Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 20 Acts of Love Gone Wrong!

Katie Guest
    I missed it. Does anyone know when it will be on again?

disco Guest
    Citizen Kane is coming on now. Ill watch it for the umpteenth time trying to figure it out.

Bigfoot Guest
    I saw it and you were great, Scott!

Fantabulous!!!!

FloridaDeathHag Guest
    A reason to watch E! again!! The 20 deaths one was good, I will have to find acts of love gone wrong.

Jodie Foster has to love the fact that every time Hinkley is in the news, they work her name into the article. No. Matter. What. The lady had nothing to do with him!

supertinyguy Guest

20 acts of love gone wrong

Caught bits and pieces of the show today. Looked like it was pretty good. Basically a televised edition of this website. Would have watched it in it's entirety if it had been on at a different time and day. Sunday afternoon is a big sports day for me if I'm not working, and today I wasn't. Nascar race, golf tournament, CFL playoff game.Too many other distractions. Will the show be repeated again sometime, Scott?

Kathyf Guest
    very intersting. Scott was even on an episode.

I saw you on that show. That's what made me stop on find a death and then find this forum. You were excellent on that show

amylynn Guest
    Didn't see it yet, but will be sure and watch it. I love to listening to Scott!

Desertrose Guest
    Darn, just read this thread so I missed it by 3 months!! Hope it will re-run again soon.

rantat Guest
    Love it! Watched it a couple of times already. Cool seeing Scott on there.

miz rosebud Guest
    I loved the episode.Scott is awesome as always!!!!