Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15556263646566 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,200 of 3307

Thread: Sound Off & Introduce Yourself

Hi Piks!!! Welcome!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Welcome to all of you newbies!!! Jump in with both feet!!
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Welcome to all who are new to this site. If you need help, advise or answers you've come to the right place.. Enjoy !

KarmaKat Guest
    Hi all!!
    Been away for a while (no internet where I was living).
    Missed you all so much!!!! Cant wait to get re acquainted with you all

Welcome to all the newbies and welcome back KarmKat.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

KarmaKat Guest
    Thanks John x

Welcome new people. Isn't it cool to find other people who are as morbid as you? Hope to see you on the boards.

Hello all
    I've been lurking here for aaaaaages but it was Peaches Geldof that led me to finally register. Trying to get my head around someone who was born, married twice, had two children and die all with in my rememberable lifetime - I'm only mid 30s myself.

My bam is fully boozled!

Quick query for the more seasoned hags here - any of you hags unable to look at the graphic pics? Cos I really can't, but I'm very interested in reading all I can around the subject.

being here feels like coming home - my friends would certainly look at me askance if I raised the sort of subject matter you see here with them.

Lisamarie Guest
    Hi everyone Im back!! Im not sure if you will all even recall me ! But I am so happy to be back on FAD I have been a hard core Scott FAD fan since the start! My dream is to work for FAD , Im so happy to be back !!! How has me FAD Family been ???

Lisamarie Guest
    Emzy ..I kno exactly how you feel it is like coming home lol..Peaches broke my heart...so sad.

Earl Guest
    Lisamarie,isn't your bday coming up in a few days?

Welcome all newbies. I've been a death reader for a few yrs now. It's good to communicate with like-minded people who are aware of a world of interesting famous people and their stories out there. I love biographies and a few detective stories, although there's an unfortunate dirth of interesting celebrities nowadays.

I love Leasie's avatar pic. It's from one of the scariest Night Gallery shows ever. The dead guy coming back from the grave to avenge Roddy McDowell, I believe.

misstriss Guest
    Hello all, new here

Welcome to all the new and returning members. Just line up on th eright for your shots and we will all be meeting in the dinning tent later for Koolaid.
    John Trim On Face Book

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Klopek Guest
    Hello again everybody, No I'm not dead---well not yet. I've been busy but certainly cannot forget this forum and the cool people that keep it going.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Klopek View Post
    Hello again everybody, No I'm not dead---well not yet. I've been busy but certainly cannot forget this forum and the cool people that keep it going.
    I'm glad to see you. You should stop in more than once a year.

jupiter Guest
    uh, hello! i just signed up a couple of minutes ago. man, i wish i'd found this forum earlier. i'm glad to know i'm not the only one who's fascinated with this kind of stuff. honestly, death and macabre have fascinated me ever since i was a kid. i'm currently an art student, and (to absolutely no one's surprise) it's become a pretty common theme in my works.

but, yeah, it's nice to meet you guys - you all seem very kind.

ozzysmom Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
    uh, hello! i just signed up a couple of minutes ago. man, i wish i'd found this forum earlier. i'm glad to know i'm not the only one who's fascinated with this kind of stuff. honestly, death and macabre have fascinated me ever since i was a kid. i'm currently an art student, and (to absolutely no one's surprise) it's become a pretty common theme in my works.

Welcome!!!

Welcome Home!
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Mammy Guest

I'm glad you joined us! Don't be shy!

ozzysmom Guest
    Yep, jump in with both feet

It's a great place to share your thoughts and views on everything from crime to what ya havin' for dinner ! Lol. You can rant, vent, get comfort.. it's all here. Welcome and enjoy !

Skiver Guest
    Interesting place. The jokes are pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiver View Post
    Interesting place. The jokes are pretty bad.
    Really? Well, this joke's on you--hello, Taggerez aka Stu Pidasso, aka multi whatszits.
    Last edited by cindyt; 07-22-2014 at 03:14 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Really? Well, this joke's on you--hello, Taggerez aka Stu Pidasso, aka multi whatszits.
    Ad the IP address goes round and round, round and round, round and round................
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    Ad the IP address goes round and round, round and round, round and round................
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fudge29 Guest
    Hello all!! Been a lurker for a few years now and eventually got around to registering. Yay. I'm from Scotland and love everything about crimes and murder. Nice to be here

riffrandell_ Guest
    Hey Everyone

Another newbie here that's been a lurker for quite some time now. Must be something in the air if we're all coming out and finally posting! I look forward to some interesting chats with you all!

Let's all extend a big welcome to Riff Randell, the Ramones' number one fan!

Welcome to the forum, Riff Randell!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

human Guest
    Hello - I'm new here - I just thought I'd take the time to introduce myself -- don't really like being called a 'hag' but Im toxic enough to endure it --- i find it a bit creepy, but don't get me started on being creepy .........
    Last edited by human; 10-11-2014 at 08:41 PM.

Welcome to the forum, human.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Welcome Human
    March 1934-July 2016

human Guest
    thank you very much

nodog Guest
    Hi everyone. I am nodog. I am also nocat. But I guess I am a death hag. Love this place.

Daghain Guest
    Hi! I've loved the site forever, and decided to finally join the forums.

Great forum, nobody's in competition, save for politics, but then I avoid most of that anyway, so I decided to test the waters a little over a month ago and while still in limbo or the approval stage, I made up my mind to stick with it for a while, and well, you're all entertaining folks, so what's the minus! Yeah, I suppose like many others I had my qualms about joining an obit forum, but after lurking for a year or so, I couldn't resist. After all, it is much more than simply peering into other people's varied endings, not that I don't have a, ahem, healthy interest.

Welcome to the forum, Murky!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

evilwitchgrrrl Guest
    So I finally found the introduction thread, lol. Hi there guys, ghouls n gals,

yesterday I told my dad that I want to be an undertaker and he said 'Wow, how awesome. Check out this forum where I talk about death and dead people with people.' and here I am. Besides dead stuff I really like music, arts, photography, literature, medical oddities, paranormal and weird stuff, and probably almost any movie or T.V. show ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by evilwitchgrrrl View Post
    So I finally found the introduction thread, lol. Hi there guys, ghouls n gals,

yesterday I told my dad that I want to be an undertaker and he said 'Wow, how awesome. Check out this forum where I talk about death and dead people with people.' and here I am. Besides dead stuff I really like music, arts, photography, literature, medical oddities, paranormal and weird stuff, and probably almost any movie or T.V. show ever made.
    Welcome to the cult. Hope you find a lot to like here. Who's your Dad?
    John Trim On Face Book

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

evilwitchgrrrl Guest
    My dads nickname is Rosebud666
    This is probably the most awesome quality bonding time ever, so, yeah...

We are a cult? Who woulda thunk it? Hey! John!

Welcome to the forum, evilwitch!
    Last edited by cindyt; 12-30-2014 at 05:33 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

It's a great way to bond.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    We are a cult? Who woulda thunk it? Hey! John!

Welcome to the forum, evilwitch!
    I don't know. I have always thought of it that way.
    John Trim On Face Book

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rosebud666 Guest
    As usual, if Obama isn't to blame, the fault is all mine.

Naw evilwitchgirl is a good egg. It's the second daughter over on the grassy knoll who you need to watch out for. I never should have made that junket to Kenya.

Quote Originally Posted by John Trim View Post
    I don't know. I have always thought of it that way.
    Well, it is, in a good way.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    As usual, if Obama isn't to blame, the fault is all mine.

Naw evilwitchgirl is a good egg. It's the second daughter over on the grassy knoll who you need to watch out for. I never should have made that junket to Kenya.
    I've thrown up on the grassy knoll before. I was much younger and it was very late at night/very early in the morning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMandarin View Post
    I've thrown up on the grassy knoll before. I was much younger and it was very late at night/very early in the morning.
    Well, you know that if I ever found myself in the unique position of having to vomit in a public place together with someone else, I would want it to be with you.

But now hear this . . . NO ONE IS GOING TO PARKLAND. My living will now contains a DNTTP clause which my lawyer, Franky Four Eyes, tells me he thinks is ironclad in at least 35 of the fifty states.

Hell, we'll do a world tour of famous grassy elevated death related sites. Blanket Hill at Kent State (I know a nurse in the ER at Ravenna Hospital), Tower Hill in London . . . maybe Scott will chip in some Death Hag stickers in return for free publicity.

evilwitchgrrrl Guest
    While you're at it, Dad, here. Lots of vomiting to do, projectile or otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    Well, you know that if I ever found myself in the unique position of having to vomit in a public place together with someone else, I would want it to be with you.

But now hear this . . . NO ONE IS GOING TO PARKLAND. My living will now contains a DNTTP clause which my lawyer, Franky Four Eyes, tells me he thinks is ironclad in at least 35 of the fifty states.

Hell, we'll do a world tour of famous grassy elevated death related sites. Blanket Hill at Kent State (I know a nurse in the ER at Ravenna Hospital), Tower Hill in London . . . maybe Scott will chip in some Death Hag stickers in return for free publicity.
    Actually, Parkland Hospital has a pretty decent cafeteria. Its a little pricey, but as far as hospital cafeterias go its far above average food-wise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Do mind the pedestrian, Richard."
    - Hyacinth Bucket

Hi all! Miss Chunk is back - been off for quite awhile, but I am back! :^)
    "I guess every form of refuge has its price"...