Page 1 of 35 12310 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kardashians

The Kardashians

Oh brother, or rather, oh sister! What is up with all the trials and tribulations of the Kardashian family? Two TV shows? Ridiculous- none
    of them have ever done a thing, except for themselves of course. Just my two cents, and my opinion only, however I see this Khloe and Lamar marriage lasting two minutes, two days, maybe two weeks...LMAO!!! He paid her $3000.00 bar bill at some club, and then they decide to get married? Bet this quickie marriage will cost him a lot more than three grand, and soon!!!

How the hell do you run up a $3k bar bill?? Apparently there is some really good stuff out there that I am not aware of!

Yeah, why are those girls everywhere? What the hell have they done? As far as I know, they are famous for being OJ's friend's daughters.

Did I miss something spectacular that they have done? Besides making sex tapes I mean! lol

One of them was in Playboy, wasn't she? Other than that and the E! Hollywood Story that runs every 9 minutes, I think that's about it.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

Impatience Guest
    Kim was in Playboy. Khloe did a naked Peta ad not too long ago.

Desertrose Guest
    They are very spoiled divas with very dirty mouths who treat each other, especially their mom, like crap.

NOVSTORM Guest
    These women are a joke ..if I see an article on them in any magazine I make sure I don't buy it lol The only claim to fame is that their bio dad was a friends of OJ's and worked on his trial and the fact the mother m arried Bruce Jenner (lol) another joke, who spends half of his life on a table with someone carving him up.

Guest Guest
    Kim is vacuous and not attractive!

deathhagcutie Guest
    indeed vlad..and the other sister looks like a man..

Quote Originally Posted by deathhagcutie View Post

ROTFLMAO, especially since Bruce Jenner looks like a woman after all his plastic surgery!!!! This wedding had to be the "Hollywood Ho Down" of the year!!!
    (The really high class photos of a hung over bride, dressed in a velour jogging suit, barefoot no less, while texting on her cell phone, being carried piggyback by her new groom...priceless...a true Kodak moment if there ever was one.)
    Last edited by Cynful; 09-28-2009 at 11:36 AM.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by deathhagcutie View Post
    I think she actually is!

1karenhb Guest
    Just goes to show you that having money doesn't give you class! I give the marriage 3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxyMillions View Post
    How the hell do you run up a $3k bar bill?? Apparently there is some really good stuff out there that I am not aware of!
    Buy several bottles of Cristal and pay everyone else's tab!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Impatience Guest
    um, they have had a ceremony but are not married yet pending prenump.

Quote Originally Posted by Impatience View Post
    um, they have had a ceremony but are not married yet pending prenump.
    yeah, I read that on dlisted too. I think I remember they didn't want to put off the ceremony to wait for the prenup, because some entertainment magazine was footing the entire bill, right?

Who says romance is dead, eh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Wow, that was some huge-open-mouthed-but-totally-straight-bromance greeting. (爆)~RaRa

Kim is hot. Her poor sisters missed the boat, though. I feel sorry for Khloe. She is always in her sister's shadow.

motherogod Guest
    They all have faces like a foot. Even ol' Bruce Jenner now. Ugh! This kind of thing really pisses me off about our society... ANYONE can get a TV show, and anyone who can get a TV show is apparently important?

Jesus is coming, and boy is he pissed!

"faces like a foot" Ahhh, LOL! I love that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mrs. James Dean Guest

The Kardashians

They annoy me and entertain me all the same time. But lately what is up with Kim Kardashian's face? Ugh. Talk about being addicted to Plastic Surgery. Well, the whole damn family is addicted to Plastic Surgery!

I don't think her ass is real either:

I think she's pretty much all fake but she claims she is all NATURAL! LMAO
    I HAVE NOT EVER HAD PLASTIC SURGERY!!!
    I am definitely not against it at all, but havenâ??t yet had it! Personally, lip injections are the thing I would never doâ??even if I didnâ??t have full lips.
    I think lip injections look very fake and bad and I wouldnâ??t want to kiss anyone with stuff in their lipsâ??so I wouldnâ??t do it to myself.

This is a picture of me when I was about 14 years old in a bikini. I hope after seeing this you guys will never ask me a plastic surgery question again! I have had a size C since I was 11 years old! So one day I will definitely get a lift, but I am waiting until after I have kids. Until then I rely on a great supportive bra! LOL!

All the butt implant rumors are just so not true and now just silly to me. I have answered dozens of times â??no I do not have butt implants,â? but people just donâ??t seem to want to believe it!

I have always had an insecurity with my noseâ?¦ People also have assumed I have had a nose job, but I have not! I look exactly the same as I did when I was a kid, except my nose has grown a little. I hate the bump on the side of my nose, but am way too afraid to mess with my face!
    OK KIM! Don't get me started on the rest of the Kardashians!!

I think we ALL feel the same way about that weird family...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Didn't know that was a thing...

Never watched the show. Kim needs to chill with the plastic surgery. Kourtney is still smokin', though. Aside from the badonkadonk butt, I'd love to be as voluptuous as Kim is. But I like curves. The waif look is OUT.

And their mama looks hella good for her age.

Not even going near Khloe. The poor thing.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

She honestly expects us to believe that she hasn't had her nose bobbed ?
    KELT' HOME FOR WAYWARD YOUTH-
    Helping Young Men To Turn Around For Over Twenty Years !

There are not a lot of shows or people whom I really detest on TV but these are it. I avoid anything to do with them (this post excluded of course). I'm outta here....
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessa View Post
    Never watched the show. Kim needs to chill with the plastic surgery. Kourtney is still smokin', though. Aside from the badonkadonk butt, I'd love to be as voluptuous as Kim is. But I like curves. The waif look is OUT.

And their mama looks hella good for her age.

Not even going near Khloe. The poor thing.

Their Mom, Kris, has had tons of plastic surgery! Kim is resembling her with her surgeries. lol

I don't know why people make so much fun of poor Klhoe, I don't think she's ugly at all.

Twobeatlesleft Guest
    If I could have any woman on earth, it would be Kim K. She has an exotic look and I don't care if she's had surgery.

Khloe is not ugly per se, but compared to Kim or Kourtney, she is a beast. And she's big boned and big-mouthed. Not a good combination IMO.

Me and my Mum are hooked the The Kardashians. We love their show and think poor old Bruce is too weak to stick up to his wife! All the girls are very good looking and their brother is cute too!

Dying Breath Guest
    Throw them all in the shower and scrub them down, then see what we think.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. James Dean View Post
    Their Mom, Kris, has had tons of plastic surgery! Kim is resembling her with her surgeries. lol

I don't know why people make so much fun of poor Klhoe, I don't think she's ugly at all.

Wow she does look really pretty in that picture. Most of the time I think she looks like a beast.

Kinda sad that they're erasing all their Armenian exoticness, Kim was beautiful before. Oh well, money talks, bullshit walks.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

trishsixxm Guest
    I think Kortney is the prettiest of them all. But they're famous for what?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. James Dean View Post

I thought the same thing! Especially around the mouth, "The Kardashian Trout Pout"!

Khloe is my favorite-she seems to be the least full of shit and the least self-obsessed. I loved it when she gave Bruce $$$ for his hobby helicopter and stood up to her mom for being so $$$ controlling of Bruce. IIRC, she said she was "helping Bruce take his balls back".

davidbrown Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by trishsixxm View Post
    I think Kortney is the prettiest of them all. But they're famous for what?
    Me, too! What are they famous for?? I've asked my friends and they don't have a clue either.

GODDESS6 Guest
    i don't mind them at all~ there is worse out there~ & i am biased a little because bruce jenner is my cousin, tho i have never met him, so that sorta makes me related to the kardashians by marriage~

Elizabeth Guest
    OK, here we go.....the history of the Kardashians.....from wikipidia.....

Kristen Mary Houghton grew up in San Diego California. She has one sister, Karen. Kris was married to lawyer Robert Kardashian (best known for his trial defense of O.J. Simpson) from 1978 to 1990. Kris and Robert's marriage resulted in four children: Kourtney on April 18, 1979; Kim on October 21, 1980; Khloé on June 27, 1984 and Robert Kardashian Jr. on March 17, 1987. Following marital difficulties Kris filed for divorce in 1990. Mr. Kardashian died September 30, 2003.[1]

Circa 1991, Kris commenced a romance with Olympic gold medalist (decathlon) athlete and business figure Bruce Jenner. Bruce related that prior to proposing to Kris he approached the late Robert Kardashian (to remain on amicable terms, as Bruce viewed the biological father as vital in Robert's children's lives), and invited him to a dinner to discuss an amicable finalization of the divorce. Robert gently agreed and sometime later Bruce proposed to Kris. They married in 1991.

Kourtney relayed in the show that as a child she was the least accepting of Bruce; she deliberately wore black for the first year of her mother's new marriage.
    The first grandchild to be born is Mason Dash Disick. Born on December 14, 2009, he is the son of Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick.

Kris' marriage to Bruce resulted in two daughters, which according to Kris were "a fantastic, unexpected surprise"-- Kendall (b. November 3, 1995) and Kylie (b. August 10, 1997).

Kris is stepmother to Bruce's son Burt and daughter Casey from Bruce's first marriage; and stepmother to sons Brody Jenner (born August 21, 1983) and Brandon Jenner (born June 4, 1981) from Bruce's second marriage.
    Last edited by Elizabeth; 05-26-2010 at 03:56 PM. Reason: additions

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    Nobody really knew of the Kardashians until Kim started hanging out with Paris and then things went from there.

I like Klohe the most from them; she's funny and like someone mentioned less absorbed with herself. The stuff she says cracks me up on the show. I like her more now that I just found out (from post above) that we share a b-day! lol

But why they are famous? Well, for no reason whatsoever and because they are good at marketing themselves, I guess.

I recently got hooked on thier stupid reality show. lol. I don't care much for Kim. But I like Khloe and Kourtney well enough. And thier brother is pretty cute. And yeah Kris looks very good for her age and to have had all those kids.

Talking Kim K

Kim Kardashian is engaged

http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/05/sc...-kims-engaged/

and the ring is... correct me if I'm wrong, 2.0 Karat?

jaylene Guest
    I thought it didn't mention the size but that it cost 2 million?

Oogie Boogie Guest
    There's no way in heck Kim K would settle for a 2 carat ring considering the monster stone Khloe got from Lamar, even if she had to buy her own!

ETA: not that 2 carats is small for normal people; but it seems like these folks have a different frame of reference.

Oh NO that doesn't mean she's going to live here in the Garbage State is she?
    Maybe her and Oprah could be neighbors in Alpine.
    When you lose a parent you lose your past. When you lose a spouse you lose your present. When you lose a child you lose your future.
    R.I.P Kim: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...336317&df=all&
    R.I.P Dad http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=93315851
    R.I.P Mom http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=97780420

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pyt View Post
    Kim Kardashian is engaged

http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/05/sc...-kims-engaged/

and the ring is... correct me if I'm wrong, 2.0 Karat?
    20 carats.

navallint Guest
    the today show this morning said it was 20.5 . next week Paris Hiltons will be 25.5..ya know

This can't end well.

I love how they talk about marriage suiting the Kardashians... the one who is married has only been married a year or two I think. Let's revisit after 10 or so and them having popped a few kids out and see how its going then....

20.5 carats is a bit obnoxious.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

KristinEileen Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DietCokeofEvil View Post
    20.5 carats is a bit obnoxious.
    I totally agree!! What's the point in having a ring that size when chances are they won't last!

Kris has sisters, all of which names start with K...

Quote Originally Posted by KristinEileen View Post
    I totally agree!! What's the point in having a ring that size when chances are they won't last!
    As they say, men come and go, but diamonds are forever.

PurrPurr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KristinEileen View Post
    Should we start a pool as to how long the engagement (or marriage) lasts?

kimmer927 Guest
    This kills me! She has already been married before...I think the size of the diamond = size of her vagina...

rucyco2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    Should we start a pool as to how long the engagement (or marriage) lasts?
    I'm in

Quote Originally Posted by kimmer927 View Post
    This kills me! She has already been married before...I think the size of the diamond = size of her vagina...
    If that was the case, Humphries would have to have given her something like this: