Page 20 of 57 FirstFirst ... 11181920212229 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 2806

Thread: Former President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    I read that as well and at this point after seeing his ignorant responses toward ....Um, everything or everyone who opposes him- He has always been a disgusting "human being" But Marlee Matlin inncident and his machete mouth disgusts me even more. I just wish he would fade away...Quickly!
    Further more, Wish Karma would visit this POS and FAST! JMO
    As a deaf woman, me too.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

??Mankind must put an end to war ?? or war will put an end to mankind. ? John F. Kennedy

??No government is perfect. One of the chief virtues of a democracy, however, is that its defects are always visible and under democratic processes can be pointed out and corrected.? Harry S. Truman

"Grab them by the p****. You can do anything" Donald J. Trump

Some people are still going to vote for this guy.

Incredible...
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    “Mankind must put an end to war — or war will put an end to mankind. ” John F. Kennedy

“No government is perfect. One of the chief virtues of a democracy, however, is that its defects are always visible and under democratic processes can be pointed out and corrected.” Harry S. Truman

Incredible...
    He called Hillary a "nasty woman," and now it's their battle cry.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

“Mankind must put an end to war — or war will put an end to mankind. ” John F. Kennedy.
    Meanwhile, HRC is seemingly eager for war with Russia, and at the least is intent on starting a new Cold War with that country.

Can someone explain this because m not getting the logic..at all..

People who cry foul at Hillary's defense of a rapist..say nothing...absolutely nada...on Trumps viewpoint of grabbing women's by their "ahem" area, and his attitude toward women in general, what he said about his daughter and now Jr #1 actually defended him with "that's what men do" I don't get it..

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcP View Post

People who cry foul at Hillary's defense of a rapist..say nothing...absolutely nada...on Trumps viewpoint of grabbing women's by their "ahem" area, and his attitude toward women in general, what he said about his daughter and now Jr #1 actually defended him with "that's what men do" I don't get it..
    The logic is: there isn't any. To those people he hasn't, nor ever will do, anything wrong. It's amazing in it's absolute stupidity.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    The logic is: there isn't any. To those people he hasn't, nor ever will do, anything wrong. It's amazing in it's absolute stupidity.
    It certainly is. Absolutely unbelievable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

"Jr." is a juvenile-ish slut-whore just like his dad.
    Jmo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangitbawb View Post
    This election has seriously made me question having a FB account. I never new I could be acquainted with so many racist and homophobic people. It didn't seem that bad when Obama ran for the 2nd term, but then again you didn't have a candidate standing up and saying all the ugly things Trump has been saying. I'm pretty disgusted, I've never witnessed anything this polarizing...
    Same here. So many of my so-called friends are backing Trump. Some of them I've been friends with since school. Oh, well, if I have to lose friends over it, so be it. I refuse to back a racist, bigoted, sexual predator.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Yeah Jill dropped out and backed Trump.

You have Gary Johnson, and Evan McMullin, I don't think Bernie has officially dropped out yet.
    I hadn't heard anything about that. Bernie, from what I understand, HAS officially dropped out. Hillary rigged the elections so that he wouldn't have any votes. It's sad, he was the most promising candidate we had. Hubby and I both agreed to vote for him.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    And yet he still looks stupid. Photoshopped or not, you can't Photoshop out his stupidity on his face. Sorry.

ITA

I had a high school mate who posted that she didn't care what he did he still had her vote. I guess that includes his allegedly calling deaf actress Marilee Maitin retarded because she rejected his sexual advances during her time on The Apprentice. What a pig.
    He IS a pig. I have stronger words than that, but dammit I'm too drunk to type them.
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

If boorish behavior didn't matter for Bill Clinton (both during his candidacy and while he was in office, including grabbing a flight attendant by her 'ahem' area), then boorish talk doesn't matter for Trump.

And I strongly suspect that if Trump were the Democratic candidate this year, the sanctimonious types who suspended their high and mighty morality during the Clinton era would hold altogether different views.

I can't speak for anyone else and refuse to point fingers, but I do not make a "habit of suspending my high and mighty morality." What is right is right and what is wrong is wrong, whether it relates to Hillary, Trump, Bill, or the obscure.
    Last edited by cindyt; 10-22-2016 at 10:29 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I guess beside calling Marlee Matlin retarted, Selma Hayek just came out mentioning how Trump twisted a rejection from her in the Enquirer..She turned him down for a date and his rebuttal was to say she was fat and short- If this is true,Trump really doesn't take rejection well now does he?

Not living in the U.S. , it's hard to understand why people dislike H.C. so much but if Maxster's comment is right , then it really doesn't matter how sleazy Trump is or Bill was , as if it's a question of war you're up against , then the candidate who isn't for war is surely the better ?

Quote Originally Posted by artymorty View Post
    Not living in the U.S. , it's hard to understand why people dislike H.C. so much but if Maxster's comment is right , then it really doesn't matter how sleazy Trump is or Bill was , as if it's a question of war you're up against , then the candidate who isn't for war is surely the better ?
    You'd have to be a bloody idiot to want a war.

I think Trump would come closer to that.
    The guy will probably decide that we need to invade Canada over ownership of the Great Lakes or something.

His more ardent followers will of course agree.

I've developed a new theory in just the last few minutes.

It's all a conspiracy.

Trump is in on it; Hillary is in on it.
    Key Republican and Democratic leaders are in on it.

It was decided that now is the time to elect a woman President and that Hillary is that woman.
    With his cooperation, the Republicans fielded Trump; knowing that a Hillary victory would be practically guaranteed.

I think the whole lot of of them are stunned at this stage to see how much support Trump still has after doing things that would have meant political death for anyone else.

You'd have to be a bloody idiot to want a war.

I think Trump would come closer to that.
    The guy will probably decide that we need to invade Canada over ownership of the Great Lakes or something.

His more ardent followers will of course agree.

I've developed a new theory in just the last few minutes.

It's all a conspiracy.

Trump is in on it; Hillary is in on it.
    Key Republican and Democratic leaders are in on it.

It was decided that now is the time to elect a woman President and that Hillary is that woman.
    With his cooperation, the Republicans fielded Trump; knowing that a Hillary victory would be practically guaranteed.

I think the whole lot of of them are stunned at this stage to see how much support Trump still has after doing things that would have meant political death for anyone else.

Do you think that's why there are so many rumours swirling about that Trump doesn't want to win ?

Quote Originally Posted by artymorty View Post
    Do you think that's why there are so many rumours swirling about that Trump doesn't want to win ?
    I've wondered all along if maybe he had a bet with some other billionaires that American society has reached the point that he could say outrageous things and make grand, sweeping statements (Make America great again!) while offering nothing of substance and that people would still vote for him.

If that is so, then he's obviously winning the bet.

As a mostly conservative guy; if you had told me a year ago that I would vote for Hillary Clinton I would have just laughed and shook my head. It's telling that I now feel that an overwhelming landside victory for Clinton - one of historic proportions - is our best hope.

I think that over the last few months he has come to believe his own nonsensical message - that's to be expected of someone who's only ideology is one of self promotion - he is the #1 Trump supporter; I think now that he does want to win; and that he has no idea what he'll do next if that should come to pass; nor does he care.

“Mankind must put an end to war — or war will put an end to mankind. ” John F. Kennedy

“No government is perfect. One of the chief virtues of a democracy, however, is that its defects are always visible and under democratic processes can be pointed out and corrected.” Harry S. Truman

Incredible...
    This is cute but I just have to wonder what might have been heard in a private conversation between JFK and RFK as they compare notes on how they tag teamed Marilyn Monroe.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    This is cute but I just have to wonder what might have been heard in a private conversation between JFK and RFK as they compare notes on how they tag teamed Marilyn Monroe.
    Or what Teddy said in the car? "Wait here, here's a raincoat, I'll be right back"

So now that the FBI have a warrant to search the e mails (according to Daily Mail ) does that mean Trump will move ahead in the votes ?

Unfortunately, it will tighten the race.

Everything that Trump has allegedly done to women and his apparent general attitude towards them, Hillary is the same when it comes to her and this country. She's surrounded by scum and has found a way to make a 7 figure income through her office with Bill as her tool. You don't pay Bill Clinton 500,000 for a twenty minute speech to hear his pearls of wisdom, you pay it as a front for access to Hillary and her office.

She's a compulsive liar, un-convicted felon, greedy power obsessive women and I hope these emails finally derail her.

I have a problem with nasty people and that seems to be Trumpsters on my FB timeline. That's a fact. And it was a fact before the video and the sexual assault accusations. If you have even a polite difference of opinion they will eat your lunch. To me that doesn't bid well if he wins and it certainly doesn't bid well if he loses. They think he is going to come in and everything will be hunky dory. Well, it won't be and they will hate him and I'm going to snicker.

I have a problem with Hillary's deception, but more so with her stand on abortion. Lying is one thing and murder is another. I am pro life whether the babe is one cell or sucks it's thumb. Life is life is life. Also, I have heard she supports late term abortion to the extent of aborting hours before birth. I read an article that said she was talking about a mother's right to have an induced or caesarean birth. A friend of mine said that article was a white wash.

I wouldn't touch either one with a ten foot pole.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

What do you call one of the most objectionable, dishonest, otherwise unelectable candidates ever nominated by a major political party?

The President.

Either way we slice it; that's what we're going to get. I saw a news story on Yahoo the other day about some professor who has reportedly called the winner of every Presidential election correctly since 1984 - he says Trump will win.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/professor...202136418.html

What do you call one of the most objectionable, dishonest, otherwise unelectable candidates ever nominated by a major political party?

The President.

Either way we slice it; that's what we're going to get. I saw a news story on Yahoo the other day about some professor who has reportedly called the winner of every Presidential election correctly since 1984 - he says Trump will win.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/professor...202136418.html
    I think he's a buffoon, like I've said before, but Hillary is beyond disgraceful, a liar, probably a killer, a thief and doesn't care about anything but power.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    I think he's a buffoon, like I've said before, but Hillary is beyond disgraceful, a liar, probably a killer, a thief and doesn't care about anything but power.
    If what has been said about Hillary is true ITA, but Trump is more than a buffoon. This is a man who confessed to talking about grabbing a woman's crotch. This is a man who said he had no ties in Russia and then turned right around in the same breath and said he had lots of condos in Russia. I realize he was probably talking about government ties, but he should have said that in the first place, and because he didn't it's suspect to me. This is a man whose supporters burned a black church to intimidate black folk to vote for trump. And further talk about supporters. A friend of mine posted some sort of false news about one of them and I proved her wrong via Snopes and Huffington Post. And honey, her sister blasted me. Yadda yadda yadda boom boy-o and "The Democrats started slavery!" (Which she just threw out there because she's so smart.) Then she added "Somebody ought to do their homework." I didn't want to upset my friend so I just moved on. Oh, and i keep getting these warning messages from his supporters about how ISIS has taken over Quaragosh, the biggest Christian city in Iraq. Looked it up and they sure did, in 2014.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I have a problem with nasty people and that seems to be Trumpsters on my FB timeline. That's a fact. And it was a fact before the video and the sexual assault accusations. If you have even a polite difference of opinion they will eat your lunch. To me that doesn't bid well if he wins and it certainly doesn't bid well if he loses. They think he is going to come in and everything will be hunky dory. Well, it won't be and they will hate him and I'm going to snicker.

I have a problem with Hillary's deception, but more so with her stand on abortion. Lying is one thing and murder is another. I am pro life whether the babe is one cell or sucks it's thumb. Life is life is life. Also, I have heard she supports late term abortion to the extent of aborting hours before birth. I read an article that said she was talking about a mother's right to have an induced or caesarean birth. A friend of mine said that article was a white wash.

I wouldn't touch either one with a ten foot pole.
    I agree with the Trump thing, Its fight fight fight, cuss cuss cuss, However, especially after watching him say to a mother about her 10 yr old daughter how he would be "dating" her in 10 years! was stomach turning.
    A friend of ours has actually been keeping track of user names locally who defend him, So if he does win, And the "Dictating Hell starts a poppin" She said she is going to cram their defense of this ignorant Hitler wanna be down their violent throats.
    She feels they won't be so supportive after their little orange messiah make them lose their blue collar jobs, pickup trucks, and mobile homes- while standing in a bread line.
    Yikes! I am not so sure she is wrong..
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 11-03-2016 at 07:25 PM.

One belongs in the crazy house, the other belongs in the jail house; and we're about to put one of them into the White House.

I'd say that the whole world has gone crazy; but most everybody else seems fine - apparently, it's just US.

I don't know how much of the new stuff about Hillary is true - I really don't have a problem believing the worst of it. Still, my gut says that no matter how undesirable she is or how bad she is; we'll be better off with her than with Trump - once it's all over with. I'm planning to do what used to seem completely unimaginable to me - vote for a Clinton.

I saw a news blurb yesterday about Trump-supporting militias stepping up their rifle practice, hand-to-hand fighting skills and what not in preparation for civil unrest just in case the election is "stolen".

I wonder how one determines that an election is stolen rather than that the majority of the electorate simply expressed a will that is contrary to your own?

It seems that perhaps the "last chance to save America" involves trampling the legal electoral process.

Sometimes, you just have to burn the village down in order to save it.

This is all just beyond insane - I'll go to the polls next week - probably get there about half-past stupid and a quarter before crazy.

Somehow, I expect that I'll have the theme from The Twilight Zone playing in my head that whole day long; and for at least four years afterward.

I agree with the Trump thing, Its fight fight fight, cuss cuss cuss, However, especially after watching him say to a mother about her 10 yr old daughter how he would be "dating" her in 10 years! was stomach turning.
    A friend of ours has actually been keeping track of user names locally who defend him, So if he does win, And the "Dictating Hell starts a poppin" She said she is going to cram their defense of this ignorant Hitler wanna be down their violent throats.
    She feels they won't be so supportive after their little orange messiah make them lose their blue collar jobs, pickup trucks, and mobile homes- while standing in a bread line.
    Yikes! I am not so sure she is wrong..
    I've already said even with all good intentions he will not be able to keep his promises because the president does not run this country, the supreme court does. And so they are going to hate his guts and I am going to laugh at them on FB. I don't need to keep usernames. Most of my friends are Trumpsters. I'm going make a "I told you so" post because I have.

Also, this is mean, but I don't care. It's my timeline and I can post anything I want as long as it abides by FB policy. Every time I see an anti Trump post I share it just to antagonize his supporters.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I've already said even with all good intentions he will not be able to keep his promises because the president does not run this country, the supreme court does. And so they are going to hate his guts and I am going to laugh at them on FB. I don't need to keep usernames. Most of my friends are Trumpsters. I'm going make a "I told you so" post because I have.

Also, this is mean, but I don't care. It's my timeline and I can post anything I want as long as it abides by FB policy. Every time I see an anti Trump post I share it just to antagonize his supporters.
    Good on you.
    Trump is a controlling pisser..JMO

Good on you.
    Trump is a controlling pisser..JMO
    I wouldn't do it if they weren't so nasty.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

If what has been said about Hillary is true ITA, but Trump is more than a buffoon. This is a man who confessed to talking about grabbing a woman's crotch. This is a man who said he had no ties in Russia and then turned right around in the same breath and said he had lots of condos in Russia. I realize he was probably talking about government ties, but he should have said that in the first place, and because he didn't it's suspect to me. This is a man whose supporters burned a black church to intimidate black folk to vote for trump. And further talk about supporters. A friend of mine posted some sort of false news about one of them and I proved her wrong via Snopes and Huffington Post. And honey, her sister blasted me. Yadda yadda yadda boom boy-o and "The Democrats started slavery!" (Which she just threw out there because she's so smart.) Then she added "Somebody ought to do their homework." I didn't want to upset my friend so I just moved on. Oh, and i keep getting these warning messages from his supporters about how ISIS has taken over Quaragosh, the biggest Christian city in Iraq. Looked it up and they sure did, in 2014.
    Yeah, this election cycle seems to have brought out more than its fair share of morons, idiots, liars and just plain crazies. I don't understand why politics has to be so dirty. No one worth voting for would ever put their loved ones through the bullshit, so we're left with people who are way less than worthy of being elected. Unfortunately, this is the climate in which we live and we must choose between these two people. I think that Trump is the lesser of these two evils.
    Minerva

Yeah, this election cycle seems to have brought out more than its fair share of morons, idiots, liars and just plain crazies. I don't understand why politics has to be so dirty.
    It doesn't start dirty, just ends up there. Politicians have to constantly one up each other which eventually leads to the nastiness. Trump is definately the lesser of two evils. Hillary has created huge wealth by selling her influence in the state department, can you imagine what she could do to compromise American interests as president?

It doesn't start dirty, just ends up there. Politicians have to constantly one up each other which eventually leads to the nastiness. Trump is definately the lesser of two evils. Hillary has created huge wealth by selling her influence in the state department, can you imagine what she could do to compromise American interests as president?
    If even a small portion of what we're reading about her and the Clinton Foundation is true, I can well imagine what she is capable of. There are stories about her getting huge sums of money from governments that we have yet to call "friendly," and stealing money from that relief fund for Haiti are only two out of hundreds of things that are supposed to be coming forward.
    Minerva

PurrPurr Guest
    Found on Twitter.

If even a small portion of what we're reading about her and the Clinton Foundation is true, I can well imagine what she is capable of. There are stories about her getting huge sums of money from governments that we have yet to call "friendly," and stealing money from that relief fund for Haiti are only two out of hundreds of things that are supposed to be coming forward.
    It's all coming from the wikileaks email dumps so we know it is true especially because Hillary has never said the emails weren't true. Whenever it is brought up she addresses it as "what I think we should really be concerned about is how Russian is trying to interfere with our election process and my opponents apparent admiration of Putin blah, blah, blah"....Fuck off. Of course the media never offers the follow up question that could pin her down to actually answering it.

The Clintons once again, think we're stupid. They have acknowledged in the past that college A hired Bill for a speech, that college A then received some sort of benefit from the government, yet one had nothing to do with the other.

It's all coming from the wikileaks email dumps so we know it is true especially because Hillary has never said the emails weren't true. Whenever it is brought up she addresses it as "what I think we should really be concerned about is how Russian is trying to interfere with our election process and my opponents apparent admiration of Putin blah, blah, blah"....Fuck off. Of course the media never offers the follow up question that could pin her down to actually answering it.

The Clintons once again, think we're stupid. They have acknowledged in the past that college A hired Bill for a speech, that college A then received some sort of benefit from the government, yet one had nothing to do with the other.
    They do think we're stupid but I'm still seeing some people willing to vote for her, so they may have a point.
    Minerva

The depressing part is, when Trump loses, he's not going away. And I don't even live in the States! I can't stomach him anymore.

However, I do look forward to watching Fox News on election night to see the meltdown. Karl Rove in 2012 was hilarious.
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

If I can find a stream that is smooth and has CC I may watch. I saw clips of his speeches today and I'm telling you that boy is something else again. I want to see the meltdown too.

I think they are both nauseating dirtbags, but the reason I don't spit on Hillary like I do Trump is because Trumpsters on my FB timeline are nasty with a capitol N. And I am done with them My timeline is now flooded with the snopes group posts. None of them like Trump, but no one bitches and some of the posters are hilarious.
    Last edited by cindyt; 11-04-2016 at 07:53 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

They do think we're stupid but I'm still seeing some people willing to vote for her, so they may have a point.
    I'm going to vote for her just because there is no sensible alternative. I'm not happy about it or comfortable with it, but IMO no matter how bad she is, Trump is a far worse and more dangerous alternative. I also think that no matter how bad I consider Trump to be; he's probably worse than I imagine.

I think that a lot of his conservative supporters are going to be stunned to learn that he is no conservative. Of course, when he moves to curtail many of our rights; those supporters will be fine with that - as long as it's not their rights, as long it is someone else's; and it won't be theirs at first. It will be immigrants, then minorities or something like that.

Hillary I think will ultimately be harmless - Trump is a very dangerous guy.

I think you probably have to either be blind or willfully ignorant not to see that.

OMG some people in my hometown are comparing Trump's rejection to that of Jesus Christ. I kid you not. So I just gave them a polite piece of my mind. SMH I'll probably be smeared, but heck, been there and survived.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

OMG some people in my hometown are comparing Trump's rejection to that of Jesus Christ. I kid you not. So I just gave them a polite piece of my mind. SMH I'll probably be smeared, but heck, been there and survived.
    Hi Cindy, This whole Trump thing is getting creepier and creepier.
    I just don't get how these trump supporters or should I say cult like followers, How can they equate their angry orange messiah with the real one who is all loving....This is just all very strange.
    Jmo.

I just read about that woman who wants people to vote for Trump in memory of her dead son who was a Trump supporter and allegedly was going to vote for Trump on his first year to vote...
    How inappropriate, No matter who it would be for, Trump or Hillary-Using her dead son to get votes..totally disgusting.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 11-05-2016 at 11:07 AM.

Georgia militia prepares for ??fallout?? after election

Georgia Security Force could be considered an example of extremist militias in the United States, rallying around Republican Donald Trump but prepared for chaos.
    “Our stance is we need to be prepared, no matter who wins, for a fallout — whether it’s Hillary Clinton or whether it’s Donald Trump,” Hill said.

Yeah, right. Buncha ignorant Georgia rednecks. Haven't they heard of the National Guard? They will if they start.

http://www.ajc.com/news/local/georgi...xxwNnUA4W6nYP/
    Last edited by cindyt; 11-05-2016 at 11:31 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Amazing.

As a friend of mine used to say, "That's just too stupid for words."

Amazing.

As a friend of mine used to say, "That's just too stupid for words."
    She replied "Cindy, you completely misunderstood me from the beginning." Really? I ran it by Sissy and she goes "OMG!" Plus this person had softened her rant, except for the Jesus vs Trump line. I even thought had indeed misunderstood that one, but her friends posted similar replies. So I blocked her butt.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I don't think anyone should compare anything having to do with politics to Jesus or anything else religious. Trump said some really horrible things about women, but that's a far fucking cry from taking millions of dollars from governments who hate the United States, stealing from the poor people of Haiti after that bad earthquake and jetting around the world with a pedophile.
    Minerva

To the Hillary "supporters": No one would have chosen Trump save for the paralysis of his contenders in the Repub primary, whom, down to even the last were dumbfounded and didn't know what to make of him, thus conveying to the voters that they were not made of similar fighting metal. That's why Trump is the last choice, like him or not, of preventing the one-party state from forever changing this country into a dictatorship from the left. Surely you all know that Hill will stack the court to further that outcome, that she will also close all coal mining and drilling, putting more people on the government dole who'll be obliged to shut up or starve. In any case, even if some of you changed your minds, 8 years of unbridled immigration has given the Democrats an illegal voting edge which may cut more throats, literally in the not too distant future, but, on the slim hope that there's a chance to prevent that, put aside your hissy fits and vote for the bragster, and depend on cooler heads, among them his children to calm him. In any case, he's basically a pragmatist, not a communist ideologue like the dragon lady. Remember, our founding fathers meant for the government to be told what is good for us, not the reverse. To settle for the latter is to travel into the past of Soviet Gulagatries.

I have not respect for liars (Hill), nor sexual preterites who need their children to calm their demigod hysterics.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I think that Hillary would be pretty much unelectable if she were running against almost anybody other than the wanna be dictator Trump.

I'd vote for Beavis and Butthead before I'd vote for her - she is totally objectionable and undesirable.
    Trump however is totally unacceptable; so that leaves Hillary.

Thank goodness that this farce of a campaign is almost over - we'll soon be able to get back to talking about a farce of a Presidency

Thank goodness that this farce of a campaign is almost over - we'll soon be able to get back to talking about a farce of a Presidency
    Not according to the doomsdayers. They are predicting the end of this country in general and of the world in particular. I don't know whether to head for the hills or fart sideways. I'm just going to go on my about my lalalalala.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Not according to the doomsdayers. They are predicting the end of this country in general and of the world in particular. I don't know whether to head for the hills or fart sideways. I'm just going to go on my about my lalalalala.
    Hi Cindy, In regard to the extremists, Fright mongers and those types, You got the right idea.