Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345671454 ... LastLast

Thread: Sound Off & Introduce Yourself

Kareika Guest
    Karen from San Diego.

Loved FAD death...well... since Scott was living in London so 1997? WOW! 10 years!

Anyway, so happy to have these boards and know there are many other Death Hags out there.

Still wanting to take Scott's tour, somehow I still haven't. I suck.

Gary by name, and I have been a fan of Scott's site for years. Good to see that I am in great company!

kafenervosa Guest
    I'm in Galveston County.

Shes Not There Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    We Texans should have our own faction here with the option to secede if too many Yankees come aboard.
    Bahhaaa!!!! I think we should organize an outing to the funeral museum in Spring. I've wanted to visit for years...

Maza Guest
    In Huntsville just outside Houston they have a prison museum and its cool,
    Old sparky is there, and its amazing to think that it has fried approx. 300 prisoners.
    There is also guns from Bonnie and Clyde.
    Weapons that prisoners have tried to make.

Interesting place to visit if you are anytime in that area.

deathybrad Guest
    I used to travel to Texas in the summer quite often when I was a kid with Dad. I picked up a Texas accent that took me years to get rid of. Must be something in the air. I remember that the people in Texas would listen to me talk and tell me that I was from Iowa and when I got home the Iowa people would tell me I was from Texas.

ALSO, is it true that Elvis lives in a trailer outside of Houston? Someone on the boards said he's living in Kentucky?

San Antonio, born and raised. I love Texas but the nine month summers are a killer.

Elizabeth Guest

Smile Introducing ME!!!

My name is Elizabeth, and I am really interested in all this Find-A-Death info. I am 46 and live in the middlest midwest you can get (read: Nebraska) and am divorced and have two (out of the house) children so I can spend as much time on my new laptop as they used to when they lived at home

I love Marilyn, and old (and some new) movies and music (pop--especially David Cassidy and the Partridge Family). I collect teddy bears and jewelry and love the ocean.

I am looking forward to getting to know y'all and spending some time here--you seem like my kind of peoples!!!

Gary Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
    My name is Elizabeth, and I am really interested in all this Find-A-Death info. I am 46 and live in the middlest midwest you can get (read: Nebraska) and am divorced and have two (out of the house) children so I can spend as much time on my new laptop as they used to when they lived at home

I love Marilyn, and old (and some new) movies and music (pop--especially David Cassidy and the Partridge Family). I collect teddy bears and jewelry and love the ocean.

I am looking forward to getting to know y'all and spending some time here--you seem like my kind of peoples!!!
    Not too many oceans in Nebraska.....all I have is a big lake.

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post

Welcome, I'm sure you'll fit right in

Kathyf Guest
    Hi, nice to know there is more people!.

AlaskaDeathHag Guest
    Late to the game...

I'm Tanya... from Alaska (originally Minnesota, and reloacting to LA next year).

I pay the bills by pretending to be a radio DJ during the day.

I used to be a graveyard caretaker... hence my morbid fascinations!

My sis and I also used to play hide-and-seek in the coffin room of a local funeral home in Minnesota... friend's of the family owned it.

I aspire to be a funeral director.. but haven't done the schooling yet.

I have many more weirdnesses and abnormalities and obsessions...

www.myspace.com/theamazingtanyajo
    www.kmbq.com - the radio station I work for.

Gary Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaDeathHag View Post
    Late to the game...

I'm Tanya... from Alaska (originally Minnesota, and reloacting to LA next year).

I pay the bills by pretending to be a radio DJ during the day.

I used to be a graveyard caretaker... hence my morbid fascinations!

My sis and I also used to play hide-and-seek in the coffin room of a local funeral home in Minnesota... friend's of the family owned it.

I aspire to be a funeral director.. but haven't done the schooling yet.

I have many more weirdnesses and abnormalities and obsessions...

www.myspace.com/theamazingtanyajo
    www.kmbq.com - the radio station I work for.
    Where in Minnesota, Tanya? Duluthian here......

disco Guest
    Howdy, my name is disco. I named myself after a famous graffitti artist. I like Scott's web site alot. I am amazed at the amount of calmness and respect in here.
    I have always been fascinated by graveyards, especially since the head of an angel statue turned around and looked at me. You shoulda seen me making tracks outta there, never been back since.

AlaskaDeathHag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    Where in Minnesota, Tanya? Duluthian here......
    Originally, I was born in Milaca... grew up in Princeton/Zimmerman.
    Moved to AK in '96.

Hello to all!

I "stumbled" onto FAD a year or so ago while looking for info on Jayne Mansfield; who played her last gig here in my home town and was killed not far from here on her way to New Orleans. I became addicted to FAD. I've read everything Scott has posted; again and again; and had just reached the point where I did not feel I had to check in daily. And now, this. I have to check in daily and see what my like-minded friends have to say.

bluebear71 Guest

Hello Everyone

I am Jim, I live in S.E. Michigan, and am fascinated with all things dead!

djdeath-hag Guest

Elizabeth, Tanya, Disco & Jim C.

Welcome to the neighborhood! Glad to have more folks to offer their own unique insights & stories....please let me know if you need any help.
    Hag hugs, Dennis

Hi! I thought I would introduce myself. I'm Maddie. And you people are *sick*! I feel so at home here. *g*

But seriously, I've been to the FAD site many times, and have been lurking here at the forum since I discovered it. I've always been fascinated by this stuff, especially the Manson murders - - I used to watch Helter Skelter every time it aired, as well as all the documentary stuff about it. Also fascinated by unsolved murders - - Black Dahlia's a big favorite, as well as Bob Crane and Valerie Percy. I always thought there was something wrong with me, but it turns out I'm just a Death Hag!

Anyway, you guys rock, and I love it here!

SuckMyKiss Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by madeline View Post
    Hi! I thought I would introduce myself. I'm Maddie. And you people are *sick*! I feel so at home here. *g*

But seriously, I've been to the FAD site many times, and have been lurking here at the forum since I discovered it. I've always been fascinated by this stuff, especially the Manson murders - - I used to watch Helter Skelter every time it aired, as well as all the documentary stuff about it. Also fascinated by unsolved murders - - Black Dahlia's a big favorite, as well as Bob Crane and Valerie Percy. I always thought there was something wrong with me, but it turns out I'm just a Death Hag!

Anyway, you guys rock, and I love it here!

OMG I'VE FOUND MADDIE!!!! lol jkz.

Welcome though. You will feel right at home

Quote Originally Posted by SuckMyKiss View Post

LOL! Thanks.

hoxharding Guest

sunshine2828 Guest
    Hi,
    I'm Jenn from Florida. Have been coming to FAD for a couple of years now and find it's hard not to be addicted! Glad to be here. Everyone seems very cool!

Quote Originally Posted by SuckMyKiss View Post

That... is... so... wrong! LOL!

Nowereman Guest
    Hi I'm John from The Hunter Valley, N.S.W. Australia

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Piatt View Post
    Amanda, from Virginia. I am a celebrity whore! My husband swears there should be some kind of support group for that. I LOVE FAD.. been going there for years! I have a death obession, and even went to college to become a coroner. That didnt quite work out, but i am still in love with death. I swear i like the dead better than the living!!
    I think you've found your support group right here.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hellkatt22 Guest
    I'm Pat, I live in Tennessee. I've always had a fascination for murder, reading books about murderers and their victims, trying to understand how a human can do something so horrible to another.
    I love old Hollywood, when women were all woman, not plastic clones, and there was genuine glamor in movies.
    The first time I read FAD, I was hooked.Very interesting stuff!

PvN73 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowereman View Post
    Hi I'm John from The Hunter Valley, N.S.W. Australia

Peace
    What a lovely spot!

Death Hag Chris Guest
    A nice warm welcome from me to all our new Death Hags.

Jersey Girl Guest
    Welcome Death Hags!
    My name is Patty and I live in southern New Jersey... about 15 mins. southeast of Philadelphia.

*Waves hello*

Somewhere where I don't know where I am...
    Hi everybody! My name is Ashley, and I live in the Downriver, MI area.

Gary Guest
    Welcome Welcome Welcome!

gary for some reason it makes me laugh that you're wearing a g.i. joe shirt.
    never noticed before.

Hi everyone. My name is Stephanie. I love Scott's web site too. I just found the message boards. I find death fascinating too. It's nice to see I'm not alone.

Gary Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    gary for some reason it makes me laugh that you're wearing a g.i. joe shirt.
    never noticed before.
    Actually, it's only made to look like GI JOE........it's actually G.L. JOE
    There is a local (Mpls MN) radio show called Garage Logic hosted by Joe Soucheray and to him GL means Garage Logic or Good Luck, so the station had shirts made up to say GL JOE. A LOT of people at work think it says GI JOE, too, until they look closer.

Blondin Guest
    Hi everyone. John from Boston. I have been reading FAD for years. I always wondered how many others there were like me, and now I know.

Nowereman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PvN73 View Post
    What a lovely spot!
    Where abouts are you PnV73 ?

PvN73 Guest
    Where abouts are you PnV73 ?
    Melbourne! the finest city we have... I love it and I am biased about it too!

Jaxxx Guest
    OK I'm Jackson, I'm a main lining FAD, nice to find a place where one can feel comfortable, talking about graveyards, I live in St L mo. part-time, Va./DC. part time when i'm not traveling and living in a hotel. Nice to meet so many lovely people. Ya'll come on over anytime.

Nowereman Guest
    Melbourne! the finest city we have... I love it and I am biased about it too!
    I have been to Melbourne on really short trip, my brother in law and I went on the Kingscross to St Kilda bus on a Friday night and arrived Melbourne Saturday morning.
    Then made our way to Victoria Park to watch Collingwood and Richmond, got to see Darren Malain play before he was killed in that car crash. Collingwood won to the delight of my brother in law, I'm a Swans supporter myself. After the game we made our way back to the bus and did the all nighter back to Sydney.
    I did prefer Melbourne to Sydney is a much friendlier place, thats why I moved up here, and much older buildings a more European feel.

PvN73 Guest
    I have been to Melbourne on really short trip, my brother in law and I went on the Kingscross to St Kilda bus on a Friday night and arrived Melbourne Saturday morning.
    Then made our way to Victoria Park to watch Collingwood and Richmond, got to see Darren Malain play before he was killed in that car crash. Collingwood won to the delight of my brother in law, I'm a Swans supporter myself. After the game we made our way back to the bus and did the all nighter back to Sydney.
    I did prefer Melbourne to Sydney is a much friendlier place, thats why I moved up here, and much older buildings a more European feel.
    Its also cheaper than Sydney too! Better food, better bars, better EVERYTHING (I am too Melb centric sometimes!) Sydney is superficial - very beautiful but no soul.... I dont mind the Swans - the GF in 05 was amazing - I was living in Perth at the time and they were STUNNED! It was great, I kept wearing my red and white scarf at work to rub salt in the Wounds... I personally am a Kangas supporter so waiting to see if it is going to be NORTH MELBOURNE GOLD COAST Kanagaroos...
    But it is cricket season so COME ON AUSSIES COME ON COME ON

Nowereman Guest
    Its also cheaper than Sydney too! Better food, better bars, better EVERYTHING (I am too Melb centric sometimes!) Sydney is superficial - very beautiful but no soul.... I dont mind the Swans - the GF in 05 was amazing - I was living in Perth at the time and they were STUNNED! It was great, I kept wearing my red and white scarf at work to rub salt in the Wounds... I personally am a Kangas supporter so waiting to see if it is going to be NORTH MELBOURNE GOLD COAST Kanagaroos...
    But it is cricket season so COME ON AUSSIES COME ON COME ON
    More like the Gold Coast Meter Maids

Blue32 Guest
    Hello Everyone! I'm Susan (aka Blue)...I live in Upstate NY, smack dab in the middle of the Adirondack Park. I work at a large private resort as a Guest Services Director (professional punching bag). I've been reading FAD for several years, and its was a pleasant surprise to see how many other people share my morbid curiosity.

Gary Guest
    Hi Susan (Blue)....welcome to the nut house! Have fun and post often.

xXSTL_AngelXx Guest
    Hello all! This is my first post! I've been coming to this site for quite awhile. I'm glad that the forums were added. I've been lurking in here for about a week and I've learned some interesting facts. I plan on being here for awhile, so be ready!

Belle Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xXSTL_AngelXx View Post
    Hello all! This is my first post! I've been coming to this site for quite awhile. I'm glad that the forums were added. I've been lurking in here for about a week and I've learned some interesting facts. I plan on being here for awhile, so be ready!
    WELCOME!

Added: Are you Frappr'd? If not, check it out!

bluebear71 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xXSTL_AngelXx View Post
    Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy yourself here!! BTW I love the pic you're holding in your avatar.

Noor 7ayaty Guest
    Welcome, Angel!

Guest Guest
    I'm Darren from Mass

I love FAD & I'm stoked that there is a forum now!!!

bluebear71 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TAT2EDSKIN View Post
    I'm Darren from Mass

I love FAD & I'm stoked that there is a forum now!!!
    Welcome!! We're glad to have ya here!