Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Phoebe Prince Suicide - Cyberbullying continues after death.

punklove Guest

Unhappy Phoebe Prince Suicide - Cyberbullying continues after death.

While police in South Hadley, Mass., investigate whether cyber bullying was to blame for the suicide last week of 15-year-old Phoebe Prince, the teenager who had recently emigrated from Ireland suffered a final indignity â?? disparaging remarks believed to be posted by classmates to a Facebook page created in her memory.

Prince died on Jan. 14 after a rough freshman year. Friends and school officials told MyFoxBoston.com that Prince had been picked on and taunted since moving to Massachusetts last fall. South Hadley High Principal Daniel Smith sent out a letter to parents of students at the high school. In the letter, he called Prince "smart, charming, and as is the case with many teenagers, complicated . . . We will never know the specific reasons why she chose to take her life," Boston.com reported.
    School bullies taunted Phoebe Prince through text messages, the computer and on Facebook and other social networking sites, Smith told the Boston Herald.

Smith said thebullying often surrounded arguments about teen dating, Boston.com reported. In the letter to parents, dated Jan. 20, Smith addressed the disagreements: "These disagreements centered on relationship/dating issues. School personnel immediately intervened . . . and both counseled and provided consequences as the situations required. It is what happened after those incidents were over that is cause for significant concern.â??â??

Even after her death, bullies posted disparaging messages on her Facebook memorial page. The comments had to be removed from the page. A makeshift memorial was held for Phoebe Prince over the weekend.
    Messages left by FoxNews.com for South Hadley High School's media spokesman and the South Hadley Police Department were not returned.
    Local police and the Northwestern District Attorney are investigating.

punklove Guest
    I have NO idea what is wrong with people sometimes.. Anyway.. Some photos of Phoebe. RIP.

Mass. officials say they believe Phoebe Prince, 15, committed suicide following online attacks by classmates. (CBS)

'Heart-wrenching': A tribute to Phoebe Prince who committed suicide after she faced a campaign of cyber bullying on emigrating to America

jaylene Guest
    The poor thing. Being a teenager sucks.
    RIP

Salad Fingers Guest
    Poor girl,its sad that nowadays there are so many ways that a bully can attack.It was bad enough when it was just the school yard.
    I cant beleive she is still being attacked after death,that is just hateful and brutal.
    RIP Phoebe.

punklove Guest
    A teenage Irish girl who recently emigrated to America is feared to have killed herself aftera horrific campaign of cyber-bullying. U.S. authorities are investigating reports that Phoebe Prince, 15, hanged herself after being tormented by text messages and postings on Facebook.

Other students at her school in Boston, Massachusetts, told police she was the victim of a campaign of harassment by bullies. One message sent to the teenager shortly before she took her own life read: 'Go kill yourself'. In the weeks leading up to her death, Prince had said she received harsh messages on her mobile phone and nasty comments on the social networking site Facebook. The teenager was found hanging at the home she shared with her mother Anne, three sisters and a brother on January 14th.

Her family had only been in the U.S. for six months after emigrating from the small village of Fanore, Co.Clare, to start a new life. Phoebe had been born in Britain but lived most of her life in Ireland. Officials at South Hadley High School sent a letter to parents saying they are looking into claims of the bullying. 'It's heart-wrenching,' said South Hadley Police Chief David LaBrie. 'She had only moved here last summer. 'We are looking at all factors,' said LaBrie, who is assisting the Northwest District Attorney's office with an investigation into Prince's death. 'It's tremendously emotionally draining on the family and the whole community right now. It's such a sad thing.'

School chiefs have accepted that cyber bullying has become a problem as more teenagers sign up to Facebook and use mobile phones to keep in contact. 'The real problem now is the texting stuff and the cyber bullying,' said South Hadley School Superintendent Gus Sayer. 'Some kids can be very mean towards one another using that medium.' Prince's suicide mirrors that of U.S. teen Megan Meier in 2006. The 13 year old killed herself after the mother of a former friend created a fictitious profile to harass her on the networking site MySpace. Meier was sent messages which urged her to kill herself by mother-of-two, Lori Drew.
    The 47-year-old woman was charged with cyber-bullying but later cleared after a trial. Friends have told local media in Boston that Prince had trouble settling in, but she had also been picked on by school bullies.

One friend said Prince fled from a maths class in tears after being tormented by another girl who was jealous that she had been asked to a school dance by a boy she liked. 'She was calling her names and threatening her. Phoebe was probably scared. I know I would be,' said the friend.

Even after her death, bullies posted disparaging messages on her Facebook memorial page. The comments had to be removed from the page.

punklove Guest
    http://www.boston.com/news/local/mas...le_mean_girls/

(The Springfield Republican) Undated family photo of Phoebe Nora Mary Prince, 15, who committed suicide on January 14.

Like a lot of kids her age, Phoebe Prince was a swan, always beautiful and sometimes awkward. Last fall, she moved from Ireland into western Massachusetts, a new town, a new high school, a new country, a new culture. She was 15, when all that matters is being liked and wearing the right clothes and just fitting in. She was a freshman and she had a brief fling with a senior, a football player, and for this she became the target of the Mean Girls, who decided then and there that Phoebe didn’t know her place and that Phoebe would pay.

Kids can be mean, but the Mean Girls took it to another level, according to students and parents. They followed Phoebe around, calling her a slut. When they wanted to be more specific, they called her an Irish slut. The name-calling, the stalking, the intimidation was relentless. Ten days ago, Phoebe was walking home from school when one of the Mean Girls drove by in a car. An insult and an energy drink can came flying out the car window in Phoebe’s direction. Phoebe kept walking, past the abuse, past the can, past the white picket fence, into her house. Then she walked into a closet and hanged herself. Her 12-year-old sister found her. You would think this would give the bullies who hounded Phoebe some pause. Instead, they went on Facebook and mocked her in death. They told State Police detectives they did nothing wrong, had nothing to do with Phoebe killing herself. And then they went right back to school and started badmouthing Phoebe.

They had a dance, a cotillion, at the Log Cabin in Holyoke two days after Phoebe’s sister found her in the closet, and some who were there say one of the Mean Girls bragged about how she played dumb with the detectives who questioned her. Last week, one of the Springfield TV stations sent a crew to South Hadley High to talk to the kids. One girl was interviewed on camera, and she said what was common knowledge: that bullies were stalking the corridors of South Hadley High. As soon as the TV crew was out of sight, one of the Mean Girls came up and slammed the girl who had been interviewed against a locker and punched her in the head.

The Mean Girls are pretty, and popular, and play sports. So far, they appear to be untouchable, too. South Hadley is a nice, comfortable middle-class suburb that hugs the Connecticut River nearby and a certain attitude. “Things like this aren’t supposed to happen in South Hadley,’’ said Darby O’Brien, a high school parent, wondering why the bullies who tormented Phoebe are still in school. “And so instead of confronting the evil among us, the reality that there are bullies roaming the corridors at South Hadley High, people are blaming the victim, looking for excuses why a 15-year-old girl would do this. People are in denial.’’

School officials say there are three investigations going on. They say these things take time. That doesn’t explain why the Mean Girls who tortured Phoebe remain in school, defiant, unscathed. “What kind of message does this send to the good kids?’’ O’Brien asked. “How many kids haven’t come forward to tell what they know because they see the bullies walking around untouched?’’ They were supposed to hold a big meeting on Tuesday to talk about all this, but now that’s off for a couple of weeks. O’Brien is thinking about going to that meeting and suggesting that they have the kids who bullied Phoebe look at the autopsy photos. “Let them see what a kid who hung herself looks like,’’ he said.

Last week, Phoebe was supposed to visit Ireland, where she grew up, and she was excited because she was going to see her father for the first time in months. She did end up going back to Ireland after all, and when her father saw her she was in a casket. Phoebe’s family decided to bury her in County Clare. They wanted an ocean between her and the people who hounded her to the grave.
    Last edited by punklove; 01-28-2010 at 11:20 PM.

james1977 Guest

I Hate Bullies

Quote Originally Posted by Salad Fingers View Post
    Poor girl,its sad that nowadays there are so many ways that a bully can attack.It was bad enough when it was just the school yard.
    I cant believe she is still being attacked after death,that is just hateful and brutal.
    RIP Phoebe.
    If I could have just talked to her. Just say "Fuck You " to bullies. Scream it. Kick their knees up their nose. Spit on them. They only know one thing and that is immediate self-defense and action. Cuss them out with every cuss world in your book. Don't take any shit from anyone, and don't give any shit to anyone. Billy Joel would always close his concerts with this saying. Bullies only know one thing and that is retaliation, massive retaliation. In many different ways. Then after striking back you can try to settle things and with respect, things might simmer down. This poor girl. These kids should be prosecuted, something has to be done.

My God, what a horrible story! These "kids' should be locked up and the key should be trown away at sea, for all I care.
    Some people just need a high five.... in the face.... with a chair...

Tonights Guest
    All I felt while reading this article (besides sorrow for this poor girl and her loved ones) was this deep, panicky, abiding thankfulness that the internet was not around when I was in my early teens. I could go home and escape the bullies who tormented me. Nowadays it seems you can't ever get away from them.

John Connor Guest
    I hope the family of this girl realizes this is not a time for forgiveness, it's a time for vengeance. I would get the names of each of these little cunts and they would pay. They'd be scared to leave their house. Beat them, knock their teeth out, shave them bald. They would be neither pretty nor popular when I was through. They deserve it. Poor little girl.

Duck of Death Guest
    She was such a beautiful young lady. I have a 14-year-old daughter and to think of her ending her life at such a young age is a punch to the stomach. My daughter has no teasers (that I know of), but I don't think she'd stand up to them. I had teasers in junior high and they made parts of school unbearable. Eventually, all parties grew up a little and it ended. I don't understand why kids do this (but most do tease, at least a little).

tarsier Guest
    I think it's a shame her parents move her to a new school, new country and never got her counselling at that age for adjustment. Moving is rough on any kid that age which wouldn't have helped her cope with the bullying.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonights View Post
    All I felt while reading this article (besides sorrow for this poor girl and her loved ones) was this deep, panicky, abiding thankfulness that the internet was not around when I was in my early teens. I could go home and escape the bullies who tormented me. Nowadays it seems you can't ever get away from them.
    I agree.

I'm wondering if there are records of the cyberbullying and texts, if she kept any of them, for evidence purposes. But then again, I wonder if it would even matter. Megan Meier's cyberbully was cleared -- my fear is the little shits will get away with this. I was lucky the web wasn't as prominent when I was in high school, when the bullying I experienced was bad enough in person. But I did encounter some of this early cyberbullying in college, and in my experience, bullies can be even more cruel when they're hiding behind that computer screen. This story, and Megan's, are heartbreaking -- so sorry for these girls and so glad my own teen years are behind me.

STsFirstmate Guest
    South Hadley is a lovely quiet western Ma town. You would think it is Norman Rockwell New England.
    Can't anything be done to these kids or financially to their families?
    This is not right. It is even sadder that this poor kid had no hope fr herself and felt death was the only way out of this situation.
    Regards,
    Mary

Salad Fingers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonights View Post
    Exactly.The bullies can now come into your home to attack.

Salad Fingers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by racingfan View Post
    I'm wondering if there are records of the cyberbullying and texts, if she kept any of them, for evidence purposes. But then again, I wonder if it would even matter. Megan Meier's cyberbully was cleared -- my fear is the little shits will get away with this. I was lucky the web wasn't as prominent when I was in high school, when the bullying I experienced was bad enough in person. But I did encounter some of this early cyberbullying in college, and in my experience, bullies can be even more cruel when they're hiding behind that computer screen. This story, and Megan's, are heartbreaking -- so sorry for these girls and so glad my own teen years are behind me.
    We can only imagine the fine adults these hateful brats will turn into.

This is so unforgivably hateful and malicious! Bullies should be held legally accountable for this kind of bullshit. And where were the adults? No teachers or administrators ever saw anything? The Mean Girls need to be stripped of the devices they used to torment Phoebe, separated from one another, kicked off their school teams, be given a metric fuck-ton of relevant, visible community service, and make amends to every single person they bullied in specific detail. I am sure I'll come up with more stuff later

And, I'd also like the parents are also held accountable financially as well as to monitor these horrific little shits.

I wonder, if nothing else, could the arrogant, murdering twat that threw the drink at Phoebe be charged with some version of assault?

I know kids can be horrible to each other, but this is so out of control! This kid arrives in the U.S. last summer and is dead in 6 months. Moving at that age shits the bed to begin with, and I'm guessing the parents are split up, since she was planning to visit her dad in Ireland soon. Enough already-Phoebe's plate was full enough without those psycho bitches wanting to "put her in her place" for dating a senior.

RIP, Phoebe

What the hell is wrong with kids and people these days?????
    How awful and tragic. Poor Phoebe! I hope she can be at peace.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When life hands you tequila, make a margarita.

punklove Guest
    I dont really understand it either.. Even AFTER this happened those girls are still out of control - They have threatened anyone that talks to the police or any media source about the 'bully' aspect of Phoebe's death as well as bragging about LYING to the police and defacing a memorial set up for Phoebe online.

All because one of the boys in the school asked Phoebe out when she first got there and she had the NERVE to accept his offer. Of course.. He was the one that was involved on and off with the main 'bully' girl but instead of her putting her focus on the BOY she of course decided that her time would be better spent making sure Phoebe was treated as an outcast.

Thats the thing I never understand.. Why wouldnt she be mad at the boyfriend that shes on and off with all the time, not the girl he asked out?

punklove Guest
    http://news.bostonherald.com/news/re..._by_officials/

Phoebe Prince

A world renowned bullying expert, who trained South Hadley school officials months before a tormented 15-year-old freshman took her own life, said they have made a “mess” of handling the aftermath of the tragic case.

Two weeks after Phoebe Prince’s 12-year-old sister found her dead, the students who allegedly bullied the Irish immigrant still walk the halls of South Hadley High School with seeming impunity, Barbara Coloroso said. “The most important thing is that kids see there are consequences that are swift and relevant, and not merely a warning,” said Coloroso, who was invited back this week to speak at a packed School Committee meeting.

“That’s what kids are not seeing,” she said. District officials have said two students were disciplined in connection with an assault that occurred after Prince’s death. But they have declined to comment beyond that, citing their ongoing investigation and probes by local police and the Northwestern District Attorney’s Office.

“That says that unless you hit somebody, you can call kids ugly names and ostracize them,” Coloroso said. The district’s apparent inaction since Prince’s Jan. 14 death may have emboldened her tormentors, who defaced a memorial Facebook page after her suicide, Coloroso said. And it has left other students who knew she was bullied, or have been bullied themselves, either too frightened to speak up or so frustrated they are now talking about retaliating themselves, she said.

“That would never have happened, had Phoebe’s perpetrators immediately been held accountable,” she said. “It’s not as though these kids aren’t known to everyone, apparently. Anyone could have gone on Facebook and seen who they were.” A best-selling author and consultant, Coloroso gave a full-day workshop on bullying in September attended by only 35 parents and residents - a stark contrast to the hundreds at Wednesday’s raucous School Committee meeting.

At that meeting - the first since Prince’s death - Chairman Edward Boiselle barred discussion about the case “as a courtesy” to her family.
    But Coloroso suspected the committee also was concerned Prince’s family might sue them for failing to take more action before her suicide,“I know there are legal issues,” she said. “But even during a police investigation, the (perpetrators) do not have to be in school.”

Last edited by punklove; 01-30-2010 at 05:05 AM.

endsleigh03 Guest
    They need to firm up the laws concerning bullying. Everywhere in this country. Right now it just seems they can get away with all of it without consequences.

If it can be proven that you hurt someone you not only shouldn't be in school, you should be looking at lock-up time.
    It's the only way to trim some of this down.

Monsters.

punklove Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxyMillions View Post
    This is so unforgivably hateful and malicious! Bullies should be held legally accountable for this kind of bullshit. And where were the adults? No teachers or administrators ever saw anything?
    This is the part that I dont understand - just as far as the teachers go... nearly every school has a 0 tolerance policy which makes me curious as to how so many students SAW others being bullied (often times being bullied themselves as well) yet no teachers never did? Are we meant to believe that the girl was repeatedly mistreatment at the hands of these little monsters was never once seen by someone in a position of authority? These girls THREW things at her head IN class but the teacher didnt see it? Many people have since come forward and said they were also mistreated?

The school she went to only has 685 students in the entire school, from 9th-12th grade... Of COURSE any teachers there new what was going on, how could they not? It seems like everyone was looking the other way when it came down to these girls.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxyMillions View Post
    I know kids can be horrible to each other, but this is so out of control! This kid arrives in the U.S. last summer and is dead in 6 months. Moving at that age shits the bed to begin with, and I'm guessing the parents are split up, since she was planning to visit her dad in Ireland soon. Enough already-Phoebe's plate was full enough without those psycho bitches wanting to "put her in her place" for dating a senior.
    According to http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Parenting/girls-teen-suicide-calls-attention-cyberbullying/story?id=9685026 there have been numerous complaints from parents to the schools about their children being bullied yet nothing has been done. That in itself seems to open up this school to a wrongful death lawsuit.. At the very least I hope the school knows that its hands are quite dirty.

jaylene Guest
    Why do kids bully and pick on other kids? I never understood
    that. Is it because of their own insecurities so they seek out
    someone who is different to take it out on? The whole thing
    confuses me. I think all of us have been picked on as kids and
    called names. It's just to bad she couldn't get past it and think
    in 20 years these people that make fun of me are gonna have
    pot bellies, bad marriages, rotten kids, and botox.
    I sure wish someone could have helped her before she done this.

Roaming Tigress Guest
    Bullies should be charged with terrorism. I know I have been harassed to the point of lashing out and kicking the shit out of someone, there's really only so muc one can take. I've been suspended more than once to defend myself. The school never took my side, just kept telling me "ignore them."

I think its one thing for teasing- all kids do that because they have no self esteem. I was teased in school, and I in turn, teased other kids. This bullying thing scares me to death- it seems like there is no way out once in starts. If parents intervene, the bullying could get worse. If you stay out of it, it could get worse too. Why are kids so angry and vindictive? I'm sure that bullying happened when I was a kid-I really didn't see it all too much- but it just seems to have gotten worse over the years. Why? Are their lives THAT bad that they have to pick on a 15 year old girl because a boy liked her better?
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

imadeathhag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by John Connor View Post
    I hope the family of this girl realizes this is not a time for forgiveness, it's a time for vengeance. I would get the names of each of these little cunts and they would pay. They'd be scared to leave their house. Beat them, knock their teeth out, shave them bald. They would be neither pretty nor popular when I was through. They deserve it. Poor little girl.

Right on John!

Poor girl, she was pretty

I can see some really nasty shit coming out of this. Hopefully its the bullies getting a brutal comeuppance.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Seagorath Guest
    Cute girl. Hope the bullies get their testicles and vagina lips clipped...

punklove Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Cute girl. Hope the bullies get their testicles and vagina lips clipped...
    Sadly, It seems like a lot of the people involved were girls. Ill never understand why some women get mad at the woman their boyfriend decides to flirt with.. why wouldnt you be angry with the BOY?

Seagorath Guest
    True. The boy should've taken the wrath. I'm sure she had an accent too...that probably turned those young lads on at the school.

Those bitter young girls sound like future "hard luck" women who'll only be ridden hard and hung up wet...

Quote Originally Posted by punklove View Post
    Sadly, It seems like a lot of the people involved were girls. Ill never understand why some women get mad at the woman their boyfriend decides to flirt with.. why wouldnt you be angry with the BOY?

Andrea Guest
    Why are these cyber bullies not punished? It boggles the mind. They even posted bad messages about her after she was dead? That is way beyond............whatever.
    I hope her parents track down the messages and their source(s), and that the bully girls do not get away with this.

Andrea

punklove Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    Why are these cyber bullies not punished? It boggles the mind. They even posted bad messages about her after she was dead? That is way beyond............whatever.
    I hope her parents track down the messages and their source(s), and that the bully girls do not get away with this.

Andrea
    Thankfully they did, The girls IP addresses were recording and passed onto the police but it doesnt seem much has been done about it at this point. The police invited a 'bully' expert in and the school was told that allowing these girls to continue going to school... as well as STILL being a bully to people at the school, including one of the girls HITTING a student while reporters were around... the expert said that it was a very bad thing to allow them to continue being at school because it sends the wrong signal but nothing has happened.

Sometimes I think we women are our own worst enemies.

I know it sounds cliche, but I'm thinking the reason nothing has happened, or likely will happen, to the bully girls is because they come from families who are bigwigs in the area--- employers and such, and in this dismal economy.

Another thing that's sad, not only will these kids probably get away with what's essentially murder, they'll eventually breed more monsters like themselves to torture the next generation.

kingoutlaw Guest
    what is her facebook url

Seagorath Guest
    What's bothering me about this case is that the media is so convinced of the "Mean Girls" and rightfully so...but WHEN on earth are these little BITCHES gonna be identified. I mean, students at the school should know who the core CUNTS are. Let us call out these heffers and make their lives a living hell...just like they did to Phoebe.

Meli Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    What's bothering me about this case is that the media is so convinced of the "Mean Girls" and rightfully so...but WHEN on earth are these little BITCHES gonna be identified. I mean, students at the school should know who the core CUNTS are. Let us call out these heffers and make their lives a living hell...just like they did to Phoebe.

AGREED!!! Id volunteer to drive to MA and smack some of these little whores around!

rjbrasher Guest
    I swear if any bullys fuck with my kids, I will gladly dress in black cover my face and carry a bat with me, and wait for that little fucker walking home by themselves. Knock their knees out from underneath em.

I was beat up, and picked on alot in school and i was scared to fight back due to the stupid school rules of being expelled. I think if some asshole is messing with you, you have to right to knock them on their ass, hell may teach them a lession.

I say we all go to MA and scare the living shit out of those little bitches, might make them think twice about what they did. I have a 13 year old step daughter and if there were girls picking on her let me tell you I'd put the fear of god in their eyes, then i'd knock the shit out of the parents for not keeping an eye on what their kids were doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonbutterfly View Post
    I say we all go to MA and scare the living shit out of those little bitches, might make them think twice about what they did. I have a 13 year old step daughter and if there were girls picking on her let me tell you I'd put the fear of god in their eyes, then i'd knock the shit out of the parents for not keeping an eye on what their kids were doing.
    The parents are probably just as bad as their kids. In my experience it usually works that way. They did the same kind of shit when they were kids and they probably don't see anything wrong with what their spawn did.

Snoopy Guest
    Absolutely horrible! I get scared for my own 14 year old son! God it must be awful..I let him have a cell phone but no way will he sign up for one of the social network pages..I was teased mercilessly from 6th grade through Junior High..going home was a haven from all that..I can't imagine not being able to get away from it!

Partyvan.info.wiki meangirls is supossedly where the bullies are outed. I'm in my car so I can't really look right now
    I told my lawyer he's better step it up or we would both end up on an episode of "SNAPPED"

Ashley Longe, Shannon Charon, Flannery Mullins, and Kayla Narey. Here are some of the names of these so called Mean Girls…Phoebe’s name is everywhere, why can’t their names be out for everyone to see?

I googled mean girls of south hadley and found the names. The above is from a blog
    I told my lawyer he's better step it up or we would both end up on an episode of "SNAPPED"

Seagorath Guest

Angry

Ashley Longe, Shannon Charon, Flannery Mullins and Kayla Narey...WE ARE COMING FOR YOU...

Isn't being a DEATH HAD fantastic?

These lil bitches will be sitting on mounds of stinky hershey squirts and tears before it's all said and done...MARK MY WORD...

Fujicakes Guest
    Don't remember where I read this, but someone has said that humans are the only species in which females fight for the male. Not sure if that's true, but it makes sense to me.

I really, really hate creatures like these. I'm so glad it was never this extreme when I was in school.

Tonights Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Fujicakes View Post
    Don't remember where I read this, but someone has said that humans are the only species in which females fight for the male. Not sure if that's true, but it makes sense to me.

I really, really hate creatures like these. I'm so glad it was never this extreme when I was in school.
    We are not the only one, although female intersexual competition/male choice is fairly rare compared with female choice. But some birds do it, as do barbary macaques, I think. Red deer are thought to maybe do it. There's probably some others, but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. (I know, not really relevant.)

I was constantly tormented in school from age 11 until, basically, graduation. It was so bad I often think that I will homeschool my children when I have them. I just cried all the time and the school didn't do anything for me except talk ineffectually to the people who were doing it, then send them right back to class to pick on me some more.

The worst part is, my worst bully got high and was killed in a car accident at the age of 17, and I was sad and scared at how happy I felt that he was dead. He made every day absolute hell for me, but I hated that I had been tormented into such a terrible frame of mind that I could actually be relieved that a 17-year-old guy was dead. (I've never told anybody this before.) It's terrible what bullying can do to you, and there just isn't any fucking reason for it. I still feel panicky when I think back to my school days.
    Last edited by Tonights; 02-03-2010 at 09:31 PM.

My 7 year old was bullied up until here recently. I had no idea until someone told me, they were 6 graders and were saying awful stuff to him like they were going to bury him and they hoped he'd get hit by a car and die.They were also pinching him and pulling his hair and tripping him every time they seen him. I told the school if it didn't stop i was going to every newspaper and tv station and telling everyone what was going on, It stopped for now.............