven't been killed already, their days are very short lived.
    Any day above ground is a good day.

Cut the references to pork, folks. That is a racial slur against Muslims, and as we all know not all Muslims supported Bin Laden. Next slur gets a card, bet on it.
    Last edited by cindyt; 05-02-2011 at 08:21 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Jacksmum Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Cut the references to pork, folks. That is a racial slur against Muslims, and as we all know not all Muslims supported Bin Laden. Next slur gets a card, bet on it.
    Good of you for posting this.

cloudddae Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by death hag dee View Post
    Im so glad that his rain of terror ends, but now Obama will look like the good guy and get re elected 4 more yrs of this! ugh
    Thats what worries me.
    I heard that Osama has been buried at sea? I need some proof that this is for real.
    Last edited by cloudddae; 05-02-2011 at 08:38 AM.

Pandora's Box has just been opened....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Are these photos real?