Thread: Conner Conley

tarsier Guest

Conner Conley

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/2...ed+with+murder
    I searched but didn't see anything on this pos. Please merge if I missed it. He reminds me a bit of a modern Jesse Pomroy, certainly remorseless he admitts the killing and passes it off as a compulsion.

Mammy Guest
    This crime absolutely horrified me. I can't imagine the fear and pain this innocent little boy endured, at the hands of his own brother, who I am sure he looked up to and loved. Their parents, grandparents, and other loved ones have to feel like they are living a nightmare. I wonder if Andrew had always behaved strange or if it was recent to the crime. I know if I woke up and found my son standing over me with a knife, I would be terrified to try to sleep with him in the house. My bedroom door would be getting lots of new locks! I don't care if he was just 17 when he brutally murdered his brother, he deserves the death penalty. His apology in court was pathetic. I don't beleive he is sorry for killing Conner, he is sorry for getting caught! I hope he gets life without parole and he is forgotten about and nobody ever visits him. He deserves to live out his life in misery. I hope prison provides him the same fear he inflicted on his helpless brother!

The "Dexter" story is such bull. If he wanted to be like Dexter, he wouldn't have killed an innocent person.

And he wouldn't have been such an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Mintgiver View Post
    The "Dexter" story is such bull. If he wanted to be like Dexter, he wouldn't have killed an innocent person.

And he wouldn't have been such an asshole.
    Word. Dexter would have killed _him_ if he'd been a character on the show/in the book!

What a a horrible crime. The parents sound normal, at least on the surface. His actions seem pretty deliberate, so I don't buy his snapped and I have remorse excuse. Some people are just born missing that crucial human element we often call empathy, and he seems like one of those. He's not going to be "fixed", in prison or in a hospital. He needs to never see the free light of day again.

mandee1005 Guest
    The kid was cutting himself and the parents withdrew him from school. Wonder if they tried to get him help? This kid is cold blooded indeed. You think he did anything to his brother leading up to this? Surley the murder wasn't just outta the blue. He had to have been acting strange leading up to it. Why didn't anybody pick up on it?

tarsier Guest
    Dexter did kill his brother but I think this little pos was trying to get his 15 minutes of fame. I hope they make him serve his full sentence but they wont. Andrew is cold blooded.