Page 6 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicest and meanest celebrity you've met

Laura1020 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tombstone Tourist View Post
    Oh, can I play?

Bobby Flay - an asshole both on and off the set
    Why am I not surprised? I can't STAND him. Anyone remember when he did the original Iron Chef? He beat Morrimoto and then jumped up on the counter in triumph. It was reported the Morrimoto considered that to be an act of EXTREME disrespect to both Morrimoto and "Kitchen Stadium". Then about a year later, I think, they had a rematch and Booby won again. Damn it if that arrogant little pissant didn't jump up on the counter again. I wish Morrimoto would've clocked his ass. But, I guess that's all water under the bridge since they both appear on Iron Chef America now.

Laura1020 Guest
    Has anyone ever met Charlie Sheen? Just curious to see if you think he or Denise is telling the "truth".

Bellfire Guest
    My mom met Elizabeth Taylor and said she is truely a Queen. She's so sweet and kind and doesn't mind people touching her.

Brad that plyed Doctor Tony Jones is so sweet. The guy who played Jack Montgomery was too cocoky. Emma Samms was kind of Snooty.
    Last edited by Bellfire; 10-22-2007 at 10:56 AM.

craftyblah Guest
    I have not personally met any celebs... however, my hubby has been in many houses; as he is a telecom tech.

When we lived in the LA area, he worked for a company that took care of many celebs telecom needs. (ie. phones, alarms, security.) It was a small local business, and celebs loved that.

Anywho... some of his favorites:

Kelsey Grammar... his "staff" was horrible, but he was a down to earth nice guy. Hubby saw the wife in a towel with her hair wrapped, ugglier than sin. Saw the baby when the paps were being offered $25,000 for a single picture.

Mickey Dolenz... house smelled of dog urine. Hubby HATED going there.

Pat Benatar... he said she a bit odd, but nice as could be. Hubby was there setting them up with a phone system & her teenaged daughter kept begging for an $800 cordless phone. Her husband was a bit "off" and was more worried about looking down the cliff to the nude beach.

5. 10-23-2007, 01:06 AM

6. 10-23-2007, 04:16 PM

Irishlass Guest
    only celeb i ever meet was Linda Gray from Dallas fame
    I went to HS with her son and meet her Twice, she was very very Nice

My dad was a Chaplain to several hospitals in Hollywood
    he meet Michael Landon one time said he was very nice, liza Minelli to
    was nice. He also meet a few of Presidents(they werent presidents at the time)
    He liked Reagan the best probaly because he was a cowboy.

Batmama Guest
    I saw Dennis Weaver once at a House of Pancakes in New Mexico.I didn't approach him because he was eating and I didn't want to intrude.The waitresses though were on him like fleas on a dog.He was very nice and patient and signed everything they asked him to and took pictures with them.Very nice man from what I saw and heard.

Gary Guest
    Rick Nelson - nice enough (his manager was a jerk)
    Jan & Dean - super cool
    Wolfman Jack - Oh maaaan.....SUPER low-key and SUPER nice. Another guy I sadly miss.
    Steve Boone/Joe Butler/Jerry Yester (Lovin' Spoonful) - really nice guys
    Trashmen (Surfin' Bird) - pretty nice, but slightly un-comfortable talking to fans
    Carl Perkins - very down to earth and quiet. He LOVED his fans.
    Lesley Gore - seemed somewhat bothered with the fans after a show. Maybe a bad day.
    Joan Jett - very nice.
    The Pandoras (80s LA girl band) - I LOVED THESE GIRLS. SUPER cool. R.I.P. Paula!
    Marshall Crenshaw - jerk
    Joe Ely - very friendly
    Dick Dale - full of himself
    Lloyd Thaxton (so what!) - SUPER nice.
    Stray Cats - GREAT! After one of their shows, I went to my favorite local pub and a few minutes later, they showed up and nobody knew who they were! They were in the back playing pinball and some video games and I went back to say HI and we played games and talked about old rock & roll all night!

BamaDeathHag Guest
    Neal McCoy (the country singer) is the nicest person I have ever met; he gave me a big hug and talked to me and was really sweet; the rudest people i have ever met is Lorrie Morgan, Mark Collie, and the guitarist Porter Howell from Little Texas. The rest of the band was nice but he was just a prick!

ghoulgurl Guest
    Nice--Paul Westerberg (Singer/songwriter, Replacements (when I met him he was a bit tipsy, he's now sober from what I here)
    Chris Franz (Drummer, Talking Heads), genuine, very friendly
    Larry Linville (actor M*A*S*H) down to earth, regular guy
    Gary Dell'Abate (Producer, The Howard Stern Show) a nice, polite guy
    Dwight Yokam (country singer) very pleasant

Jerky
    Joey Ramone (The Ramones)--maybe it was just his personality but he barely said "hi"

ghoulgurl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    OMG--I *adored* RN, you were lucky!

Gary Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ghoulgurl View Post
    OMG--I *adored* RN, you were lucky!
    Met him backstage. Friends of mine had a band and they opened for him here in town. Rick was a pretty nice guy and posed for pictures with anybody who would ask, but his manager kept interrupting....Rick would calm him down and after a few minutes the manager would start up again. Didn't want all of us backstage because Rick was "the star". Rick told him "They're my opening act, let them stay." After a while, we just left so the manager would stop whining. Rick put on a great show.

ghoulgurl Guest
    Met him backstage. Friends of mine had a band and they opened for him here in town. Rick was a pretty nice guy and posed for pictures with anybody who would ask, but his manager kept interrupting....Rick would calm him down and after a few minutes the manager would start up again. Didn't want all of us backstage because Rick was "the star". Rick told him "They're my opening act, let them stay." After a while, we just left so the manager would stop whining. Rick put on a great show.
    Great story...I visited the R-n-R Hall of Fame over the summer and they had a nice display of his works/stage outfits that was curated by his children.

Laura1020 Guest
    Jan & Dean - super cool
    Wolfman Jack - Oh maaaan.....SUPER low-key and SUPER nice. Another guy I sadly miss.
    Steve Boone/Joe Butler/Jerry Yester (Lovin' Spoonful) - really nice guys
    Trashmen (Surfin' Bird) - pretty nice, but slightly un-comfortable talking to fans
    Carl Perkins - very down to earth and quiet. He LOVED his fans.
    Lesley Gore - seemed somewhat bothered with the fans after a show. Maybe a bad day.
    Joan Jett - very nice.
    The Pandoras (80s LA girl band) - I LOVED THESE GIRLS. SUPER cool. R.I.P. Paula!
    Marshall Crenshaw - jerk
    Joe Ely - very friendly
    Dick Dale - full of himself
    Lloyd Thaxton (so what!) - SUPER nice.
    Stray Cats - GREAT! After one of their shows, I went to my favorite local pub and a few minutes later, they showed up and nobody knew who they were! They were in the back playing pinball and some video games and I went back to say HI and we played games and talked about old rock & roll all night!
    I saw Joan Jett a couple nights ago on The Henry Rollins Show. She really impressed me and I thought, "I would love to meet this woman." Lucky you, you have. I'm so jealous! And, my husband would KILL for the opportunity to play pinball with the Stray Cats. You are one very lucky man, my friend!

Handrejka Guest
    Sorry to be a post whore/over-enthusiastic newbie but here's my two pence worth, mostly UK based celebs I'm afraid

Anyway here we go

Anna Friel - bitch
    Boris Becker- nice
    Ken Dodd - complete twunt and letch
    Norman Wisdom - nice enough but bit of a letch
    Roy Barraclough - sweet
    David Prowse - nice but didn't seem that bright
    Kenny Baker - grumpy but ok
    Danny John-Jules - was nice to us but have heard others say he's a prick
    Archie Gemill - lovely
    Neville Southall - prick and homophobe
    Christian Bale (phone only never met him) - nice but not all there

Lai~M12 Guest
    what in the world? Who started this thread? I didn't know everyone in the entire universe has met a celebrity except me I need to get out more!

hoxharding Guest
    I was told that Christian Bale has sort of a mean sense of humor. That on Velvet Goldmine, he made a female of the crew almost cry. Then he grinned and said he was teasing her. She asked for a ride home and he threw a fit and acted like he wanted her fired. He then cracked up and gave her a ride home.

OK, I'll chime in with mine.

Chubby Checker - drove him and his band to the airport after a show in San Jose. Kinda strange....was hanging out the window yelling at some hookers we passed.

Steve Holland, guitarist for Molly Hatchet: Super cool guy, walked in with a can of Coke in one hand and a bottle of Jack Daniels in the other. Burned one with him, asked him questions, he was really a nice guy.

Several members of Lynyrd Skynyrd: Ed King, Billy Powell, Johnny Van Zant, Randall Hall, and Leon Wilkeson. Very friendly and nice guys, especially Leon. Posed for pictures, offered us beers from the backstage buffet. What threw me off is that they were all only about 5 feet 3 inches tall. Very memorable evening.

Shook hands with Arnold Schwarzenegger, he came to the building I work in and spoke in the lobby and then went around shaking hands. Looked me right in the eye and said "Thank you very much". Very broad shoulders, but only about 5 feet 10 inches tall.

Ones I've seen but didn't speak to:

John Ratzenberger
    Jeff Bridges
    Nick Nolte
    Luis Tiant
    Chicago Bulls team (pre Michael Jordan, standing around the luggage carousel at the airport)

I know there's more, but I'm kind of blanking out......

star82 Guest
    I went to a horror movie convention. I met the cast of The Devils Rejects (minus Rob and Sheri Zombie)... but Matt McGory who was the tall guy in Big Fish & he played Tiny in House of 1000 was a complete a**hole. He wanted to charge me $35 to take his pic with my own camera. He died about two weeks after that happened. so sad.

ComputerGuy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by star82 View Post
    I went to a horror movie convention. I met the cast of The Devils Rejects (minus Rob and Sheri Zombie)... but Matt McGory who was the tall guy in Big Fish & he played Tiny in House of 1000 was a complete a**hole. He wanted to charge me $35 to take his pic with my own camera. He died about two weeks after that happened. so sad.

WOW Big fish was filmed here in Wetumpka etc. I know some folks that played extras in the movie

Cemetry Gates Guest
    I love this thread so much, I'm going to pop the question!!

Robin Williams- Shy, but seems pretty nice. I used to work in a deli near his house and he'd come in sometimes-- he had me open up the store when we were already closed once, but whatever. I saw him smash bumpers with someone's car when he was pulling out of a space and he just tore off!!

Johnny Rotten-- He was rude as hell to my friend, but nice to me, so I think it's a crap shoot.

Kiri TeKanawa (Opera Singer)-- total BEE-yatch. Defines "diva".

Saw Paul Young at the Las Vegas airport-- was wearing a belt buckle with "P.Y." on it, looking around hoping someone would recognize him.

That's all I can remember right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Laura1020 View Post
    I saw Joan Jett a couple nights ago on The Henry Rollins Show. She really impressed me and I thought, "I would love to meet this woman." Lucky you, you have. I'm so jealous! And, my husband would KILL for the opportunity to play pinball with the Stray Cats. You are one very lucky man, my friend!
    I went to a Joan Jett concert in the late 90's out in San Francsico and got to meet her before the show. She was very nice and let me shake her hand.

During the concert, she had a film crew up on stage, filming parts of the concert. One of the camera guys got too close to her while she was filming and she ended up getting hit in the head with the camera.

Blood was streaming down the side of her face, and she continued on and she bent down towards the front row while playing her guitar and one of the audience members wiped off her head with a napkin, until she moved away.

What a cool souvenir he got from that show - some of her blood!

kafenervosa Guest
    I met June Lockhart from Lassie and Lost in Space fame She attends NASA parties here in Houston. Anyway, she is very friendly. I saw her in the Space Center gift shop talking with one of the very young employees who had no idea who she was. June made sure she introduced herself to the employee several times.

Cubano Guest

Angry Nicest & meanest- mostly mean....

Worked in the business for several years many years ago. Most celebs were very nice to work with or be around. The ones that stand out were the mean ones, of course.

Nicest- I would immediately say, Carol Burnett. Other nice actors; Elizabeth Montgomery, Meg Ryan, Stella Stevens, and Nichelle Nichols.

Meanest- Hah, that's easy. Top of the list is Tom Cruise. After that, Andy Griffith, Treat Williams, Kristy McNichol, and Steve Martin.

hollywoodsaint Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubano View Post
    Worked in the business for several years many years ago. Most celebs were very nice to work with or be around. The ones that stand out were the mean ones, of course.

Nicest- I would immediately say, Carol Burnett. Other nice actors; Elizabeth Montgomery, Meg Ryan, Stella Stevens, and Nichelle Nichols.

Meanest- Hah, that's easy. Top of the list is Tom Cruise. After that, Andy Griffith, Treat Williams, Kristy McNichol, and Steve Martin.

That's interesting- I've always heard that Cruise is one of the nice guys of Hollywood (never met him.) What gave you that impression??

Cubano Guest

Reply to Hollywood Saint....

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodsaint View Post
    That's interesting- I've always heard that Cruise is one of the nice guys of Hollywood (never met him.) What gave you that impression??
    Hello- Surprises me to hear someone say they heard he is a nice guy. I'm constantly hearing otherwise, but maybe that's because I live in LA.

Cruise has a clause in his contracts that no one is aloud to speak to him, nor make direct eye contact on film sets, with the exception of the director and main actors. Not even bit players are allowed to speak with him. He only uses his double for rehearsing in front of the camera, and once everything is lit and ready to shoot does he come out to actually film his scenes. Once director yells 'cut', Cruise immediately leaves for his dressing room. Once you are hired on one of his films, you are warned about how to treat him and/or act around him.

Perhaps someone else who has worked on one of his films can verify....

28. 10-24-2007, 10:18 PM

I haven't had a lot of opportunity to meet any celebrities but one that really stands out is I saw John Denver on a book tour. After giving a little speech, he signed autographs. He wouldn't bother to look at anyone when he signed the books - even if they spoke to them. My mom and dad, who really loved his music, were so disappointed.

30. 10-24-2007, 10:28 PM

Cemetry Gates Guest
    Oh shoot! I forgot!!!!

Andy Bell of Erasure: Met him in Barcelona. THE SWEETEST guy. He's ultra cute and friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkePriz View Post
    Best: Bruce Springsteen--very down to earth and friendly, and even held conversation for a bit when I took an package up to his room. He was just about my height, which surprised me (I'm 5'4)
    So, so, so, so, so, so lucky. *sigh*

hollywoodsaint Guest
    Hello- Surprises me to hear someone say they heard he is a nice guy. I'm constantly hearing otherwise, but maybe that's because I live in LA.

Cruise has a clause in his contracts that no one is aloud to speak to him, nor make direct eye contact on film sets, with the exception of the director and main actors. Not even bit players are allowed to speak with him. He only uses his double for rehearsing in front of the camera, and once everything is lit and ready to shoot does he come out to actually film his scenes. Once director yells 'cut', Cruise immediately leaves for his dressing room. Once you are hired on one of his films, you are warned about how to treat him and/or act around him.

Perhaps someone else who has worked on one of his films can verify....
    I lived and worked in H'wood up until recently (if you check out pg. 9 of this thread I list some "names" I've worked with/met) but the thing I'd always heard about him is that- though he's a little eccentric (esp. in the last couple years), he's like the most professional, hard-working guy in the business. "Professional" usually doesn't = "mean", but I guess you never know. Oh, and a couple people told me that he's definitely gay, even though I don't see it with him. Apparently, I'm in the minority b/c everyone else seems to think he is, NTTAWWI...

I met Edwin Starr in Great Yarmouth,England , Edwin actually lived in the next town to mine so i went up and told him i lived by him so he replied "well if ever your passing pop in for a cup of tea" i never took him up on the offer though lol,was sad to hear of his passing years later

Cathy J. Guest
    Nicest- I would immediately say, Carol Burnett. .
    Never met her face to face but I was in the audience when Carol did one of those Q&A things for a cable TV show in Denver years ago. Around 1990.

She was quite open and seemed to be more than willing to discuss just about anything the crowd wanted to hear. Her Lawsuit against the Enquier, her lesbian daughter, her relationship with Lucille Ball, the movie "Annie" and so forth.

However just before the taping before Carol came out we were "warned" about one "taboo" issue with Carol we were asked not to bring up. Everything else was OK. What was this taboo subject?

The TV show "Mama's Family" !!!

At the time the syndicated Mama was still be being made and from what I remember at the time Carol had some sort of falling out with Ken Barry ( Vint ) and Vicky Lawrence plus her recent nasty divorce with Joe Hamilton didn't help matters much.

Laura1020 Guest
    Still waiting on anyone who has met Charlie Sheen. C'mon! I know someone out there has.

I have only met two celebs in my life. The first was Tim Kazurinsky of SNL and Police Academy fame. My father worked the foot patrol (Chicago Police Dept) on Wells St in Chicago for many years. He's met a TON of Second City alums. Tim's wfie was the choreographer for my HS musical when I was a sophomore. Tim had seen my dad in the audience and approached him. Dad introduced me after the play. Tim was very nice and very complimentary. My dad has also met Jim Belushi, Bonnie Hunt, Mary Gross, Dan Aykroyd, John Kapelos, Richard Kind, Mike Myers, Chris Farley, Dan Castellaneta (D'oh), Bill Murray and brothers and Betty Thomas. He has had nothing but good things to say about all of these people, especially Belushi and Bonnie Hunt.

I also met singer Edwin McCain about a year ago. Also VERY nice and even shared some pretty personal info with us regarding his adoption as a child and the child he and his wife adopted. I thought this was nice consdering it was just a stupid radio station meet and greet thing. Very genuine. Good ol' southern boy.

hollywoodsaint Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura1020 View Post
    Still waiting on anyone who has met Charlie Sheen. C'mon! I know someone out there has.

I worked on Two and a Half men once; didn't actually meet Sheen, but saw him and overheard him having a conversation with someone about tuxedos, of all things...FWIW, he's shorter than you would expect, and very low-key. Oh, and he prefers Armani tuxedos.

hoxharding Guest
    I didn't speak to Charlie,but I was an extra on '8 Men Out'
    He seemed like he enjoyed talking to people. I got to see him look down his own pants(no idea why)
    At one point he was standing near me and I could of tapped him on his shoulder. I didn't dare though.
    A little boy one a contest that day to have lunch with Charlie. The kid was thrilled(I was sitting next to him)
    I just wondered if Charlie would be just as happy to eat lunch with a kid.

Laura1020 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodsaint View Post
    I worked on Two and a Half men once; didn't actually meet Sheen, but saw him and overheard him having a conversation with someone about tuxedos, of all things...FWIW, he's shorter than you would expect, and very low-key. Oh, and he prefers Armani tuxedos.
    Thanks!!

brien85 Guest

celebs

Bill Murray-very nice guy

Chris Jericho-met my wrestling idol man...very very cool guy

REO Speedwagon-worked security for them, cool guys

Warrant-nice guys

smellslikealmonds Guest
    i met sonny shroyer (enos) when i was about 9 or 10
    nice

Only one experience to relate...I met Harriett Nelson once. She was, believe it or not, taking a tour of the Queen Mary in Long Beach and during a break, sat down beside me. She was very sweet, very glad that people remembered her, but did seem to be a little bit "slow". She signed an autograph for my sister, and spelled my sister's name (Jane)incorrectly. She tried to erase it with the end of the pen (no eraser) and then wet her finger and tried to wipe the incorrect letters off. This was in September before Ricky died on New Years Eve - 1985 I think.

It was initially just myself and my sister talking to Harriett, but the crowd kept growing. A guy walked past, did a double take and turned around and walked back over and said to Harriett..."I know who you are...I really do know who you are...You're 'Leave It To Beaver's' mother". Harriett burst into laughter and most of the crowd said -in unison - "Ricky Nelson's mother..not Beaver's!!"

My only other celebrity experience was on that same trip to LA. I saw Dinah Shore driving down Wilshire, and I waved to her...she waved back.

Has anyone ever met Dave Chappelle? Seems like he's REAL laid back and friendly type guy.

Hi all newbie here .. Ive not met many Hollywood types but working as a "beer tub" /bartender at some local musical venues in the Maryland /D.C. Ive met a few artists.

Placebo .. these guys were so sweet and funny Brian Molko is so cheeky and quick witted not to mention a total hottie

Mike Ness from Social Distortion is an absolute doll baby ..he chatted myself and my son up and gave my kid the set list and drum sticks(signed) from that nights show. One of the most down to earth souls Ive been lucky enough to meet.

Chris Hall from Stabbing Westward was cool
    Sisters of Mercy were nice but a bit strange
    Dave Gahan of Depeche Mode was sweet
    really the only jerks that Ive encountered were ..
    The Death Cab for Cutie guys .. they were just plain rude
    and
    Glen Danzig he was just way out there and butt ass rude even to the people that liked his music.

hoxharding Guest
    D.B. Sweeny was in '8 Men Out' and he seemed really nice. He took time to talk to the kids and was all around polite and friendly to everyone.

Mamma Guest
    Only jackass was Rick Springfield-- and met him at a signing at a Wal Mart in Norman, OK. Maybe that's why he was a jackass! Anyway, he acted as if he was bothered by all of us in line, and the picture I got of him he's pursing his lips! Jackass.
    Autograph signing at the Wal mart (Bwahahaha!) Jackass and "pursed lips" ??? Bwahahahaha! I swear I've been trying to type on this laptop for the past couple of minutes, but it keeps moving cause I'm giggling so much .... like just now.

Pursed lips ~ good gawsh that is funny !!! And it's the Jackass at the end that did it. Nice touch, MotheroGod!

~Mamma

jade0425 Guest

nicest and meanest celebs that i've met

i used to be a flight attendant back in the 80's so here's some of my list: geraldo rivera was on my flight with his brother, geraldo had to sit by the window and the brother had to order everything for geraldo because geraldo was too good to speak to a lowly flight attendant. at the opening show in houston for madonna's truth or dare tour, my husband and i were invited to the after party by the national record rep for warner records, she told us on the way to the party NOT to approach madonna, to only talk to her if she approached us because and i quote "she would just as soon as spit on you as to talk to you". downtown julie brown and john norris from mtv were there and madonna never even spoke to them. she came in to the party with her dancers and did a few dances with them, never speaking to anyone. first class bitch she was and that was only 1990! other rude people: roger mcquinn from the birds, in 1989 wouldn't even speak to the fans waiting for him after an outdoor concert in houston. such a has been with a still quite large ego. also, elton john, who is such a diva that he would only go on his 1989 tour if bernie taupin would accompany him, and bernie wouldn't do the tour unless a certain record rep would accompany him. and although my husband worked for a video network and we had record company tickets for the show, we were not able to get any back stage passes cause elton refused to see anyone. only a couple of more a-holes: andy taylor from duran duran on his solo tour of clubs in 1988-89, total dick, wouldn't speak to any of the fans after the show, just rode off in his limo. however, in my experiences, the good has outweighed the bad. the good ones: the entire band of chicago (1988 lineup), jon voight, billy gibbons, john amos (roots, good times), tom petty, edie brickell and the new bohemians, danny elfman (oingo boingo, batman theme, tales from the crypt theme, desperate housewives theme, the replacements (danny wilde, friends theme), gene simmons (really nice guy), joe lynn turner (deep purple), janie lane and jerry dixon from warrant (nice guys), the band survivor (eye of the tiger), crowded house (nicest guys you could ever meet, although paul hess commited suicide in either '05 or '6, may he rest in peace, alice cooper (he has to be the best by far, so nice, so gracious, so cool), chris isacc (so nice, so handsome, saw him in his dressing room which was way fun), jonathan cain and neil schonn from journey (met them on their tour with bad english, but john waite was an a-hole, don was (great producer, used to be with the band 'was not was', all of the chics from vixen (such a fantastic all girl rock band from the eighties), the band 'men without hats ' (safety dance) -they were weird but really fun, huey lewis and the news, and last but not least, iva davies of icehouse (aussie band). i probably have more but just can't think of them at the moment. oh, i forgot about placido domingo. met him on a flight into houston and he was the ultimate gentleman. i didn't personally meet robert plant, but my husband did back in 1989, and i was told that he was very personable and gracious. he actually gave my husband a kiss on the cheek when they parted company. i have family in england who says that robert stills goes to the local pub and will have a pint with the locals. one last thing, some flight attendant friends told me that lucille ball was a total bitch on a flight, and also rod stewart, who like geraldo rivera, sat by the window and would not speak to the flight attendants. his girlfriend, at the time, kelly emberg, had to order all of his drinks and food. but, i think that by far, the worst celebrities are the profesional athelites, with the exception of nolan ryan. when i was a flight attendant, the sports charters that we did were the worst. the players were rude, crude, arrogant and disrespectful. if they have any manners, they don't use them. anyway, enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by BeanBoyGirl View Post
    I saw him at some fashion event and my friend donated to a charity for a meet and greet with him. We were introduced to him and he said Oh God and turned around walked the other way. She WAS his biggest fan, seriously she loved him. Sad Shit.

Was that Dennis Quaid?! What a ass hole. Who in the hell does he think he is. For some reason that makes me so mad. How could he break the heart of a fan. I swear I will never watch another one of his movies again.

SarahThirteen Guest
    Ive met alot of bands all of which were pretty nice... Ive met most of the Cleveland Indian's from the 90's some were really nice some *cough*Manny*cough* were dicks. I met "Steve" from 90210 and he was really nice.

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    "Grace Jones - I pissed her off, calling her a hermaphrodite" LMFAO
    Scott you rock !!

Met Nascar drivers Kyle Petty & Ernie Irvan they were both nice.

jamie Guest
    Didnt meet Charlie Sheen personally but step-fathers great nephew lived next door to him growing up and are still friends today. I was about 16 so it was quite awhile ago but a couple months after finding this out I got a big envelope in the mail and was very suprised to open and find a letter and autograph picture of him was not expecting it thought that was very nice.

The nicest celebrity I ever met was John Stamos and the rudest was Gabrielle Cateris or something like that from 90210

Nicest: It's a tie between Vic Ceaser and Julia Child. Vic was an all-around nice old guy and I ran into him on several occasions. Julia Child did the commencement address at my school one year. What a gal!

Meanest: Dennis Cole. The halfassed guy on the C list who used to be married to Jacqueline Smith.

Weirdest: Another tie: Hugh Hefner. The man never takes a bath. And Wilt Chamberlain. He was a starer. Gawk much Wilt?

53. 10-29-2007, 03:26 AM

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    Nicest: Julia Child did the commencement address at my school one year. What a gal!
    The Neptune Society handled Julia Childs' cremation after her death. Apparently she had signed up with them way back in the 70's, so when she died, she services only cost about $700 in total!

I heard this first hand from a lady with the Neptune Society - since we had signed my Mom up for it. Mom's cost $1800 for everything. Inflation!

Maruz83 Guest
    Okay okay my turn -

Nicest - Matt Damon, Britney Spears (circa 2001), Tiger Woods, and the whole 3-doors down guys Also Manny Ramirez (almost took him home hehehe), and A-ROD !!

Meaniest - ARNOLD !!!! Before he was the gov of Cali, he was an A-HOLE to me and a group of our friends !!! Stallon was pretty rude also for a midget !!