Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1623242526 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 1276

Thread: Nicole Brown Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    What is with the knife? The dude worked for the police and he's just going to frame it? I read part of this story earlier, is this guy going to be disciplined or charged with anything? I heard he called a detective who was involved in the case to get the case number or something to engrave on the mounting. What a dumbass.
    ������
    i am completely speechless.

I thought he got rid of the murder weapon at LAX on his way to Chicago.

I doubt it after all this time, but there may be blood evidence inside where the hilt covers the end of the blade. The blood seeps in through there and I have read where it is very hard to wash away.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

If they can get evidence from it, it may give a few more answers for some people. I hear he's killing himself in prison with twinkies and shit so that's fine with me.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

LAPD news conference on the knife - this will turn out to be much ado about nothing

http://perezhilton.com/2016-03-04-oj...y#.VtoTJPkrLIU

i trust the LAPD as much as my poop.

Quote Originally Posted by navallint View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/04/us/oj-...ife/index.html

The knife has been handled by so many different people through the years I doubt anything will be conclusive as for DNA and prints. Crazy, another sight said the cop to whom the gardener gave the knife to held on to it cause he wanted to mount it on his wall. Dumb ass.
    Very well said.(and I so agree)
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

if this is true investigators really didn't do a great, in fact a sh*tty a33 job with this case.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I saw this on the news! Even if it had been turned over and used as evidence (if it's actually the murder weapon) the defense would have found a way to say it was planted. Crazy that it wasn't turned over to the right people, but I guess OJ had already been acquitted when it was found. There was a guy that said he was in the passenger pick-up zone at LAX and saw OJ putting items in an outside trash bin at the airport. Maybe he threw the murder weapon in the trash before he even got on the plane.

Quote Originally Posted by Pryncis View Post
    It had to be one angry dude to do THAT much damage!
    looking for the photo of Nicole without the black bar & I came across her autopsy report. I was watching something like Nicole's Final Hours or her Final 24 and it said that there were blood drops on Nicole's back/shoulder blade area like she fell first then OJ went to Ron and stabbed him and it dropped on her back/ shoulder area and 2. The guy also said during the night sometime after being killed Nicole was being eaten by ants [insects in general] much like Dorothy Stratten's body once they smell a deceased body they will bite it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I saw that show too, Tiffany. I think he cut her, saw Ron, knocked her unconscious, dripped blood on her, killed Ron, then went back to finish her off. That's why I was thinking he could have let her live, he could have left her, although she may have already had fatal injuries. But, if she had lived she would have pointed the finger at him so he had to finish the job.

and the man also said there was no evidence or residue of Cocaine in Nicole's nasal passages. I don't know nor have I read in this thread, Faye Resnick, she had a drug problem and I also think maybe Nicole did it casually.

I also watched on Youtube OJ's interview he did in maybe 95 or 96 to which he said hes getting paid to do the interview because of his lawyer fees. OJ was talking about an incident when OJ was being called a 'stalker' - one occasion he came by Nicole's house, looked over and saw Nicole being with a guy, so OJ knocked on the door or rang the bell to let her know the window was open and maybe close it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbFhlRQRJyM

BREAKING: Ron Goldman on Studs click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6riN8FQHwyI
    Last edited by Tiffany; 03-04-2016 at 09:00 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by PiggyTx View Post
    i trust the LAPD as much as my poop.

Now I don't know your poop personally, but I'm sure it's more trustworthy than the LAPD!

I would love to see if this knife had blood on it after all this time and it gets linked to the crime. It would be some great closure even more so that OJ probably won't make it out of prison.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    I would love to see if this knife had blood on it after all this time and it gets linked to the crime. It would be some great closure even more so that OJ probably won't make it out of prison.
    I think the people who think he's innocent will continue to think he's innocent. The will claim the tests (if they turn up anything) are unreliable or faked and for those of us who believe him to be guilty, well, we'll still believe it. I hope you're right and he never makes it out of prison. The person who murdered my sister wasn't tried but thankfully he too was found guilty of another murder and multiple rapes and he will die in prison. We have to be thankful that justice is all encompassing. In the end, those of us who believe in God know he is the final judge and none of us escape that judgment.
    Minerva

I would like to read or see what was at the crime scene inside the house- I know candles were lit, a bath was drawn & my question something about ice cream. I think, maybe I'm wrong I saw a picture with an ice cream container on the kitchen counter- ?? Perhaps half-melted.? What was the ice cream thing about???? Nicole eating ice cream before taking a bath and left it out???? Juditha's glasses and envelope were outside so Ron could not have been inside the house. Also a take out menu was on the ground as well.

Stupid but I don't understand why the temperature of the bath would indicate how long the bodies have been dead only because either way, when the police officers arrived anyway it would have been cold by the time help arrived. It depended on the man or couple walking the dog and thank god for that.

Makes me so sad to see the menu and glasses just outside. The 1 reason Ron was there.

AND what is/was the relationship with OJ's previous kids & Nicole? I heard Arnelle Simpson, OJ's eldest daughter was such a b**** & just a mean, rude woman....
    Last edited by Tiffany; 03-07-2016 at 06:39 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

In the one of the reenactments upthread she was carrying something in her hand. It may have been a pint or cup of ice cream. I don't remember. I think she left it on the newel cap (in the video) when she went to see what the dog was upset about. I imagine the temperature of the bath had something to do with forensics.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Tiffany, I have wondered the same things. I guess the bath water temp. wouldn't be scientific way to figure out the time of the murder, because we don't know how hot the bath was when she first ran it... not that science mattered in that trial... but the ice cream - that would be a pretty standard temperature when frozen. Maybe she was just going to take a bath and eat some ice cream. Or, maybe she wanted to have Ron come in and hop in the tub with her? There is no way to know.

I'm on a business trip & was chatting with my driver on the way to my hotel...

back when hen this was all going down, he & his wife were in LA to see family. The wife was obsessed by the OJ case & insisted they go check out his house in Brentwood. No sooner had he stopped the car when she bolted and started climbing the gate to get a better look. This same crazy lady went in to Nicole's condo, despite leftover crime scene tape, etc. The craziest part of the story is that he had Illinois plates & given that OJ had been in Chicago, he was freaking out & left he there. They've since divorced (shocker) but I remember seeing some of that crazy stuff on the news. To actually have an in depth story (but not so ott it was unbelievable) was hilarious, yet so strange. Even being a death hag, I was going, 'Holy sh*t...'

Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    Tiffany, I have wondered the same things. I guess the bath water temp. wouldn't be scientific way to figure out the time of the murder, because we don't know how hot the bath was when she first ran it... not that science mattered in that trial... but the ice cream - that would be a pretty standard temperature when frozen. Maybe she was just going to take a bath and eat some ice cream. Or, maybe she wanted to have Ron come in and hop in the tub with her? There is no way to know.
    Makes sense to me.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

SFCityGirl, who was it that ran to the gate? Your driver? Crazy story. When I went by the Rockingham house, I was really embarrassed because I knew the neighbors were probably really sick of people driving through their neighborhood.. So I was in extreme stealth mode, as stealthy as I could be driving a Mazda through Brentwood.

It's true what they say, that TV makes things seem larger than life. It was your basic average sized mansion for Los Angeles. I could feel a creepy vibe, but that was probably me feeling guilty for being a lookie-loo.

navallint Guest

Yeah, I saw this headline somewhere this morning.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

^^ thats not so surprising. I don't see how blood or any other DNA would be able to stay on a knife after 22 years. Too bad. Did anyone catch the Goldmans on Steve Harvey Show today? I taped it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

blackjoy Guest

the menu, OJ's older kids , and the ice cream

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    I would like to read or see what was at the crime scene inside the house- I know candles were lit, a bath was drawn & my question something about ice cream. I think, maybe I'm wrong I saw a picture with an ice cream container on the kitchen counter- ?? Perhaps half-melted.? What was the ice cream thing about???? Nicole eating ice cream before taking a bath and left it out???? Juditha's glasses and envelope were outside so Ron could not have been inside the house. Also a take out menu was on the ground as well.

Stupid but I don't understand why the temperature of the bath would indicate how long the bodies have been dead only because either way, when the police officers arrived anyway it would have been cold by the time help arrived. It depended on the man or couple walking the dog and thank god for that.

Makes me so sad to see the menu and glasses just outside. The 1 reason Ron was there.

AND what is/was the relationship with OJ's previous kids & Nicole? I heard Arnelle Simpson, OJ's eldest daughter was such a b**** & just a mean, rude woman....

From what I have read, the take out menu's were distributed thru the neighborhood several days before the murder. A delivery person posted them on area gates and mailboxes. OJ's older kids knew Nicole since they were young teens. They did not resent her, but you know, it was a typical " I love my mom and do not want to betray her " sort of relationship. They got along, but wished their parents were still married. The ice cream was bought after their meal at the Mezzaluna. Nicole took the kids across the street for dessert of Ben & Jerry's. One of the kids didn't finish theirs and left it on the bannister of the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    SFCityGirl, who was it that ran to the gate? Your driver? Crazy story. When I went by the Rockingham house, I was really embarrassed because I knew the neighbors were probably really sick of people driving through their neighborhood.. So I was in extreme stealth mode, as stealthy as I could be driving a Mazda through Brentwood.

It's true what they say, that TV makes things seem larger than life. It was your basic average sized mansion for Los. Angeles. I could feel a creepy vibe, but that was probably me feeling guilty for being a lookie-loo.
    Not my driver, my driver's (now) ex-wife!

If anyone is curious like me.....
    Nicole had 2 defensive wounds-1 back of her hand and on right palm. The dr said she was 'rapidly incopasated' - disabled very quickly. As Nicole tried to run, there was a stabbing indicated she was trying to get away but thus was in the back of the head. The 4 stab wounds on her neck, one of which was a 'defensive' wound - or Nicole trying to move away. The blow to the head knocking her out. Then the final act.- She was unconscious during this last wound.

Could have Nicole survived had she only had those 4 stab wounds on her neck & the knockout to her head???? She could perhaps have awoke and crawled into the home- given Ron was there too.....
    Last edited by Tiffany; 04-06-2016 at 07:33 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If anyone is curious like me.....
    Nicole had 2 defensive wounds-1 back of her hand and on right palm. The dr said she was 'rapidly incopasated' - disabled very quickly. As Nicole tried to run, there was a stabbing indicated she was trying to get away but thus was in the back of the head. The 4 stab wounds on her neck, one of which was a 'defensive' wound - or Nicole trying to move away. The blow to the head knocking her out. Then the final act.- She was unconscious during this last wound.

Could have Nicole survived had she only had those 4 stab wounds on her neck & the knockout to her head???? She could perhaps have awoke and crawled into the home- given Ron was there too.....
    I don't know if our resident pathologist reads this thread, so you might want to post this question on the other. Do you know the one I mean? I can try and find it for you if you're not familiar with it. I'd LOVE to know the answer to this question. Great thinking on your part!!!
    Minerva

make no mistake I do not mean any disrespect to the Goldman family or Ron. Ron was able to fight back, and I don't know what specifically killed Ron- He too had several stab wounds, fatal and not- but seemed like he too could have almost survived. I am not aware of the time it took Ron to die.

I just saw a stab wound on the jugular vein -among many.

PS I always wanted to see the inside of Nicole's condo either then with her in it &/or since 1994-now
    Last edited by Tiffany; 04-09-2016 at 07:21 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've always wanted to see inside her condo also.

I did a realtor search for 875 So. Bundy IMAGES and got this result. I know that some of them are for a fact Nicole's home but of course I can't verify the search. I know the home has gone through extensive renovations since the murder so take a look at these pictures. 879 So. Bundy was also for sale for a time so there are also photos of the inside of that condo but some of the inside shots specifically say 875 So. Bundy. Maybe those of you who are better at this sort of thing than I am can help us out:

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...le&FORM=HDRSC2
    Last edited by McCourt; 04-10-2016 at 10:08 AM.
    Minerva

Actually I was just on maybe 3 months ago looking at a site that gave information about the homes themselves with photos on some, I can't think of the site. I actually entered in 10080 Clarkson Road and the site gave specific detail not just price but it said Dorothy's home was something like 3 bedroom & 2.5 bath & the price of course was outrageous. I wonder back in 1979 what Paul & Dorothy paid with her 'modest earnings' then ????

Then I did Nicole Brown's condo and it too gave specific detail about how many bedroom & bath, kitchen, etc. (Besides a price range!) I think that one had just a few photos inside as well.
    Please someone tell me what site it was....
    Last edited by Tiffany; 04-10-2016 at 10:52 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actually I was just on maybe 3 months ago looking at a site that gave information about the homes themselves with photos on some, I can't think of the site. I actually entered in 10080 Clarkson Road and the site gave specific detail not just price but it said Dorothy's home was something like 3 bedroom & 2.5 bath & the price of course was outrageous. I wonder back in 1979 what Paul & Dorothy paid with her 'modest earnings' then ????

Then I did Nicole Brown's condo and it too gave specific detail about how many bedroom & bath, kitchen, etc. (Besides a price range!) I think that one had just a few photos inside as well.
    Please someone tell me what site it was....
    Zillow may have the information you want. I know we have found lots of info on there about our home and it's past sale prices, ect. Kinda creepy really.

luckyinlove Guest
    The new ESPN documentary series about OJ showed the cut necks of Ron and Nicole. Most graphic shots I've seen of their bodies. Such a horrifying crime.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyinlove View Post
    The new ESPN documentary series about OJ showed the cut necks of Ron and Nicole. Most graphic shots I've seen of their bodies. Such a horrifying crime.
    Which episode is that because I'm trying to avoid seeing any of his accolades which usually how everything with OJ starts. "He won this, he won that. He's a Superbowl champ"

luckyinlove Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Which episode is that because I'm trying to avoid seeing any of his accolades which usually how everything with OJ starts. "He won this, he won that. He's a Superbowl champ"
    Episode 4

I'm loving that "OJ: Made in America" show on ESPN. Very detailed and gives you the full picture on OJ and how things got to where they are. I've already pre-ordered the DVD set on Amazon! Also going to get the American Crime show too.

luckyinlove Guest
    Yes, this has been my favorite series about the case.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyinlove View Post
    Episode 4
    Thanks I'm going to check it out

Edit: Watched it

I often wonder if OJ has ever been in for a psychiatric evaluation? Since most of the people who witness him abusing Nicole mention his face looking like OJ wasn't really there at that moment and when he snapped out of it his face would return to normal.

Last edited by TheDude; 06-20-2016 at 06:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I'm loving that "OJ: Made in America" show on ESPN. Very detailed and gives you the full picture on OJ and how things got to where they are. I've already pre-ordered the DVD set on Amazon! Also going to get the American Crime show too.
    The ESPN show was excellent, even though that many episodes made it kind of a haul. I had to fast forward through most of the lies from Johnny Cochran. I didn't remember the Dream Team having such a public falling out afterwards.

I couldn't believe OJ basically admitted doing it to the one reporter, and his manager. "Well if I killed her, it must have been because I loved her very much."

And the reporter saying he was such a charming guy she didn't want to believe his admission could be true. Real journalistic integrity there.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

He always gave me the crawlies, even way before the murders. He was on ROOTS and I was like Ew.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I just read that the music director Joseph Kahn has been on Twitter defending Taylor Swift saying she was a victim like Nicole as this was another case of the Kardashian's supporting the murder of an innocent white woman.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...n-case-w429777

What's worse is there are people...mostly Taylor fans saying he is right. Maybe they shoud go and see the photo's of Nicole and Ron lying there butchered and see if they think the same then.

The (in)famous picture "without" black bar:

* click at your own risk, EXTREME GRAPHIC
    scene photo

navallint Guest
    Thanks, SMFR. I saw it years ago but had blocked it from memory. I think she drowned in her own blood.

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    I just read that the music director Joseph Kahn has been on Twitter defending Taylor Swift saying she was a victim like Nicole as this was another case of the Kardashian's supporting the murder of an innocent white woman.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...n-case-w429777

What's worse is there are people...mostly Taylor fans saying he is right. Maybe they shoud go and see the photo's of Nicole and Ron lying there butchered and see if they think the same then.
    Wow that's crazy.

Every time I see Nicole's uncensored picture I think someone had to had enough strength in their stabbing hand because her head is damn near taken off.
    Last edited by TheDude; 08-07-2016 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWrath of MadelineKahn View Post
    The ESPN show was excellent, even though that many episodes made it kind of a haul. I had to fast forward through most of the lies from Johnny Cochran. I didn't remember the Dream Team having such a public falling out afterwards.

I couldn't believe OJ basically admitted doing it to the one reporter, and his manager. "Well if I killed her, it must have been because I loved her very much."

And the reporter saying he was such a charming guy she didn't want to believe his admission could be true. Real journalistic integrity there.
    oh, he admitted it to more than one person.

and my god, even if you hate(d) Mark Ferman, it's literally impossible for him to have planted any kind of evidence. No matter how racist or not racist he was/is, consider everything he'd have had to know in order to do so... He didn't realize OJ didn't really have an alibi for the time in question. He knew nothing, along with the rest of the investigators... Especially so early in that investigation.

I realize race race played a big part (quite possibly, the only part imho) for many of those jurors. And that's the thing, the fact that they really didn't deliberate & have since admitted they just wanted to go home because they were sick of being there, should, quite frankly, be grounds for vacating their verdict. Now, I know that likely isn't legal, but that's how I feel.

Johnny's closing was based on race, period. It wasn't even about the actual case beyond how wronged OJ & other black people were by lapd/cops/white people. When one juror was asked if the verdict was 'payback' for Rodney King, she said yes. Then when the interviewer was like, 'wtf? You realize that didn't do anything for RK, & the only people it punished were families who had had their loved ones murdered in cold blood,' she just shrugged. If I could have jumped in to my tv and slapped her, I'd have done so. That was just sickening to me.

As as for the dream team, keep in mind, you had a group of high profile lawyers, all of whom had MASSIVE egos. They only managed a united front in the court room/during the trial. They were bickering constantly behind closed doors.

My 'favorite' part of the ESPN mini-series:

F. Lee said that after the 'not guilty' verdict that OJ had invited all the trial lawyers back to his place for drinks, and that he (F. Lee) had been the first to arrive. I thought to myself, 'Nawwwwwww!'

Race and celebrity is the ONLY reason for the acquittal. There could have been a videotape of OJ doing it and he would still have walked. I have personally seen jurors who refuse to engage too many times to think it was a fluke that this jury failed. Too many blacks don't believe in the system and they will not participate.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by smfr View Post
    The (in)famous picture "without" black bar:

* click at your own risk, EXTREME GRAPHIC
    scene photo
    That's a hard picture to fine. I and some others tried looking a few months back but it was only the bar one we could come up with. I saw the uncensored one years ago thinking it couldn't be that bad and was proven wrong and I can still see the image in my head. I still don't understand how she wasn't decapitated considering how deep the wound is.

and since I made the mistake of seen it once, I really don't want to look again. I still can't believe she wasn't decapitated

RE:

If Cuba Gooding Jr or anyone else wins en Emmy..... we are more fuked than we were before as society.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]