Page 71 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22626970717273 LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,550 of 3643

Thread: Ghosts, Poltergeists, Haunted Places & Stories

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Whew a plastic bottle on my desk just launched itself into the air and onto the floor. Scared the bejesus out of me.
    Dude....If you have a poltergeist strong enough to start throwing things around...time to bite the bullet and call in some pros. Whether it be Catholic, Shamans, or some white sage burning in the corners of every room and sprinkling salt in the effected area in the house. If you are Catholic, then use an experienced Catholic Priest. Let us know how you make out.
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Me and my partner aren't really ones to believe in ghosties, however we did have a 'sort of' experience not so long ago...
    The other half's step dad had a very long drawn out illness with liver disease which resulted in death a few months ago.
    He died in the night and we were notified in the morning. But the night he died we noticed a very strong clinical smell, only in the stairs and hallway area of our house. It was the smell of a hospital or surgery. The smell lasted pretty spot on until the next day when we found out about his death and we spoke about the bizarre connection. Then it vanished.
    We looked for ages to try and find what it could have been, but nothing smelled, just the air.
    Very weird!

human Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    Hi Dude, That must have been unsettling! I was just wondering..Have you just moved into your current residence or have you been there a while? At our prior house we had almost exact same occurances..
    the night we moved out, A plastic water bottle flew off the kitchen counter and through the air hitting the wall on the other side of the room. We lived in that house for close to 20 years and experienced weird activity the whole time.
    Quite honestly, After putting up with it for that many years, We had enough of that spooky crap!
    The real heartbreaker was always losing our pets too early- always some freak illness or accident.
    There are so many incidents that I couldn't possibly place them into a post...But we have documented them.
    The reason I asked if this is a new residence is, Maybe you can find some information through the landlord, county records, maybe even neighbors?
    You could also place a camera in the room with the most activity as well...
    Please keep us posted, And above all..Hope you are okay. Be safe.
    Nope I've been here all my life I don't think it was negative though, I'm thinking it's my Great Grandma just letting me know that she's still with me.

I didn't know where to post about this, But did anyone see that 'alleged' photo of the guy in Kentucky whose spirit was supposedly caught on camera leaving his body at the site of a fatal motorcycle accident? I couldn't find anything more about it.. If you have seen it, what do you think?

I didn't know where to post about this, But did anyone see that 'alleged' photo of the guy in Kentucky whose spirit was supposedly caught on camera leaving his body at the site of a fatal motorcycle accident? I couldn't find anything more about it.. If you have seen it, what do you think?
    You mean this

You mean this

Hi Dude, Yes. They never gave any info on the motorcycle driver except that he supposedly at the hospital

navallint Guest
    He passed away at the hospital, but someone said he died on the way. I think it's lens flare.

Quote Originally Posted by navallint View Post
    He passed away at the hospital, but someone said he died on the way. I think it's lens flare.
    Or it's doctored. The only way I'd believe a ghost or departing spirit photo would be if I took it myself.

When I was in high school my mother got into a charisma offshoot of a local baptist church. Somebody died and they said they saw his/her spirit rise from the coffin. Uh, no. When someone dies the spirit is separated from the body right then and right there, it doesn't wait until it's funeral, otherwise the body is still alive.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Or it's doctored. The only way I'd believe a ghost or departing spirit photo would be if I took it myself.

When I was in high school my mother got into a charisma offshoot of a local baptist church. Somebody died and they said they saw his/her spirit rise from the coffin. Uh, no. When someone dies the spirit is separated from the body right then and right there, it doesn't wait until it's funeral, otherwise the body is still alive.
    Navillint and Cindy, I am big into believing you could possibly catch "something" i.e. Seeing or feeling spirit-but I must agree with you both- I thought it looks like sunlight on the tree to me....My thoughts are that the possibility of it being spirit would mean that he passed over right there and maybe they claimed he died at the hospital?
    The only reason I say this is, my aunt passed in the ambulance on the side of the freeway when they pulled over to resuscitate her enroute, Then just said she died DOA...(no spirit activity or anything)
    But yes, If he passed at the hospital then he probably would not be hanging out at the scene.
    But I like hearing what others think on the subject

Prepare to evacuate soul

Navillint and Cindy, I am big into believing you could possibly catch "something" i.e. Seeing or feeling spirit-but I must agree with you both- I thought it looks like sunlight on the tree to me....My thoughts are that the possibility of it being spirit would mean that he passed over right there and maybe they claimed he died at the hospital?
    The only reason I say this is, my aunt passed in the ambulance on the side of the freeway when they pulled over to resuscitate her enroute, Then just said she died DOA...(no spirit activity or anything)
    But yes, If he passed at the hospital then he probably would not be hanging out at the scene.
    But I like hearing what others think on the subject
    You could very well be right about dying at the scene and them saying he died at the hospital. I don't think you are legally dead until you are declared dead. But what do I know? Don't answer that.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

When someone dies the spirit is separated from the body right then and right there, it doesn't wait until it's funeral, otherwise the body is still alive.
    Maybe it wanted to hear what the people at the funeral were saying about it?
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

That poor thing.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

You could very well be right about dying at the scene and them saying he died at the hospital. I don't think you are legally dead until you are declared dead. But what do I know? Don't answer that.
    Lol.Nah?..Cindy, I believe you know alot.

Lol.Nah?..Cindy, I believe you know alot.
    HA! No, I don't!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

You mean this

I heard navallint say he died at the hospital. My own personal belief is that if you're in so much agony you can let go earlier. The shell of what was once you remains until you are actually dead. As you know my daughter died of cancer which went into her bone marrow. She was in so much unholy agony but anytime I held her hand I still felt that insane feeling of love. During the night she was woken up by the nurses, I woke up and it was like her face was almost glowing. The next day when I touched her I didn't feel it, it was still my baby girl and I was still insanely in love but something just felt so different. She died that night. At her wake we had a split service some wanted the casket open so they could say goodbye in the more traditional way. The rest because I was adamant was closed. I refused to see the love of my like lying lifeless in a box. When it was closed they got me. I was the only one who refused to go up I saw her at peace. When I was downstairs my nieces were with me. There was a locked door that led to the "showroom" this door was fully closed and locked. My niece was standing on the side of it and it just opened. Oh yeah I really needed that.
    When you lose a parent you lose your past. When you lose a spouse you lose your present. When you lose a child you lose your future.
    R.I.P Kim: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...336317&df=all&
    R.I.P Dad http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=93315851
    R.I.P Mom http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=97780420

Cindy you are absolutely right on that. My father died in a nursing home during the night yet they didn't declare him dead until the next morning. He wasn't even respectful enough to show up at his own memorial service. He wanted to be cremated by the time the Dr's signed the certificate, by the time the state did an investigation, by the time the home received the authority from the county to cremate he wasn't ready until early July and he died June 19.
    When you lose a parent you lose your past. When you lose a spouse you lose your present. When you lose a child you lose your future.
    R.I.P Kim: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...336317&df=all&
    R.I.P Dad http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=93315851
    R.I.P Mom http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=97780420

navallint Guest
    I'm so sorry for your loss, Jersey.

I agree the soul can leave your body before your body dies. I experienced this with my mom. She had been bedridden for 3 years with ALZ. a week before she passed my sister and I were on either side of her bed. For the first time in a year she smiled at us, told us she loved us, than just faded. I could sense she was at peace. For the next six days her body struggled, she didn't eat or drink, she was just not there but just an empty shell.
    I can understand what it means to say there are some things worse than death.

Quote Originally Posted by navallint View Post
    I'm so sorry for your loss, Jersey.

I agree the soul can leave your body before your body dies. I experienced this with my mom. She had been bedridden for 3 years with ALZ. a week before she passed my sister and I were on either side of her bed. For the first time in a year she smiled at us, told us she loved us, than just faded. I could sense she was at peace. For the next six days her body struggled, she didn't eat or drink, she was just not there but just an empty shell.
    I can understand what it means to say there are some things worse than death.
    My mother's middle sister and I stood on either side of the bed holding my grandfather's hands as his body struggled to breathe. His eyes were open but he was not there. We stayed like that until he took his last gasping breath and a nurse came in.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Jerseysucks View Post
    Cindy you are absolutely right on that. My father died in a nursing home during the night yet they didn't declare him dead until the next morning. He wasn't even respectful enough to show up at his own memorial service. He wanted to be cremated by the time the Dr's signed the certificate, by the time the state did an investigation, by the time the home received the authority from the county to cremate he wasn't ready until early July and he died June 19.
    Wow! Thats a long time...
    A couple years ago, A friend of ours told us about the time she saw from her kitchen window, her son coming out of the barn where he kept his car, She said he walked right past her smiled at her which she thought was odd because he had been so despondent and just didnt smile anymore like he use to..She watched as he just walked around the house-
    She waited just a few minutes.. It bothered her so much that she went to look for him to seewhat he was up to, Got to where he kept his car and the doors were shut- When she opened it, He had turned the car on, He was just sitting there- dead.
    They figured he had been dead at least 30 minutes. So there was no way he had been physically walking around.

navallint Guest
    Cindy, watching a loved one pass is hard, but when their bodies have deteriorated there is some relief knowing they are at rest.

H&H, that is a heartbreaking story. I don't think I am strong enough to bear the weight of losing one of my children.

Wow! Thats a long time...
    A couple years ago, A friend of ours told us about the time she saw from her kitchen window, her son coming out of the barn where he kept his car, She said he walked right past her smiled at her which she thought was odd because he had been so despondent and just didnt smile anymore like he use to..She watched as he just walked around the house-
    She waited just a few minutes.. It bothered her so much that she went to look for him to seewhat he was up to, Got to where he kept his car and the doors were shut- When she opened it, He had turned the car on, He was just sitting there- dead.
    They figured he had been dead at least 30 minutes. So there was no way he had been physically walking around.
    So did he walk past the window then around the side of the house? Frickin spooky

Yes, She has a window over her sink, She said when he walked by, he looked directly at her, smiled and kept walking..
    She thought maybe he had gone to get the dog dish- He always doted on that dog..But when he didn't come back around which would only take a few minutes if that...She kept wondering why he had that strange smile on his face since he had gone through a very rough few years and never smiled- So, she went out to check and found him. it really was more sad than anything..
    She still hasn't gotten past it...but She said that since he was smiling, he must be happy... It helps her get through the rough parts.

Currently watching the episode of Ghost Adventures that Scott was on about the Hollywood Sign.

Currently watching the episode of Ghost Adventures that Scott was on about the Hollywood Sign.
    Hi Dude, Is that Cable or Netflix? Really, Someone should ask Scott to do his own ghost show since he is IMO, an expert- Just sayin.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 08-07-2016 at 09:10 PM.

If I were an executive at the Travel or History channel (I actually think they are the same company) I'd ask Scott to do a Haunted Hollywood show.

If I were an executive at the Travel or History channel (I actually think they are the same company) I'd ask Scott to do a Haunted Hollywood show.
    I so agree! Now that would be a good show! I usually like paranormal programs- Only Fact not fiction types.
    I really never cared for all the theatrics of "demons", You would think if they were good people in life, Why would death make them demonic or evil?
    I have to admit I get a giggle from some "Ghost investigators" on certain shows when they hear or see something and start running in the opposite direction...
    I dunno, I just can't see Scott running from anything- I think he would go right to the source. JMO

I want to believe in more "paranormal" things that I believe in. Does anyone know of a REAL psychic? Like one I could talk to?
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Redrum Guest
    My Uncle Jim lives in Kentucky, has for years. Him and a bunch of his friends went on a tour of Waverly Hills one year and he said it was so freaky they couldn't finish the whole thing! I'm DYING to see! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
    My Uncle Jim lives in Kentucky, has for years. Him and a bunch of his friends went on a tour of Waverly Hills one year and he said it was so freaky they couldn't finish the whole thing! I'm DYING to see! ;-)
    I went back in 05 or 06. I can't remember. We did the 8 hour overnight investigation. They also offer half night investigations, and a daytime tour that's just the history of the place and nothing to do with the paranormal. Which one did your uncle go on? It was fairly active the night I was there. I wonder what was so freaky he couldn't deal with it? I mean, there was some activity but nothing that freaked me out that bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

marcos4k Guest

I love programs like that.. IMO some if not most shows seem staged, I would love to see raw footage, But maybe it would take to much time to invest in that, being ghosts don't make appointments?
    I dunno.
    Is there anyone here who has recently caught something (not edited) and other than orbs?
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 02-17-2017 at 10:41 AM.

I love programs like that.. IMO some if not most shows seem staged, I would love to see raw footage, But maybe it would take to much time to invest in that, being ghosts don't make appointments?
    I dunno.
    Is there anyone here who has recently caught something (not edited) and other than orbs?
    I posted a picture of an orb somewhere on here that I shot in my old house. However, some so-called experts on paranormal sites believe orbs are nothing more than dust in the air. IDK. In my case there was most def a ghost haunting that area. It tried to scare us out. Fail. I mean, it was spooky but I wouldn't move. Years earlier I saw a couple of shadow men in a doublewide trailer. They are the only entities who could have scared me out, baby. But they just hung out around my desk for a day or so and I never saw them again. BTW, I avoided my desk that day. Lol.

As far as ghosts caught on film--never seen anything I believed was real.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I posted a picture of an orb somewhere on here that I shot in my old house. However, some so-called experts on paranormal sites believe orbs are nothing more than dust in the air. IDK. In my case there was most def a ghost haunting that area. It tried to scare us out. Fail. I mean, it was spooky but I wouldn't move. Years earlier I saw a couple of shadow men in a doublewide trailer. They are the only entities who could have scared me out, baby. But they just hung out around my desk for a day or so and I never saw them again. BTW, I avoided my desk that day. Lol.

As far as ghosts caught on film--never seen anything I believed was real.
    Hi Cindy, ,I really don't believe ALL orbs are dust/dirt~ I do believe there is something to it in some cases.
    But Wow! Your house sounds like the one we owned, Crap happening all the time from the first night we moved in. Books flying off shelves, water bottles flying through the air. Bowls being swept off of the counter mainly when preparing holiday meals, Doors opening and shutting, lights going on and off, Utilities misbehaving even after having the power and gas company coming out and replacing meters, agreeing that there was nothing wrong. Sounds which sounded as if it were coming from the front of the house (living room)of what sounded like a couple men, sometimes a woman was in the mix arguing in the middle of the night-At first we thought maybe it was someone on the sidewalk bickering but there was never anyone there, All I can say is it was always an angry tone-
    Always being awakened in the night didn't help. You mentioned a shadow person? My husband (who never believed in anything, Then!) was up one night late because he worked 2nd and would always unwind when he got home, I would often fall asleep early but on this particular night, He encountered what was what he said was a black figure with what appeared to be cowboy hat on his head-
    Activity would sometimes stop for awhile then start up again.
    There is so much more that happened there in our almost 20 years..I was rather happy to say goodbye to it.
    Although we have had a few peculiar things happen in this house as well.
    I believe that what you encountered is very real, I do believe areas/neighborhoods can be haunted as well.
    Did you ever find out who it was that was haunting your house and why he was there or why that particular area of your desk?
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 02-18-2017 at 11:58 AM.

So I was headed to the stairs with my food when Sissy said, "A screaming ghost woke me up this morning."

I was like OH EM GEE! She said she came right awake--who wouldn't--and there was a blond headed woman floating right above her. She was so startled she screamed back at it and it disappeared. Poof! I felt something in this apartment, but that's the first really concrete evidence. Now here I am all along in this apartment most of the time. Ewwww. If I see it I won't be afraid. It's just the thought of bumping into that scares me.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

So I was headed to the stairs with my food when Sissy said, "A screaming ghost woke me up this morning."

I was like OH EM GEE! She said she came right awake--who wouldn't--and there was a blond headed woman floating right above her. She was so startled she screamed back at it and it disappeared. Poof! I felt something in this apartment, but that's the first really concrete evidence. Now here I am all along in this apartment most of the time. Ewwww. If I see it I won't be afraid. It's just the thought of bumping into that scares me.
    No kidding? Wow, Do you know who or what it was? History of the building?

No kidding? Wow, Do you know who or what it was? History of the building?
    I don't know anything about the building. Sissy might. We've been her since 2012. Last year she saw a man standing beside her bed. Now the woman. As I said above, I've felt things. But never seen anything straightforward. There have been numerous times when I saw movement out the corner of my eye, but when I looked nothing was there, and nothing may have been, but I wonder. Our neighbors moved in a few months ago and Sissy said the woman may have come in with them. I always thought a ghost would not go where they hadn't been while alive.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

navallint Guest
    Ghosts can follow people, it's called an attachment. That shit can get real. Spooky.

My grandmother could tell ghost stories that would make your hair stand on end. She was a backwoods appalachian midwife. she was a seer, as was her grandmother and mother. My mom would never talk about her abilities, but I was aware she could see things. She would get really quiet, and sometimes cried. I didn't get any strong abilities, but I have seen a few spirits, heard things, sensed things but nothing compared to them.

The strangest thing happened not just to me but also my brother. We were visiting my grandmother. She lived in hollor way back in the mountains , and every Sunday Mom and brother and I would go visit. Brother was 4 years older than me, I was 10 he was 14, on this occasion. There was a fence that separated the cleared hillside from a forest. We would climb the fence and chase each other. He had a hunting knife and we would throw it at the trees, trying to stick it. This went on for a few hours, jumping fence than chasing back in the woods. We were on the cleared side, stopped to catch our breaths when brother pointed at the trees. We froze, a shimmering, fog like blob was weaving in and out of the trees. We gave chase, it was like it was peeping at us. About 10 yards into the woods, brother stopped and throwed his knife. We watched as it passed thru this thing and fell to the ground. It was gone. We were getting a bit bug eyed, but crept forward seeing nothing, until we looked down. That knife was sticking in a big black snake.

Were creeped out, and baffled. With him holding the knife and me a big stick, we carried it to grannys house. She and my mother listened to our storey. Granny gave us orders to return the snake to where we found it. When we returned she explained why.
    20 years or so before she moved to the property, an old woman and her son lived there. One morning the son left to go squirrel hunting. The woman told him she would have breakfast when he returned. She went to the smoke house and was slicing ham when she heard a shot. Instantly she knew her son was dead. She threw the knife and ran from the building. A neighbour heard her screams. He found the young man. He had leaned his rifle against a fence post and jumped over. The gun had fell and went off, killing him.

Granny knew this woman, and had no reason to doubt her. They never found her knife in the smoke house. Granny said the young man had died unexpectedly and was lost between plains on the hill, and being chased by the devil. Brothers knife went through his spirit and captured the devil in the form of the snake and hopefully the young man was able to get away.
    I'm sure I have left out things, this was 50 years ago. Like I said my grandmother could spin some yarns. I know we saw something, my brother now refuses to talk about it, I'm just not sure what it was. I try to keep an open mind.

Wow. I'd be freaked, Nav.

Never had any bad experiences except with the old man who tried to scare me out of the last house we lived in together. Me and Harry the dog were the only ones sensitive to him. Harry could see him straight out, if what I observed was any evidence.

Plenty of paranormal activity in the double wide we lived in before that house. My office was in a partitioned off end of a honking big living room. A wall extended about three feet between my desk and the foyer. I had AOL dial up--God help me--with their online caller ID app. Weekday afternoons when I saw "Pay Phone" I'd drive a mile down to pick hubs up at a service station near his company. One particular day, I was in there doing something when he came marching in from the back wanting to know why I had ignored his calls. I had apparently missed the notices, I thought. Ooops. But when we looked at the caller ID none of those calls were listed. We just looked at each other. Malfunction? Maybe.

Out of the blue, he goes "Who's been here today?"

"Nobody, why?"

It seemed that as he was approaching the trailor he'd seen a man walk out the front door. I got up and we checked the front door. It was locked tight.

I thought for a moment, said, "Did he open the door first."

"No, he was just there...and disappeared, him."

He hadn't wanted to believe it was anything more than a visitor--despite it vanishing before his eyes. Typical unbeliever.

That was the last he ever talked about it, except once when he told somebody I "trusted"--re believed--in ghosts. When I reminded him he'd seen one himself, he just smiled funny and nodded.
    Last edited by cindyt; 03-11-2017 at 01:44 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I don't know anything about the building. Sissy might. We've been her since 2012. Last year she saw a man standing beside her bed. Now the woman. As I said above, I've felt things. But never seen anything straightforward. There have been numerous times when I saw movement out the corner of my eye, but when I looked nothing was there, and nothing may have been, but I wonder. Our neighbors moved in a few months ago and Sissy said the woman may have come in with them. I always thought a ghost would not go where they hadn't been while alive.
    Hi Cindy, Like Navallint said, They can move- Its funny that you brought this up at this time- As I mentioned that we lived in our previous house and I say house because it never felt like a home the whole time we where there which was close to twenty years. The creepy crap started right away- odd noises, strange smells, Things propelling across rooms...
    Unseen ppl screaming and scrapping in the night~ Spooky feelings, The whole shabang..
    We finally moved many states away and have been in this house for about 5 yrs. At first things were okay, aside from an unused bedroom that had a old tv with buttons that were hard to activate going off full blast in the middle of the night while we all slept.
    The energy here was fairly positive and I say WAS fairly positive until a couple years ago, Our kitchen gave me the willies when we first looked at the place but didn't pay too much attention to it.
    The master bedroom was the same but again I didn't pay too much attention.
    It wasn't severe just odd..My youngest daughter mentioned she had seen a young tall (we are all shorter) dark haired guy looking at our exercise bike I had in the bedroom at the time- She said it was about a second and he was gone.
    About two yrs ago, I was bringing up laundry and looked up at the door and saw a dark haired something pass the door-
    My husband was at work--> kids were gone at the time..weird.
    We have had our cars all go upside down mechanically at one time.
    I have angels, and religious knick knacks and have had those knocked over, Our cat doesn't jump because shes too heavy so I know its not that.
    And like you mentioned, Seeing things out of the corner of our eyes.
    I'm not saying its a ghost but I'm just wondering what it is? An imprint of some sort? I dunno.
    I would hate to think we brought something from that other house. Because the feelings are different than it was there-
    Who knows?
    But it sure does make us wonder.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 03-11-2017 at 03:32 PM.

I believe there is more to things than we know. Our knowledge of things is a very small fraction of what there is to know. I don't believe that what we see is all there is to things. Live-die-put in the ground-over. I don't believe that. I don't pretend to have the answers though.

That said, I enjoy going to places that are supposed to be haunted because I love getting into old buildings. I've been to a lot of them. I've never seen squat. I have a good DSLR and can create orb pictures anywhere. My wife gets mad at me because I will play the role. I'll get pictures of a ton of orbs and sort of lowly say to her....."WOW look at all the orbs" (seen on the preview screen on the back). Inevitably someone else will want to see. I play it up big time. I can't help it. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by john*thomas View Post
    I believe there is more to things than we know. Our knowledge of things is a very small fraction of what there is to know. I don't believe that what we see is all there is to things. Live-die-put in the ground-over. I don't believe that. I don't pretend to have the answers though.

That said, I enjoy going to places that are supposed to be haunted because I love getting into old buildings. I've been to a lot of them. I've never seen squat. I have a good DSLR and can create orb pictures anywhere. My wife gets mad at me because I will play the role. I'll get pictures of a ton of orbs and sort of lowly say to her....."WOW look at all the orbs" (seen on the preview screen on the back). Inevitably someone else will want to see. I play it up big time. I can't help it. LOL

I hate to tell you those aren't orbs, your camera lens needs to be cleaned,

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    LOL, no the lens is clean.

I caught what I still think are two good-sized orbs and a paranormal site said they were dust particles. Two over and under dust particles and not one anywhere else. Hmmm.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

One reason I do not like the fact we keep people alive by machine when there is no or little brain activity. It traps the spirit to the body. Plus it drains your saving account while giving you the agony of false hope.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Or it is dust, most orbs are. What happens is the camera is focused at distance A and dust is floating much closer than that which makes it out of focus, transparent looking and much bigger than it is. Usually happens with flash photography. If you take a pair of binoculars, focus on a star and then slowly change the focus you will see the same effect.

Humidity in the air can make orbs too. The only time I've ever believed something was an orb was seeing it on video and it had movement that was a definite path. Not a bug and not dust floating. It's been very rare but I've seen a couple. I've seen some with my own eyes at Waverly Hills Sanitorium.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    Humidity in the air can make orbs too. The only time I've ever believed something was an orb was seeing it on video and it had movement that was a definite path. Not a bug and not dust floating. It's been very rare but I've seen a couple. I've seen some with my own eyes at Waverly Hills Sanitorium.
    This makes sense. The ones I saw were static, so probably dust or humidity, since I live in Georgia.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    I've seen some of those also. By saying what I did above I'm NOT claiming all are dust. The vast majority are.