Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 175764656667 LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,300 of 3307

Thread: Sound Off & Introduce Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by shalbark View Post
    i guess i should say i'm new here? i don't think i've ever actually properly used a forum before but i was interested. it's nice to meet everyone!
    Hello,shalbark! Welcome to the forum! I moved your thread here because we like to keep things tidy, like keeping every topic together under one thread--Rule Six of FAQ. Enjoy yourself, and if you have any questions or problems be sure to contact a staff member.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

2. 05-15-2016, 01:17 PM
    Reason
    Banned for having secondary account

Combusto Dragon Guest
    Hi! i'm new to this forum!

i have been at the Findadeath site before i join here. good sites but dead people are sad. at one time, i was shocked that Taylor Negron passed away last year. anyways, i enjoy read the articles about late celebs on The Famous List but i notice that it don't have Christine Chubbuck, David Graf and that woman from 4 Weddings and a Funeral who died from asthma.

yes i have heard about Chubbuck. remind me to subscribe it so you can keep talk about her. i will post over there later

Hi everybody

I'm Denise and dead people photos, videos and stories always was and is an interesting subject to me. I think i've seen all the celebrity death photos/casket photos and there are a few that i've seen over and over again because some of them were idols to me or their death was very fascinating. Serial killers, the train station fire, deaths caught live on tape ( although some of them are really sad and nasty ) F1/Nascar and other car/plane accidents are my favorites. Sometimes i do wonder if i'm a sick human being but i still have my respect when it comes to dead people. Anyway, i love to see that i'm not alone with my morbid curiosity lol and you guys rock!

I have been a fan of the Findadeath site for a good long while and finally decided to bite the bullet and join the forum. I have had an interest in infamous deaths and serial killers from any early age, particularly British serials as I lived close to Cromwell Street when the Fred and Rose West murders were uncovered. I look forward to joining in....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I never was the girl next door.

We look forward to your input. Welcome to the forum, Nimbus.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    We look forward to your input. Welcome to the forum, Nimbus.
    Thank you so much for the welcome. I'm enjoying the forum so much already.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
    Thank you so much for the welcome. I'm enjoying the forum so much already.
    You're quite welcome!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Welcome Nimbus

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Welcome Nimbus
    Thanks SomeChick, it's great to be here.

Welcome new Hags!!
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Futon Guest
    Hi, new here.

I had read this site quite a few years ago and then it slipped my mind until very recently. It's still fascinating! I'm not obsessed with death, I just find old Hollywood very interesting and that includes deceased celebs. Pics of their graves, or anyone's grave for that matter, are very poignant. No one should feel morbid about viewing a grave, for that moment that person is being thought about and, if you knew them, remembered. That's why they are there. I really enjoy the stuff here that compares then to now, landmarks that are now gone or about to be and the history behind them, the creator of the site has done a great job collecting all this info. I may never get to Hollywood and such but if I did I'd do the tour, if it still happening. Anyway, just saying hi, CHeers!

ethereal_storm Guest
    Hello, fellow necromaniacs! I've had some odd kind of fascination with death, simply because the waters are impossible to chart (well, from the mortal portal anyway) I became more so when a co-worker/friend and I began comparing snuff films/photos. It sounds really awful just to say it, but it's an ongoing thing, us trying to one-up each other. We've covered such gems as Tom Pryce (but of course), Dwain Weston, Budd Dwyer, Jane Wicker/Charlie Schwenker. (Incidentally, all things considered, he is still "ahead" of me right now--Budd Dwyer, well, that was his contribution and it's pretty gruesome.) On the whole though, at least for me, Jane Wicker was the most disturbing of what I've seen so far. Also the Rotten gallery. That site is almost enough to make you toss your cookies..

Oh, also please note: I am an Aspie, I have memorized most of the social cues that neurotypicals seem to cherish, but now and then I sometimes take a HUGE misstep. If I offend in any way, it is most likely unintentional; please don't get angry.

Necromaniacs are people who have a sexual attraction to dead people. http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=Necromaniac We here at FAD enjoy talking about dead people, especially dead celebs, but not boinking them.
    Last edited by cindyt; 08-12-2016 at 06:14 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

ethereal_storm Guest
    Whoops, my mistake. I thought that would have been necrophilia. Okay yes, definitely I'm not a necromaniac.

ethereal_storm Guest
    Ah, here we go:

Necromania -- an obsession with death or the dead. — necromaniac, n. See also: Corpses. an obsession with death or the dead. Cf. thanatomania.

Necrophilia --
    an erotic attraction to corpses.

Both from dictionary.com

So I guess I am a necromaniac after all.

Necromaniacs are people who have a sexual attraction to dead people. http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=Necromaniac We here at FAD enjoy talking about dead people, especially dead celebs, but not boinking them.
    Boinking?.....
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    Boinking?.....
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Hey!

Speak or yourself, Cindy!

Welcome, ethereal_storm.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Hey!

Speak or yourself, Cindy!

Welcome, ethereal_storm.
    I knew there was more than one around here.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I knew there was more than one around here.
    Darned right.

Not all of us are afflicted with hyper-moralistic sensibilities that prohibit boinking dead people.

Let me clarify that - boinking dead celebrities.

Boinking non-famous dead people would just be kind of weird; sick almost.

Darned right.

Not all of us are afflicted with hyper-moralistic sensibilities that prohibit boinking dead people.

Let me clarify that - boinking dead celebrities.

Boinking non-famous dead people would just be kind of weird; sick almost.
    I'm dying here!
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I'm dying here!
    Really?
    Are you doing anything later, you know; afterwards?
    I think that being a mod carries with it a bit of fame.

I'm infamous all right.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

AndrewCharlton Guest
    Hi friends,
    I am new to your forum. I visit here at first time and believe me I really your forum.. It has very useful information. Nice to visit here.. Thanks for sharing this information with us.. I want to visit here again and share something here about myself.. If you allow me? Thanks again.. Waiting for your reply..

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCharlton View Post
    Hi friends,
    I am new to your forum. I visit here at first time and believe me I really your forum.. It has very useful information. Nice to visit here.. Thanks for sharing this information with us.. I want to visit here again and share something here about myself.. If you allow me? Thanks again.. Waiting for your reply..
    Welcome to the forum, AndrewCharlton! I have moved this post where it belongs. Please make sure you post in the right thread. And take time to read FAQs.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

zappy Guest
    I was already here but I am here again. I didn't get to know anyone last time I was here.

Hi zappy.

Welcome back!

zappy Guest
    Thank you. I don't know where to post. That meant a lot to me right now. Thank you..

Quote Originally Posted by zappy View Post
    I was already here but I am here again. I didn't get to know anyone last time I was here.
    Hello, Zappy! Welcome to the forum. Just read FAQ and jump right in. You're in for a treat. If you have any questions or problems PM a member of the staff.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

zappy Guest
    This is a weird predicament to find myself in..

zappy Guest
    hello cindyt ilu and thank you so so much for the welcome. it really feels like it is "okay" for me to post here

Quote Originally Posted by zappy View Post
    hello cindyt ilu and thank you so so much for the welcome. it really feels like it is "okay" for me to post here
    You're welcome.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

rachelallan Guest

Hello to all

Hello my self Rachel from USA. I am also new here in this forum.

Hi Rachel, welcome and have fun on the forum!

Redrum Guest
    Hello everyone. I'm new to the forums, but have been a fan of FindaDeath for years. I am a woman of very few words...that's about it. See yah around.

I've been registered here for 10 years and I'm not sure I ever introduced myself. I'm Romulo, a 30 year old death hag from the south of Brazil (I live near the border with Argentina). I found out I was a death hag when I was 8 years old and used to go to the cemetery with my friends to "contact the dead" with a Ouija board. I would also rent "Faces of Death" on VHS and watch it while my parents were out. I hid the tapes in my closet, under a few blankets. Haha. Those were the days.
    Last edited by Schultz; 02-20-2017 at 12:19 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ackman Guest
    Greetings from Cape Cod, MA. I worked at a cemetery/mausoleum when I lived in Saint Louis, MO.

DoctorLecter Guest
    Ok, lemme give this another try....

Hi everyone! I'm a second-generation Death Hag and longtime lurker. Yes, I'm really a doctor but no, I'm not a brilliant sociopath and I don't even like Chianti and fava beans

Not sure what else I'm allowed to say in my intro, so I'll finish up by saying that I'm so happy to be here!

Leila6001 Guest
    Hello! Newbie here from Texas!

Welcome, have fun!

Hello from Maryland,

I've been a lurker on the site for some time and finally decided to join in. I have always had an interest in how people have died. It's nice to have found people with the same interests. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

FrancisFaulp Guest

Hello from the USA

Hi Guys, Long time lurker, thought i would eventually say Hi!

Welcome, have fun!

I'm told we're not supposed to throw feces; just in case you didn't know.
    I don't see anything about it in the official rules; and I don't know why we're supposed to behave any differently here than we would say, at work or at the grocery store; but there you have it.

Throwing feces.
    Just. Don't. Do. It.

Hi, New people! Enjoy yourselves here!
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Hi from the U.S. Midwest!
    I've been lurking here for a few months; finally registered and, thanks to Cindy & Nick's kind assistance, am now able to post. I've been fascinated/obsessed with death since my mother died at the hands of a drunk doctor when I was just a little kid. Ended up working in various medical jobs (EMT, cardiology, respiratory therapy, etc.); and my house is over-run with true crime, medical, and even embalming books.
    Anyway, great to be here and I hope to join in and contribute very soon.
    Thanks!

Hello from Seattle! I'm not new just haven't been here in awhile. My screen name is Karma and my real name is Sheila. Happy Holidays!
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Quote Originally Posted by SCcrab View Post
    Hi from the U.S. Midwest!
    I've been lurking here for a few months; finally registered and, thanks to Cindy & Nick's kind assistance, am now able to post. I've been fascinated/obsessed with death since my mother died at the hands of a drunk doctor when I was just a little kid. Ended up working in various medical jobs (EMT, cardiology, respiratory therapy, etc.); and my house is over-run with true crime, medical, and even embalming books.
    Anyway, great to be here and I hope to join in and contribute very soon.
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    Hello from Seattle! I'm not new just haven't been here in awhile. My screen name is Karma and my real name is Sheila. Happy Holidays!
    Welcome, and; welcome back!
    We're very non-judgmental here; so feel free to indulge any dark and sinister predilections that you might have.

Just be sure to post pics if you act any of them out, you know; for real.
    I think it's actually required by the rules.

Welcome, and; welcome back!
    We're very non-judgmental here; so feel free to indulge any dark and sinister predilections that you might have.

Just be sure to post pics if you act any of them out, you know; for real.

I think it's actually required by the rules.
    Isn't that what cell phone cameras are for? Thanks for the welcome back!
    Wanna see my grandkids?

Quote Originally Posted by Karma View Post
    Isn't that what cell phone cameras are for? Thanks for the welcome back!
    Indubitably.

Greeting one and all from Down Under (Australia)!
    I've been attempting to join for some time but the forum issues have been preventing me. However, today was my lucky day and here I am!
    Pleased to meet you all and looking forward to some fun and frank discussions.
    "Bartender, this round is on me! Cheers"