Page 32 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23303132333441 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 2806

Thread: Former President Donald Trump

I don't even know why I am still following the antics of this piece of garbage, but now it's being reported he told the grieving widow of one of the soldiers killed in Niger "he knew what he signed up for."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/17/politi...ier/index.html
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    I don't even know why I am still following the antics of this piece of garbage, but now it's being reported he told the grieving widow of one of the soldiers killed in Niger "he knew what he signed up for."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/17/politi...ier/index.html
    In fairness, that is the only snippet that has been reported. You can take any line from a conversation and present it on it's own, out of context, and it could seem like the most appropriate thing ever. If Trump can prove that that wasn't conversation as he says he can, then I hope he does so I'll know exactly what was said.
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

The mother and the widow and the father all say that Trump did disrespect their husband, and son and that the words he knew what he signed up for were actually what he meant it to be, and it wasn't taken out of context.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    The mother and the widow and the father all say that Trump did disrespect their husband, and son and that the words he knew what he signed up for were actually what he meant it to be, and it wasn't taken out of context.
    I saw that. And I believe them.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I think the guy just has no concept of tact or sympathy and no capacity for empathy.
    I suspect that if whatever is not near and dear to him then he can't begin to imagine why it would matter to anyone else; and likely thinks that it shouldn't matter to anyone else since it doesn't matter to him.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    I think the guy just has no concept of tact or sympathy and no capacity for empathy.
    I suspect that if whatever is not near and dear to him then he can't begin to imagine why it would matter to anyone else; and likely thinks that it shouldn't matter to anyone else since it doesn't matter to him.
    Me thinks you nailed it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I too believe them Cindy, and Yeah Jim you hit the nail right on the head for that one, I am guessing Trump was raised to believe he was special and was given a award just for participating and if he threw a tantrum he got what he wanted. He just reminds me of a big spoiled kid who knows throwing a hissy fit will get him what he wants and that whatever he says has no consequence.

Thumbs up he won

he won, he's the president, he rid us of obama, trump's the greatest. #MAGA
    pull the string!

And he's white.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I too believe them Cindy, and Yeah Jim you hit the nail right on the head for that one, I am guessing Trump was raised to believe he was special and was given a award just for participating and if he threw a tantrum he got what he wanted. He just reminds me of a big spoiled kid who knows throwing a hissy fit will get him what he wants and that whatever he says has no consequence.
    Like all of you, I too believe these people. He is a bully, my way or the highway. The kind of person who will shout you down every time, until your too exhausted to fight back. Nyah, nyah, I win ! I always win !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

This is EXACTLY it, PK. His face just LOOKS like he's a nanosecond away from throwing a tantrum to rival any three-year-old's.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    And he's white.
    RIGHT. To ME, "MAGA" stands for "make asshole go away."
    Last edited by RiaBrown; 10-21-2017 at 05:50 PM.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Quote Originally Posted by hell0kitty View Post
    Well, there's no arguing with three out four there.

I was opposed to Obama for eight years - not even counting his first campaign.
    I've come to admire the hell out of him these last several months.

Maybe I'm just fondly recalling decency, maturity and dignity in a leader of the free world since those qualities are in such stark contrast to what we're accosted with these days.

Edit: I almost forgot: decency, maturity and dignity - and not being bat-shit fucking insane.
    Last edited by JimC; 10-21-2017 at 06:28 PM.

....and tweeting every got-damned thing. Seriously. Obama never spent as much time on Twitter as Trumplestiltskin does. Obama has more class in his little finger than Trumplestiltskin has in his entire body.

"I just go here!"

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    ....and tweeting every got-damned thing. Seriously. Obama never spent as much time on Twitter as Trumplestiltskin does. Obama has more class in his little finger than Trumplestiltskin has in his entire body.
    Doesn't everybody this side of crazy and crazier?
    You know, I don't have a huge problem in general with people being crazy; but Trump is giving insanity a bad name.
    Sort of like he's doing to everything American.

Doesn't everybody this side of crazy and crazier?
    You know, I don't have a huge problem in general with people being crazy; but Trump is giving insanity a bad name.
    Sort of like he's doing to everything American.

I started liking Obama when Trumpeter's supporters started dragging him through the mud. Got watching videos of him and was impressed by how he handled himself. Loved watching him with his lady. You could really tell he loved her. On the flip side, Trump and Melania don't even look like they are together, even when their holding hands.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I started liking Obama when Trumpeter's supporters started dragging him through the mud. Got watching videos of him and was impressed by how he handled himself. Loved watching him with his lady. You could really tell he loved her. On the flip side, Trump and Melania don't even look like they are together, even when their holding hands.
    I think Melania suffers from questionable judgement in men.
    She seems to be a pretty good judge of bank accounts however, so I guess that works out OK for her.

Every time I see a straight-on face shot of her I feel like I'm looking into the eyes of a predator.
    I don't mean that to sound negative - we are predators - it's just those close-together, very forward facing eyes that strike me that way.

Quote Originally Posted by hell0kitty View Post
    Good point. Obama would totally still be President if not for Trump. I was really sad he didn't get a 3rd term like I hoped he would. LOL
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Very true Ria, I always admired Obama, that man and his family has class, dignity and respect, he didn't spend his time on twitter, he didn't spend a lot of time golfing, seems Trump, even though he said he wouldn't have time to do so, has racked up more tee time than Obama, and not to mention vacations.

Very true Ria, I always admired Obama, that man and his family has class, dignity and respect, he didn't spend his time on twitter, he didn't spend a lot of time golfing, seems Trump, even though he said he wouldn't have time to do so, has racked up more tee time than Obama, and not to mention vacations.
    He's racked up more tee time and vacation time in his first nine months than Obama did in his entire eight YEARS. Trump is just lazy. He didn't realize being president was actual WORK, and now that he knows it IS, he doesn't want to do it. So what does he do? He whines and cries about "fake news." Anything concerning him is "fake news," according to him. *rolls eyes* I've said it before and I'll say it again. I did NOT vote for him and I'll NOT vote for him again.

"I just go here!"

Your right about that, class with dignity. An eloquent speaker. Trump reminds me of Fred Flintstone .....LOUD!
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

21. 10-22-2017, 08:36 PM

His, HelloKitty has a right to her opinion without being called out.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

His, HelloKitty has a right to her opinion without being called out.

Hi Cindy, Duly noted

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post

Hi Cindy, Duly noted
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Ria, yes I agree with what you said, about him not really knowing what it means to be President, the man never really had to work hard a day in his life, he had things handed to him, I too love how he cries fake news on everything about him.. I had someone tell me that I have my head so far up Hillary's ass that I couldn't see the truth, I said fyi I didn't vote for her either, so before you assume, that I did and spew shit like that then ask first, otherwise you are just making an ass out of yourself.

McCain finally called out 45 for using "bone spurs" to dodge the draft.

I've been waiting a year for that. Good for McCain!
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

McCain finally called out 45 for using "bone spurs" to dodge the draft.

I've been waiting a year for that. Good for McCain!
    Fake bone spurs, thus; fake news.

I have decided that, for the foreseeable future, I am going to refer to 45 simply as Bonespur. #bonespur
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

I have decided that, for the foreseeable future, I am going to refer to 45 simply as Bonespur. #bonespur
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

*45* & his supporter’s are STILL a nasty batch embarrassment for the U.S. —->Just sayin.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 10-24-2017 at 04:22 PM.

[COLOR=#1d2129][FONT=Helvetica]I have decided that, for the foreseeable future, I am going to refer to 45 simply as Bonespur.
    I think that we need to show an appropriate measure of respect.

That's President Bonespur.

32. 10-24-2017, 07:26 PM

I think that we need to show an appropriate measure of respect.

That's President Bonespur.
    True & What really bothers me is the scuz factor with this guy.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 10-25-2017 at 09:26 AM.

34. 10-25-2017, 02:31 PM

Quote Originally Posted by vlad View Post
    Nostradamus predicted world war three and that America would destroy itself. It hope it doesn't come to that. I have a lot of American friends. Not sure how a greasemonkey in a bad wig would be voted in?? I'm not American and I generally despise politicians of any variety. I did like Obama for a few reasons. Trump is an asshat in my opinion and dangerously ignorant to the populace in general.
    Yeah, it was supposed to happen in the 90s.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    True & What really bothers me is the scuz factor with this guy.
    Me, too!!!! And the fact that he thinks it's OKAY to "grab women by the p*ssy."

"I just go here!"

Why is this *&(&%$$ still in office?
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

Don't know...he needs impeached and thrown out on his ass. Pence, too. Don't have to worry about Bannon, he's already gone. Trump's clique is dropping like flies....

"I just go here!"

After everything thats been coming out this week about the Clinton Foundations dealings with Russia while Hillary was secretary of state (uranium one deal) and her campaign paying money that produced the dirty dossier on Trump, I don't know who is more impeachable at the moment (I mean if Hillary had won). I hate em all at this point.
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

I don't like Trump, scary. Hillary, I wouldn't trust her. So who would you put in office ?

41. 10-26-2017, 05:27 PM

Quote Originally Posted by vlad View Post
    Ronald McDonald would be a better option. Less of a clown than Donald
    LOL So true !

I want Obama back.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Well, let's think this through and apply some recently used logic.

A number of people voted for Trump - I mean President Bonespur - because he's a billionaire business man and they thought he would run the country like a business.
    I nominate Karla Kush.

He has two twitter accounts. I'm following one to keep up with his hissy fits.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Yes, bring Obama Back, he was a human being.

He has two twitter accounts. I'm following one to keep up with his hissy fits.
    One of them is his personal account and that is the one he throws his Twitter-tantrums on and the other is the official account of the President. The First Lady has an official Twitter, too.

"I just go here!"

So Manafort and Gates have been arrested. And Papadopoulos has pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/30/politi...der/index.html
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

So Manafort and Gates have been arrested. And Papadopoulos has pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.

This funny coming at a time when Trump is bashing Hill for her Russian connection. Hypocrites. I hope all of them get long time in slam. But that's too much to hope for.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I hope this is the beginning of the end for this *&^%$
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

So what's that got to do with President Bonespur?

He doesn't know those guys.
    Never met them; wouldn't know then from Adam.

In fact, they are not at all the kind of people that he would even associate with.
    Ever.

Anybody who says that he knows anything about those guys or their obviously improper, illegal and inexcusable, un-American type dealings is just outright lying through their teeth because the anti-American, anti-progressive, anti-truth, anti-decency, Communist Tool Of Putin, American - no, global; media is putting them up to it with their ridiculous fake news.

He's never been within 1000 miles of those guys, honest.
    Who you gonna believe - guys like that or the President of the United States?

What's more - he can prove it; so just let it go and forget about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I don't like Trump, scary. Hillary, I wouldn't trust her. So who would you put in office ?
    I'm hoping this past election cycle will be a wake up call to both parties to stop being so damn partisan and actually run someone electable. No way Trump wins against anyone but Bernie and Hillary.
    --McCourt

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    Yes, bring Obama Back, he was a human being.
    Me, too!!!! And the fact that he thinks it's OKAY to "grab women by the p*ssy."
    Quote Originally Posted by duchessmary View Post
    Why is this *&(&%$$ still in office?
    Don't know...he needs impeached and thrown out on his ass. Pence, too. Don't have to worry about Bannon, he's already gone. Trump's clique is dropping like flies....
    I want Obama back.
    ^^^ WORD^^^ Every single part. Like him or not (I love him), President Obama represents, and still does, love, unity, dignity, grace, empathy and such human warmth.

The Orange Anus is like that turd that just keeps floating, but hopefully not for long... I'm sure that gold toilet he loves to brag about is powerful enough to suck it down permanently.

LOVING Robert Mueller! Drip, drip, drip....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Even if this is the beginning of the end, it took a couple years to get Nixon out of office.

But yes, it could be the beginning. We can hope...
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset