Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Rolling Stones

Yeah, I actually wasnt a fan until about 5 years ago. Now they are one of my favorites.

Forever-27 Guest
    Shes a Rainbow

Love the Piano on that song !

You gotta love the sexy wheelchair military drag fetish. Three birds with one stone ( and a double entendre to match!)

leevancleef Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jason8478 View Post
    CHARLIE WATTS!!!!!!! SIKE... Keith claimed to, but later said just kiddin.

Which one of them will die first? (Besides Brian Jones)
    im pretty sure that Charlie will be the first to die(God bless him) Hes already had health issues, i guess he had cancer three years ago.
    Keith will outlive them all, thats something we all know

leevancleef Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post

You gotta love the sexy wheelchair military drag fetish. Three birds with one stone ( and a double entendre to match!)
    i love that shot, Mick and Charlie crack me up .

leevancleef Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    She Comes in Rainbows is the best song on that album. Love it!
    i agree. Shes a Rainbow is one of my favorite 60s songs. Mick wrote it for Marianne Faithfull, who ive always thought is the love of his life.
    He also wrote Wild Horses for her.

Forever-27 Guest
    Micks father Joe Jagger died last year during the US tour, I remember this because he had to leave Las Vegas mid-way through the tour for his dads funeral.

Albums made after Let it Be or Sticky Fingers ( That cover with the zipper on the jacket was unique ) slowly went downhill. Well, Beggers banquet had its moments but not enough to make me want to buy the album. Then I closed the door on the stones after Emotional Rescue ( disco stones ) and Some Girls

leevancleef Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    Micks father Joe Jagger died last year during the US tour, I remember this because he had to leave Las Vegas mid-way through the tour for his dads funeral.

Albums made after Let it Be or Sticky Fingers ( That cover with the zipper on the jacket was unique ) slowly went downhill. Well, Beggers banquet had its moments but not enough to make me want to buy the album. Then I closed the door on the stones after Emotional Rescue ( disco stones ) and Some Girls
    Black and Blue is probably the album i dislike the most .
    Some Girls is not bad, but its not btw my favorites at all.

leevancleef Guest
    Some rare pictures that i thought some of you might enjoy:

This one is perfect for all of us death hags. CHARLIE WATTS and wife SHIRLEY attending BRIAN JONES funeral.

leevancleef Guest
    One of my favorite pictures of KEITH (yeah, he once was young and (imo) gorgeous)

cute!

leevancleef Guest
    This is one pic that i treasure. The great late JOHN BELUSHI with RONNIE WOOD in the backstage of SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE in 1978.

stinkythejokedog Guest
    Great Pix...I've been a Stones fan since I was 6 and saw them on the Ed Sullivan Show
    around 1965

stinkythejokedog Guest
    Just had to listen to Gimme Shelter...one of their best and one of the best rock songs ever
    recorded...

leevancleef Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkythejokedog View Post
    Just had to listen to Gimme Shelter...one of their best and one of the best rock songs ever
    recorded...
    aint that the truth!

sickRick Guest
    the"ready steady go" picture is the beatles....

but hey, I love the stones, and the beatles, so it's all cool.

lisalouver Guest
    I never was a Stones fan, however Gimme Shelter is one of the best songs ever I think and is just the epitome of the early 70's.

cachluv Guest

Advice from a man with a face only his Mother could love

Keith Richards Thinks Wino Needs To Get Her Act Together

Keith Richards has some advice for Amy Winehouse. Keith told reporters at the Berlin Film Festival, "She should get her act together. Apart from that, I have got nothing to say to the bitch."
    I think Keith is talking to the sober Wino now that she's in rehab. When Keith says "get your act together" that means get back on drugs. Doing drugs is the Richards way!
    I mean this is coming from a man who said he snorted his daddy's ashes with cocaine, but later denied it and said he snorted his daddy's ashes without the cocaine mixed in. It's like taking parenting advice from Michael Jackson.

----------------------------------------------------------

I will say, though he looks like death warmed over twice, he has looked exactly the same for the past 20 years. Who among us can say this???

????
    pull the string!

Put a hood over Keith's head and he could be a dark lord of the sith.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

bluebear71 Guest
    Thats NOT a mask?!

cachluv Guest
    LOL.

Like a bag of smashed assholes that face.

Like a bag of smashed assholes that face.
    After a lemonade enema!
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Elizabeth Guest

Ewwwwwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by cachluv View Post

Keith Richards has some advice for Amy Winehouse. Keith told reporters at the Berlin Film Festival, "She should get her act together. Apart from that, I have got nothing to say to the bitch."
    I think Keith is talking to the sober Wino now that she's in rehab. When Keith says "get your act together" that means get back on drugs. Doing drugs is the Richards way!
    I mean this is coming from a man who said he snorted his daddy's ashes with cocaine, but later denied it and said he snorted his daddy's ashes without the cocaine mixed in. It's like taking parenting advice from Michael Jackson.

I will say, though he looks like death warmed over twice, he has looked exactly the same for the past 20 years. Who among us can say this???
    Geez, I think he has really been dead for many years, he is just so chemically enhanced, he hasn't felt it yet!!!

Flowergrrl Guest

magblax Guest
    Keith is awesome. A talented musician and an icon. He was never known for being beautiful. That is why God gave him a face made for radio.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Ya gotta love him. He's an elder statesman of rock, plus I think he out -partied every single one of 'em, and still here to tell the tale. (I wish he would do a book, no holds barred)

Bigfoot Guest
    He looks like death

panda Guest
    He does look rough, but I think he got some teeth at least. Seems like I seen a recent pic of him smiling & he didn't have his signature rotten teeth anymore. Hard to tell by this pic though, what's showing on the bottom really does not look good! With all that money how could you not fix your teeth..uuuugggggg...too nasty.

Mrs. Watson Guest
    One of my exes was a die hard Stones fan and Keith was his favorite. (What was my first clue?) We actually saw one of his Expensive Wino shows and sat up front within spittin distance. Keith was totally wasted and had on more makeup than Elizabeth Taylor.

cachluv Guest
    He was actually kinda pretty when he was younger.

cherryghost Guest
    Its amazing the hostility Amy gets from other Rockstars who are less than qualified to pass judgement! At the Grammys another star accused Amy of not being a good role model!

LMFO..... Since when did RockStars become role models or have to be role models, is the world going mad! hahah!

Warmed Over Guest
    What's even more funny on that page is the line advert in the comments section hawking a site that allows you to "meet people with STDs in your area..." Um, no thanks.

leevancleef Guest
    He was actually kinda pretty when he was younger.
    He really was. Marianne Faithfull was quoted saying (a couple of years ago): "When i remember how gorgeous he was....." talking about Keith.

He was very attractive back in the 60s.

He looks like hell right now...i guess that his face is "what happens "when you abuse hard drugs and alcohol for 25 years.

More Cheese Please Guest

jester joker Guest
    I guess I am the only one that sort of finds him attractive in an odd sense. Agreed, he was a hottie way back when, but his weathered rugged looks now are somewhat attractive, to me anyways. I would like to see him sans the eyeliner though...not attractive on an old woman and the same goes for him. Maybe he needs to get a Merle Norman make-over, no¿¿¿

Cor, isn't that hot.................................................................................. ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ..................................................................................... ...........................!(NOT)

dirk diggler Guest

I've seen better dressed homeless people...better lookin too.

leevancleef Guest
    Aw, Dirk i like the way he dresses.... it looks great on him!

GrinReaper Guest
    Call me crazy but I think getting older may have something to do with the way Richards looks now!

WendyK Guest
    Yeah, the years and drugs have not been kind to his face for sure.He still I think is very talented though.

I'd do him.

Good God!

I prairie dogged that face once.

Sympathy For The Devil! etc, etc, etc!

Snoopy Guest
    I loved the Stones! saw them once in the 90's The best fun.. bar none.. I've ever has at a concert..Queen is next in line!

endsleigh03 Guest
    Wild Horses - that song just tears me up.

Love them!!! Saw them in Madison Square Garden in I want to say 1982??? Early 80s. I've been having the best time turning my 15-year old son on to some GOOD music and not the crap that seems to get the most radio play these days. He's on the drumline of his high school's marching band and of course has a garage band with some buddies of his. Thankfully, he's got great taste in music. That he and I can share this is one of my biggest joys in life.

I love the Stones and have seen them in concert several times. I like the words to "Mothers little helper" but my all time favorite is "Honky Tonk Woman".
    Wanna see my grandkids?

RocketQueen Guest
    "Far Away Eyes" and "Honky Tonk Woman" are my two favs. My dad is a huge Stones fan, so I grew up listening to them. I got in trouble for playing with the Sticky Fingers album cover!!!