Thread: Five year-old girl dies after singing for Simon Cowell

heat123 Guest

Five year-old girl dies after singing for Simon Cowell

trishsixxm Guest
    Oh this is so sad. Thank goodness Simon was able to grant her, her wish. RIP little Bethany. := (

That's tragic.
    But at least she got to live out one of her dreams. Lots of people don't get that in an entire lifetime.

RLR12 Guest
    That is really sad. Breaks your heart.

heat123 Guest
    It shows how much Simon Cowell cares, he does do a lot for charities.

jaylene Guest
    Poor baby. Sometimes life don't seem fair.

Ms. K Guest
    See, as much as people have hated Simon Cowell, this is why I really like him.

He's not constantly self-promoting about how much he does for charity, he just does it. Yes, he's hard on people who are trying to be the next Idol star....but damn, if you're gonna get into the business, you're going to have to deal with criticism.

He was sweet to this little girl and her family....and she got to have her wish.

stacebabe Guest
    This breaks my heart more than it usually would, because I have a 7 year old daughter, and my husband's friend had his daughter 1 month after ours. At 5 or 6, they found a tumor they couldn't operate on. She endured chemo and everything else. She passed away 2 weeks ago. This is a girl who I have pictures of romping around in the sand at the beach with my daughter, long before the discovery. My heart is so broken for my husbands friends. I cannot imagine not having my daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by heat123 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. K View Post
    See, as much as people have hated Simon Cowell, this is why I really like him.

He's not constantly self-promoting about how much he does for charity, he just does it. Yes, he's hard on people who are trying to be the next Idol star....but damn, if you're gonna get into the business, you're going to have to deal with criticism.

He was sweet to this little girl and her family....and she got to have her wish.
    Indeed. He actually seems to be a classy man.

Aww that is so sad. I think Simon's rudeness is just a show, I always have lol. He really does seem nice. And like someone else said, he doesn't flaunt his charity, he just does it. So glad that little girl got to live out her dream.

Good pr.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Nicki Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by *sarah* View Post
    Aww that is so sad. I think Simon's rudeness is just a show, I always have lol. He really does seem nice. And like someone else said, he doesn't flaunt his charity, he just does it. So glad that little girl got to live out her dream.
    I totally agree. Undereath all that exterior I think there is a teddy bear with a big heart. Poor little Angel. So happy she got her wish with Simon.

Very sad :-(
    What 3rd world country do you live in that doesn't allow 'the gays' to marry ?

Snoopy Guest
    Very Very Sad..This is one reason I adore Simon..he has a heart of gold but he expects anyone who wants to be in the business to earn it and work for it!

MunstersBabe Guest
    RIP little lady.

letty1970 Guest
    Bless her little heart....xxx

Heavenly Tiger Guest
    Some things should not be, not the least of which is the death of a child. RIP precious Bethany.