Page 18 of 57 FirstFirst ... 9161718192027 ... LastLast

Thread: Former President Donald Trump

Cynful - If there is an award for spot on posts, you and your source need to share it!!!! DT is a perpetual 13 year old who has had absolutely no training in manners. Had he not been in this race at all, I think we would have heard a lot more about policies, etc. Granted both sides have played this ball, but I'm pretty sure DT threw it first. As I hear time and time again from DT supports, "....but Benghazi!" I mean, seriously? It just makes me sad.

the fact that Billary had a marriage contract doesn't give them the right to brag about a long marriage. I mean seriously how many days have they actually spent together?
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

First of all, I don't see what a married couple's status has to do with anything, until someone brings it up. I have a hard time believing it truly has any bearing on a person's ability to do their job. He better be sure what he's doing before he calls the kettle black.
    I'm pretty sure history will bear this out. There seem to be few truly happy marriages in the White House in modern history, yet a lot of important things were accomplished. With all of the hooha we've learned about FDR, yet he saved this country from disaster, can one imagine not electing him? Lady Bird (and Jackie) put up with a lot of shit, but LBJ helped push this country into the 20th Century. If infidelity wasn't brought up as something that makes a person unfit, no one (except the principles involved) would care. EXPERIENCE, LOGIC, CAREFUL THOUGHT and a COOL HEAD are the important things in this election. But smoke screens are easier.

I don't see infidelity as an issue or an indication of how someone might do any given job.

Besides, Trump isn't talking about Hillary's infidelity but about Bill's.
    Can there even be a larger non-issue?

Just IMO - if there is infidelity in any marriage or partnership and the two partners decide to deal with it however; then it has been dealt with and really isn't anybody else's business.

I used to think maybe it was a measure of character; I really don't think that any more for various reasons. It certainly isn't a measure of how well someone might do a job.

Trump is just being Trump - trying to be sensational and incite the majority of his followers to judgement by appealing to baser instincts and low-end intellects.

I just want it to be over already!!
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    I just want it to be over already!!
    Yeah - I suspect that most of the civilized world would second that.

On a related note - there's a story floating about that on this Tuesday, Julian Assange will issue a statement that will "finish" Hillary. Damn I hope that's true. I also hope that he'll do the same thing again on Wednesday for Trump.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/10/02...ay-will-finish

This is not only brilliantly funny; it's also a pretty accurate depiction of what actually happened during the debate.

Sincerely yours,
    Upset

It would be great if both candidates got disqualified from the race and we either get to start over or Pence and Kaine can take over.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    It would be great if both candidates got disqualified from the race and we either get to start over or Pence and Kaine can take over.
    I kind of favor the "start over" option.
    Maybe we could let everybody in the country who's of age have a shot at it. Just draw straws or do the "paper-rock-scissors" thing until we have a winner. Could it really get much worse than what we have now?

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Yeah - I suspect that most of the civilized world would second that.

On a related note - there's a story floating about that on this Tuesday, Julian Assange will issue a statement that will "finish" Hillary. Damn I hope that's true. I also hope that he'll do the same thing again on Wednesday for Trump.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/10/02...ay-will-finish
    Well I'm not holding my breath but that guy needs to serve his time for that rape instead of hiding like a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Well if the reports are true (which is doubtful), Hillary is about to die so her VP pick should at least have something to do. Of course, I don't for a second believe that she's going to win, so he's safe.
    Minerva

The ONLY thing that's going to die is Dump's fantasy that he's going to be POTUS. EVER.

The Orange Anus... what A VILE, REPULSIVE, DISGUSTING piece of GARBAGE he is...

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/07/politi...gar/index.html
    Last edited by Cynful; 10-07-2016 at 08:01 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

The only thing that will surprise me about the latest Trump revelation is that some people will be surprised by it.

And I don't think that this is in any way close to being the worst about the guy we'll hear or the worst that we'll learn about him; those things will come out bit by bit one after another after he's elected.

Personal opinions and suspicions follow...

And I suspect that he holds all "average" people in the same high regard that he does women. Unless you're rich, powerful, privileged, etc.; he probably thinks you shouldn't be breathing the same air that he does. Probably the only value that he sees in "common" people is their ability to vote for him. Yet "common" people are lining up to vote for him as if this mogul somehow understands whatever plight they might identify as their own; as if this wealthier than God, "I think I'll fly to Paris for dinner", born rich egomaniac actually cares about what working stiffs go through daily and will try to be their champion when it's time for the talking to end and the work to begin.

It's absolutely, freaking crazy.

I predict that before this guy leaves the political arena; he will essentially say that people are stupid - even those, maybe especially those; who support him. He will voice his complete disdain for "ordinary" people.

If he does it tomorrow; people will still vote for him; but I'm not so sure that his candidacy will survive this latest disclosure.

What surprises me are the supposedly salt of the earth people who support him. Some of my friends of over 40 years support him and I just do not understand how they can justify his nastiness.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

The countdown is ON... 3... 2... 1..., until his head literally explodes tomorrow night... next debate anyone??? Here he is... Diarrhrea Dump, flailing and failing miserably as he issues the most phony "apology" ever seen. The orange shit stain trying to erase his own skidmarks... just more "but Bill"... "but Hillary" .

What a YUUUUUGGGGGEEEE LOSER:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/08/us...p-apology.html
    Last edited by Cynful; 10-08-2016 at 05:52 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

I think that some of you are going to have to start getting used to the idea (as I did when Obama won) that you're going to be unhappy with our new President.
    Minerva

I think that some of you are going to have to start getting used to the idea (as I did when Obama won) that you're going to be unhappy with our new President.
    Nothing new to us old-timers... I personally think Trump did himself in this weekend.
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

17. 10-08-2016, 12:37 PM
    Reason
    Mistake

gottaqhfilly Guest
    Well I'm not holding my breath but that guy needs to serve his time for that rape instead of hiding like a bitch.

Sweden has given over the country to muslim invaders to rape and kill at will. Why the hard on for the native white guy?

Well if the reports are true (which is doubtful), Hillary is about to die so her VP pick should at least have something to do. Of course, I don't for a second believe that she's going to win, so he's safe.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    What surprises me are the supposedly salt of the earth people who support him. Some of my friends of over 40 years support him and I just do not understand how they can justify his nastiness.
    Oh I hear you cindy....and I don't understand.

Yeah - pretty puzzling. I get that some people will vote for him just because the other "real" choice is Hillary. I could have been in that camp if I could consider him a half way serious or acceptable candidate rather than just a joke at best or a tyrant in the making at worst. Around here he is incredibly popular with older people (65+). A lot of those folks might not be too bothered by the latest - that was pretty normal back in the day - "boys being boys" and what not. But hey, he apologized - even said he would strive to "be a better man"; so all should be right again in the addled-minded world of the true, unapologetic Trump supporters.

LOL - two things:

1) Understatement of the millennium!

2) I don't often see a statement that just cannot be argued with; you've certainly made one with that.

So I'm curious - will the Republicans now try to repudiate him? Will they be "truly shocked" by statements and behavior that don't strike me as being at all surprising? They had months to hear the nonsensical, rabble rousing invective of this cretin; after all of that they "tapped" him - "he's our guy that will be our President"; they said. So now will they try to back away from that just because he's been heard saying things that are far more in keeping within his already demonstrated character than from outside of it?

The next few days will be interesting as things develop.

Some of the reps are calling for him to step down and Pence has distanced himself.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

he wont step down, so what can the RNC do? this whole election has me sick to my stomach. i hate both of them. ugh. this sucks

We can look for more wars, more offshoring, more income inequality, among others.

Any bets on whether HRC is eager to fight the Russians to show her mettle? Will she be surprised when she finds that Russians are a much more formidable foe than anything the U.S. has encountered in the last 30 years?

I'd rather have a liar than a sexual predator for a president.
    Last edited by cindyt; 10-08-2016 at 06:05 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

As so many people predicted, there's more, and here's some of it... ANOTHER recording, and it's the epitome of GROSS.
    Dump is SICK, SICK, SICK... VOMIT.

Donald Trump to Howard Stern: It's okay to call my daughter a 'piece of ass'...

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/08/politics/trump-on-howard-stern/index.html

Last edited by Cynful; 10-08-2016 at 06:48 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

He's going to stick out long enough to lose in a massive landsllde and then get to feel emasculated by a woman who beats him. Karma payback for all the crap he's said about women....

He should have picked Stern as a running mate - they compliment each other perfectly.

So his own daughter is a "piece of ass" - I guess that's somewhat literal; he being nothing but an ass.

Some people think this guy should be the President - all along I've found that even more incomprehensible than people wanting Obama elected - twice - much more so now than before.

Given the choice; I have to say that I'd now gladly vote for Obama before I would either of the two being offered up by our two main parties.

Absolutely unbelievable what we have come to. Everybody should just say "screw it" and stay the hell home on election day.

Some of the reps are calling for him to step down and Pence has distanced himself.
    Being a former Hoosier and still have friends and family there, I know that Pence is a control freak piece of work, He has done nothing for Indiana and would do even less for this country..He swings whatever way he thinks will make him look good all in the name of power..including "distancing" himself when the crap hits the fan..Turncoat comes to mind..
    Mitch Daniels had more professionalism in politics in his little pinky than Pence has in his whole pinch faced body.
    After all Trump has said and done, attacking almost everyone and everything, Comments that go far beyond "Telling it like it is" Not to mention his bizarre behavior..
    I am constantly baffled how anyone can support Trump and his little minion Pence.
    JMO
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 10-08-2016 at 07:52 PM.

He should have picked Stern as a running mate - they compliment each other perfectly.

So his own daughter is a "piece of ass" - I guess that's somewhat literal; he being nothing but an ass.

Some people think this guy should be the President - all along I've found that even more incomprehensible than people wanting Obama elected - twice - much more so now than before.

Given the choice; I have to say that I'd now gladly vote for Obama before I would either of the two being offered up by our two main parties.

Absolutely unbelievable what we have come to. Everybody should just say "screw it" and stay the hell home on election day.
    JimC, yes... a chip off the good old ass indeed. I cannot even begin to imagine what Ivanka thinks about everything her father has said about her, much less his physical overtures. It was just plain flat WEIRD at the RNC when he kept Melania at arm's length, giving her what amounted to a zero affection 'buddy' hug and quick peck, while literally pawing Ivanka below the waist, something a man might do with a girlfriend or love interest, NOT his own daughter. Very sick and extremely inappropriate behavior from a father. Just GROSS.

Speaking only for myself, I will definitely be voting... no way on earth I would ever stay home and sit this election out. I ALWAYS vote and always will, but IMHO, this is now more important than ever. I know many people don't like Hillary, but looking at the big picture here, there is NO WAY in hell our country, or the world, can survive electing someone like Trump. A POTUS and world leader who thinks he is entitled to do whatever he wants, including grabbing women, forcing his advances on them, not paying taxes for eighteen years... the list goes on and on and on. There is EVERYTHING wrong with this sick orange sociopathic freak and I HATE him with all my being. #NeverDump...Not in a million years. MY God. NO. NO. NO.

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    Being a former Hoosier and still have friends and family there, I know that Pence is a control freak piece of work, He has done nothing for Indiana and would do even less for this country..He swings whatever way he thinks will make him look good all in the name of power..including "distancing" himself when the crap hits the fan..Turncoat comes to mind..
    Mitch Daniels had more professionalism in politics in his little pinky than Pence has in his whole pinch faced body.
    After all Trump has said and done, attacking almost everyone and everything, Comments that go far beyond "Telling it like it is" Not to mention his bizarre behavior..
    I am constantly baffled how anyone can support Trump and his little minion Pence.
    JMO
    Yep, Dump and Dump lite. Pencel Dick... the slimy little worm who wants it to be 1950 again. The sanctimonious asshole who said that the "infirm" (meaning women), must be protected from their own decisions. The repulsive pig who signed a bill requiring the women of Indiana to bury or cremate the remains of their miscarriages. WTF?????????

If you should be so inclined, give a ring to his office to update him on your menstrual cycle, since he's got "advice" he wants to share with us women folk. Gosh Pencel Dick, I'm SO confused... what do you think about this clotting I'm having? Should I make "arrangements"?

https://www.facebook.com/Periods-for...5501973618299/

Dump and Pencel Dick... two disgusting turds... get RID of them. #FlushBig2016
    Last edited by Cynful; 10-09-2016 at 09:47 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post

Yep, Dump and Dump lite. Pencel Dick... the slimy little worm who wants it to be 1950 again. The sanctimonious asshole who said that the "infirm" (meaning women), must be protected from their own decisions. The repulsive pig who signed a bill requiring the women of Indiana to bury or cremate the remains of their miscarriages. WTF?????????
    Yes.Thats him alright! Scungle bag all the way! I've tried to stay away from this thread, But when I see some comments who say Pence should be a POTUS option, Obviously (I hope) they do not know what he stands for-
    After this latest Trump mishegas, He claims he is distancing himself, Not true I'm sure-
    Birds of a feather. Power is like a drug to him. JMO

I don't believe he's a sexual predator - not even close. I'm surprised that so many of you females are ready to believe that Donald Trump is the only male on the planet who has ever made rude comments about women. The fact that Hillary has, time after time after time, broken the law, gotten people killed, etc. and you're ready for her to be the President of the United States over someone who hurt someone's feelings. I mean I think we all need to grow up.
    Minerva

I don't believe he's the only male on the planet who's ever made rude comments about women. That doesn't make it ok that he said it. It doesn't make it ok that other men say it. The fact that he's a presidential candidate makes it even worse. I don't want a man who encourages men to "grab women by the pussy" and says it's ok for someone to refer to his daughter as "a piece of ass" to be my president for far more reasons that those comments.
    And no, I'm not a Hilary supporter either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Even so Hillary stuck with Bill regardless on the numerous sexual misconduct allegations, here we are hemming up Cosby for the same thing.

I think when either one gets in there we are screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    I don't believe he's the only male on the planet who's ever made rude comments about women. That doesn't make it ok that he said it. It doesn't make it ok that other men say it. The fact that he's a presidential candidate makes it even worse. I don't want a man who encourages men to "grab women by the pussy" and says it's ok for someone to refer to his daughter as "a piece of ass" to be my president for far more reasons that those comments.
    I agree that its not okay. These are the choices and what he did was unacceptable and distasteful but it didn't put our country at risk and its not illegal.
    Minerva

Ditto
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I had same thoughts. just because "all men do it" doesn't make it right! why would you even talk about women that way? fuck off jerk wads, that's why we still have sexual assaults, rape, misogyny, etc because, "oh boys will be boys". i always wonder, are parents
    teaching their boys to be respectful the way they teach girls to take care of themselves etc? no it's still the same jock shit

Quote Originally Posted by PiggyTx View Post
    I had same thoughts. just because "all men do it" doesn't make it right! why would you even talk about women that way? fuck off jerk wads, that's why we still have sexual assaults, rape, misogyny, etc because, "oh boys will be boys". i always wonder, are parents
    teaching their boys to be respectful the way they teach girls to take care of themselves etc? no it's still the same jock shit
    Did you see what George Takei tweeted? He said, "When Trump says, 'it's just locker room talk', he defending the very culture that normalizes sexual assault on women."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Did you see what George Takei tweeted? He said, "When Trump says, 'it's just locker room talk', he defending the very culture that normalizes sexual assault on women."
    ITA A friend from my hometown posed the question on FB "If no one was upset with what the author wrote in Fifty Shades of Gray why is everyone upset at Trump for his comments?" Duh. So I go "Nasty is nasty whether it's fiction or locker room talk. Point black and period."
    Last edited by cindyt; 10-09-2016 at 08:30 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

ITA A friend from my hometown posed the question on FB "If no one was upset with what the author wrote in Fifty Shades of Gray why is everyone upset at Trump for his comments?" Duh. So I go "Nasty is nasty whether it's fiction or locker room talk. Point black and period."
    Yes, I saw this meme on FB also. It's comparing apples to oranges. The books/movie are fiction. What The Donald said he did or tried doing is real life. He's a sick mofo. All women, including his wife and daughters are nothing but objects to him. He doesn't respect women, not by a long shot.

Bill Clinton, primary psychopath and known serial sexual predator, enjoyed overwhelming public support after his disgusting acts that disgraced and tarnished his office. Those who supported him, saying these misdeeds didn't impeded his ability to perform his duties, lost any credibility to judge Donald Trump.

And Hillary Clinton used all her Ivy League-educated legal guile to trash the credibility of a twelve-year-old rape victim (who was rendered infertile by the crime) so that she could get her rapist client off and a bump to her career. She's an ugly and awful person, and if there were any sort of justice in this world, it would be her mouthpieces who lost their jobs to the offshoring she'll promote and their children to the useless wars she'll start.

I don't remember reading anything about Bill Clinton condoning sexual assault or saying it was ok for someone to call his daughter "a piece of ass," furthermore there's scuttlebutt about a tape with him using the n-word. I don't like Hillary either. They're both deplorable.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post

Dump and Pencel Dick... two disgusting turds... get RID of them. #FlushBig2016
    Wow, fifth post in a row where you resort to grade schooling name calling. To be honest, it undermines the argument you are trying to make. Anyway, the rise of Trump is on the back of the inept career politicians that people are so sick of. If Trump was a career politician who spent 30 years in the making you wouldn't be finding these kinds of skeletons in his closet. Let's say any one of you decided today you wanted to be president, what kind skeletons might be found looking back 10 - 15, 20 years? Some of you have graveyards, I know I have my fair share. On the surface, of course I don't condone what he said but in a perceived private conversation between two alphas I'm not surprised at all. I've been around a lot of wealthy male celebrities and strange women throw themselves at them all of the time. I was back stage once with Michael Hutchence from INXS and 2 gorgeous groupie women nearly forced him into a bathroom with them (he didn't put up too much of a fight). Can you imagine the private conversations he might have had with someone as experienced with this kind of thing as him?

The question people focus on right now is "how can you support Trump?", the real question should be "how is it that Trump can be a presidential nominee?" and the answer to that is an indictment of how fucked up politics and career politicians are and Hillary is at the front of that line.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    Wow, fifth post in a row where you resort to grade schooling name calling. To be honest, it undermines the argument you are trying to make. Anyway, the rise of Trump is on the back of the inept career politicians that people are so sick of. If Trump was a career politician who spent 30 years in the making you wouldn't be finding these kinds of skeletons in his closet. Let's say any one of you decided today you wanted to be president, what kind skeletons might be found looking back 10 - 15, 20 years? Some of you have graveyards, I know I have my fair share. On the surface, of course I don't condone what he said but in a perceived private conversation between two alphas I'm not surprised at all. I've been around a lot of wealthy male celebrities and strange women throw themselves at them all of the time. I was back stage once with Michael Hutchence from INXS and 2 gorgeous groupie women nearly forced him into a bathroom with them (he didn't put up too much of a fight). Can you imagine the private conversations he might have had with someone as experienced with this kind of thing as him?

The question people focus on right now is "how can you support Trump?", the real question should be "how is it that Trump can be a presidential nominee?" and the answer to that is an indictment of how fucked up politics and career politicians are and Hillary is at the front of that line.
    Quite well said!
    Minerva

gottaqhfilly Guest
    killary is not just a liar. She is a thief, a traitor with blood on her hands and an enabler for a real sexual predator. She is a degenerate clump of smegma. EVIL.

Rule 4, Pauli, per Post #891. Cynful can post whatever she wants as long as she doesn't break the rules. I see your post isn't without vulgarity.

gottaqhfilly, as far as I'm concerned they are the twins of evil, but I could never support a summer squash who goes around grabbing hoohaas. Hillary may be all kinds things, including a killer, but rape is a kind of death too.
    Last edited by cindyt; 10-10-2016 at 12:51 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I'd say it's a totally different matter if women are "throwing themselves" at you. It's consensual at that point.

I don't know if Bill "took liberties" with women or if it was all consensual - I never voted for him or supported him anyway so his sexual escapades would have been irrelevant to me in terms of my opinion as to his suitability for the office.

I also think that if anyone gropes or grabs someone else in a sexual or sexually suggestive manner and that behavior isn't being obviously encouraged and welcomed that it is a sexual assault.

Now there are no millionaires, billionaires or movie stars hanging out where I hang out; but I have never in my life heard any guy brag about being able to grope women at will whether they welcomed it and reciprocated or not. That's not locker room talk - that's like bragging that you beat your wife or some random person on the street and got away with it.

"She's got legs all the way up to heaven."
    "Look at the rack on her!"
    "She's built like a brick shithouse."

That's the kind of "locker room" talk I've heard - not, "I can grope her all I want - she can't\won't do anything about it."

And that brings me to this:

Even if you could do it and get away with it; what kind of guy would do such a thing?
    I can find a partner who would welcome a sensual touch; for someone to take pleasure in doing it uninvited - and to brag about it - screams serious psychological and emotional issues to me; and that's no small matter even for a Mr. Joe Average; much less for a Presidential candidate.

Our friend suertoFW got it almost right up-thread when he referred to this guy as "a perpetual 13 year old". I'd say he's more like a perpetual delinquent who has graduated to big boy misbehavior.

This guy is even worse than I thought.
    My very low opinion of him was obviously too high.

I'd say it's a totally different matter if women are "throwing themselves" at you. It's consensual at that point.

I don't know if Bill "took liberties" with women or if it was all consensual - I never voted for him or supported him anyway so his sexual escapades would have been irrelevant to me in terms of my opinion as to his suitability for the office.

I also think that if anyone gropes or grabs someone else in a sexual or sexually suggestive manner and that behavior isn't being obviously encouraged and welcomed that it is a sexual assault.

Now there are no millionaires, billionaires or movie stars hanging out where I hang out; but I have never in my life heard any guy brag about being able to grope women at will whether they welcomed it and reciprocated or not. That's not locker room talk - that's like bragging that you beat your wife or some random person on the street and got away with it.

"She's got legs all the way up to heaven."
    "Look at the rack on her!"
    "She's built like a brick shithouse."

That's the kind of "locker room" talk I've heard - not, "I can grope her all I want - she can't\won't do anything about it."

And that brings me to this:

Even if you could do it and get away with it; what kind of guy would do such a thing?
    I can find a partner who would welcome a sensual touch; for someone to take pleasure in doing it uninvited - and to brag about it - screams serious psychological and emotional issues to me; and that's no small matter even for a Mr. Joe Average; much less for a Presidential candidate.

Our friend suertoFW got it almost right up-thread when he referred to this guy as "a perpetual 13 year old". I'd say he's more like a perpetual delinquent who has graduated to big boy misbehavior.

This guy is even worse than I thought.
    My very low opinion of him was obviously too high.
    Well said, Jim, well said.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I honestly feel like most of the "they both suck" people are actually closet Trump supporters hoping to keep the turnout low on Election Day; they're trying to get across the narrative that both candidates - not just the sociopath they've gotten in bed with - are ridiculous choices, when in fact the decision is an obvious one for a thinking person.

Since the Notorious HRC's victory is a foregone conclusion at this point, I am looking at the next few weeks in a purely theatrical way. I will be curious to see how long it takes for a groping victim to come forward.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

You completely missed my point which is probably my fault. Celebrities who have women throw themselves at them start to formulate opinions of women in general. Probably without realizing their doing it. It is kind of an entitled feeling in regards to their own superiority over other men. It is what makes Ray Rice think it is OK to knock his fiance out in an elevator and what makes Bill Clinton justify getting a blow job in the oval office during business hours. Just ask Bill Cosby if he believes he committed a crime, or even OJ Simpson for that matter. The examples are endless. By anyone of those examples I'd say Trump was rather tame even though the bar on that is pretty low.
    Last edited by Paulination; 10-11-2016 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    I honestly feel like most of the "they both suck" people are actually closet Trump supporters hoping to keep the turnout low on Election Day; they're trying to get across the narrative that both candidates - not just the sociopath they've gotten in bed with - are ridiculous choices, when in fact the decision is an obvious one for a thinking person.

Since the Notorious HRC's victory is a foregone conclusion at this point, I am looking at the next few weeks in a purely theatrical way. I will be curious to see how long it takes for a groping victim to come forward.
    I'm thinking...Perhaps you are right. JMO
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 10-11-2016 at 10:28 AM.